PDA

View Full Version : FL to gf and to fb

joseph_lin
07-02-2011, 05:31 PM
hi happy chinese new year to all bro. my eng is not that good.. so pls pardon me if i make any mistakes in my language. Anyway i will start writing about a affair i had few years ago which lasted till now.

This incident happened about 3 yrs ago. i was then working as a service crew to earn for my living as well as making some saving. i was actually a very horny guy back then(well i am still one now.. :)hahha..) which i think alot of bros are the same too.. haha. anyway i was introduce to the FL world when i join sammyboyforum. But i did not try my First FL in this site, but instead from another website instead.

Back to topic, i was surfing this website then when i spotted a girl mentioning that she's a singaporean with price at 100/1/1 and i think is a great bargain as it mention that she's a syt.(back then, i still did not know about IT or i mean sherine yet). i was very interested then and thus i send my first FL request sms to the number mention in the website.

it was not long after that i receive her reply that what time i would like to meet for the deal. we set a time and place which is nearby to my place for my first bonking session. i was so excited and eager to meet her after the arranging the place and time. but little did i know it will be a wonderful moments for me..

sorry need to go do my stuff le. will update soon...anyway i hope i didnt bored u with my introduction.. thank..

fazer6s
07-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Joseph quickly come back :p

rob_onny
07-02-2011, 05:42 PM
U need 2 b extra careful... :cool:
BTW, did u get an angbao after ur 1st bonking session? ;)
(back then, i still did not know about IT or i mean sherine yet).
we set a time and place which is nearby to my place for my first bonking session.

teebs_darklord
07-02-2011, 05:50 PM

Ehhhh...First bonking session got Any Pao one meh??? :D

rob_onny
07-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Hahaha Bro teebs_darklord... i was told there's angbao in the older days... :D
Ehhhh...First bonking session got Any Pao one meh??? :D

teebs_darklord
07-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Hahaha Bro teebs_darklord... i was told there's angbao in the older days... :D

In the older days which is more than 10 years ago, I got an Ang Pao from a legal WL when she bled after I fucked her...turned out her menses came right after that...:D

rob_onny
07-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Bro Teebs_darklord, do u mean that... more than 10years ago... legal WL will give angbao if she's on code red?? :confused:
In the older days which is more than 10 years ago, I got an Ang Pao from a legal WL when she bled after I fucked her...turned out her menses came right after that...:D

teebs_darklord
07-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Bro Teebs_darklord, do u mean that... more than 10years ago... legal WL will give angbao if she's on code red?? :confused:

Errr...Nope....:D

She was my regular at that time and she gave me ang pao when I did her and she bled because as she said, she见红so she gave me an Angpao for good luck...At that time it was also during the CNY period...:D

kirby
07-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Hope you come back soon to continue with your story. :)

joseph_lin
07-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Joseph quickly come back :p

hmmm i will be back.. but not today.. need to go find her.. will update as soon as possible.. thank bro..

joseph_lin
07-02-2011, 10:12 PM

haha.. no worries bro, i always practise safe sex de.. beside she no more in that line le and i am her only guy now...hahah..

and for the ang bao thingy, i did not get la as this happen only about 3 yrs ago de.. also she was very inexperience at that point of time, which i am inexperience on that matter too... hahaha..cheers..

joseph_lin
07-02-2011, 10:25 PM
hmmm for bro fazer sake, i will continue some more of this story of mine.

So on that day, i went to to the place according to where we agree to meet. i was so excited as we agree to meet outside the hotel so as if i dun like her service, i can pay her a amount of transport fees as compensation. Soon it is time when the clock struck at 4pm, but she nowhere around the hotel( there were nobody walking outside the hotel except me standing alone). hmmm i was feeling so embarrass as i was alone waiting, thus i give her a call then.

hmm initially when i was calling her, she does not pick up and i thought she must have make a prank on me. but after the third call,she pick it up and apologise profusely. i was angry at that point of time, but after when she explain to me that she will be late as she got something on at that point of time, i relented and said to her try to make it fast to come over.

15 minutes gone and i saw a petite girl walking towards me. i was feeling nervous and elated then. within min, she was beside me and keep saying sorry that she's late. but all her words did not went into my ear as i was admiring her petite body which really make me so horny. i was stunned totally and was standing there like a fool. she then try to make me wake up by squeezing my little bro and instantly i was awake from my daze.

hmm really got to go le.. if not i wil be late liao. hope i did not disappont anyone of u yet.. sorry bro for not able to continue.. cheers..

rob_onny
07-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Woah... launch attack on hotdog outside the hotel... so hungry? ;)
i was admiring her petite body which really make me so horny. i was stunned totally and was standing there like a fool. she then try to make me wake up by squeezing my little bro and instantly i was awake from my daze.

joseph_lin
07-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Woah... launch attack on hotdog outside the hotel... so hungry? ;)

haha.. is just teasing outside the hotel.. beside as i mention, there are really no people around loh.. so i think it is all right anyway. beside she wanna tease me as to appease my anger ba.. hahha..

fazer6s
07-02-2011, 11:52 PM
Do carry on :D

joseph_lin
08-02-2011, 01:42 AM
As i was snap out of my daze, i was looking at this cute and pretty girl. she was the type of girl u see on bugis that look so innocent and cheerful which nobody will believe she's doing FL. As i regain my composure, i held her hand and went into the hotel. we make a booking and soon, we are in the room hugging and kissing. As slowly as it can be, we are totally naked and my hand was on her small boobs( yeah her boob was only about B cup) and she was massaging my cock at the same time.

Joseph(j) and FL will be pony(p).

j: wanna take a shower tgt? then u can help to wash my little bro too..(me saying it cheekily)

P: ok loh. but have to help me to wash mei mei too ok.

j: see how u treat my little bro loh. if u can make him happy, then my mouth will wash ur mei mei too..haha..

With that, i carry her and walk into the bathroom. Immediately in there, i put her down and she walk to the tap and took a gulp of water. she then come over and with a big mouthful of water inside her mouth, she start sucking my cock. i was instantly hard on by what is happening and was enjoying every single moments of it. As i was enjoying it, suddenly she stop and spit the remaining of the water out of her mouth.

p: urm so how? did i make ur didi happy ma?

j: hmm ok ok loh. but if can suck longer a bit, then it will be the best.( looking at her with a sly smile.)

p: aiyo u very naughty leh. but later u must lick my mei mei until i ask u to stop ok.

(in my mind, i was thinking whether she pretending to be horny or she's really a horny bitch?:confused:)

J; ok loh.. hmm then suck now ok.? heex.

with that, she gulp another mouthful of water and start sucking on it again. i was feeling so heavenly that i actually went weak on my leg and need to ask her to stop.

J: stop stop, i cannot take it le.it is really too much for me to take liao.

P: (stop sucking and look at me with her big cute eyes) ok ok, faster come lick my mei mei le.. i really want it now..

j: ok loh, but i want u to wash clean clean first can ma? ( that time i scare got other man fuck her before me, thus was thinking of washing it before i lick on it)

p: ok loh.

after washing it clean, i again carry her to the bed and start sucking on her big nipple( yeah i forget to tell all of u that her nipple is super big). she was moaning and wriggling as i suck on it. I was getting high as this little girl really make me horny. slowly i move to her south and spreading her leg. well a untrim pussy but with pink lips, i was eager to try sucking on it. and with that,i place my tongue and start licking it. she was moaning so loud that i think other room also can hear her moan too.

P: dun stop pls, i am cumming. yeah yeah that the place. Pls lick harder, i am cummmmmmmmming.(she seem like shouting on all these words though)

With the shouting, her whole body shook and i can feel her pussy juice flowing out. it was my first time licking a girl till she cum and i feel like mission accomplished. but things does not end here and she was looking at me with a cfm looks which give me a shudder that i think something kinky will be happening soon.

(sorry bro, need to go slp le... will continue when i free ba.. might delay for few days or week. but will try to update if i got time.. sorry again and thank for reading...)

Binto123
08-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Overnight camping :rolleyes:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Nice story - but i never try to lick a FL pussy ...:D

alan0338
08-02-2011, 01:21 PM
pls dun stop.... i am cumming too :D

eeemen
08-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Wow, such a horny FL, lucky you bro.. Looking forward to more, cheers ....................

fazer6s
08-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Wat a nice pet name - Pony

Then Pony shld call you Horsey :D

joseph_lin
08-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Nice story - but i never try to lick a FL pussy ...:D

i also dunnno y i will lick her at that point of time... but maybe i was new to fl scene ba.. that y dare to lick..
pls dun stop.... i am cumming too :D

haha. dun cum la.. keep it for ur next love making... hahaha..
Wow, such a horny FL, lucky you bro.. Looking forward to more, cheers ....................

thank bro.. but i might not continue le.. look like no support from bro here.. sorry..:(
Wat a nice pet name - Pony

Then Pony shld call you Horsey :D

haha.. cannot horsey la.. i wanna be wolverine.. haahaha..

fazer6s
08-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Why stop when you're just starting with the FL part haven yet the gf part and lastly the fb part

Dun be dis-heartened

Bros here will support you

joseph_lin
08-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Why stop when you're just starting with the FL part haven yet the gf part and lastly the fb part

Dun be dis-heartened

Bros here will support you

thank bro fazer.. u are one of the best bro here.. hmm anyway i am not asking for point here la.. just that i hope can see more comment so that i can improve on my writing of the story loh.. beside this story of mine is really 100% true, but with the comment rate, i really feel discourage loh...haiz.:(

fazer6s
09-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Just post and broS here will acknowledge your efforts

joseph_lin
09-02-2011, 12:38 AM
Just post and broS here will acknowledge your efforts

thank bro... will update soon then...

joseph_lin
09-02-2011, 01:00 AM
With her looking at my hard standing cock, she just grab it and start sucking on it. i wasnt prepare for this and instantly felt a electric shock went through my whole body.Her sucking was ok, but it was her sudden action that really shock me. slowly,about 20 mins later, i was feeling pressure on my cock as i was super horny at that point of time, so in order not to cum so early, i initial her to stop.

J: stop my dear, i wanna try ur wet mei mei can ma..

P: ok loh, but u must lick me first before i let u fuck me.( looking at me cheekily)

j: can, no problem de. or why not we try 69?

P: ok ok. must make song song ok, ar bo no fucking le hor..(stuck out her tongue at me)

With that, we move to our respective position and start out action. she was freaking wet even after giving such a long bj and i was turn on by this. i start licking it like a hungry wolf( see bro fazer, i told u i wanna be a wolverine le) while she continue her bj again. Soon i feel my cock is going to cum soon and i stop her again.

J: hey lets fuck le, i cannot tahan liao.

P:urm ok ok, i need a good fuck too. all ur licking really make me very high liao.

so i took out the condom i bought earlier and took one out from it. I immediately put on it and went over to the bed. with a few more licking of her pussy, i started pushing my dick in. it was not so tight and loose either and i can even felt the wetness even with condom on( now u can see how horny she is???) i thrust slowly as too feel the sensation of her pussy juice as ahe moan softly. looking at her cute face while fucking, it give me a motivation that i must make this girl mine( i know it sound silly to make a fl as a target to be a gf, but i wasnt thinking straight then.. hahaha..)

As i increasing my speed, she was moaning louder too. i know she cum again as i can feel her pussy is wetter than before. As fast as it start, i can felt my dick pressure too, therefore i pump even harder and with a mighty ending,i shot my load while still thrusting her. But never did i know,it is going to be nightmare for me(a temporarily nightmare though).

(i shall stop here le. this part is specially dedicated to all bro here who support me. once again, i like to thank all of u again.):)

Timmer
09-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Gd effort. Keep it up

pharoahbb
09-02-2011, 11:07 AM
No need continue la just pm contact will be great lol
Just kidding nice story bro

rob_onny
09-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Bro Joseph_lin, u broke ur hotdog's raincoat?? :eek:
As i increasing my speed, she was moaning louder too. i know she cum again as i can feel her pussy is wetter than before. As fast as it start, i can felt my dick pressure too, therefore i pump even harder and with a mighty ending,i shot my load while still thrusting her. But never did i know,it is going to be nightmare for me(a temporarily nightmare though).

joseph_lin
09-02-2011, 04:32 PM

hmmm just wait for the next update and u will know.. hahha..:D

rob_onny
10-02-2011, 02:41 PM
Bro Joseph_lin, don't tell me u'd punctured her papayas or abalone? :D
hmmm just wait for the next update and u will know.. hahha..:D

callim2
10-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Bro pls come back with more of your story... Juicy :D

joseph_lin
10-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Bro Joseph_lin, don't tell me u'd punctured her papayas or abalone? :D

hahah.. u sp eager to know.?? perhaps u guess correctly loh.. but maybe partially ba.. hahhaa.. :D
Bro pls come back with more of your story... Juicy :D

thank bro.. will update when i got time...

eeemen
10-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Can't wait for the continuation bro, hurry hurry :D, cheers ...............

joseph_lin
10-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Can't wait for the continuation bro, hurry hurry :D, cheers ...............

sorry bro... pls give me more time as i now rushing on some proj, thus not much time to write.. hope can get ur understading.. thank u..

fazer6s
10-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Forget yr project cos you;re leaving SBF bros here hanging

joseph_lin
10-02-2011, 11:34 PM

haha.. u are kidding bro.. there are so many story that are nicer than mine..lolx..

joseph_lin
11-02-2011, 12:11 AM
As i took my little bro out of her pussy, i was shock. there were blood on my dickie. but the worse part of all is not only that. i saw that my condom was torn and my semen were flowing out of my dick. As i saw the creampie on her pussy that mix with her blood, i was arouse. but at the same time, i was so frightened. i was so afraid as i was worrying about getting HIV as i had just fuck her raw.

J: why are there blood in ur pussy.( sound silly?? haha. but i was too shock to talk in my right mind)

P: aiyo nothing serious la. is my menses loh.

J:Urm tell u one thing( i was stuttering when i said this sentences). my condom torn liao le.

Upon hearing that, she rush herself to the washroom. i was sitting on the bed in a daze as the thought of getting HIV and being despise by my family kept flowing in my mind. tears flowing down to my cheek as i was really afraid and did not know what to do now. i really dun wanna die at a young age.

after about sitting there for few minutes, i force myself up and walk to the restroom. as i enter it, i saw her keep washing her pussy and digging it. i went over to her and saw that she was actually crying too. I hug her tight and tilt her head to my chest.

J: dun worry, i will be responsible de.( i also dunno y i would saythat loh)

P: but i scare. i dun wanna be a mother yet.

J: is ok my dear, dun think too much ok.

i hug her even tighter after that. As we finish washing up( hmm i did help her to wash up as she was too stunned by then le..), we wore back our clothes and walk out of the room with a very heavy heart.( she also forget to get money from me liao. but free fuck?? nah.. i transfer to her the moneya later at a later time)

as we walk out of the hotel, we look at each other with a worry look. i really dunno what to do or say at that point of time. but i just manage to say to her:
J: dun worry la. call me if anything happen ok

she nod her head and with that we parted.

(ok bro,i shall end here le. hope u enjoy this part. though sound a bit saddening la.)

rob_onny
11-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Bro Fazer6s, do u mean "hanging hotdogs"? lol... ;)
BTW, Bro Joseph_lin, pls continue fast... very hungry & rambutans bursting soon... :D

joseph_lin
11-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Bro Fazer6s, do u mean "hanging hotdogs"? lol... ;)
BTW, Bro Joseph_lin, pls continue fast... very hungry & rambutans bursting soon... :D

haha.. already update le.. hope all bro here like it..

rob_onny
14-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Bro Joseph_lin, pls don't stop lei... rumbutan loaded & ready leow... ;)
CNY finishing soon... pls come back soon...
J: dun worry la. call me if anything happen ok

she nod her head and with that we parted.

(ok bro,i shall end here le. hope u enjoy this part. though sound a bit saddening la.)

joseph_lin
15-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Bro Joseph_lin, pls don't stop lei... rumbutan loaded & ready leow... ;)
CNY finishing soon... pls come back soon...

onli ur support now.. so i decide to stop le.
sorry..

eeemen
24-02-2011, 10:39 PM
onli ur support now.. so i decide to stop le.
sorry..

I,m here supporting u too, do carry onz bro , cheers ....................