PDA

View Full Version : My best friend sister and her friend

HJ_lover
08-02-2011, 10:42 PM
A few years ago i was staying at my friends house for a few days while my family was out of town. Not that they didnt trust me but i had nothing better to do.

We were in the living room watching tv, playing guitar, and having a few drinks when his sister walked down. she was extremely attractive and had liked me for a while but my friend didnt approve so i stayed away from her.

About an hour later (1:00 AM) he left to go get a pack of cigs.

It was me and her on the couch with nobody around and i knew something was going to happen.

" it's really cool that your staying here for a few days" she said.

i said yeah knowing that she was trying to start something.

"i dont know why my brother doesnt want me to like you, it shouldnt matter to him" she said.

Well i guess its weird to him having his little sister and his best friend together" i replied.

She leaned over in my ear and whispered "He doesnt have to know".

My blood was pumping and i knew this was it, what was going to happen. She pressed her lips on mine and slid her tongue in my mouth. No, ithought, "i shouldnt do this to my friend" but i couldnt resist her. She stood up and started to take off her shirt, slowly pulling it over her head. Then she took off her pants, then her bra, then her panties. She then took my clothes off and layed down on the couch. "Go to it" she said. I layed down in between her legs and started licking her clit.

I slowly went up and down and pushed my tongue inside of her while she moaned in pleasure then she picked up my head and layed me on my back. she got on her hands and knees and gave me a blowjob. back and forth going deeper into her throat.

she wanted it rough so i pushed her head down until she gagged on my cock. tears rolled down her face and she said thats how she wanted it, so i continued.then i picked up her head and turned her around, slipping in my cock from the back.

To be continue ....

up me if you like

LaBaDingDong
08-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Camping for more!

Northern
08-02-2011, 11:04 PM
When I saw your first thread and story : http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=228537, I was already suspicous cos of the way the story went, quite ridiculous and convenient explanations at the last post on why your cousin was so liberal..... However, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said nothing.

And now you outdid yourself and copied a story and attempt to claim as yours.

http://www.truesexstories.org/archive/index.php/t-140.html

Proteus
08-02-2011, 11:07 PM
To be continue ....

up me if you like

Bro, lame.......

Liese
08-02-2011, 11:10 PM
When I saw your first thread and story : http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=228537, I was already suspicous cos of the way the story went, quite ridiculous and convenient explanations at the last post on why your cousin was so liberal..... However, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said nothing.

And now you outdid yourself and copied a story and attempt to claim as yours.

http://www.truesexstories.org/archive/index.php/t-140.html

Bro, this TS must be a joker.

HJ_lover
09-02-2011, 01:04 AM
yes i did copy the above mention site, but will gonna edit in the later part for bro enjoyment and it will be exciting !!. study tuned.

Motor Siao
09-02-2011, 01:07 AM
The story not true for u loh.

HJ_lover
09-02-2011, 01:08 AM
Hi bro Northern,
My 1st thread is true. However this thread is fiction in the 1st part of it. In in the later part of the stories i will based on some of my personal experiences. Thanks.

naturegreen
09-02-2011, 01:13 AM
yes i did copy the above mention site, but will gonna edit in the later part for bro enjoyment and it will be exciting !!. study tuned.

Picha lobang. TS should have stated that you are sharing this story you have taken from somewhere, then would not have been flame.

Northern
09-02-2011, 01:17 AM
You know what you did when you logged on ? You checked this thread, found my post. Was writing a reply then stopped and went to view SBF index instead, followed by FAQ and modifying options. After that, you viewed your first thread and then onto another thread and finally decided to reply to my post. Why did you need cancel your first attempt on replying to my post ? And why did you only reply to my post after viewing other sites and threads ?

Need time to think of excuses ? I highly doubt that you would have revealed that you copied this story had I not revealed it. So your first story true, that is up for debate given that you have been caught in this thread already. Say whatever you want. I have said my piece in here.

Make It Real
09-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Waste my times to read yr story :mad:

Blooberry95
09-02-2011, 02:10 AM
nice camping for more

Thanos
09-02-2011, 06:28 AM
Get caught then admit copy story, stay tuned some more........??

shark89
09-02-2011, 08:14 AM
You know what you did when you logged on ? You checked this thread, found my post. Was writing a reply then stopped and went to view SBF index instead, followed by FAQ and modifying options. After that, you viewed your first thread and then onto another thread and finally decided to reply to my post. Why did you need cancel your first attempt on replying to my post ? And why did you only reply to my post after viewing other sites and threads ?

Need time to think of excuses ? I highly doubt that you would have revealed that you copied this story had I not revealed it. So your first story true, that is up for debate given that you have been caught in this thread already. Say whatever you want. I have said my piece in here.

Damn good piece of detective work here bro Northern.

What erks most of us here are guys who take us for fools. TS is one of them.

Kuan Aik Hong
09-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Nice one..camping for more...

Rhodes
10-02-2011, 01:09 PM

Bro, the way you can track his movements really something. Respect.

TS, no reply anymore ?

eeemen
10-02-2011, 01:41 PM

Excellent piece of CSI work bro Northern, thanks for ferreting out copy cats :D, cheers ..............

KitKat
10-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Get caught then admit copy story, stay tuned some more........??

Hahaha! Exactly. TS has gone into hiding?

HJ_lover
10-02-2011, 09:56 PM
She told me to go hard and deep so i did pounding so hard i thought i was going to break her little body in two as I going deeper and deeper she moaned out loud in pleasure.

I then pulled it out my rod and started to prod at her ass. She immediately say “come insert it in”. She shouts and screams and told me to go hard and penetrate her hard and I follow what she wants.

After minutes of insertion in her, she loved it and was shouting and moaning away as i pounded deep into her ass. I told her i was going to come and she asked her to go ahead her and come into her ass. After minutes, I released into her tight ass hole. She still want for more and wanted me to insert finger in her pussy so i put my finger into her pussy and she moan and squirt into my face and hand. i taste her squirt and i taste nice for me. i used some of her squirt to rub on my cock and balls.

I continue fingering her, she was moaning loudly. we hear someone was outside and we thought it was her brother coming back but it was too late to get our clothes on so I just continued fingering her as my lust could able to stop.

Opened the door came her friend she was living with her, who was also very attractive wearing a short T-shirt and mini short and she say why we are doing here. She say she came back at the wrong timing. My friend sister say "nope, you can watch us (giggling away).

To my surpise, she say she wanted to join us, and we agreed to her request. I eat her friend pussy, licking at her nipple and she was wet before inserting her, and my hand was busy with my friend sister hole. After that I thrust her friend on the sofa, and bang her in missionary, while she was eating my friend sister pussy. After a few minutes, I came again on her friend; the both girls still want to eat my cock.

………………………………… continue in few day time.

Blooberry95
10-02-2011, 10:58 PM
great story pls continue

Coelus
11-02-2011, 03:46 AM
………………………………… continue in few day time.

Just for the record, the story provided in the link is much better than your edited version. I also admire you somewhat, after getting caught and rebutted, you still can continue but with edited version :confused::confused: