PDA

View Full Version : I quit from now

dirtyguy
10-02-2011, 01:35 PM
PLS before anyone zapped me, please read 1st n if zapped pls leave nick n tell me why hor :)

As u can see, i m not a new member, i rarely write FRs, BUT I did fl alot, almost once per week since many many years time.....

Why quit??? Nowadays fls in here are not like those back in 2-3 yrs time, lao jiao will agree with me. Too many OKTs around even in Dome2. Girls are not as pretty, body not that good and service kinda sucks too.

I calculated roughly I have spent app. 5k over these yrs... sometimes i questioning myself does it worth it???? I can buy myself or family things which is more value in this way.....

Also health is another issue, when small head rules, I can ring up a fl middle of the nite ard 2-3 am just for a short bonking session. and next day wake up, headache, body ache....over the yrs, I also find myself very weak and face complexion not very good, cause I work shift and when in off day, I wen to bonk, then went to OT, so basically not enough rest.

I am not a smoker, now I know why it so hard for them to stop immediately. 1st day of CNY, I visited a fl and I hope I can stop all this in 2011.

So, any bros out there want to share some tips to control my urge??? I dont want pcc as it hurts body too. Exercise is good, but it wont work as I remember I finished my ippt, i straight went to visit a fl. Maybe I got a strong body but a very very weak brain to control my urge in having sex.....
kinda sex addictor like Mr Wood.

Hope I can cure this 'illness'

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all bro out there.... huat arhhhhhhhhhhh

henry_es
10-02-2011, 01:51 PM
I agree bro.. Sometimes I saw the gals and give them 20-30 to go back.. Now is massage is better. No need c face no need so tried. If she pcc me, just imagine Lin zhi ling is helping you

Snah
10-02-2011, 01:59 PM
No Pcc and no visiting to fl? A bit difficult la bro..at most jus pcc since it's free. Pcc not necessary hurts yur body. Must release once a while to clear the system man...last time I also hardcore..but now maybe organize sessions once a while to reward myself..hehe. Life in spore very stressful.:)

if it's really bad, maybe need to see a sex therapist or something (which also requires u to pay some money). My 2 cents worth.

samsam33
10-02-2011, 01:59 PM
only 5K???? you mean you got free bonks every time?

at least 1 per week, 1 year = 52 times x many years= 5K only???

PLS before anyone zapped me, please read 1st n if zapped pls leave nick n tell me why hor :)

As u can see, i m not a new member, i rarely write FRs, BUT I did fl alot, almost once per week since many many years time.....

Why quit??? Nowadays fls in here are not like those back in 2-3 yrs time, lao jiao will agree with me. Too many OKTs around even in Dome2. Girls are not as pretty, body not that good and service kinda sucks too.

I calculated roughly I have spent app. 5k over these yrs... sometimes i questioning myself does it worth it???? I can buy myself or family things which is more value in this way.....

Also health is another issue, when small head rules, I can ring up a fl middle of the nite ard 2-3 am just for a short bonking session. and next day wake up, headache, body ache....over the yrs, I also find myself very weak and face complexion not very good, cause I work shift and when in off day, I wen to bonk, then went to OT, so basically not enough rest.

I am not a smoker, now I know why it so hard for them to stop immediately. 1st day of CNY, I visited a fl and I hope I can stop all this in 2011.

So, any bros out there want to share some tips to control my urge??? I dont want pcc as it hurts body too. Exercise is good, but it wont work as I remember I finished my ippt, i straight went to visit a fl. Maybe I got a strong body but a very very weak brain to control my urge in having sex.....

dirtyguy
10-02-2011, 02:03 PM
only 5K???? you mean you got free bonks every time?

at least 1 per week, 1 year = 52 times x many years= 5K only???

roughly la bro, I also think maybe more, I believe no one will keep an account on how much he spent on FLs all these yrs :)

usmjordan2
10-02-2011, 02:05 PM
You been around so long and still cannot tell difference betw OKT and true cheongster sharing?

well if you let your little head over rule your big head then you only have yourself to blame.

If you spent a bit more effort and smarts instead of just throwing money, you would have known which TS gems to go for and which to avoid. :-)

NoSexNoLife
10-02-2011, 02:08 PM
now I'm at semi retire status also.

Few Years ago I'm also a frequent chiongster, usually will go twice a month once I got my Salary... I discover I also can't control my desire to have fun with different ladies.

This takes time, bro. Reduce the amount of Bonk slowly should be a good way~

dirtyguy
10-02-2011, 02:12 PM
You been around so long and still cannot tell difference betw OKT and true cheongster sharing?

well if you let your little head over rule your big head then you only have yourself to blame.

If you spent a bit more effort and smarts instead of just throwing money, you would have known which TS gems to go for and which to avoid. :-)

Hmmm maybe I should state that I wanna quit and nothing to do with the FLs :)

I was a regular blood donor b4 I entered FLing.... now I think donate blood is much better than 'donate' sperm and money to Fls.

weasel24
10-02-2011, 02:18 PM
roughly la bro, I also think maybe more, I believe no one will keep an account on how much he spent on FLs all these yrs :)

Bro. are you still single or married now? I'd quit CS after my marriage some 7 yrs ago, only occasionally tou chek from the old kaki's good recommendation and now completely stop. Agree with you that nowadays even those prc fl recommended by the brothers are so much difference than years before, the price are much higher except for those milf and cmi type are still remain at $50-70 and for those syt whether services good anot now priced at S$100 and above, you may say that due to inflation but then again this is not the original purposes.

Just my humble opinion ;)

alan0338
10-02-2011, 02:37 PM
gd for u TS for quitting the scene....dun come back anymore bye bye, happy new year :D

usmjordan2
10-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Bro. are you still single or married now? I'd quit CS after my marriage some 7 yrs ago, only occasionally tou chek from the old kaki's good recommendation and now completely stop. Agree with you that nowadays even those prc fl recommended by the brothers are so much difference than years before, the price are much higher except for those milf and cmi type are still remain at $50-70 and for those syt whether services good anot now priced at S$100 and above, you may say that due to inflation but then again this is not the original purposes.

Just my humble opinion ;)

Well...all I and suggest is to look elsewhere. Search my recent posts for more info :-) If thats not making easy without breaking the rules here...I dont knwo what is.

supershaft
10-02-2011, 03:05 PM
for a 'normal' man, to quit totally is nearing impossible, unless u hv a gf/wife.

Even having a gf/Wife does not mean not eating outside. You only live once as a man, so put ur cock into gd use sowiing far and wide.

having said that, i think TS need to revise his bonking patterns to get max returns -

Do you have a car? i assume u have cos u stated that middle of the nite u stil go bonking.
its one gd tool to save on hotel cost and oso HJs can be provided by FLs inside for a cheaper rate than norm.

you may wanna consider 1 Fj for every 5 HJ so as to ensure your spermy has an avenue for release. PCC solely is a very miserable thingy to do, esp seeing hot chicks day in day out.

You may get those FLs tat provided 2 shots @ $120 or less which is considered a gd rate. U may try Orchard towers/JC ktv outside or even Gland to strike a deal.
budget ur fuck expense. wats ur comfy level of spending? even if u have tons of $, excessive squirting will render u fatigue and may shorten ur life.

Always practise safe sex.
1)no frenchin or painting
2)no BBBJ (although temptation is high esp when ur balls r full of sperm wanting a mouth to suck and swallow it all, argh)
3)no unprotected FJ (NO MATTER WAT)

life is full of challenges. the key is to take CALCULATED RISKS and have fun. Or else life will be full of regrets when old...:D

bon2x
10-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Yeah. agree that few years back the girls are more pretty and lots of them are standing on the streets. So easy like shopping. It is not easy to stop just like that. Have to slowly cut down just like smoking. :cool:

aki9
10-02-2011, 03:17 PM
hi, what's your age ? maybe it's that ageing thing ?
or your diet ? or maybe u no exercise proper.
take care, dude.

EssO
10-02-2011, 03:22 PM

I was a regular blood donor b4 I entered FLing.... now I think donate blood is much better than 'donate' sperm and money to Fls.
recommend u go overseas to china to bonk those china gals, batam to bonk those indo gals, then when u come back u will find that what u spend here is not worth the money

maybe this way u can save up n look forward to your overseas sex trip

Skypiea
10-02-2011, 03:24 PM
gd for u TS for quitting the scene....dun come back anymore bye bye, happy new year

Bro Alan, when are you free so we can go check up together:p:rolleyes::D

Oh yes
10-02-2011, 04:04 PM
I also want to quit, but after awhile, come back again :p

sea321
10-02-2011, 05:12 PM
i agree that the girl been selected by the OKT is not that pretty . maybe only 1 to 2 from each OKT girl that is beauiful maybe find some friend to chit chat or find a girlfriend

Greg
10-02-2011, 05:47 PM
There are so many types, girls in SBF D1,2 and 3, ktv girls, HC girls, streetwalkers, legal houses. How you quit ? I think it is all in the nature and also money in pocket.

astrozz
10-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Seems that you have a high sex drive, can you quit ? no sex , no DIY ? I doubt la . DIY is one way to reduce your frequency of visiting FL , too much of course is not good for body , but if you want to quit FL and also dont want to DIY, its gonna be tough , impossible may be .

Find a hobby to occupy your time , may be it'll help , but got to "release" once in a while . Good luck to you bro.

yitiaolong
10-02-2011, 08:13 PM
few years back, most of my deal was from fl2. now fl2 become like fl1...sad:D
recently i kena few times very bad services and quality also drop, some with fake field report. maybe this is like 老李mentioned, you have to 居安思危,not to be 安逸。FL2 will be like fl1 and fl3 one day:(

anyway, got to look carefully in fl2 to get good fl, there are still somes.
for my case, i have divert my dick to petain for cim or local cim and thai legal wl for fj, massage lady for hj.

price is cheaper and better services.

EatPussyToo
10-02-2011, 09:36 PM

I thot' I 'smart' enough, there's some TS as cheongers previously, but due to English powderful, could write exceeding well, but have now collected some money from these FLs too (informed by the FLs). These TS' points are pretty high, several hundreds, some in thousands.

Anyway, only when I cannot take it any more, then I'll visit. Else, I'll be in China, usually goes to 常平. I bet that soon 常平 will be getting more & more expensive.

BTW, up you bro. dirtyguy with 7 points.

nosealedfate
10-02-2011, 10:07 PM
I up up TS and wish him all the best.... whatever it is moderation is the key...:)

"Hoot" too much my anaconda goes on strike and demand for OT, medical benefit at private dentist, 5 day work week, 21 days annual leave, high variable bonus apart from AWS, longer lunch hours, pension, long service award etc etc etc....

WHen I busy with work and never "hoot" pwah... Anconda on crazy... everything also steam, everything want to hoot, my ugly plumpy HR dept manager he also want!!! KNN si kwee kia....

So in anything in life there's no such thing as going for excess unless it's $$$$ lah.... best do it moderation lah.

TS, don't fret over it too much....

When you wanna come back, you just come back.... we welcome you with open arms and some with open legs.....:D

And remember "I love you" in a brotherly manner lah... so don't panic and don't cover your "Ka-Chng" hor!

Oi! You there stop snickering! Be mature lah:D

nosealedfate
10-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Orh... sorlee hor forget to remind you hor that if you happen to come back for a leisurely screw... don't forget safesex practise hor....

My anaconda's safesex reminder video for you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqSZLVkUUTk

HUAT ARH!!!!!

noobiedick
10-02-2011, 10:26 PM

Here's a suggestion. Go fuck spider :)

Don't be pissed off. You are right and I've given up FL a long time ago but now itchy again. Sigh.. men are lustful but it is in our nature. We are hard wired to ogle at things with curves and gets horny without the slightest teasing.

I'll place my bet that you won't last 3 months. We'll see you back soon enough, bro. In the meantime, enough your break.

owl888
10-02-2011, 11:05 PM
TS, crave for sex is not an illness its wat makes us MAN :)

Oso, $5k is not a lot of money, u work out over 10 years it's only $500/year! U work hard, u reward yourself with your most immediate needs. If your top priority is sex, den juz do it! Until your priority changes in life, i think sex is still your no. 1.

How do change your life priorities? May b get married, raise a family have kids? Career change? Make yourself centre of many pretty mei meis til u have overdose of sex? Relocate overseas for career advancement?

So, my 2 cents of advice. Do think about your priorities? Do you wanna change it?

Tension68
10-02-2011, 11:29 PM
First of all, there is such thing as Sex Addiction. Our once FBI agent, Fox Mulder, actor David Duchovny had such an addiction before.

But, I am not a doctor and can only advise you to seek consultation from a psychiatrist if u think u haf sex addiction.

However, having a strong sex drive can be controlled. It only takes discipline. I have friends who have strong sex drive and urges, and most of them take up very very active sports... contact sports like martial arts, muay thai or boxing.

They tell me after one solid fight or training session which involves kicking and/pr punching, they feel so drained of energy and feel tired, they can't bonk until next day.. and need rest. Of course, next day if still got urge, go train somemore.

Now 3 of the 4 who have strong urge n sex drive have very good physique and stamina. One found a sweet gal.. but olso wif a strong appetite for sex.. at the same gym. Both fuck like rabbits during weekends and are planning to marry soon. They met only last year.

So bro, u nid to find your avenue of release if u really want to stop visiting fls. Nobody can advise u the right way, cos nobody has your exact urges, physique or actual needs and wants. Try stuff like martial arts or if u don't want to exert too much, meditation or yoga. for me.. martial arts helped me contain and harness the horniness in me.. but after stopping training.. i'm like a caged animal, re-released into the wilds.

haha... take care bro.

kenl
11-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Not sure what I am going to say is relevant to this thread but anyway....

Everyone senior members would agree the Sammyboy of the past (about 2 years ago and before) are the best but it is gone....confirmed gone. Back then we have many independent referrals/samsters/members (I am referring to non-OKTs) whose credibility while uncertain but strangely though most of the FLs we got from them turned out to be good and value for money. I think the spirit of care and share during then was very strong. There is no commercial benefits to gain, just pure and simple sharing of good stuffs.

These days...2 main factors contribute to the present situation which lead to many senior brothers (including the TS of this thread and me!) to lament at the state Sammyboy is in now.....

Factor 1.
Some members took advantages of the situation. They started with some good recommendation and slowly by words of mouth, many of these FLs knew and started to recommends their own friends coming to Singapore to these members. These members started to "collect" fees in return for their advertising favors for the FLs. How do we know? Simple, the FLs themselves told us. Most collect fixed fees regardless of the no. of customers referred to the FLs. Sammyboy moderators soon come to know of this situation and of course would not let these members cash-in and earn income from Sammyboy for free. So Sammyboy administration decides that they should start charging these memebers with fees. Sammyboy administration began by discreetly identifying which are genuine brothers putting up good recommendation and which are brothers cashing in on Sammyboy. Threads that are deemed to be commercially motivated are removed if they do not pay Sammboy a fees. These days almost all of such independent threads put up by non-OKT are removed as soon as they are put up, even if some are genuine recommendation. Seems that Sammyboy are not taking any chance. So many genuine brothers gave up and stop recommending good stuff.

Factor 2.
So now, whether it is FL1, 2 or 3 they are mainly dominated by OKTs. Competition among OKTS are strong. So OKTs tends to put up good FRs (regardless of the actual quality of the FLs). Ask this question - Have you ever seen a thread by OKTs that will tell you something like "honestly I am not sure about her service. I find her to be ugly but because I received referral fees, I have to put up the thread and I will leave it to you brothers to take the risk". I do not think so there is. So all threads by OKTS will surely say nice thing and FRs. This is understandable. It is therefore really up to brothers to exercise some judgment and intelligence to siphon out the genuine from the fake ones.

Okay that is all I want to say. Thank you for reading.

SAR22
11-02-2011, 12:36 AM

Me too. since started this expensive "hobby" (FLing), cannot go donate blood leow. Already few yrs.

I also believe it is not easy to simply put a full stop to FLing, afterall you must have been so used to life of cheonging leow. Yes, I also agree, FLing lesser and lesser, then until stop. If you can control, you can do it man Bro!

cheers!

Coelus
11-02-2011, 04:00 AM
Long ago, those gold prospectors would get big bucketful of dirts and then sieve through the dirt in water to find the gold nuggets.

I believe sbf have gold nuggets, just need to be like those gold prospectors, slowly sieve. We have to just carefully observe the FRs, and sieve out the gems from the earth.

poonani
11-02-2011, 09:00 AM

Sometimes when I lose big on stocks or casino, I calculate to rub salt in wound of how stupid I was.

Over 20 years, SGD 500,000 is not enough maybe close to SGD 1,000,000 if I include nightclub bills (Lido one night is at least $3,000 including booking and overnight sex, hotels (where got 81 in early 90's and girls want 5 star), HCs.

Sex is cheap compared to cars.

Over 20 years, lose more than SGD 2,000,000 depreciation on cars.

And spending on cars is cheap, compared to casinos. Better not calculate, otherwise really have to jump off building.

henry1234
11-02-2011, 09:30 AM
If you really can quit , please teach me also .

I was thinking to quit this FLing since 6 months ago.......

Can't help it , little didi overrule the whole body .......... sometimes see any gals on the streeet , it will salute automatically if too long nvr released .........

How???? Pocket also kosong already, it's like 30% of my salary all flies to FLs.

If you succeed to quit , i really salute u !

All the best in quiting FL.

Br,
Henry1234

piston2001
11-02-2011, 10:08 AM
I am trying to quit this as well. Good thing is I am now posted in China. (maybe bad thing :P)

So I can now concentrate and find a woman to marry instead of having risky sexual behaviour with FLs. Lots of pretty single ladies there. Just have to be careful and choose the right one.

My last encounter with a FL in Singapore was terrible. Absolutely poor service and when I complained about it, the OKT just give excuses. So I decided no more FL in Singapore. I will just wait till I am in Shanghai and enjoy the good service there instead.

ahmiu
11-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Quit something the most important u got to have strong determination... And do not let other thing to distract you ....

Usually ppl quit something sure have something to replace it ....

It take time to quit n fully recover to a normal healthy life style !!!!

ac66
11-02-2011, 10:55 AM
All bros.....quiti or no quit
I suggest lie low for now.
See this piece of news on yahoo website
http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2011/02/11/hacked-school-website-becomes-porn-portal/#

astrozz
11-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Sometimes when I lose big on stocks or casino, I calculate to rub salt in wound of how stupid I was.

And spending on cars is cheap, compared to casinos. Better not calculate, otherwise really have to jump off building.

Thats very true , sometimes me too calculated and then curse and swear at myself. I would have enough money to buy a big condo and drive a big car if I hadnt spend all the money on all those "extra curricular activities" ...
but then when "urge" comes , nothing can stop myself going back ..:(

loneyheart
11-02-2011, 11:32 AM
http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2011/02/11/hacked-school-website-becomes-porn-portal/#

WoW I think soon t gov will take action to block tis website:mad:
So bros just enjoy yr bonk b4 tis website is gone 4ever in SG

dirtyhairy
11-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Sometimes when I lose big on stocks or casino, I calculate to rub salt in wound of how stupid I was....Over 20 years, SGD 500,000 is not enough maybe close to SGD 1,000,000 if I include nightclub bills (Lido one night is at least $3,000 including booking and overnight sex, hotels (where got 81 in early 90's and girls want 5 star), HCs.Over 20 years, lose more than SGD 2,000,000 depreciation on cars...And spending on cars is cheap, compared to casinos....

Wa Sey...Richie Bro Poonani poonpeepee.....
alamak...with all your lost money
imagine had you invested in my biz selling roti
we could be better off than Cedele and that BreadTalk towkay and his Ferrari
perhaps it's fated...not to know you otherwise can borrow your money
to help me grow my biz selling roti
instead of me borrowing from lousy door painter Ah Long who's so greedy
Otherwise I could have saved on high interest re-payment money
so can lend me or I go look for Indian chettiar, SemiValue Puthuchery:o

hotman
11-02-2011, 12:06 PM
bro, i too was in the same state.
now, i hardly, in fact have not contacted any fl for sometime now
it's hard to kick something u enjoyed, honestly
i do lots of sports and after lots of body injury, i still play on and off coz i really enjoy it
so, its only natural u hv that urge and accept it that it's gonna b hard to switch
one thing is to focus on ur hard earned money...
another is to err...DIY may b?
else, go for a good massage and if u really cannot control ask for a hj
it's still cheaper this way and safer without that guilt feeling
another way is to find a gal fren whom u really love
that way, u won't want to hurt her by going to fl...see what mean?

all d best!

BJ21Boss
11-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Hmm any method to quit would require consistency and determination to overcome it. You have to carry it out over and over again and not lose faith on that method.

Some of the method that I read up:

1)DO not PCC too often, set yourself to do it once a week, at the end of the week. Set yourself to find a girl, to date and get lucky (NOT PAID!!) by the end of the week, so that if you achieve that target, you will feel better, if you dun, no worries, can always try again.
PCC too often will cause fatigue and hormones imbalance. By dating it will help with your esteem and skills.
2)aim to cut down to twice a week then once a month then once every 2 months by this year.
As with addiction, it's hard to quit immediately
3)stay away from Sammyboyforum and other sex sites.
To resist the temptation
4) go see a hynotherapist
Professional help is best

Good luck!! Remember determination and faith!

Thunder God
11-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Here is a thought, why not spend the money on a car now that COE
Prices are sky high...after which you will feel the pinch if you want to contribute to the FL industry.

SureScore
11-02-2011, 02:29 PM

Over 20 years, SGD 500,000 is not enough maybe close to SGD 1,000,000 if I include nightclub bills (Lido one night is at least $3,000 including booking and overnight sex, hotels (where got 81 in early 90's and girls want 5 star), HCs.

Sex is cheap compared to cars.

Over 20 years, lose more than SGD 2,000,000 depreciation on cars.

Frightening if you think hard on this. Thank you for sharing.

freezetheDB
11-02-2011, 04:03 PM
its a long hard road bro fighting our primal urges

all the best TS

Primeval
11-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Leaving quality aside, I find even now the quantity available online is also significantly reduced. Or maybe it's due to CNY and the girls all go back to celebrate and not back yet ?

darkangel83
11-02-2011, 05:38 PM
i agree with u, now even the FL Dome section overcrowded with OKTs.

miss the times when it's purely for FL.

Frankiestine
11-02-2011, 06:45 PM
any bros out there want to share some tips to control my urge???

Short of castrating yourselves, its really down to your own will power to resist the temptation of wanting to do commercial sex. Monster understand this very well cos I too have been trying hard to quit. Today went for HIV anonymous testing and thankfully result negative so tell myself must quit. But honestly I also don't know how long I can hold out. Especially when my oc is those type that don't like sex.

Frankiestine
11-02-2011, 06:51 PM

Any reason why we should lay low? Its not the first time SBF has been in the news. Moreover go kio kuay is not a crime its only those OKT operating in this forum that should be laying low.

randyboy73
11-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Good luck to TS. I went cold turkey (no sex) for 3 months and ended up coming back with a greater appetite.

Deep in me, I know that I would like to reduce my sessions drastically, but temptation always gets the better of me. The funny thing is that I am a very determined person in every thing I do, EXCEPT for this. Sigh.

Looking at the bright side, am already 40 and the body is not as strong as it used to be, so I guess that age will dilute my cravings.... right?

kue19xx
11-02-2011, 11:23 PM

For 5 years and I had spent $12K and still counting...I want to stop too but 2nd IC always do the thinking!!

hwq123
12-02-2011, 01:47 AM
its human nature to do the bang bang! unless your balls stop producing testosterones or similar male hormones(which basically means castration or you're simply impotent i guess =/), you'll just keep getting the urge! impossible to quit! having said that i highly respect monks and similar people tho. but even them go astray too!

am55
12-02-2011, 07:54 AM
hi bros,
i was outstation and juz got back home and i must say quitting is a definite option looking at what has happen to this forum so sad :confused:
the last time only 2-3 years ago when i found tis forum it was afun place to be in getting good intros reading the staemy frs from the bros frs from bro popiah, monkey4, andrew101, frankiestine, cheonging101, fatmansk, and many others what has happen ?? now the frs seem to be more like "big cannon" alamak the fun is no more :mad:

Frankiestine
12-02-2011, 08:14 AM
True bro Am55, just take a look at the legal eagle thread of GL and you see all the accusations flying around here and there. Gone are those days when I really enjoyed a real good FR. Most FR now are written like off a standard template.

Unfortunately I am addicted to this site, not logging in for a day is like a day not going to the toilet to poo. My brain goes foggy, my legs goes wobbly, my stomach goes all queasy....

ESebastian
12-02-2011, 08:46 AM
its a long hard road bro fighting our primal urges

all the best TS

I agree. The instinct to mate or breed is to ensure the survival of mankind, its in our blood with no escape from it. All the best, TS.

;)

Dawson
12-02-2011, 12:08 PM
食色性也!“性“乃人的其中一个需要,自古已如此。所以“性工作者“是最几古老的行业。凡事适可而止,不要 沉迷。要完全退出,知易行难也!

Tension68
22-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Somebody up me n ask where to learn muay thai.

Honestly, onlne search can yield several results.

I know the building just next to Parklane shopping centre got a gym for MMA, which is incorporation of muay thai and other fighting styles. MMA uses punches, elbows, knees and kicks, but with training on ground techniques.

Quite alot of ppl believe that if you take a bigger opponent down to the ground, there is a higher chance of beating the crap out of them if your ground technique is sound.

But I've seen in situations where bigger opponents just dominate smaller sized fighters with strength, even on the ground. So.. your take on this may vary.

And I do know of a Muay Thai gym in Golden Sultan area, the Thais congregate there. But. it looks slightly rundown.

Check up on it la, Muay Thai looks fun and effective.

Vectra
22-02-2011, 11:54 PM
The quality of FL or WL are not as good as before. Plus the AV are so on the ball make it really bore to venture into it as well...:rolleyes:

Torch_Man
23-02-2011, 12:16 AM
after bin thru countless FLs, olden Geylang, previous OKTs, orgies, gbs, times has really changed. nwadays OKTs r not as reliable, mo time watchin on FLs, mo costly orgy/gb, everythin on a rise.... my heart, mind, includin my dick went down drastically. however fortunately i still got a few FBs who does not cost anythin: jz chit-chattin, understandin, caring, companionship n other stuffs. those "transaction type" of sexsion i dun enjoy anymo, but rather a simple "no strings attached" relationship is mo heart-warming (i still hv not reach 40s yet, still strong but mentally different from those impulse days)

jz sharin
:)

Wisetiger
23-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Hi TS,

Are you lamenting on the quality of "FL" or worried that you are addicted to sex ?

However, one thing for sure :

Good Sexual Health = Good Mental Health + Good Physical Health + Good Financial Health

:)

Electra2011
23-02-2011, 12:42 AM
make urself busy with something else.

poonani
23-02-2011, 08:53 AM
however fortunately i still got a few FBs who does not cost anythin: jz chit-chattin, understandin, caring, companionship n other stuffs. those "transaction type" of sexsion i dun enjoy anymo, but rather a simple "no strings attached" relationship is mo heart-warming

Maybe you have time to cultivate free sex.

The reason I pay for a fuck, is not that I want the girl to stay, it is because I want her to go away.