PDA

View Full Version : Romantic/Secluded places to wine and dine

dirk_diggler
08-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Hey bros, would like to enlist all the brains of all romantic bros here haha...would be bringing my date out on Sat to wine and dine but also wanna find a nice place that has a contemporary band cos wanna dedicate the song "Fallen" to my date so that she can fall into love tat very same day haha....knowing this is not the most appropriate place to post but by doing all these right will also lead to sex haha so its abt the same. Appreciate the contributions of all bros here thnks...

Papa Midnight
08-02-2011, 10:46 PM
I have the following suggestion for you, bring her to a restaurant of your choice maybe one of those along chip bee garden, ie Michelangelo Italian restaurant there is good.

After which drive her into sentosa padawan beach if im not wrong you can head towards the twin tower there which is Singapore southern most part facing the sea. Climb up to the top of the tower bring along a mat, 2 wine glass and a bottle of wine. Never failed getting any girls with this setup. hope it helps!

jameschong1
08-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Hey bros, would like to enlist all the brains of all romantic bros here haha...would be bringing my date out on Sat to wine and dine but also wanna find a nice place that has a contemporary band cos wanna dedicate the song "Fallen" to my date so that she can fall into love tat very same day haha....knowing this is not the most appropriate place to post but by doing all these right will also lead to sex haha so its abt the same. Appreciate the contributions of all bros here thnks...
==
if u have $$$ go to dempsey or even LightHouse
if u have no $$$ go to Geylang Coffeeshop.
Either way, u will end up in H81 if she like u

Hooters666
09-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Try Il Lido at Sentosa, Jewel Box at Mt Faber, Prive Cafe at Keppel Marina Club, Tanjong Beach restaurants, Ku Da Te at Marina Bay Sands. Call up to see if you request that special song to be played over the system or have live grp singing it.

All the best bro!