PDA

View Full Version : Infos on Chiang Mai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15

Happyman007
20-05-2018, 12:26 AM
Knn jialak lew, please hor don't ever go to those place I mention like Oxide, Rad, warmup and etc......if some idiots go and complaint here say not nice, I kena label agent again. Lucky I don't write FR now, if write too much later say I got vest interest. I only provide hold hand service with my new E350 for usd 1k daily, I will hold you hand bring u and make sure u song song gao Jurong :D

Those ever go with me to Oxide and Rad bar, please hor never write any FR, don't want local joints to flooded with cheap skate foreigner and later say no fun or puying not pretty etc knn.

Chiangmai is so boring, is not a chiong place......please consider to go Pattaya, Bangkok, Danok etc to chiong. Never ever even think about Chiangmai if you want to chiong ok :rolleyes

Also please don't PM me unless u r interested in the usd 1k service. I don't anyhow add stranger to chat in private, don't want to kena label as agent. Want to ask just opening ask here, some kind soul will reply or just pay usd 1k.

naemlo
21-05-2018, 12:12 AM
My 1k service using i745. :D:D:eek:

Nitwitty
21-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Yea. You got a point Happyman... We are posting our experience for others to read, we never force anyone to patronize any shops. Do not blame us because you received disappointed service as we all know that not all girls are the same and depending whether the customer did anything disrespectful to the girl.

For Hold hand service Happyman and me, we never have any problems with most of the joints because when the girls see us, they know we are regular customers who are never stingy with them.

Now even Agogo Bar shifted new location I also dun want to post liao, later dun know who go already Agogo girls bo hiu him, I also tio label... I ownself play ownself Song better.

Happyman007
21-05-2018, 07:33 PM
My 1k service using i745. :D:D:eek:

You are the BKK HQ mah, sure must have better car lah.........

Yea. You got a point Happyman... We are posting our experience for others to read, we never force anyone to patronize any shops.

Ya lah, so many cheap newbie not even post any FR and yet asking for info, pm for free hold hand service etc. After read and NEVER contribute FR but instead complain here and there, also expecting us living in CM to be their free guide or free information counter. KNN, we post FR kena label as agent, why not those newbie try all places and post all the FR of diff places, see if after you compare all the limited places in CM and you agree Dolphin is the best or not? Dun knn compare CM kampong massage place to BKK hor, use the fxxking brain and you can think lah how to compare to BKK. :rolleyes:

Just go to google and seach CM locator or other site, u can see how many massage shop there and go try every shop to see which is best, and write FR on everyone u try can bo???

And again I advise, please please DO NOT come to CM to chiong.

Happyman007
21-05-2018, 07:38 PM
This is why i Du Lan, want free info and free hold hand service, expecting pay 1 cup of kopi we use E350 to bring you go chiong around CM......and yet after that complain girl not nice, not pretty etc and some knn people will come out say this is agent lah, stealth agent lah knn......

This is the reason why I no longer want to meet newbie, and no long want to reply PM.....only those old samsters I met before are those steady type, always well cum them with both hand to meet old friends.

fredriv
21-05-2018, 09:44 PM
been to this Dolphin Spa near The Curve shopping mall in CM. nothing to shout about as the girls are not so pretty as the photos shown on the chiangmailocator and cmxseed websites. i found them to be on the heavy side and not up to kapoo standards. the only good thing is that there is a full service package listed on their menu. service really sop and nothing special. find that the bro above FR is overly exaggerated.

Hi there,

As everyone mentioned, FRs can be subjective but perhaps more importantly is also which girls are available when you are there. Not every girl is working there 24/7hr so either try your luck or already have someone in mind and check in advance. If the girl you check online is chio but went down they tell u this girl is same one but look like shit or completely different then is another matter lo, but nowadays everything also photoshopped so unless difference too much then ok lah. I've been to quite alot of kapoo in bkk and its mostly the same, photoshopped and go there different abit here and there.

For this Dolphin i went there few weeks back on a sunday without bothering to check on line or wechat and there's only like 4-5 available girls? I would say 1 is quite pretty, fair and tall with slender legs like model, 2 abit cmi and 1 still ok but unfortunately the model not really my type. The LB recept at least was quite friendly and offer a list of pics to see and let me choose but have to wait quite long, but i wasn't keen to wait so I went elsewhere to this Aurora Club which is a kapoo but offer add on option. Line-up was 9-10 and a few are my type while some tbh cmi. In the end i got what i want. Of course service SOP or not is also subjective but if you handsome young chap then of course the girl see liao also feel more song and auto give good service lo

Most impt cheong is ownself happy and see heng suay.

Happyman007
06-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Nothing much to see in Chiangmai.......some may visit here before but some as usual can't speak Thai and not willing to spend time/money but expecting girls to treat them like big boss.

https://www.facebook.com/ThaiVisaNews/videos/10157475647843012/

TonyCheong2
13-06-2018, 05:25 PM
Nothing much to see in Chiangmai.......some may visit here before but some as usual can't speak Thai and not willing to spend time/money but expecting girls to treat them like big boss.

https://www.facebook.com/ThaiVisaNews/videos/10157475647843012/

555 PG Pub sial! :p

I've visited Chiang Mai before, can speak some Thai and not willing to spend too much money (kiam siap mah).
Willing to spend time but don't expect girls to treat me like big boss but treat me like Piichai will do. :p

Happyman007
13-06-2018, 08:09 PM
555 PG Pub sial! :p

I've visited Chiang Mai before, can speak some Thai and not willing to spend too much money (kiam siap mah).
Willing to spend time but don't expect girls to treat me like big boss but treat me like Piichai will do. :p

come lah, knn u talk so much neber cum CM, put time put place I wait for u in CM :p

Shooter
14-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Will be in Chiangmai in August. Any good hotel to recommend?
Prefer one that is clean and near soapy or erotic massage places.

Marc1966
14-06-2018, 06:32 PM
changmai have soapy? looking for a good soapy when i visit next week

TonyCheong2
17-06-2018, 05:59 PM
come lah, knn u talk so much neber cum CM, put time put place I wait for u in CM :p

KNN pussy prices in all parts of Thailand increase so much how to cheong? :eek:
I am poor budget cheongster hor! :cool:

Cheong 1x trip in Thailand I can cheong 2x trips in Jakarta or Ho Chi Minh leh! :eek:
Even if I don't go for pussy, the beer prices in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos are so cheap when compared to Thailand.
Thai alcohol excise tax keep increasing year on year! :eek:
I can't even be an alcoholic in Thailand any more 555! :p

Happyman007
17-06-2018, 11:18 PM
KNN pussy prices in all parts of Thailand increase so much how to cheong? :eek:
I am poor budget cheongster hor! :cool:

Cheong 1x trip in Thailand I can cheong 2x trips in Jakarta or Ho Chi Minh leh! :eek:
Even if I don't go for pussy, the beer prices in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos are so cheap when compared to Thailand.
Thai alcohol excise tax keep increasing year on year! :eek:
I can't even be an alcoholic in Thailand any more 555! :p

true true.......even China now also so expensive, gone are those days in CP. But CM at least allow me to bring my own duty free bottle of whisky and only pay corkage 100 baht plus mixer. :D

TonyCheong2
17-06-2018, 11:40 PM
true true.......even China now also so expensive, gone are those days in CP. But CM at least allow me to bring my own duty free bottle of whisky and only pay corkage 100 baht plus mixer. :D

China no need to say.
Now foreigners are kena priced out by rich PRC big bosses and cheongsters. :cool:

My last trip to Chiang Mai aka LOL (Land Of Lanna) was in 2005.
Yes that's how long I've not stepped into LOL. :p

Maybe things may have changed now but back then I can just bring my own DFS bottle into any club or restaurant and just have to pay for mixers and ice.
No corkage fees required and in fact the servers are quite bewildered when I asked about corkage fees 555!
You can't do that in Bangkok as the corkage fees are costly. :D

Another thing I love about Chiang Mai is most cheong places are walkable (must be SAF trained lah).
Once touch down CNX I can just take a short leisure walk to Central Plaza (Chiang Mai Airport) to have a cheap meal at the food court before heading into the city center to check-in at hotel.
Don't have to deal with the bastard rip off tuk tuks/taxis prevalent all over Southeast Asia. :cool:

And also not forgetting the fantastic Lanna food with herb ingredients! :D

Chiang Mai is indeed a good place to chill (not cheong WL puyings lah) and retire.
Mountain views, fresh air, spaciousness and laid back lifestyle. :)

Anyway as some a**hole joker who has MIA (maybe still lurking 555) said I'm out of touch with Thailand so it's better to let those on the ground to do most of the talking lah 555. :p

Happyman007
18-06-2018, 02:43 AM

Maybe things may have changed now but back then I can just bring my own DFS bottle into any club or restaurant and just have to pay for mixers and ice.
No corkage fees required and in fact the servers are quite bewildered when I asked about corkage fees 555!

Another thing I love about Chiang Mai is most cheong places are walkable (must be SAF trained lah).
Once touch down CNX I can just take a short leisure walk to Central Plaza (Chiang Mai Airport) to have a cheap meal at the food court before heading into the city center to check-in at hotel.
Don't have to deal with the bastard rip off tuk tuks/taxis prevalent all over Southeast Asia. :cool:

Chiang Mai is indeed a good place to chill (not cheong WL puyings lah) and retire.

Anyway as some a**hole joker who has MIA (maybe still lurking 555) said I'm out of touch with Thailand so it's better to let those on the ground to do most of the talking lah 555. :p

2005 till now 2018 is 13 years ago, that is also the time when I started to fly between CM and JKT staying a month each to sian my wife in CM and business in jkt.......everyday nothing to do waiting for her to finish work, so I sit at airport plaza starbucks kopi read news paper and bio the Uni girls from Far eastern uni while smoking outside starbucks.

Ever walk also around the old city total around 8km, best is to stay in night market area where most of the soapy, massage within walking distance. With Grab now available in CM, those tuktuk and red cab really getting hard time now......beef khao soi still my love to replace sg laksa.

Can consider to make a trip to CM lah, 13 years too long to be away from LOL......some more now thaivietjet got direct hcmc/cnx service, price also cheap sometime i see all in price 2 ways return trip less than 5000 baht :D

Btw corkage only some places whereby they charge 100 baht or some places like warmup, good view etc charging 200 or 300 baht.......but most of the small bar no corkage fee.

francesco
18-06-2018, 08:33 PM
China no need to say.
Now foreigners are kena priced out by rich PRC big bosses and cheongsters. :cool:

I went there end of last yr, man it was hot dusty n cars everywhere, things hv changed alot since 2005 :D...

TonyCheong2
18-06-2018, 11:27 PM
I went there end of last yr, man it was hot dusty n cars everywhere, things hv changed alot since 2005 :D...

Things must have changed a lot in the once sleepy Chiang Mai City.
More condos, more people means more cars. :D
But every year the salary never more leh. :cool:

Wow now think about it 13 years is really a long time ago!
555 if last time never wear condom any how shoot inside maybe even have teenage son/daughter somewhere in Chiang Mai now! :eek:

BlueDragon193
02-07-2018, 08:36 AM
May you Rest In Peace. Sadly, we will miss one nice Bro in Chiang Mai.

Singaporean cyclist killed in Thailand.
David Sun @New Paper, 2nd Jul.

https://i.imgur.com/47JrNQd.jpg

PHOTO: CHRISTINE SEAH

Mr Denison Seah was on a casual ride when the accident happened.
Retired businessman, 57, who cycled competitively, hit by 5-tonne lorry while riding with Thai girlfriend
He was a competitive cyclist who had taken part in numerous regional competitions for more than 20 years.

But retired businessman Denison Seah, 57, was killed in an accident yesterday morning while on a casual ride in Chiang Mai, Thailand, where he had been living for the last three years.

The Singaporean was cycling with his Thai girlfriend when he was reportedly hit by a five-tonne lorry on a two-lane road.

Mr Seah's Thai friend, who wanted to be known only as Mr Justin, 55, a powerboat race director, told The New Paper yesterday that the couple were on a popular cycling route in the Hang Dong district, heading from his home in the town of Mae Hia to the Samoeng district, when the accident happened.

"He usually woke up at 5am on weekdays to train, but he did not have training on Sundays," Mr Justin said.
"He died while he was being taken to the hospital after the accident."

He added that Mr Seah was a good racer whose main interest was in road cycling, and he had many cycling buddies in Thailand and Singapore.

Mr Seah's daughter, Miss Christine Seah, 27, a dog groomer, told TNP that Mr Justin called her at around 11.30am yesterday with the news that her father had been in a bad accident.

"He said that my dad was on the way to the hospital and asked me to go to Chiang Mai quickly. He then hung up abruptly."

As she was struggling to cope with the shocking news and lack of information, he called again after five minutes.

"That was when he told me that my dad had passed away," she said.

Pictures of the accident circulating on Thai social media show a cyclist believed to be Mr Seah lying in a pool of blood, and a distraught woman, believed to be his girlfriend, kneeling beside him on the road.

FUNERAL
Miss Seah said she will be flying to Thailand today with her uncle to bring her father back for a funeral in Singapore.

She said she was still unclear on the exact details of what happened but added that her father moved to live in Chiang Mai about a year after her mother died in 2014.

"We were not always on the best of terms, and I last saw him two years ago when he came back to Singapore for a while," Miss Seah added.

"He was happy there. This was really sudden and unexpected, but I guess the comfort we have is that he went out doing what he loved most."

She said she regretted not reaching out to him when she had the chance.

"We are both the type who aren't open with our feelings and did not know how to show affection.

"I made the mistake of not talking to him more, not telling him that despite all our fighting and dramatics, that I loved him very much and was thankful that he had raised me to be the person of extreme resilience that I am today.

"Rest in peace, dad. I am sorry I was not there."

majere
28-07-2018, 03:29 PM
Surprise to hear CM is a boring place?
I’m going there Aug for a long period time. Any good bro for some good recommendation or around to meet up for some drinks and food? Cheers

Grounded Eagle
29-07-2018, 01:51 AM
Surprise to hear CM is a boring place?
I’m going there Aug for a long period time. Any good bro for some good recommendation or around to meet up for some drinks and food? Cheers

Recommend you a world famous place in CM to visit.
Tham Luang Caves :D

Ninja_Assassin
30-07-2018, 02:40 AM
That’s about 3.5h or so of drive. :D And it’s located at Chiang Rai, Mae Sai.

Actually there are several approaches to the Tham Luang Caves as it is a huge complex. From north CM there is a hiking trail to the southern point of the cave tunnel.... only about 72km trek..... certainly doable for our NS trained singkie guys :p

naemlo
30-07-2018, 11:23 AM
Actually there are several approaches to the Tham Luang Caves as it is a huge complex. From north CM there is a hiking trail to the southern point of the cave tunnel.... only about 72km trek..... certainly doable for our NS trained singkie guys :p

In army, u are forced to do this bo liao march. In real life, esp mongers will not want to waste the time and effort. 72 km will take days for them, further trail is not like walking on proper laid tarmac road. It is up n down with lots of nature obstacles.

I rather spend the time laying on the sandy beach, drinking beer n watching bikinis gers.

TonyCheong2
30-07-2018, 01:26 PM
I rather spend the time laying on the sandy beach, drinking beer n watching bikinis gers.

These days I spend time doing river swimming and hiking! :eek:
Macam Iron Man challenge 555? :p

faithful
01-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Am in cnx now. Left my ATM card at the ATM machine after making withdrawal. Any brothers here know any hotels or shops that allows me to "advance" cash through a "purchase"?

Though still have some cash but have to spend with caution coz have 4 more days to go.

naemlo
01-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Am in cnx now. Left my ATM card at the ATM machine after making withdrawal. Any brothers here know any hotels or shops that allows me to "advance" cash through a "purchase"?

I know big hotels allow their guests to advance cash. If u have your pin, u can withdraw cash using your credit card with ATM or approach any bank to withdraw cash using your credit card. Alternative, any bro in CM can pass u cash but of cause u need to transfer cash to their SG bank account.

Happyman007
01-09-2018, 02:00 PM

Though still have some cash but have to spend with caution coz have 4 more days to go.

Go back to that ATM that u forgot your card, touch on top of the machine sometime people found it and will leave it on top of the machine.....of if ATM is outside a 7/11, just walk in to 7/11 and ask if anyone found and leave with them or not.

If all ways cannot and u need help, PM me and see what i can do.

Yokosi
01-09-2018, 07:03 PM

If u got the pin to your credit card, can withdraw cash from all ATMs. If you forgot your pin, then, go to the nearest bank with your passport. The bank officer, after doing the paperwork with your credit card and passport would allow to withdraw THB. There is however a service charge.

faithful
01-09-2018, 11:46 PM
I know big hotels allow their guests to advance cash. If u have your pin, u can withdraw cash using your credit card with ATM or approach any bank to withdraw cash using your credit card. Alternative, any bro in CM can pass u cash but of cause u need to transfer cash to their SG bank account.

Unfortunately the hotel which I am staying does not have such arrangement.

faithful
01-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Go back to that ATM that u forgot your card, touch on top of the machine sometime people found it and will leave it on top of the machine.....of if ATM is outside a 7/11, just walk in to 7/11 and ask if anyone found and leave with them or not.

If all ways cannot and u need help, PM me and see what i can do.

I left it at a ATM machine in cnx airport and flew off to Mae Hong Son. I realised when i arrived in MHS and had contacted local bank to cancel the ATM card.

faithful
01-09-2018, 11:52 PM
If u got the pin to your credit card, can withdraw cash from all ATMs. If you forgot your pin, then, go to the nearest bank with your passport. The bank officer, after doing the paperwork with your credit card and passport would allow to withdraw THB. There is however a service charge.

I don't have a PIN to my credit card. Think the only solution is to approach a local bank. Just hope it opens on Sunday otherwise any happy ending can only carry out on Monday (my last day in cnx).

Happyman007
02-09-2018, 01:28 AM
I left it at a ATM machine in cnx airport and flew off to Mae Hong Son. I realised when i arrived in MHS and had contacted local bank to cancel the ATM card.

ok, if need cash urgent just let me know, u can transfer sgd to my sg acc and I pass u some thai baht cash is ok.

Happyman007
02-09-2018, 01:29 AM
I don't have a PIN to my credit card. Think the only solution is to approach a local bank. Just hope it opens on Sunday otherwise any happy ending can only carry out on Monday (my last day in cnx).

Local bank open on Sunday for those located in the Mall like Central Festival CM, Robinson airport plaza, Maya etc......

naemlo
02-09-2018, 01:38 AM
ok, if need cash urgent just let me know, u can transfer sgd to my sg acc and I pass u some thai baht cash is ok.

Nowadays very simple. Can on the spot transfer using "paynow", "paylah" or whatever they call that via mobile app.

Yokosi
02-09-2018, 07:08 AM

Go to a bank, take your credit card since u forgot the pin, and your passport. Go to the malls and check if any of the banks are open on the weekends. Go to the officer and said u wanna withdraw money but using your credit card and u forgot the pin, show your passport, after all done and you sign on the papers, you will get up to THB 20,000 maximum. I think that was the limit but that depends on which bank you went to.

I know as I had done it too many times in BKK and Pattaya.

faithful
02-09-2018, 01:56 PM
Finally able to withdraw cash from a bank in Central Festival. Some other bank have rejected because card name is different from passport name. Think better change card name to actual name.

Thanks all brothers for the concerns and suggestions.

naemlo
02-09-2018, 06:26 PM
So what the max u can draw from banks? I love the bank officer in Thailand. They so friendly unlike the sg ones.

I have fetish for Thai gers in uniform, esp those with tight mini skirts.

naemlo
02-09-2018, 08:11 PM
This photo i see b4. Duno some say she the king mistress sibo. :p

Dun think so.... she was forced to resign from her job. :D

faithful
03-09-2018, 02:55 AM
But its fun to have a credit card such as Han Solo or Luke Skywalker. :D

Like Phua Chu Kang his credit card can try be Han Solo Phua CK. :p

So what the max u can draw from banks? I love the bank officer in Thailand. They so friendly unlike the sg ones.

In never ask what is the max. Anyway I think ATM card is still the better solution.

Happyman007
03-09-2018, 03:39 AM
In never ask what is the max. Anyway I think ATM card is still the better solution.

Best is bring cash, sgd 1000 per piece bring few pieces hide some here and there sure safe and sound :D

faithful
03-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Can any brothers advise on foxy lady? Can bring the girl back to hotel? And what's the damage like?

Or will you suggest visiting Sayuri instead?

Happyman007
03-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Can any brothers advise on foxy lady? Can bring the girl back to hotel? And what's the damage like?

Or will you suggest visiting Sayuri instead?

555 got money itchy lew......anyway CM is not so big, take a grab and go all foxy lady, spot light, sayuri and all other places no harm.

TonyCheong2
03-09-2018, 03:29 PM
I had good service back then before sayuri renovated, but now just all the SOPs.

Kanasai price up/service drop after renovation! :cool:

Did they got rid of the mini size bathtubs? :D

faithful
03-09-2018, 03:35 PM
555 got money itchy lew......anyway CM is not so big, take a grab and go all foxy lady, spot light, sayuri and all other places no harm.

Yet to cheong after coming for so maNy nights and is heading home tomorrow. So just want to have a good release. I really appreciate your offer on the money issue. Thanks.

Happyman007
03-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Yet to cheong after coming for so maNy nights and is heading home tomorrow. So just want to have a good release. I really appreciate your offer on the money issue. Thanks.

Sg bro in foreign land must help each other lah, no need to thanks.

Depend on where u stay, if stay Nimman area can go Phing Phayom and some kapoo massage in nimman like Studio Spa Nimman17. If stay night market area can go Sayuri, Celeb Massage Parlor and Dolphin Spa Tikky Place.

Agogo basically Foxy, Spot light etc in Loi Kroh road.......disco is warmup, sound up etc.......karaoke is Gold Star, 20th, 10th......local bar with pretty PR are Oxide Bar, Rad Bar and many many more, but need to be able to speak Thai to sian, some can even LT if money is right and she like u.

CM is a small city and not so many entertainment places, cannot compare to Bangkok, Pattaya, Dannok etc city of sex....don't expect too high standard in look or service, and don't complain to me that the girl not pretty or service no good ya.:D

TonyCheong2
03-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Nope, still there. :p:D

Walan got renovate like no renovate like that.
Those mini size bathtubs are easily 20+ years old! :eek:

Similarly goes to sayuri, sometimes ago I witnessed fellow chiongsters from Boleh Land, the papasan quoted additional 1K฿ extra on top of the original price.

555 maybe they're brought there by stealth agent aka tuk tuk driver. :D

D4rkst4r
04-09-2018, 01:31 AM
Has anyone been to pink lady ktv?

TonyCheong2
04-09-2018, 02:02 PM
They probably renovate for better place for the punters and the girls, if want bigger bathtub must take VIP or SVIP. :D:p

Kanasai those 20-30 year old mini bathtubs really usage to the maximum! :eek:

Best of all, they replied the papasan “Ka” to end every of their sentence. :p:cool:

555 no wonder tio tock! :p
Maybe those boleh land bros look like big bosses hehe.

This is the reason why when cheonging especially local places you must know how to carry yourself.
If you enter the joint with a squad of cannon soldiers looking desperate for sex, the papasan will sharpen his knife for the kill liao. :D

Go 1-3 pax the best.
Those don't know how to speak Thai just shut the f*ck up.
Let the veteran take the lead and speak in Thai to papasan.
Papasan will assume you're long term resident and bring guests to cheong so will not any how chop.

Happyman007
04-09-2018, 06:54 PM
Has anyone been to pink lady ktv?

http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/no-more-overcharging-at-hostess-karaoke-bars-says-governor/

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/793188-pink-lady-karaoke-bar-shut-down-for-swindling-customers/

You are one of the carrot head?? :p

D4rkst4r
04-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Lol no but im one lonely sole in chiangmai now....
Any SG brother wanna join me at the chang cafe now for some chill drinks? 😘

D4rkst4r
04-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Any SG brother free to join me at the chang cafe? Lonely soul at chiang mai now 😂

luckyboiboi
07-09-2018, 09:29 PM
Any SG brother free to join me at the chang cafe? Lonely soul at chiang mai now 😂

There's a nice seafood restaurant by the Ping River and opened by a Singaporean. You might wanna check it out if you're there.

Happyman007
07-09-2018, 09:39 PM
There's a nice seafood restaurant by the Ping River and opened by a Singaporean. You might wanna check it out if you're there.

Paak Dang........very nice food and reasonable price for sg standard, cannot use Thai price to compare else you'll find a but pricey, but sure is worth......alone not recommended, cannot order too many dishes, suggest at least 2 or best is 3-4 kakis go together.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Paak+Dang+Riverside+Restaurant/@18.8039281,99.000939,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x30da3ab7c2a7b093:0xed729 bc3b11bcf50!8m2!3d18.803923!4d99.003133

Happyman007
07-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Lol no but im one lonely sole in chiangmai now....
Any SG brother wanna join me at the chang cafe now for some chill drinks? ��

Any SG brother free to join me at the chang cafe? Lonely soul at chiang mai now ��

Alone can go Tha Chang cafe to drink? Must be sexperience chiongester and can speak some Thai........otherwise is better for lone ranger to go Loi Kroh beer bar or warmup, sound up etc. :D

Tha Chang mainly to sian customers, some chio bu go with friends like in warmup.....most of us who live here prefer to go PR bar to sian dek serve, tip 100-200 baht each can sian whole night and pour drinks & mixer for you, listen to live band sian chio bu whole night few hundred baht per person with mixer, food etc but own bring whisky. ;)

If can't speak Thai, just stay around Loi Kroh night market area is better.

hottip
18-09-2018, 06:47 AM

I'm going to Chiangmai tomorrow afternoon. Can get together for a drink. Where is Chang's Cafe?

hottip
18-09-2018, 08:16 PM
It’s called Tha Chang amongst the local. This is the address. 44 Adsadotorn Road, Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Thanks bro. I get in at about 2pm. Probably can get down to Tha Chang at about 4-5pm. PM you when I get in. Cheers !

hottip
18-09-2018, 08:18 PM
Thanks bro. I get in at about 2pm. Probably can get down to Tha Chang at about 4-5pm. PM you when I get in. Cheers !
Just upped your rep ppts with my humble 13. Hope it works.

Happyman007
18-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Actually there’s many PG bars/pubs, but rad has numbers of pretty PGs.

Happyman007, my usual hunt is at Milk Club. :p:D

Tried Milk Club once or twice, don't really like their system of 1 girl serving 1 table, and the food and mixer price also higher.

Rad is ok, just went last night with sg kakis and 4-5 uni girls hanging around our table.....ok cannot recommend same place every time in sbf, later they will say I got commission or I'm the owner of Rad :p

SEAsiaJoe
19-09-2018, 09:12 PM
Go to hell with him! He now only knows how to tcss at pho thread. Tcss till got suan siao by the TS that his words forever contradicts. :p

Hoot! Hoot!

He is full of shit. When cock jam in his mouth he will tell pho threadstarter that it is only TCSS and do not be too serious.

At the height of unsubstantiated agent accusations he is good abang with the person in our avatar.

These 2 dynamic duo are the main reasons why this forum lack good quality FRs now because many bros do not wish to be labelled as a stealth agent after posting fantastic FRs about certain places.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

SEAsiaJoe
19-09-2018, 09:15 PM

Hoot! Hoot!

I am watching you cheapskate old man!

Those who have chionged with you before will know your busoh ways!

Just watchin'
SEAsiaJoe

hottip
20-09-2018, 02:17 PM
Alone can go Tha Chang cafe to drink? Must be sexperience chiongester and can speak some Thai........otherwise is better for lone ranger to go Loi Kroh beer bar or warmup, sound up etc. :D

Tha Chang mainly to sian customers,....most of us who live here prefer to go PR bar to sian dek serve, tip 100-200 baht each can sian whole night and pour drinks & mixer for you, listen to live band sian chio bu whole night few hundred baht per person with mixer, food etc but own bring whisky. ;)

If can't speak Thai, just stay around Loi Kroh night market area is better.

Thanks for your honest and helpful tips bro. I went to Tha Chang at 5pm yesterday. Place not opened until 6pm, so had dinner at Paak Dang as you recommended. Agree! Good deal! Thanks for recomm.

Then headed for LoiKroh. Yes, this is the epicenter !! Walked around Meridien area, Nice eating place at Pavillion. Lots of ppl. Had a refreshing coconut juice - 50Bt and set down to watch ppl and listen to the guitarist/singer. He's quite good. Coconut higher priced than KhonKaen (25Bt) as an indicator, but expected. Walked through the MuayThay Center - no performance tonight, but lots of bars, almost like Banga St. of Phuket. Seem like still a bit early at 8.30pm, not much action. Asked around. Some SYTs willing to be barfined (600Bt) + 3k for 1hr ST. Considering that you can get ON for 2-3k in Hatyai, this seems high. Spotted StarXix just out side and went upstairs. Had a great time with a 21 yo SYT who must have locked her laser on me the moment I stepped in, considering there was no one else at that time. Anyway she was super super nice, ended up buying her a few drinks at 150 a pop. Found that she was drinking colored water while my Leo was 120. Got persuaded to tapao her. She even agreed to pay the barfine. ... Wow! I could say she's 10/10. She gave her all in the effort and must have cummed twice in the hour. Unusual under the circumstances. Regretful that it was only ST. Wished she could have agreed to LT.

Went over to Yellow Pub at about 11pm. Already busy. Hit a couple of farang girls. Good to talk to but I get a sense they like girls more than boys - wrong channel. Set at the bar for a while, and nice Thai girl with girlfriend and farang was busy listening to the band and chatting. Unattached gurl about 24yo kept glancing my way while her friend was busy flirting with farang. I think she's thinking she needs company for the night as well. But my non-existent Thai, and her shyness was a big obstacle. We could only smile and wave ... sigh!!! Ended up she left with her friend and farang, and I left for Spice. In anycase, I already had Dinner for the Night - just needed a bolster !!
Spice at midnight was totally deserted !! Strange. Must be closing time !!
Ran out of ideas, so decided to go back to sleep.

Taxi driver says must bring me to see young PGs at KTV, and at super massage. I said no! but he brought me to a place called SPY not too far, anyway (along the way???). Yes, lots of PGs, few customers. Running low on Cash and energy - I said No - Go back to hotel!
He insisted on another stop, he says just 2 mins away. So high pressured persuasion I said ok since it is "...along the way". Big mistake - he kept going for 10 mins, and I noticed on GPS that he was heading further and further away from hotel. I shouted at him to turn back and head for hotel -- "No, just infront only. Here already!!!". Anyway we ended up in this place that is a fishbowl cathouse. The service providers, about 20 in numbers, were on the old and worn side. They wanted 3k for 1 hr. I told NO!! Going back. Raise my voice a little in the presence of the GRO, so driver paiseh and we head for hotel. Would have been 5 mins from Spice, ended up 20 mins from this "along the way !!" brothel.
Now here's the Trick!! On arriving he wanted 300Bt for what he agreed was a 50Bt trip. But that's only 12 SG, cheep, cheep, cheep!!!. I should not be a cheapskate and pay out, Just be a sucker instead!!. Good thing hotel security was there and I told driver he shouldn't be doing this to his Chiangmai visitors,. Security was listening and watching all along and recognized this guy. Driver then said, "ok, ok 100B ok?" I gave him the red piece and when upstairs to sleep.
Peace brother !! Don't make War, Make Peace !!

Today will try Absolute Paradise for their Karsai Pkg, and Milk tonight.

D4rkst4r
23-09-2018, 12:11 AM
Hidden find (actually not so hidden) at aloha massage. Boss is from china but i find it a good mix of good massage and special. Not full service but the boss really trains his girls on proper massage. Try their special. Wont regret heh heh

Happyman007
06-10-2018, 12:54 AM
CM really not a place for karaoke, only 2-3 is ok and the rest are like those in the news.........but when u keep mentioning these 2 or 3 karaoke, some idiot will say why u keep advertising for same places and is either you're agent or owner.....knn brain is grow in his ass.

Same for soapy and kapoo, only few shop are reasonable price......the rest u can try but dun complain.

http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/korean-tourist-scammed-karaoke-bar-160000-baht/

BlueDragon193
06-10-2018, 08:33 AM
South Korean Fleeced by Chiang Mai Karaoke Bar Gets Refund after Police Complaint.

On learning about the incident, his Thai friends suggested he contact the South Korean Embassy in Bangkok and alert police.
South Korean Fleeced by Chiang Mai Karaoke Bar Gets Refund after Police Complaint

CHIANG MAI – A South Korean man has dropped charges against a karaoke bar manager after he showed up at a local police station and returned Bt120,000 after having billed him Bt160,000 for a few hours of service on Tuesday.

South Korean National Mr.Jeong Geunbok, 46, agreed to withdraw his police complaint against the Forever karaoke bar after its manager Chaiwat Songchaiwan, 35, showed up at police station and returned the money.

Friday’s negotiations at the police station were the second after Jeong filed the complaint on Thursday, accusing the bar of overcharging him.

The first negotiation resulted in the bar operator refunding the Korean Bt60,000. However the Korean was not happy with the refund so he sought police help to set up a second meeting. Chaiwat then returned and additional Bt60,000.

Pol Lt-Colonel Pornpichit Rungrueng, the deputy Chiang Mai police chief, said although the case between Jeong and Chaiwat had been settled police would fine Chaiwat for operating an entertainment venue without a permit.

The Korean told police that a tuk-tuk took him to the bar on Charoenprathet Road on Tuesday night. He was greeted by many girls who ordered several rounds of drinks.

He drank heavily and continued to drink until the bar closed and said he was shocked when he was billed a total of Bt160,000.

He did not have enough money so a waiter forced him to pay with his credit card.

On learning about the incident, his Thai friends suggested he contact the South Korean Embassy in Bangkok and alert police.

It has been reported that some karaoke bars in Chiang Mai have hired tuk-tuk drivers to deliver foreigners to the venues, with the bars then overcharging them. When customers complain to police about being cheated, the bars reportedly return the money.

Jeoung’s complaint resulted in police raiding the Valentine karaoke bar on the same road. When police arrived, the venue appeared to be closed but police found operations continuing from the back.

Police took Thanaporn Thaweelarp, 43, the manager and some waiters working at the time of the raid for further questioning to the police station.

On checking the documents, police found that though the bar had a license to sell alcohol, it did not have a permit to operate an entertainment venue.

By Thanakorn Wongnang
The Nation

ghafarbaba
13-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Spent a few days in CM recently and checked on 2 places mentioned in the site below
http://www.livingthai.org/massage-parlors-and-brothels-in-chiang-mai.html

Roong Fah Karaoke (Kampangdin Rd opp. O2 Gym) – 1500b for ST, 5000b for LT, take out only. They have a car to take you and the girl to a nearby ST hotel or to your own hotel if it’s nearby, the charge is only 50b. I was staying at the Maninarakorn Hotel and they let me take the girl there. One manager speak a little English, the other none at all. There’s no wifi here so make sure you’ve downloaded Thai in Google Translate. The first time I walked in abt 8pm there were at least 2 stunners (8.5/10) having their dinner. I stupidly thought more would arrive later but when I went back at 9:30pm, there were only 2 average ones left (7.0 to 7.5/10). Beer and other drinks available, prices are the same as the beer bars. If anyone goes to this place, can you please check what time they close? This will be my new fav hangout if I can walk in at 6am and take one for a morning bonk :D

Glass window brothel – I think this place is closed, it’s now an internet café. Unless it’s just a front! :D

Loi Kroh beer bars near the boxing ring – 2500b for LT, barfine 500b (I think)
Saw many pretty girls (8.0 to 8.5/10) at Poppy Bar, Flash Bar and My Tirak 2 Bar (next to Starxix gogo). But I think most of these girls are only there to get drinks from the customers and aren’t interested in ST or LT. I will normally check if the girl is interested in LT before I buy a second lady drink, all 6 girls I asked said they couldn’t go for ST or LT for various reasons. I suppose it’s possible they prefer hansum man, which I’m not! :D I eventually pulled a raunchy one with a challenging stare (6.5 to 7.0/10) from Lollipop who turned out to be very enthusiastic. The girls I talked to at Flash Bar spoke good Putonghua but couldn’t speak much English, said they came from Pai? The girls at Poppy Bar and My Tirak 2 spoke English, but one could only speak Putonghua.

Beer bars opposite Mae Ping Hotel – 2500b for LT, barfine 300b
Girls are mostly 6.0 /10 or lower, the one I took out was one of three there who was abt 6.5 to 7.0/10. Better atmosphere, girls are less pushy abt lady drinks.

msnmsg
14-10-2018, 11:48 AM
Anyone at chiang mai now? Will be staying here for 3 days.

slackin80
17-10-2018, 01:44 PM
It’s called Tha Chang amongst the local. This is the address. 44 Adsadotorn Road, Chiang Mai, Thailand.

lol~ Tha Chang... I call it Repuplic of Skoi

Happyman007
13-11-2018, 02:03 AM
Just back from my wetnam trip and saw some PM........

"Hello bro Happyman007
fellow sinkie here I read you posts on chaing mai infos its very informative. im going CM this month hoping you can recommend some places to me with uni,syt girls im up to try new things thank you very much bro "

Just want to inform that I usually don't reply PM as any info need can post on CM thread and there'll be others to reply too. I don't provide free info especially to newbie as I am not the Mod nor I'm paid for doing this.....if you are looking for Uni students, best place is CMU or Payap Uni in day time and if u want to look for them in night time, just go to those PR bar, a lot of poor students working part time in those bar, u can refer to my previous post on which bar to go....main issue is can you speak decent Thai to sian them bo?? (Also can u explain what kind of "new things" you wanted to try with the Uni students??)

Edited : Poor Uni girls work in PR Bar while mid or high don't work and you can find them in Warmup or Nimman Hill @ Maya.......again, must be able to speak some Thai.

Also, especially if PM me to ask me out and spilt bill, worst if u bring some other girls and want me to join and spilt bill......sorry, I live in CM and cannot go sian your girls that u bring and I also no need sian lah.....if I want to sian in CM think I have at least 50 or more uni students syt to sian.......but knn this is my home ground how I can go join u and sian with you?? some more ask me to join and spilt bill?? next time if u come and ask to join me for drink, if I happen to have drinking session with my kakis, u are welcome to join for free, all drinks, beer or Kavalan whisky, mixer, food and anything I will pay for it 100%, u no need to pay a single cents but just arrange your own Grab or taxi back to hotel as I don't want to send u back and caught by khun Police.

TonyCheong2
13-11-2018, 04:34 AM
I said this many times already. :cool:

In Thailand it's easier to find a f**k shop than a police station.
If you cannot find pussy in Thailand it must be you're blind! :p

No need people to hold hand lah! :rolleyes:

Happyman007
13-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Oh ya I forgot to add more info......

If want to find nurse........... go to Hospital
If want to find teacher........ go to School
If want air stewardess.........go to Airport
If want police women..........go to Police station

Sg education fail sih bo? I remember my teacher thought me this in my kindergarten days already leh.

Gregory88
18-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Greetings to fellow chiongster/residents of Chiang Mai...

I’m going to Chiang Mai for year end fun, unfortunately friends that going with me need to back out due to some unforeseen circumstances, hence I’m going solo this time round. Been to Chiang Mai couples of times, knew a lil bit here and there, but looking for some new friends if possible who I can enjoy together with.

Drinks will be on me for first rounds, and subsequent after that we can share if want too. I’m open to anything.

Happyman007
21-11-2018, 07:27 PM
Going to Rad tonight from 7pm and will stay till shop close around mid night. Any bro in CM welcome to join, no need 1st drink on me etc.......I pay for all drinks and all food, you can drink beer unlimited or drink from my kavalan bottle unlimited. No need to share or pay a single cents.

Those coming please don't PM as I don't usually reply PM......chat here before 8pm and I will check again at 8pm....or just go to Rad and look for table with Kavalan, think only 1 table with Kavalan whisky lah.

Newbie welcome to join too.......Free for all SBF bro.....think is my 2nd or 3rd time jio and offer UNLIMITED free food and drinks. (Tabao also welcome I don't mind 555)

Happyman007
21-11-2018, 08:23 PM
I suagu. :( Not in CM also but is it this? :confused:

This pic clearer :D

Yes correct, think can search in google map also is opp mall promenada mall and beside Parano condo.

Gregory88
22-11-2018, 12:46 AM
Newbie welcome to join too.......

Wow.... but unfortunately my trip is last week of Dec. :o

Hope you’ll organize such event again. Quite keen in participating such outing. :)

Happyman007
22-11-2018, 12:53 AM
555 ok. แรด (râet) Chiangmai. :p Have fun ya.

Those who keen to join bro Happyman007, please refer to his earlier posting.

Thanks, just back home now......free also no one interested to join, maybe I must ask for spilt bill or 1st drink on me to get people to join is it?? :confused:

Happyman007
22-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Some girls in Rad can tabao, but usually they do it secretly in private arrangement....remember a friend paid 2 or 3k not sure ST or LT but i think is more depend on how you sian them. Some friend even got free 1 night stand with 1 of them.....some bro here got wife curfew so our night out usually limited to not more than 10 guys, usually 3-5 guys only.

Usually do this weekly or once every 2 weeks depend on other kakis timing also...Dec sure have as every month 2-4 times for sure but last week Dec till early Jan I balik kampong.

BruceChan
24-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Planning to go songkran, for those that have been there during that period or bros staying in chiang mai, how bad is the air during songkran for the last couple of years? Heard that the smog is pretty unbearable leading up to songkran, but don't know if during the festival the smog will clear.

I assume not as wild as Bangkok in terms of playing but there are quite a few universities so no shortage of cute girls right?

Happyman007
24-11-2018, 10:29 PM
Planning to go songkran, for those that have been there during that period or bros staying in chiang mai, how bad is the air during songkran for the last couple of years? Heard that the smog is pretty unbearable leading up to songkran, but don't know if during the festival the smog will clear.

I assume not as wild as Bangkok in terms of playing but there are quite a few universities so no shortage of cute girls right?

Smog usually around Mar and will clear by Songkran, recently more strict on buring so expecting to be better.......

CM is the main Northern city of Thailand so most of the nearby cites SYT will be here for universities instead of going to bkk, sure no shortage of cute girls but not sure if you shortage of money or look bo? (If you short of money or look but can speak good thai & no shortage of time to stay here, still got some chance to sian lah):p

Marz
25-11-2018, 11:44 PM
Who will be in Chiang Mai on 20th Dec for some beers?

Marz
26-11-2018, 11:44 PM
https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Business-Trends/Chiang-Mai-hotels-up-for-sale-as-Chinese-tour-crowds-dry-up

Thailand confronts prospect of prolonged decline in mainland tourists

APORNRATH PHOONPHONGPHIPHAT, Nikkei staff writer
November 20, 2018 21:30 JST

BANGKOK -- Thailand's hospitality industry faces a shakeout as it confronts the prospect of a long decline in Chinese tourists.

Official data published this week revealed that the number of Chinese tourists fell 8.8% in the third quarter, contributing to lower than expected economic growth in the period. Chinese tourists make up about a third of all visitors to Thailand. But they have been put off by a series of incidents, including a deadly ferry accident that left 46 dead.

As a result, a growing number of small hotels and hostels in the city of Chiang Mai, one of the most popular destinations in Thailand, are seeking buyers. Property agents say they are dealing with an unusually high level of sales as the downturn hits smaller businesses hardest.

More than 10 websites for Chiang Mai properties are posting hotels for sale. Many boutique hotels that closed recently are offered at prices ranging from over 50 million baht ($1.52 million) down to even a few million baht.

"Owners launched small hotels a few years ago, expecting to tap into a tourism boom," a local property agent who requested anonymity told the Nikkei Asian Review. "But this year, many of them have been hit hard by falling tourist arrivals, particularly Chinese visitors, before they broke even. Hotel owners are forced to go out of business because they cannot absorb the impact from the falling number of bookings."

Another agent told Nikkei: "We have more than 10 resort properties on sale on our website, and there are more handled by rival websites. I have been in this business for seven years, and this has never happened."

The sharp decline in Chinese visitors followed the capsizing of a passenger ferry at the famous beach town of Phuket in July. Most of those killed were Chinese tourists.

Then came a viral video showing a Thai security guard slapping a Chinese tourist in the face at the Bangkok area's Don Mueang International Airport on Sept. 27.

Tourism and related industries generate about 20% to 30% of Thailand's gross domestic product. The number of Chinese visitors fell 0.9% in July and plunged 11% during August and 15% in September, slashing revenue for tourism-related companies.

"Hotels and restaurants in famous destinations including Phuket and Chiang Mai have suffered declines as the number of chartered flights from China has halved [on the year] since July," said Ittirit Kinglake, president of the Tourism Council of Thailand.

Restaurants that rely on group tours from China have been hit particularly hard, said Chavarit Chonjaron, president of the Chiang Mai Restaurant Club.

Airlines have also suffered. National carrier Thai Airways logged a third-quarter net loss twice as big as the one a year earlier. CEO Sumeth Damrongchaitham blamed the 3.7 billion baht loss largely on a decline in Chinese passengers and the major storms that hit Japan and Hong Kong, cutting flights to those lucrative routes.

Asia Aviation, the operator of budget carrier Thai AirAsia, reported a net loss of 358 million baht for the three months ended Sept. 30, compared with a profit of 260 million baht in the year-ago period.

"We can't stand still" while tourism worsens, "so we try to do something in order to bring [Chinese visitors] back," said Chavarit. His club and the provincial government are planning a food festival and other special events to attract Chinese and other foreign tourists.

The Tourism Authority of Thailand has not revised this year's targets of 38 million arrivals and 3 trillion baht in revenue, despite the drop from China.

The Thai cabinet last week approved waiving a 2,000-baht visa fee paid on arrival by travelers from 21 places, including mainland China, Taiwan, India and Saudi Arabia. The fee will be waived during December and January.

"The measure has helped increase the number of Chinese tourists gradually in Phuket, and we hope that it will rise further," said Bhummikitti Ruktaengam, president of the Phuket Tourist Association. Chartered flights and group tours from China rose by 10% to 20% in early November, the president said.

But most operators of tourism businesses say the visa discount is unlikely to completely restore the number of Chinese arrivals by the end of this year, which is normally the high season for the industry.

"It is better than doing nothing, though the measure cannot help us 100%," Chavarit said.

The tourism agency aims to rely less on Chinese visitors, attracting more travelers from elsewhere to ensure sustainable long-term growth.

"We will focus more on the quality, not on quantity" of tourism, agency head Yuthasak Supasorn said. The authority will seek more tourists from Europe, Southeast Asia and India, which offer strong spending power.

Chinese tourists spend an average of 50,000 baht, the authority said, while those from India and Europe spend 60,000 to 70,000 baht.

While Chinese tourists declined by 15% in September, Thailand enjoyed increases from elsewhere, such as 5.5% from India, 40.1% from Malaysia, 11.8% from Vietnam and 9.5% from Laos.

That has encouraged the tourism authority and related agencies to make more presentations in Europe and India to boost visitors. Bhummikitti said he will team with the Phuket provincial government to hold such shows in England and Germany in March.

"We also will be holding a Thai tourism roadshow in New Delhi during Jan. 16 to 18, aiming to promote Thai tourist attractions among Indians," he said.

anikisan
26-11-2018, 11:58 PM
The world now catches a cold when China sneezes. The time has come?

fallen11
27-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Its not the incidents on chinese tourists in thailand that caused the fall in chinese tourist numbers. Main culprit as always, is the chinese stock market.
Just wait for the chinese stock market to boom again, u'll see them flocking to everywhere and throwing money more than throwing rubbish.

Indian tourists spend more than chinese tourists? I seriously doubt it. They go agogo / massage go in see for free then come out. They're the worst spenders.
Only willing to pay for ladyboys.

Oscar1325
29-11-2018, 11:57 AM
Will be in Chiang Mai until Saturday. Just wanna check the experts if there are any good local food that is not tourist infested? Thanks!

le113ru
06-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Saw Aloha Massage on Wechat during recent trip. Decided to try out their juagen massage. Turn out not really authentic juagen but more like fondling.
Anyway, still good for a massage and release. Probably it’s like SG P massage but better and cheaper 1100b/70min. Or you can have 4 hands at 2200/90min but not sure 1 or 2 release.

Name: Nina(No. 16)
Massage: 7/10
Overall: 8/10
Manage to autoroam. Depends on chemistry.

Happyman007
10-12-2018, 07:45 PM
"Hello bro, may i know where is this rad located? Thinking of going there. Also, แรด must be able to speak thai ah? I thinking of going there alone to chill. "

Just saw this in my PM.....reason why I don't like to reply PM is because....

1. I'm not your private secretary unless you PM to ask for my bank detail and transfer USD 1k to my account so I can give u a 1 days paid tour with my E350 with commission and advertisement fee pay to Ah Sam if business confirm.

2. Some or most info from PM also interested by other people, so why i need to reply each person and not post in forum so others can share info also??

Anyway this PM question you can actually read a few pages back with me and another bro sharing the detail location and also with Ah Goo map location.

If you're too lazy to check or so get use to having secretary to check for you, please transfer usd 1k daily to my account and I will arrange personal driver to bring you around in CM.

Nitwitty
12-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Sorry Happyman, we really need this kind of 1k meh? Later say very nice give your kids buy toys, but behind back say otherwise.... We play ourselves can already la, difficult to find people of the same league as us... some also PM me ask for humsup info, I also ask them go find Ah Goo.....

Doomas
12-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Sekali you get newbies asking you for Ah Goo's contact hehe

Sorry
Happyman, we really need this kind of 1k meh? Later say very nice give your kids buy toys, but behind back say otherwise.... We play ourselves can already la, difficult to find people of the same league as us... some also PM me ask for humsup info, I also ask them go find Ah Goo.....

Happyman007
12-12-2018, 09:32 PM
we really need this kind of 1k meh?

I don't need, but I will give them the bank account of Charity instead. If they donate USD 1k a day I personally pick them from airport with E350 and arrange full day 8 hours guided tour for them. :D

So far ALL asking for info cannot afford to pay leh, only want free info or pay with 1 kopi or 1st beer.....too cheap I don't entertain lah. :cool:

Oneshotonekill
13-12-2018, 11:23 AM
Hi. Can recommend with good Kansai massage. Thanks...

Happyman007
13-12-2018, 12:41 PM
Hi. Can recommend with good Kansai massage. Thanks...

Join in 2013 with 24 post all asking for info.......Join as paid membership first before asking for free info again ok.

Happyman007
13-12-2018, 07:18 PM
i take it you have had your fill of these types....greedy lazy fckers

ya had enough of these lazy newbie or old newbie.......keep asking question and expecting people to spoon feed them, some PM to ask like I'm their private secretary and some will to pay for 1 kopi or 1 beer and expect you to bring them around and share their cost to be carrot head.

By the way I'm going back SG this year end, anyone willing to bring me around and show me where to find Uni student in sg? 1st beer on me and after that we spilt cost accordingly ok bo?

I also plan to meet my wife friends in sg, anyone interested to join and spilt bill together for their hotel, food & drinks etc? No sure free fuck but depend on your skill to sian them ok?

Nitwitty
16-12-2018, 02:47 PM
Happyman, who jio u go find cheap and good massage with happyending together?? Most important is sporting right?? Not that we don't want to share, prove you are worth us sharing... we have more than enough so no need drop bait.

bangstar
16-12-2018, 04:58 PM
India... what they do in thailand? 5555 i seldom see them party or massage. Sorry but most Thai girls also don't wana serve them. :(

Indians has actually been a major tourist group for Thailand.

But most of them go to Bangkok or Pattaya.

I know this sounds cliche, but I don't wanna come out sounding racist.
but Indians are the least favorite group after arabs for WLs.

Recently went to a gogo bar in Pattaya. got 2 indian guys called a girl and bought her 1 drink. then try to have "fun" with her. but she not so interested, well they look old and actually look dirty. the girl then went to dance, but after her routine, she just went else where and didn't return to the 2 indian guys. Then they complain to the mamasan why the girl no come back and her drink never even drink.

Got 1 mama-san told me they don't like to serve indians or even ask them to find girl, is because they only wanna touch touch touch but don't wanna bar fine or buy drinks for the girls.

If you go to the most popular bar in Soi Cowboy Bangkok, Indians, arabs and Ang mohs are always asked to buy drinks first before they let them go in. And after they go in, the waitresses inside will ask them to go to the 2nd floor. I guess we can kind of see why they do that.

fallen11
16-12-2018, 09:23 PM
Ya indians everything want but dont wanna pay for it.
Even go massage parlour go in see see see then ask price and leave.
Arabs are disgusting too but at least they willing to pay.
Heard that arabs are perverted and like to torture girls during sex.
Heard of stories about arabs beating girls up real bad during sex because it makes him high.
Got 1 even pour boiling water on girl during sex.
Yes they got pay extra for all these but it wasnt agreed or expected by the girls beforehand!

Yokosi
17-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Ya indians everything want but dont wanna pay for it.
Even go massage parlour go in see see see then ask price and leave.
Arabs are disgusting too but at least they willing to pay.
Heard that arabs are perverted and like to torture girls during sex.
Heard of stories about arabs beating girls up real bad during sex because it makes him high.
Got 1 even pour boiling water on girl during sex.
Yes they got pay extra for all these but it wasnt agreed or expected by the girls beforehand!

Even puyings working in clubs and bars in Malaysia such as in KL, Johor Bharu, Penang do not want to be with Indians. All of the ladies commented that Indians got too much hair, got smell, stingy, do not give flowers or LDs, wanna touch the puyings assets, etc.

If the ladies are with Indian customers, they will say....only customers....and will leave them asap....or be next to the friends of the Indians....friends are Chinese ( water fishes ).

The only place that Indians are welcome is in Danok but only a few roads with farms, Ktvs, bars are allocated to serve the Indians.

I may sound liked that I am a racist. But what I mentioned is a true fact after cheonging for 30 years in S.E. Asia.

Even, Ah Ku, an OKT said that farm girls with red dots on their foreheads can be booked by Indians. Other puyings in the farm would not be screwed at all by Indians.

Blakei
19-12-2018, 05:54 AM
LOL, i love how people say they do not want to appear racist but are racist in their comments.

I am a Singaporean Indian and I am not fond of the mainland Indians. We are totally 2 different people. Its like me equating Singaporean Chinese bros to the mainlanders from Yunnan Province or something. its almost two different species. We think, behave and carry ourselves differently and the Indians from India can tell us apart. I am sure the same applies to the Chinese. I am open to being corrected.

Indian psyche: They keep converting their expenditure to their local currency,Rs. They then find it "expensive" and try to bargain and be cheap. Its stupid and annoying, and I want to slap them. You are here on a specific kind of holiday. Open the wallet, spend the cash, create the memories and go home bemoan the fact that you have squandered the equivalent of one month's fuel on a girl in one night.

You know who it gives a bad name to? The Indians from Singapore and Malaysia. ME. We are similar. Not the same as the ones from India. We are willing to go out and actually have a good time, but our reputation precedes us because 1Bn people look like us and it doesn't take much to create a bad reputation. The equivalent is how the Chinese are all painted with the same brush of being greedy selfish pigs. The mainlanders maybe, but Chinese Singaporeans maybe not. But do you have the benefit of the doubt? No.

I have worked overseas a lot and so this indian behaviour is seen everywhere and that gives me a bad name. But there are wealthy Indians and they are venturing out and now they are spoiling the market in another way....paying way fucking too much. Like the rich Chinese have already done at certain places

Such is society.

PS: About the Indians being smelly. I don't understand this narrative. Indians have to shower twice a day as part of prayer rituals. Even if we stop praying diligently, we still shower 2x/day. My chinese friends from HK, Aust and Singapore never shower in the morning as their argument is "I have showered the night before". I love how just because you are genetically different by being hairier or darker equates you to being smellier. The evidence points elsewhere (looking at the Chinese).

Ohhh...i don't want to sound racist...

Yokosi
19-12-2018, 12:36 PM
in the eyes of girls or rather FL, they see the guy presentation.

Presentation can be the way you behave, the way you dress, the scent you have, the way you talk and the way you tip/spend.

If anyone can have good presentation of himself to appease the minimum expectation of a girl desire, then he should be welcome by girls. ;)

funboi is correct.

That the views of Thai puyings of Indians, regardless of where the Indians came from.

Indians are smelly. That was what WLs said. I only repeated what they mentioned. Maybe, it's the hair tonic, gel, coconut oil, etc. that Indians put on their bodies.

Ang mos in Danok. Young, got cash, hunky type, presentable fellows, polite but no get any Thai ladies. Why ?.

Ang mos got beard, moustache. They no get any models or coyotes in the clubs.Thai ladies likes clean shaven males. That is the mentality of Thai ladies. U must meet their expectations in order to score.

Yokosi
19-12-2018, 02:34 PM
1. Hair on your head.

Doesn't matter you no hair/long hair/short hair/little hair. :p If your hair smell like pantene, girls love it!!! 55555. If it don't smell good, girls also won't want close up with you intimately. Next time try smelling many girls hair then you know.

Haaaaa. So u also smell girls hair. I always do that when too many ladies surrounded me in the clubs. Act, perform, talk positively or negatively after one is done smelling each girl's hair. She will jump up in joy when you said.....very nice, beautiful smell, I love your hair very much. And act positively to your actions. Girls liked to be buttered up.

Do it the other way.....in order to get rid of the other vultures.

Lie if u need to.

Targeted a syt with shapely melons jutting out but her hair, smells not good. And u wanna bonk her. It's all a game.

This is Chiang Mai thread, so I will end my post here.

fallen11
19-12-2018, 11:39 PM
U can consider me racist but i agree india indians are totally different from other indians from sg or uk etc.

Dont think most india indians shower twice a day. Every morning just leave house walk beside them already cant take the smell. Its not an indian smell but a "human who obviously didnt shower smell". because I smell like that too if i dont shower in the morning.

Yes even chinese not all also shower more than once a day. Especially china chinese. Met some china chinese girls who were absolutely beautiful like fairies, who either showers only between once every 3 days to a week! Some also dont brush their teeth for a week.

Ang mo also. I would say ang mo smell worse than most asians. Usually they live in colder parts of the world so its not habit to shower even once a day as its cold. So when they come to the hot parts of asia they also dont realise they need to shower at least once a day even with all that sweat. And they still like to do raw.

I'm not really racist la but i tend to stereotype race a lot if i dont personally know that person. I have sg indian friends and india indian friends as well, but generally only the ones with good character which is very rare (for the india ones).

Doomas
30-12-2018, 12:53 AM
Bit off topic question: how much daily pocket money do parents usually give their kids in Chiangmai?

Doomas
30-12-2018, 04:02 AM
Oh pai seh. He's an 11-year-old kid :p

U nv say the kid how old. :D

Happyman007
30-12-2018, 09:46 AM
Oh pai seh. He's an 11-year-old kid :p

My daughter 7 & 8 yo get 20 baht daily pocket money for school.....11 yo maybe 30-40 baht daily?

Doomas
30-12-2018, 01:26 PM
How much should this generally go up as he gets older? Say in sec, upper sec and uni?

My daughter 7 & 8 yo get 20 baht daily pocket money for school.....11 yo maybe 30-40 baht daily?

Happyman007
30-12-2018, 04:03 PM
How much should this generally go up as he gets older? Say in sec, upper sec and uni?

Depend on whether is Int'l school, private school or public school and if they having lunch or breakfast etc in school and price of food etc. I think (not sure) if in Uni should be ok for 100-200 baht daily while sec school should be around 50-100 baht exclude transportation for other fee.

Happyman007
30-12-2018, 04:29 PM

I use to have a thai ex-gf with a boy age 12yo and i gave him 2000baht a month.

For young adult type, you can ask them name a sum mah 555 then you break down see if their request make sense or not can justify or not. Kids and young teens with innocent mindset won't lion open big mouth ask for a lot money one 555 they will calculate and think what they do daily then estimate tell you a sum in their mind.

Guess Doomas planning to fund a boy thru his school......be prepared and don't expect too much.

I use to fund my wife cousin from sec to Uni, pay for his school, pocket money, rental in CM (his kampong is about 90km away) etc, end up now age 28-29 stay home play computer game whole day and his mother doing some sewing job to feed him. knn I really so angry and disappointed to see such lazy game addicted fucker.....another spoiled child from poor uneducated mother.

Happyman007
30-12-2018, 07:38 PM
wa so jialat ah. :eek: In Thailand, all parents must take note for 2 things. One is young girl kana shotgun and the other is young boy become gay or ladyboy. :(

I rather he become ladyboy or gay, kena fuck ass hole still can earn some money :mad: .....now stay home 啃老 don't know what he going to be another 10-20 years on when his mother pass away and he will be 40-50 years old.

Doomas
30-12-2018, 10:23 PM
Sounds like a good excuse to chat up SYTs :D

I use a student whom i met working at restaurant after school wearing uniform as example. They earn about 5000baht a month for working at restaurant. So sometime, if you see a student working? Actually no need by shy to chat them 555 to know more.

Doomas
30-12-2018, 10:27 PM
I have to start taking my parenting responsibilities more seriously now, hence I was trying to figure out the sweet spot between carrothead and kee ngiao. I'm leaning more towards kee ngiao. Have to teach my wife and kid the value of money :D

Your that game addicted fucker...he might as well become monk...

Guess Doomas planning to fund a boy thru his school......be prepared and don't expect too much.

I use to fund my wife cousin from sec to Uni, pay for his school, pocket money, rental in CM (his kampong is about 90km away) etc, end up now age 28-29 stay home play computer game whole day and his mother doing some sewing job to feed him. knn I really so angry and disappointed to see such lazy game addicted fucker.....another spoiled child from poor uneducated mother.

fleaz
03-01-2019, 11:28 AM
end up now age 28-29 stay home play computer game whole day and his mother doing some sewing job to feed him

at lest he not end up at home taking yaba whole day, thats the consolation :D

hellothis555
03-01-2019, 12:36 PM
knn I really so angry and disappointed to see such lazy game addicted fucker.....another spoiled child from poor uneducated mother.

Unfortunate and fortunate too. You should be happy, he is not drug addict. If he is, even mum also cannot recognize.

Epoints
14-01-2019, 01:19 PM

when are you heading to cm? i planned to be there 4/1... kind of worry about the air quality too.

phoniexone
28-01-2019, 11:09 AM
when are you heading to cm? i planned to be there 4/1... kind of worry about the air quality too.

Been to cm a few times and never had problems about the air quality there. It's a lot better than in bkk bro.

Greendale7
17-02-2019, 12:39 AM
Any bros going there next week?

I'll be there 21/3 to 25/3 if anyone wants to check out the scene. :cool:

Happyman007
24-02-2019, 02:25 PM
Deleted.......

kellylover
20-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Hi guys currently in Le Meridian Chiang Mai and looking for kaki to drink/party Thursday night (21/03).

Also asking for contact of local bro to source for in call (any recommendations?) tonight (20/03).

I ploughed through some pages but not all - understand if you not willing to help but do be kind to me and not shoot me for not reading though all of them =)

thank you all in advance!

K

Happyman007
20-03-2019, 06:12 PM
Hi guys currently in Le Meridian Chiang Mai and looking for kaki to drink/party Thursday night (21/03).

Also asking for contact of local bro to source for in call (any recommendations?) tonight (20/03).

K

Le Meridian nearby is foxy lady bar, u can walk over and see if any suitable chick to tapao, another agg bar is spotlight can search by google map to get the location.

Soapy also not far across the road can see Mcdonald, walk all the way to the soi beside Mcdonald you can see a soapy Celeb Shower Massage......just search google map for direction to walk there.

kellylover
20-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Le Meridian nearby is foxy lady bar, u can walk over and see if any suitable chick to tapao, another agg bar is spotlight can search by google map to get the location.

Soapy also not far across the road can see Mcdonald, walk all the way to the soi beside Mcdonald you can see a soapy Celeb Shower Massage......just search google map for direction to walk there.

thanks for your inputs!

Nitwitty
21-03-2019, 12:02 PM
wah.... bo jio.... if go spotlight can jio me... Foxy then forget it as mostly porkchop or porkribs...

Bobian lah, all my Chiang Mai kakis go holiday trip or busy.... No one free to go TNN with me.

Will log in Thai time 5pm to check if got TNN kangtao anot.... Happyman, faster come back leh... Chiang Mai now machiam 群龙无首

Happyman007
21-03-2019, 03:48 PM
thanks for your inputs!

wah.... bo jio.... if go spotlight can jio me... Foxy then forget it as mostly porkchop or porkribs...

Bobian lah, all my Chiang Mai kakis go holiday trip or busy.... No one free to go TNN with me.

Will log in Thai time 5pm to check if got TNN kangtao anot.... Happyman, faster come back leh... Chiang Mai now machiam 群龙无首

I still in Hokkaido now, back 25/3 but leaving again 28/3 for 2 more weeks travelling. Kellylover can jio Nitwitty for agg or drink, although he doesn't drink alcohol but tiko enough for some neh neh action. :p

kellylover
21-03-2019, 11:55 PM
just saw reply- PM my number and hope he sees it!

Nitwitty
22-03-2019, 09:25 AM
Bro,

I don't have whatsapp because I believe seldom see thai using Whatsapp.... Yesterday waited until 5pm no news, I ownself go drink coke tnn, release already...by the time reached home 1am see your reply and pm...

Nitwitty
23-03-2019, 09:40 AM
Good Morning Happyman,

You not in CM, our buddy E itchy last night after wife go kampong for 1mth... we went to our fav Spa joint for sensual release, follow by night time usual ktv joint and each got a girl... after 5hrs of fun, he suddenly got a bad stomach cramp and we have to leave.. Checked bill and I tipped my girl our usual rate... To my surprise, she return to me and say "neng loy song loy por liao"....I was shocked and ask her why... she say she never had tip more than 500baht, dun know izzit trying to kc me anot... Anyway, both girls jio us go out today...See got kangtao then let u know....

Happyman007
23-03-2019, 03:45 PM
Good Morning Happyman,

You not in CM, our buddy E itchy last night after wife go kampong for 1mth... we went to our fav Spa joint for sensual release, follow by night time usual ktv joint and each got a girl... after 5hrs of fun, he suddenly got a bad stomach cramp and we have to leave.. Checked bill and I tipped my girl our usual rate... To my surprise, she return to me and say "neng loy song loy por liao"....I was shocked and ask her why... she say she never had tip more than 500baht, dun know izzit trying to kc me anot... Anyway, both girls jio us go out today...See got kangtao then let u know....

NB go without me, keep their contact wait I come back Monday night and we can go on Tuesday or Wed :D ..... think got to reduce our usual rate of tip lew, knn spoil market.

He bad stomach maybe never drink kavalan lah 555 :p

Naka_Timo
24-03-2019, 10:31 AM
Good Morning Happyman,

Song y y lo u...

fapfapfap
24-03-2019, 10:58 AM

Hey bro! Haven't seen you in a long time. I wanted to go back this year but the air pollution kinda scared me.

I heard one of the girls we know in Star Xix moved to Foxy. You never go follow up? :D :D

Nitwitty
24-03-2019, 12:20 PM
You should know she is a golddigger.. no matter where she move to work, she still will suck u dry by asking for LDs nonstop... i still prefer my usual AGG joint.. girls are relatively not so demanding and never pester to sit with u...

rekrek
26-03-2019, 09:12 AM
Going Chiang April, need some info. 🙏

1. Anyone got experience with sideline girls? Read online if don't speak Thai hit rate very low.

2. Can book them whole day accompany you like some bar girls in bkk?

3. Best places to chiong? Da bao whole day one best.

Happyman007
02-04-2019, 11:01 AM
NEVER drink and drive.........RIP but I also pity the girl & the car rental company.

https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTimes/posts/10155981532822115?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A% 22O%22%7D

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/singaporean-man-killed-in-chiang-mai-road-accident?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2cwGhMPOKxIFcrqysPwfmGAZ7k_rojHdpxeakCt Y5X9kXB9OaZlziecoE#Echobox=1554113668

Happyman007
02-04-2019, 12:39 PM
haizzz :( The girl broken shoulder only. The car can claim insurance if eligible but life no more is the end.

Yup, lucky the girl is ok but for car rental to claim for insurance don't think is possible......don't think any insurance company willing to cover for drink driving, and also I don't think his family member want to take responsible to pay for the car damage........

If want to drink, must be responsible drinker and know your limit.

dreammare
04-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Sekali you get newbies asking you for Ah Goo's contact hehe
lol hahahahha

Doomas
14-04-2019, 02:51 AM
Was at Dolphin, thks to bro Nitwitty for his recommendation of Ling Ling. She is damn chio with thick luscious lips and flashing bright eyes. Petite with some baby fat. Heart melt sia :D

guccirush
17-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Nice place to visit.

CheongKa
25-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Thanks to all the kind brothers who guide me on my first trip to Chiang Mai. Below is my quick report from my 3 weeks experience in Chiang Mai.

I really had so much fun in Chiang Mai. Agreed with what you guys said, really cant compare Chiang Mai to BKK. You cant find those really pretty and hot super model in Chiang Mai. Don’t go to Chiang Mai just for “chiong” trip, if just want to look for girls then BKK is the best. I really enjoy the laid back style of chiang mai, not so crowded, everywhere is close to each other, so much good food around and there’s so many nice places to visit nearby.

Massage shop

Dolphin spa – highly recommended, been there twice, around 6 girls to choose both time I have been there, quite a good selection, the shop is at Tikky Place apartment at the ground floor, I tried Ice and Dada, I would highly recommend Ice, she is really pretty with nice fair body, natural boobs and nice moan, she can speak some Chinese too. The room is very clean, the B2B massage is OK. Worth the money for 2500 bath.

Mermaid – highly recommended, been there many times, they have at least 10 girls each time I was there, so far I’m very satisfied with all the girls that I had there, maybe I’m lucky as I heard from my friend that sometimes too many tourist go there and sometimes no girls available to choose, maybe is about timing. My favorite girl is “piau”, rtf couple of times. For 2500 1hr+ massage + sex, I think this place is really worth to go.

Aurora club – not recommended. This place is maybe the Maria standard of chiang mai as the price of girls start from 4k and can be as high as 6K, I think in chiang mai considered as very high, cant compare to top end of maria which I believe is at 12k. For massage only I think is slightly less then 2k. I tried 2 girls, they are pretty but the service not so good as the girls I believed is not so well train, not worth the higher price if compare to dolphin or mermaid, the massage is really negligible at all. The only good thing is they have really nice room. Both my trips, I have around up to 8 girls for selection, u can add their line to see the girls. If I remember correctly I think is auroraclub121. The okt is quite hot young lady. this shop is around 15 min from city.

Studio Spa Ninman – worth to check out. Went there only once due to not so close to my hotel. Service and place is not bad. have some young girls as well.

Darin or Darlin massage – I don’t have time to check out this place, my friend told me that they have a few price range as well from 2500 – 3500, heard the service is really good, will check this place next trip.

Agogo

Star Xix – maybe I went to the wrong place, but the star xix that I went is at 2nd floor, u need to walk up a very narrow and low stairs, the place was so hot maybe the air condition have issue, on a Saturday night, they only have ONE customer, they have around 10 girls but all cannot make it.

Foxy lady – packed with customer when I check the place, just a very small agogo bar with at most 10 ladies. Cant see anyone I like and left the place. The condition of this place is better then star xix.

Spot light – I think this is the best place to check out if u want to go to Agogo bar, so far I think the largest agogo bar in chiang mai. They have the most girls as well I think, total 3 sets of dancing, each set around 4-5 girls. mamasan is friendly and not pushy at all. Saw a few lookers. No naked dancing though. Barfine is 800 I think, and ST is 2500-3000. I took one girl for 2500 + 800 bar fine. Service is very good. forgot her name tho.

The rest of agogo around loi kroh road – I walk around those area and cant really find any girls that I like. I think agogo bar in chiang mai is no where near BKK standard. Small bar and much lesser girls. I would only chiong massage place if I want to look for girls.

FL

I have an agent contact that I know her well in BKK, she have lots of girls in chiang mai as well, mostly uni students, I just tried one ST, the price is cheaper compare to her girls in BKK, top range model at most 15k for LT. for those brothers that know me, u can get the contact from me if u really want but I don’t think it’s worth the price. Managed to get one bkk girl to come chiang mai accompany me so I don’t have time to try more FL from her.

KTV

Gold star – feeling bored, spent one night with some friends in KTV. Cant really remember the price, I think for the room is 450 bath and the girl is 600 bath or the other way round. The place is quite decent and mamasan is friendly and not so pushy, they do have some really hot girls. However not all girls can go out with you for overnight. Manage to get one girl back for overnight, overall I spend around 4k I think.

Local pubs

Goodview – really nice place, highly recommended, food is really nice and they have superb band. Love it. Many local hot chicks there, but I cant speak thai well so it’s not my game. Just go there for nice dinner and listen to music.

Warm up café – another local place, highly recommended for drinks at night, again, many local hot chicks, just go to see girls, not qualified to pick up any chicks.

Naka_Timo
27-05-2019, 10:41 PM
T

Mermaid – highly recommended, been there many times, they have at least 10 girls each time I was there, so far I’m very satisfied with all the girls that I had there, maybe I’m lucky as I heard from my friend that sometimes too many tourist go there and sometimes no girls available to choose, maybe is about timing. My favorite girl is “piau”, rtf couple of times. For 2500 1hr+ massage + sex, I think this place is really worth to go.

Agogo

Star Xix – maybe I went to the wrong place, but the star xix that I went is at 2nd floor, u need to walk up a very narrow and low stairs, the place was so hot maybe the air condition have issue, on a Saturday night, they only have ONE customer, they have around 10 girls but all cannot make it.

Spot light – I think this is the best place to check out if u want to go to Agogo bar, so far I think the largest agogo bar in chiang mai. They have the most girls as well I think, total 3 sets of dancing, each set around 4-5 girls. mamasan is friendly and not pushy at all. Saw a few lookers. No naked dancing though. Barfine is 800 I think, and ST is 2500-3000. I took one girl for 2500 + 800 bar fine. Service is very good. forgot her name tho.

The last time i went spot light shifted, not sure now shift to where but last time need to buy drink first before we able to get in.

Star Xix
If it is at the far end of the beer bar and go quite further in and go through a spirrel staircase then that the correct one.

place not big, have a smoking room. lady most all CMI.

Johnnyngai
03-06-2019, 11:26 AM
I posted the below report in a Hong Kong forum 7 days ago under the same name of JohnnyNgai.

I went to visit hj and body to body shops in Chiang Mai on April 26 for 18 days.

Transportation:
Good new, Chiang mai finally has air conditioned buses that run on schedule. This time, I visited various shops mostly by riding the new air conditioned 20b Chiang mai city bus. To pay the 20b fare, both the Bangkok Rabbit Card and Tourist Card can be purchased at the RTC Counters located at Chiang Mai International Airport (exit door No.1), Central Festival Mall. Where I eat, buy hj and B2B massage are mostly dictated by what bus I got on. The bus can be tracked in real time with your smart phone.

B2B and hj shops:
All the ones I mentioned below can be found on the Google Map, except Okane Massage.

I Visited Fang VIP Club three times on this trip. It is one of the cheapest B2B shops for non Thai speaking tourist. The menu on the front desk read 1300b, I just pay them 1000b because that is their insider price. They have all types of girls except beautiful ones. If you are very lucky, you might get a pretty one without baby damage. The third floor has a newly renovated shower stall and the towels seem cleaner than last year. The Mermaid Massage is on the same street, but it is out of my price range.

Absolute Paradise Spa is one of my favorite B2B shop. I visited a few time in 2017 and 2018. The receptionist was a young fat Thai man that spoke ok English. I consider all their girls pretty, I didn’t visit them this time because I was too busy using the new air conditioned city bus to try other shops. My only minor complain was that their standard rooms were a little old and moldy.

I visited Daisuki Massage by Lolita five times on this trip because it is a good and cheap hj shop. An hour with a fully clothed young girl in a bright and clean room only cost me 900baht + 100tip. I played a hj video on my phone and have her do the same thing. May be some of you han sum man can get B2B for a small tip.

Aloha Massage is just the opposite of Daisuki Massage when it comes to worthiness. 1100b an hour for that same thing ? The girls on both shops were just as patient at handling my jj, but Daisuki has younger girls and better rooms.

The Private Spa and the Raspberry Spa are own by the same boss. Some of their 1900b B2B girls are really beautiful, but the Raspberry Spa is impossible to get to by bus. Both spa has nice rooms.

I visited Sean Suk Massage only one time because I picked the wrong girl. 1700b got me 75minutes of B2B with a beautiful girl, but she has obvious baby damage. The place has clean rooms and towels.

Johnnyngai
03-06-2019, 11:29 AM
This is a continuation of the above from JohnnyNgai.

Okane Massage is not on the Google map. I did a second visit because I found a short girl with a big pair of natural tits, and she was very good at 抓龍蛋. The place is located next to Okasan Japanese Restaurant on Jed Yod Rd. Most of the girls there have many mosquito bite scars on their legs and the place seems very local customers oriented. The towels they use have very low cotton content, and not very water absorbing. 1200b for 70minutes, I believe the locals pay less than that.

I visited Celebrity shower massage twice on this trip, 1600b and 1900b. I was lucky, I got two different 1600b women with no baby damage. The first time I visited Celebrity shower massage 4 years ago, I was getting syt three times a week. Now, I believe it is due to the healthy Thai economy, you have to have some luck to get syt in Celebrity.

I read many negative comments about the Sayuri Complex, but I wanted to test my luck. I went there on Friday 4pm, I walked slowly from one side of the fish tank to the other 4 times. I stayed in the fish tank area for about ten minutes, but no greeter came to greet me. I believe they wanted to see how desperate I am, then, they would give me a tourist chopping price.

Four years ago, Ping Phayom Hotel Massage Parlor on Suthep Rd charged me 2500b for syt, but at that time, I only paid 1700b for syt in Celebrity shower massage,. Never again for me.

Siliconguy
04-06-2019, 07:11 PM
Seriously?? U really can get a girl from bkk to chiangmai as in she come all the way from bkk to chiangmai and it takes about. 1 day or less to reach u???

Bigbluebird
06-06-2019, 06:17 PM
Seriously?? U really can get a girl from bkk to chiangmai as in she come all the way from bkk to chiangmai and it takes about. 1 day or less to reach u???

By flight only 2 hours all in, of course.

7shadow7
06-06-2019, 10:54 PM
Hi guys, I will be going to Chiang Mai for a business trip soon, was wondering if there are massage services to your hotel room. I tried searching but wasn't able to find any info. Thanks.

LeBaron
08-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Hi guys, I will be going to Chiang Mai for a business trip soon, was wondering if there are massage services to your hotel room. I tried searching but wasn't able to find any info. Thanks.

Hi Bro. I sent ou a Pm with a contact.
It's for massage and oil massage. Not sure about other extra.
It is actually the boss of Anime Kawaii Shop CM.

CheongKa
09-06-2019, 09:40 PM
The last time i went spot light shifted, not sure now shift to where but last time need to buy drink first before we able to get in.

Star Xix
If it is at the far end of the beer bar and go quite further in and go through a spirrel staircase then that the correct one.

place not big, have a smoking room. lady most all CMI.

Hey bro - yes that’s the star xix I went, really cmi. For spotlight, I just follow google map, din know it’s new location, it’s along a quiet street. So far it’s a better one for AGG in chiangmai but if compare to bkk it’s boring for me. Prefer focus B2B massage place.

Bigbluebird
10-06-2019, 08:00 PM
Hi Bro. I sent ou a Pm with a contact.
It's for massage and oil massage. Not sure about other extra.
It is actually the boss of Anime Kawaii Shop CM.

Anime Kwawii - a must visit when in Chiang Mai, went in early May when I was in CM :D

Naka_Timo
11-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Hey bro - yes that’s the star xix I went, really cmi. For spotlight, I just follow google map, din know it’s new location, it’s along a quiet street. So far it’s a better one for AGG in chiangmai but if compare to bkk it’s boring for me. Prefer focus B2B massage place.

Yes, agreed with you. Compare to BKK, only 3 agogo. Not much choice else have to go near to boxing ring those bar. Sometime can get good find there.

fredriv
11-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Yes, agreed with you. Compare to BKK, only 3 agogo. Not much choice else have to go near to boxing ring those bar. Sometime can get good find there.

My colleague who went solo last year pick up a gem the bars there, from the pic he show me.

Aside from all these, CNX also better to just chill, can go to those PG places to TCSS with the SYTs PRs. But must control if not keep top up all the mixer, ice sibei ex. :D Especially nowadays many PRCs also chiong these PG places

Naka_Timo
12-06-2019, 01:44 PM
My colleague who went solo last year pick up a gem the bars there, from the pic he show me.

Aside from all these, CNX also better to just chill, can go to those PG places to TCSS with the SYTs PRs. But must control if not keep top up all the mixer, ice sibei ex. :D Especially nowadays many PRCs also chiong these PG places

Ya sian, some palce spolit by ah tiong liao.

fredriv
12-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Forget to mention, my colleague is tiong also. Think he said LT was 4k or so. But stay till 3+ 4am because he want sleep alone 🙄

LeBaron
13-06-2019, 05:31 AM
Anime Kwawii - a must visit when in Chiang Mai, went in early May when I was in CM :D

Lats time I went to Anime Kawai, shower was outdoor. Is it still the case ? :D

matty0515
22-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Visited celebrity massage yesterday. There are two groups. The older ones are 1600 and the younger ones are 1900.

At this price do not expect bkk soapie type of attractive gals as they are average looking. Service is mediocre too. Just shower together, simple bj and fj.

The hall way leading to the rooms is very dark and it will remind of filming a horror movie.

I would not recommend this place.

Johnnyngai
23-07-2019, 01:03 PM
Visited celebrity massage yesterday. There are two groups. The older ones are 1600 and the younger ones are 1900.

At this price do not expect bkk soapie type of attractive gals as they are average looking. Service is mediocre too. Just shower together, simple bj and fj.

The hall way leading to the rooms is very dark and it will remind of filming a horror movie.

The Sayuri Complex is worst, they charge tourist a minimum of 2000baht.
Old rooms and old girls for the 2000baht.

Happyman007
24-07-2019, 02:15 AM

The Sayuri Complex is worst, they charge tourist a minimum of 2000baht.
Old rooms and old girls for the 2000baht.

Can say all soapy in CM not recommended......CM more popular on kapoo type and normal cheap Thai massage, some cheap massage place can still find ok choice with hj 500 or 1k depending which location, tourist area like night market usual ask for 1k and some can nego to 500. Non tourist area usually 500 for hj. For FS go for kapoo, read few pages back can know which place to go or just try to visit all to compare.

Nitwitty
24-07-2019, 01:44 PM
For those who going Dolphin spa, dun same like Happyman go flaunt his fluent thai at the shop and kena rejected service. First time seen the famous happyman feel dejected, faster explain we khun sinkapore.
After understanding, dolphin is the only shop in cm which do not entertain local thais because the girls don't want to be seen by their relatives or friends. Good for Happyman and me as we feel not so messy not sharing with thai locals.:D

LeBaron
25-07-2019, 04:28 AM
Hey guys,

Maybe this map can help you to locate some places we are talking about.

Chiangmai xxx Map (https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=18.806007414601027%2C99.0157573870606&z=13&mid=19SfIYN8ehznAE5oJiwxNDkKbSLU)

From what i understand,
lvl 1 is massage with HK
lvl 2 is b2b , kappoo style
lvl 3 is Soapy style and KTV

Nitwitty
01-08-2019, 02:01 PM
Went cheonging with Happyman at bkk agg bars. Had a wonderful time there machiam in timeless zone.. didn't realise we spent more than 8hrs in 1 single agg bar... back to CM faster gather bro tikos report at our favourite chilling place Rad... it's been so long since Happyman willing to drink drank drunk with the waitresses.. Happyman, Let's do it again?? Cheong from CM continue at Bkk?

Happyman007
02-08-2019, 01:58 PM
Went cheonging with Happyman at bkk agg bars. Had a wonderful time there machiam in timeless zone.. didn't realise we spent more than 8hrs in 1 single agg bar... back to CM faster gather bro tikos report at our favourite chilling place Rad... it's been so long since Happyman willing to drink drank drunk with the waitresses.. Happyman, Let's do it again?? Cheong from CM continue at Bkk?

Ya ok will go again for sure. Cheong agg is diff depending on people, that's why I dun want to write FR in bkk agg bar thread. Some people main aim is to tabao agg bar girl so to them buying LD is not worth, but some people like us is taking agg like a pub or bar, we turn on free flow tap to just 1 or 2 waitress which is fun and pretty, cheers with them and even buy drinks for the mami and owner as well......this kind of fun and naughty is not anyone can understand, so we better not share which bar and how much we spend. :D

Miss the fun, will arrange to go again maybe later this month......let me make up a story that I can believe myself before I tell my wife that i need to travel again. :p

Happyman007
13-08-2019, 08:51 PM
double post

Happyman007
13-08-2019, 11:17 PM
Lai lai lai, lai jiak sai 😂

StrongBrew
17-08-2019, 09:31 PM
Bros,
Can anyone advise what is the tips to give to the waitresses at Rad?
Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Happyman007
17-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Bros,
Can anyone advise what is the tips to give to the waitresses at Rad?
Your reply is greatly appreciated.

If the waitress serve a few table include yours, usually 100 baht is ok.

But if you sian her until she stuck on your table most of the time, I think she worth more tips for the time she spend with you. (those serving food or drinks is ok 50-100 baht, but PRs or u so call waitresses usually is min 100 up to 500-1000 depending on you & your pocket :D).....tourist 100 baht is ok, but if u stay long and have intention to sian her, u agar agar lor.

DON'T give 20 or 50 baht to PRs....... is not easy to build up good reputation of Singaporean in CM so dun spoil our name hor. :p

Nitwitty
17-08-2019, 10:43 PM
Yeap, dun know who make Singaporean name smelly.. dare PRs to drink whisky shots @100b per shot.... but end up not giving any....
At Rad, Pr will be damn happy if you give 500 or 1000 tips... but if you start giving anything less than 100b, we will get to hear the PRs nagging how Keeniao Singaporean guys are...

Happyman007
17-08-2019, 11:08 PM
These PRs serve your drinks whole night you dare to give 20 or 50 baht meh??

Anyway you can buy your own whisky at sg dfs and bring over, cockage fee think is 200 baht nia....don't ask me how much is ice or mixer or coke etc.....I never check the bill, if I feel too ex for that night I just ask the PRs to double check to cfm any mistake only.

Happyman007
18-08-2019, 08:29 PM
i laughed when i read the tip 20baht and 50baht. :o 555 trying to imagine someone who tip using a $1 sg coin or $2 sg note. :D

Really have......but think is Kon Thai (I hope). but got a PR almost cry talking to my girl that she serve 1 table whole night and only get 100 baht, the parking guy also with us and see her so pity, he give her another 100 baht from his own tip.

End up I tip both parking guy and her another 200 each. :D

That guy asking for info not replying??? Dun tell me later kena gong tao or kidnap by the PRs ya.......NB next time I dun want to kpo reply lew, be helpful to reply also not even a thanks. :rolleyes:

StrongBrew
19-08-2019, 02:14 AM
These PRs serve your drinks whole night you dare to give 20 or 50 baht meh??

Anyway you can buy your own whisky at sg dfs and bring over, cockage fee think is 200 baht nia....don't ask me how much is ice or mixer or coke etc.....I never check the bill, if I feel too ex for that night I just ask the PRs to double check to cfm any mistake only.

Thanks for the reply.. I gave 100 baht tips although I stayed there for less than 2 hrs lah. I dun want to spoil market or under pay them also so I agar agar 100 baht should be not too bad lah. BTW, the first girl in the picture was the one who served us and chatted with us last night. She can speak English quite well and I recognised the crown tattoo on her boobs... haha

Happyman007
19-08-2019, 04:21 AM
Thanks for the reply.. I gave 100 baht tips although I stayed there for less than 2 hrs lah. I dun want to spoil market or under pay them also so I agar agar 100 baht should be not too bad lah. BTW, the first girl in the picture was the one who served us and chatted with us last night. She can speak English quite well and I recognised the crown tattoo on her boobs... haha

ok2 next time i must go find that crown neh neh and speak English to her lew. :D

why only 2hrs nia? moving to another place?

Happyman007
20-08-2019, 11:57 PM

ok found her, can speak English a bit with another girl also ok, but really this place need to speak Thai in order to have fun......beginning we try to pretend as new customer and only speak English to her as we seldom sit on that zone.....she only work here 2 months so not knowing we are regular customer, but waitress and the boss wai to us end up we have to speak Thai, is fun to disturb them but really this place need to speak a bit of Thai to have fun.

Naka_Timo
21-08-2019, 10:46 AM

ok found her, can speak English a bit with another girl also ok, but really this place need to speak Thai in order to have fun......beginning we try to pretend as new customer and only speak English to her as we seldom sit on that zone.....she only work here 2 months so not knowing we are regular customer, but waitress and the boss wai to us end up we have to speak Thai, is fun to disturb them but really this place need to speak a bit of Thai to have fun.

555, very naughty you...

osamalee
21-08-2019, 02:00 PM

Looks like a nice place to chill with PRs. Can you advise the location bro?

Happyman007
21-08-2019, 07:18 PM
Looks like a nice place to chill with PRs. Can you advise the location bro?

opposite Mall Promenada, beside Parano condo......you need to be able to speak some basic Thai in order to enjoy and chill.

https://www.facebook.com/RadChiangMai

https://www.google.com/maps/place/%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99+%E0%B9%81%E0% B8%A3%E0%B8%94+Chiang+Mai/@18.7657393,99.0339582,18.54z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x30da2fed34fc1627:0xcb11a680aa8e3 c60!8m2!3d18.765234!4d99.0348501

Happyman007
21-08-2019, 07:53 PM
So u got try rest/fit your head on that crown boh. 55555

how come you know ??? !!!

I trying to fit my head there but crown too small, trying to ask her to go somewhere to try on the other head but she say mai aow......:p

Bigbluebird
21-08-2019, 09:27 PM
I don't fancy Red so much because a lot of the "waitresses" are always on their hp, work discipline quite bad, in this aspect lose to Milk Club there.

Happyman007
21-08-2019, 11:04 PM
I don't fancy Red so much because a lot of the "waitresses" are always on their hp, work discipline quite bad, in this aspect lose to Milk Club there.

Yup, diff people prefer diff places, that's why few popular bar still doing ok, like Rad, milk bar, No bar and the new Good bar at icon park.......Oxide & T bar getting lesser people now.

I tried milk bar once and dun really like their way of providing 1 PR to 1 table.....I prefer many many puyings crowd around my table playing the Singapore style 5/10 game 555.

osamalee
22-08-2019, 10:22 AM
opposite Mall Promenada, beside Parano condo......you need to be able to speak some basic Thai in order to enjoy and chill.

https://www.facebook.com/RadChiangMai

https://www.google.com/maps/place/%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99+%E0%B9%81%E0% B8%A3%E0%B8%94+Chiang+Mai/@18.7657393,99.0339582,18.54z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x30da2fed34fc1627:0xcb11a680aa8e3 c60!8m2!3d18.765234!4d99.0348501

Basic thai no issue, wife is thai. Nowadays want to have fun must find places where it is out of her 'reach'. Knn all the popular clubs in BKK thai disco in SG all can go cause she have friends everywhere. Even golden mile also have friends working in the food stalls and others trading business there. Unless i wear a mask lol

BlueDragon193
11-09-2019, 08:52 AM
Rad Gals.

https://i.ibb.co/Rzbmw2C/rad.jpg (https://ibb.co/cD3HnJN)

Happyman007
12-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Rad Gals.

https://i.ibb.co/Rzbmw2C/rad.jpg (https://ibb.co/cD3HnJN)

ya, reporting there at least once a week.....sometime twice......sometime report a while and move to 20 Karaoke. :D

1 night out spending in Claudia or The Pimp in bkk last time when I was living in bkk, now I can spend a month in CM :p

Nitwitty
16-09-2019, 06:57 PM
ya, reporting there at least once a week.....sometime twice......sometime report a while and move to 20 Karaoke. :D

1 night out spending in Claudia or The Pimp in bkk last time when I was living in bkk, now I can spend a month in CM :p

You only say the decent parts of our programme.... How about days where we drop by Dolphin Spa find teachers to teach us how to pronounce Release in Thai? EeEe OrOr... 555

1KnightinBKK
16-09-2019, 11:58 PM

Wow Chiang Mai looks like a good place to visit for good fun and can stretch the dollar too. Next on my hit list.

PAPERSTONE_1973
18-10-2019, 05:14 PM
Hi Seniors,

Really need your advice and guidance. i had read all the post on this chat.

Me and group of friends will be going to CM on 5 Dec 19, and all are first timer there. Can i trouble all to give some advice on 1) which hotel is good to stay which are near to all the happenings, and 2) Which is the place that can tabao for LT as all my friends confirm don't want to sleep alone..hahaaa

thanks in advance and awaiting for your advice bros

tks tks

PAPERSTONE_1973
18-10-2019, 10:31 PM
hi bro,

Thanks for your reply.

I need advice, but will tks you for the reply.

i indeed read all te pages, but the updated info is years ago, and dunno is still valid.

no worries, tks again for your reply

Happyman007
19-10-2019, 01:08 AM
Hi Seniors,

Really need your advice and guidance. i had read all the post on this chat.

Me and group of friends will be going to CM on 5 Dec 19, and all are first timer there. Can i trouble all to give some advice on 1) which hotel is good to stay which are near to all the happenings, and 2) Which is the place that can tabao for LT as all my friends confirm don't want to sleep alone..hahaaa

thanks in advance and awaiting for your advice bros

tks tks

Best place to stay for 1st timer is night market are like Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai, The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel etc which is near to tourist night market, agogo bar for LT & lots of massage with HJ for 500 - 1000 baht extra up to u to nego with them.

Agogo can't compare to bkk so dun expect too high for LT tabao in agg,.......ST in those SPA or kapoo like Dolphin spa etc will have more prettier choice but not for LT.

If you look like Andy Lau, can try to go disco to sian maybe some SPA girls after work will go there can pick them up.....dun ask me which disco to go, u can check places like warmup, Tha chang, sound up, take it, Differ etc just ask Ah Goo will do.

PAPERSTONE_1973
19-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Best place to stay for 1st timer is night market are like Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai, The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel etc which is near to tourist night market, agogo bar for LT & lots of massage with HJ for 500 - 1000 baht extra up to u to nego with them.

Agogo can't compare to bkk so dun expect too high for LT tabao in agg,.......ST in those SPA or kapoo like Dolphin spa etc will have more prettier choice but not for LT.

If you look like Andy Lau, can try to go disco to sian maybe some SPA girls after work will go there can pick them up.....dun ask me which disco to go, u can check places like warmup, Tha chang, sound up, take it, Differ etc just ask Ah Goo will do.

Hi Happyman007,

Billion tks for the reply. Greatly apprciated. I will heed your advice to stay near the night market (night bazzar inn) near to the happenings. Also thanks for helping me list down the updated places to go there. it was so valuable and precious.

Im with 2 friends, going from 7-10Dec. Join me for a small small drink at RAD if you there at CM. The place looks like a good place to chillex

Thanks again happyman. have a great wkend ahead

nex_terday
19-10-2019, 04:24 PM
Hi Happyman007,

Billion tks for the reply. Greatly apprciated. I will heed your advice to stay near the night market (night bazzar inn) near to the happenings. Also thanks for helping me list down the updated places to go there. it was so valuable and precious.

Im with 2 friends, going from 7-10Dec. Join me for a small small drink at RAD if you there at CM. The place looks like a good place to chillex

Your PM is full.

Happyman007
20-10-2019, 02:06 AM
Hi Happyman007,

ok, anyway the weather is getting cooler now and by Dec will be nice weather. Will cfm again if available for drink when date get closer.

nex_terday
21-10-2019, 10:59 AM

Will be staying at Duangtawn this week and see what's around the area

Nitwitty
21-10-2019, 02:11 PM

Must see who is at Rad.. If Happyman is there, all will be eager to entertain his table... all comes to S-11... it's always the main attraction, until boss ban girls from cross-zoning to entertain customers. We are no young handsome chaps, no handsome face... so we need alternative baits.

PAPERSTONE_1973
23-10-2019, 05:06 PM
ok, anyway the weather is getting cooler now and by Dec will be nice weather. Will cfm again if available for drink when date get closer.

Bro Happyman007,

Sure. will awaits your RSVP if you there at CM. Thanks for the precious tips and "kangtao" on the happening at CM....

Seeya

phlx
24-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Wow.. this thread is great! For the past few weeks, I was looking at international report areas on CM. Darn...

Will take my time to look into this thread. Have start to look at page 185 still current post, appreciate all bros for making an effort to make this post so informative.

Be heading down in mid Nov. :)

Happyman007
25-10-2019, 12:10 AM
Post so many info about bar, massage, kapoo, disco etc.....think I send some fb link on some nice food in cm that we usually go :D

Singapore restaurants

https://www.facebook.com/jiakmeenoodlehouse/
https://www.facebook.com/dennoodle.official/
https://www.facebook.com/paakdangchiangmai/

Burgers

https://www.facebook.com/Rockmeburger/
https://www.facebook.com/beast.burger/

Dimsum

https://www.facebook.com/shangrilachiangmai/ (buffet in the China kitchen restaurant)
https://www.facebook.com/TeYtiMsa/

Khao Soi

Khao Soi Fah-haam
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Khao+Soi+Fah-haam/@18.7357106,98.9396358,16.46z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x30da31280038a95f:0x637c429e74af4 5ef!8m2!3d18.736086!4d98.9356157

Others

https://www.facebook.com/ohkajhu/

凤飞飞猪脚饭Chang Phueak Pork Leg Rice
https://www.google.com/maps/place/凤飞飞猪脚饭Chang+Phueak+Pork+Leg+Rice/@18.795667,98.9855649,19.24z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x30da3a912b84d71b:0xd34c57ae9294b d0d!8m2!3d18.7958192!4d98.9855155

Please feel free to add on the list ......

nex_terday
26-10-2019, 12:05 AM
Ah happyman, I just had dinner at B Samcook and no chance to try any of your favourite places as I will be leaving tomorrow morning. It's expensive by Thai standard but great food and super service.

phlx
26-10-2019, 01:35 PM
Post so many info about bar, massage, kapoo, disco etc.....think I send some fb link on some nice food in cm that we usually go :D

Singapore restaurants

Burgers

Dimsum

https://www.facebook.com/shangrilachiangmai/ (buffet in the China kitchen restaurant)

Khao Soi

Khao Soi Fah-haam
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Khao+Soi+Fah-haam/@18.7357106,98.9396358,16.46z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x30da31280038a95f:0x637c429e74af4 5ef!8m2!3d18.736086!4d98.9356157

Others

https://www.google.com/maps/place/凤飞飞猪脚饭Chang+Phueak+Pork+Leg+Rice/@18.795667,98.9855649,19.24z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x30da3a912b84d71b:0xd34c57ae9294b d0d!8m2!3d18.7958192!4d98.9855155

Thanks happyman007

Shadowsfury
28-10-2019, 08:28 AM
Anyone be in CM for Loi Krathong / Yi Peng?

I'm there 9th to 14th November - message me if anyone keen to meet up for food beer and girls

Godlikesaint
28-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Any good massage and hot chick that provide good service? First time going hope can recommend some. Thanks

samual
06-11-2019, 08:31 PM
any club that is worth going like bkk insanity ?

kslogic
08-11-2019, 06:35 PM
Just a shout out to bros considering subscribing to cmxlocator for Cheong info on Chiang Mai. Better don’t. I did and was disappointed when visiting the recommended places first hand. The more a massage joint is praised by the site the more disappointing. First of all photos appear to be fake & girls available in person are never the same ones as displayed on the website. Also prices are inflated for tourists. So watch out lah those massage places which are more highly praised better to stay away. Best to do your own homework and save your subscription fee. Spas in general in Chiang Mai offer full service at 2k. B2b 1.2k to 1.4k. Only those advertised in cmxlocator will charge 2.5k for full service. Seems like a lot of scammers out there and they probably take a commission from the shops for the advertising. Daisuke, Aunyong, mermaid, aloha all a let down. At least anime massage can get a decent massage from pretty young girls but no full service. 2 years ago Absolute spa full service was 2k, now 2.5k due to rate published on Cmxlocator. However managed to get the “non-published” rate thanks to the Recep who recalled my previous visits. Sadly pricing is going up in Chiang Mai as well thanks to many opportunistic ppl making money off the internet.

babamuda
13-11-2019, 05:34 PM
thanks for your rp but its not suprising the more intermediary you go through the higher the costs these intermediaries arise. ecause to many guys are lazy or stupid to rtf or research themself noone dors anything for free so if you want the benefit of someone else collating address of massage places so you dont need to research then ofcourse there will be a price to pay even when thre is no intermediary like in thermae u can see roberto payinging top dollar

No need to subscribe to Cmxlocator.
Here is the link to most of the Kapook massage joints.
https://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php
Everything is available on the link... location, pictures of the girls etc.
Prices is same whether you are local or foreigner.
Not all joints offer full service upfront.
Upto individual girls and your negotiating skills.
Sideline girls link:
https://www.cmxsideline.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=ffab4e63e41d7de649907130b8e8dd f1&

Enjoy

thesimp
14-11-2019, 09:42 PM
Sorry if I'm sidetracking a bit ah, but any pharmacy in Chiang Mai where someone non-Thai can buy drugs without memo or prescription?

Something like sidegra or other prescription stuff.

fapfapfap
18-11-2019, 12:34 AM
Sorry if I'm sidetracking a bit ah, but any pharmacy in Chiang Mai where someone non-Thai can buy drugs without memo or prescription?

Something like sidegra or other prescription stuff.

Most should do it. I remember there was one near at ATM at Tha Phae area. Another pharmacy I walked into at Jed Yod also allowed me to buy medication without a prescription.

My last trip was about 16 months ago though so things may have changed since then (but unlikely).

muddymudpie
18-11-2019, 09:29 PM

Singapore restaurants

Burgers

Dimsum

Khao Soi

Khao Soi Fah-haam

Others

Happyman!!! Ho seh bo ;-)
The prawn noodle looks good. Let's go eat.
Coming over next month... finally!

Happyman007
18-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Happyman!!! Ho seh bo ;-)
The prawn noodle looks good. Let's go eat.
Coming over next month... finally!

ok sure, long time no see u lew 555. Let me know when u coming i go airport pick u up if I'm in CM.......6-15 Dec i go Malaysia and bkk few days.

BlueDragon193
23-11-2019, 06:12 PM
ok sure, long time no see u lew 555. Let me know when u coming i go airport pick u up if I'm in CM.......6-15 Dec i go Malaysia and bkk few days.

Which dates you will be in Bkk.? I might be around.

Happyman007
24-11-2019, 04:09 AM
Which dates you will be in Bkk.? I might be around.

Not sure yet, some change in plan last minute and still thinking where and when to go. Will message u once cfm going bkk.

BlueDragon193
24-11-2019, 09:13 AM
Not sure yet, some change in plan last minute and still thinking where and when to go. Will message u once cfm going bkk.

After so long, looking forward to meet you again.
I might also travel with you to Cnx.

phoniexone
24-11-2019, 02:02 PM

Singapore restaurants

Burgers

Dimsum

Khao Soi

Khao Soi Fah-haam

Others

Awesome porridge here too if you miss food similar to singapore. Reasonable prices and I always bring my family and friends there when they come to visit me.

https://restaurantguru.com/Khao-Tom-Baht-Diao-Chiang-Mai

Happyman007
24-11-2019, 03:41 PM
After so long, looking forward to meet you again.
I might also travel with you to Cnx.

Ya long time no see lew, after our last few night party in Bangkok maybe 8-10 years ago. If you come over to CM let me know, i go pick you up.

Awesome porridge here too if you miss food similar to singapore. Reasonable prices and I always bring my family and friends there when they come to visit me.

https://restaurantguru.com/Khao-Tom-Baht-Diao-Chiang-Mai

Yup this 1 baht porridge shop is nice, and a few more also along Suthep road junction of nimman & Suthep near wt Suan dok.....last time after party at warmup sure go there to eat in order to reduce alcohol before kena police spot check 555.....a bit like Geylang porridge but is much cheaper and some item cook on the spot.......fried intestine my favour.

You also another sg guy living in CM??

I Love Boobs
27-11-2019, 09:04 AM
Anybody tried escort services via Wechat in Chiangmai? To hotel room. Safe? Reliable?

Happyman007
27-11-2019, 07:46 PM
Anybody tried escort services via Wechat in Chiangmai? To hotel room. Safe? Reliable?

Wechat search function seem not working in CM, not known of any escort service in CM but some friends did order from bkk and fly them over.

Nitwitty
28-11-2019, 08:33 PM

Heard my friend told me about someone tried bringing streetwalkers or WeChat escort to hotel, ended up waking up with all valuables gone. Police came but can't do anything because she's long gone and nowhere to be found. Play happy also must play safe. No point staining yourself with shit for cheap thrills.

BlueDragon193
29-11-2019, 10:21 PM
Rad Pub Gals.

https://i.ibb.co/5Mc5fF0/rad.jpg (https://ibb.co/dWKQzgT)

Happyman007
30-11-2019, 02:16 AM
Rad Pub Gals.

https://i.ibb.co/5Mc5fF0/rad.jpg (https://ibb.co/dWKQzgT)

Doing homework ya :D

Just back from Roadside bar about 10+ girls only, so far Rad still have the most girls around 50+/-......just a bit boring with Rad so tonight change to Roadside look see.

So when u coming to CM?

BlueDragon193
30-11-2019, 08:43 AM
Doing homework ya :D

Just back from Roadside bar about 10+ girls only, so far Rad still have the most girls around 50+/-......just a bit boring with Rad so tonight change to Roadside look see.

So when u coming to CM?

Lol, December fare is quite ex to cnx even via bkk. Will try to make my trip
till Jan 2020 before CNY and will PM you once confirm.
I will still be in Bkk for a couple of days. Any plan for your trip.

TonyCheong2
30-11-2019, 01:01 PM

If air tickets expensive can take coach to Hatyai first.
Maybe stopover 2 nights at Dannok or Betong. :cool:

Take another coach to Bangkok and stay for few nights then take coach to nuer lor. :D

Happyman007
30-11-2019, 04:49 PM

ok, bkk trip may cancel cos some change to my Malaysia trip. Wait see if u come CM then we meet again.

Take another coach to Bangkok and stay for few nights then take coach to nuer lor. :D

Take bus beh tahan lah, sit until backside on fire :D

if bkk to CM so many flight now, got nokair, lionair, airasia, thai smile,vietjetair, thaiairways mostly around 1000 baht each way, sometime low season i can get 650 baht each way or 1300 baht return ticket.

BlueDragon193
01-12-2019, 09:19 AM

You must kidding as I did once before many moons ago and never again.

ok, bkk trip may cancel cos some change to my Malaysia trip. Wait see if u come CM then we meet again.

Take bus beh tahan lah, sit until backside on fire :D

if bkk to CM so many flight now, got nokair, lionair, airasia, thai smile,vietjetair, thaiairways mostly around 1000 baht each way, sometime low season i can get 650 baht each way or 1300 baht return ticket.

When are you going to Malaysia. In case I might drop by Cnx, still checking
the fares via Bkk.

He carry a cooler pad with him...555

Happyman007
01-12-2019, 07:35 PM
When are you going to Malaysia. In case I might drop by Cnx, still checking
the fares via Bkk.

Malaysia maybe delay to Jan, should be in CM during Dec period now.

phoniexone
07-12-2019, 02:28 AM
Ya long time no see lew, after our last few night party in Bangkok maybe 8-10 years ago. If you come over to CM let me know, i go pick

Yup this 1 baht porridge shop is nice, and a few more also along Suthep road junction of nimman & Suthep near wt Suan dok.....last time after party at warmup sure go there to eat in order to reduce alcohol before kena police spot check 555.....a bit like Geylang porridge but is much cheaper and some item cook on the spot.......fried intestine my favour.

You also another sg guy living in CM??

Haha no bro. But I go chiang mai for half a month every 3 months. Go there relax enjoy accompany girlfriend and chiong.

Xiaoice123
08-12-2019, 06:46 PM
Anyone in chiangmai now? Want to visit interesting place together? Hahaha

Happyman007
14-12-2019, 05:38 PM
"Hi bro
How are you? Do you know if Dolphin Spa is still in operation?
Thanks bro "

Got a PM from a bro asking Dolphin, just nice I drop by 2 days ago and realise they moved to a new place more cozy, got some new girls also.

Don't ask me to bring you there ya, just google can find the new location lew....all other spa no change of location but I still prefer Dolphin.:D

Happyman007
15-12-2019, 02:45 AM
wa so good 我们会安排接你到新店。:D

555 I also think so why so good.......actually they call grab for u and u pay yourself lah, but maybe those go to old shop cos is wrong address got free pick up. Lucky I drive so no need the 安排接你到新店 service :p

darts69
17-12-2019, 10:10 AM
"Hi bro
How are you? Do you know if Dolphin Spa is still in operation?
Thanks bro "

Got a PM from a bro asking Dolphin, just nice I drop by 2 days ago and realise they moved to a new place more cozy, got some new girls also.

Don't ask me to bring you there ya, just google can find the new location lew....all other spa no change of location but I still prefer Dolphin.:D

Thanks for d update

matchm3
19-12-2019, 12:30 AM
Hi everyone, will be heading to chiang mai 19 Dec tomorrow for a business trip , anyone interested to meetup for a beer ?

Any brothers interested to hook up...pm me

:p

BlueDragon193
25-12-2019, 10:09 PM
Rad Club Gals.

https://i.ibb.co/pnsfGpD/rad.jpg (https://ibb.co/Trn4p5X)

Happyman007
25-12-2019, 10:52 PM
Rad Club Gals.

https://i.ibb.co/pnsfGpD/rad.jpg (https://ibb.co/Trn4p5X)

was there yesterday and the day before, business seem reduce a bit and not so many customers like before......maybe month end so Kon Thai still waiting for pay day to go chiong.:D

thesimp
28-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Went Chiangmai last week. Changed a lot from a few years back. The Chinamen really spoiled market. Cheapos and contributed very little to the economy. A lot of good attractions kena alr, either they close down or adapt by chopping carrot/other tactics.

According to the locals, the tour groups rent cheap long term apartments and squeeze in groups of incoming tourists into them. About 15-20 in a 5rm BTO sized apartment. The tourists are unwilling to spend in restaurants etc, and choose to eat street food at places normally only locals go (eg Chang Puak night market etc).

Went to Chang Puak & Somphet night market and was shocked at the prices they charge the locals too now due to those Chinamen. What used to be a 20-25b phad thai just a few short years now costs 60b-80b (which is extremely bloody expensive in Thai terms).

Worse is they behave like uncultured swine. Very rowdy and abusive. Worse than Farang.

Now the usual 'tourist spots' like Night Bazzar that used to flourish in the farang era now looks in shambles. A pity.

Advice to bros visiting CM is: Don't speak or sound like Chinese. Either speak Thai or 'posh England'. They will do a 180 and despise you if you look or sound remotely like a China native. MP, etc that accept even Indian bros or angmoh will reject people who look like Chinese natives. My friend tio rejected by a few of the nicer parlours when he went last month because he looked too 'Chinese'.

TonyCheong2
28-12-2019, 06:58 PM
Advice to bros visiting CM is: Don't speak or sound like Chinese. Either speak Thai or 'posh England'. They will do a 180 and despise you if you look or sound remotely like a China native. MP, etc that accept even Indian bros or angmoh will reject people who look like Chinese natives. My friend tio rejected by a few of the nicer parlours when he went last month because he looked too 'Chinese'.

As usual lah 支那人 is f*cking shit up all over the world especially ASEAN region! :rolleyes:

Sometimes the accomodations I stayed in also will bump into those PRCs on free and easy tour.
Due to their linguistic deficiencies, if you look Chinese they always like to ask you to help them translate questions or ask a bunch of endless enquiries or favours.
Really buay paiseh wan they all.

Unless is sexy chiobu that is good cock teaser otherwise I will siam far far. :p

Also the longer I visit Thailand the more I lazy to speak Thai as it's good to pretend to be an ignorant tourist so you can understand what their intentions are if they try to pull a fast one on you.
Phoot pasa ang grit (speak english) best lah. :p

If cheonging in ASEAN if you say you're from Singapore sure tio chop gow gow!
Just say you're from Malaysia as a good cover or Taiwanese if you've Hokkien accent.

A tip for your "支那人" friend to get special serwit.
Ask him to wear those old timer Thai singer/band t-shirt.
I guarantee the MP papasan will wai (slight bow, with the palms pressed together in a prayer-like fashion) your friend and respect him mak mak 555! :D
The typical Ah Tiong will not know who the hell is Bird Thongchai or Sek Loso lah. :cool:

https://www.ethaicd.com/cdimage/b84281.jpg https://www.ethaicd.com/cdimage/b75646.jpg

Up you my 5 humble rep points for your fabulous update! :)

Happyman007
29-12-2019, 01:46 AM
According to the locals, the tour groups rent cheap long term apartments and squeeze in groups of incoming tourists into them. About 15-20 in a 5rm BTO sized apartment. The tourists are unwilling to spend in restaurants etc, and choose to eat street food at places normally only locals go (eg Chang Puak night market etc).

Went to Chang Puak & Somphet night market and was shocked at the prices they charge the locals too now due to those Chinamen. What used to be a 20-25b phad thai just a few short years now costs 60b-80b (which is extremely bloody expensive in Thai terms).

Now the usual 'tourist spots' like Night Bazzar that used to flourish in the farang era now looks in shambles. A pity.

All those places u mention are actually foreigner visiting place now, u can check their 清迈攻略 clearly stated all these "must go" place to check in, so is normal for them to sell Phad Thai for 60 thai lah. Anyway local usually dun go there, or when they speak northern thai they got normal local price.

Now is not just china tourist but also a lot moving to live in CM for their kids education or business etc, even my moo baan new neighbour also a China family just move in, quite a lot of China family in my moo baan now.....

Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia etc which countries dun have China men invasion?? Normal lah nothing to shout about.:D

Naka_Timo
29-12-2019, 10:25 AM
As usual lah 支那人 is f*cking shit up all
Just say you're from Malaysia as a good cover or Taiwanese if you've Hokkien accent.

A tip for your "支那人" friend to get special serwit.
Ask him to wear those old timer Thai singer/band t-shirt.
I guarantee the MP papasan will wai (slight bow, with the palms pressed together in a prayer-like fashion) your friend and respect him mak mak 555! :D
The typical Ah Tiong will not know who the hell is Bird Thongchai or Sek Loso lah. :cool:

https://www.ethaicd.com/cdimage/b84281.jpg https://www.ethaicd.com/cdimage/b75646.jpg

Up you my 5 humble rep points for your fabulous update! :)

Of course. Ah tiong also know how to shout here and there, talk loud and talk big and how would they know who is bird thongchai and sek loso.

thesimp
29-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Of course. Ah tiong also know how to shout here and there, talk loud and talk big and how would they know who is bird thongchai and sek loso.
Knn, been donkey years since I heard about them liao. Timeless.

Everywhere in CM blasting 'Des 怕洗头' and 'girls like you'.
I everyday in sg listen to car radio the same songs until sian, go there also tio such music. Sian max

thesimp
29-12-2019, 04:36 PM
All those places u mention are actually foreigner visiting place now, u can check their 清迈攻略 clearly stated all these "must go" place to check in, so is normal for them to sell Phad Thai for 60 thai lah. Anyway local usually dun go there, or when they speak northern thai they got normal local price.

Now is not just china tourist but also a lot moving to live in CM for their kids education or business etc, even my moo baan new neighbour also a China family just move in, quite a lot of China family in my moo baan now.....

Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia etc which countries dun have China men invasion?? Normal lah nothing to shout about.:D

Wow, didn't know. Sibeh shag if all the tom dick hairy all cram into chiangmai. Like the situation in SG now

Thankfully I managed to go countryside (no rowdy chinamen or farang):
https://i.ibb.co/JrMBCZY/DJI-0125.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/5hHhbHz/DSC00827-HDR.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/m8QtVhC/DSC03532-HDR.jpg

Naka_Timo
30-12-2019, 10:09 AM
Knn, been donkey years since I heard about them liao. Timeless.

Everywhere in CM blasting 'Des 怕洗头' and 'girls like you'.
I everyday in sg listen to car radio the same songs until sian, go there also tio such music. Sian max

LOL agreed!!!

Happyman007
01-01-2020, 02:29 AM
Happy New Year 2020 !!

Greeting from Chiangmai.......wish all in Chiangmai or coming to Chiangmai a happy new year 2020, good health more wealth and fuck more. :D

I Love Boobs
05-01-2020, 11:11 PM
Winter is very warm this year

Happyman007
06-01-2020, 12:53 AM

Push later......think by end jan or Feb will be colder

thesimp
08-01-2020, 11:14 AM

Ya sia, I thought I was the only one that felt it. Esp evening and night time very very hot (for me at least).

thesimp
08-01-2020, 11:15 AM
Push later......think by end jan or Feb will be colder

But the Winter solstice (allegedly the coldest time of year) was around Dec 22-23 though... Theoretically it will only get warmer.

Ditto88
22-01-2020, 03:18 PM
Brief 2 nights layover continuing to Chiangrai.

Saw some good reviews for Gold Star but luckily got a look see before entering. Girls were lying about big reception area. Wow !! Hippos, Pigs and Dino’s. Made excuse wanna wait for friend and cabut !!

Next Scouted out Oxide Pub and T Bar. Kinda of a sports bar with PR. Girl quality and quantity not impressive. Skipped back to hotel to wait for a Twitter girl. Picture was a 8 pointer. Actual came a chubby girl. Ah since it’s 1st day treat as Tam Boon shot. 2k baht + 500 baht grab fee. Ended the night with 4 Coronas. Damage 250 baht x 4.

CNX really limited nightlife...

Happyman007
22-01-2020, 04:38 PM
CNX really limited nightlife...

555 u go wrong place lah......karaoke must go 20 karaoke, PRs bar must go Roadside or Rad......short time go to those kapoo massage 2500 baht for better looking girls compare to soapy.

If you are yiandao and want to spend time to xian can go warmup, soundup etc club, especially after 12 midnight some FL or massage girl or pub girls after work will go there, a lot of easy target if u can speak simple Thai and most important if u r Singaporean. :D

Ditto88
22-01-2020, 07:39 PM
555 u go wrong place lah......karaoke must go 20 karaoke, PRs bar must go Roadside or Rad......short time go to those kapoo massage 2500 baht for better looking girls compare to soapy.

If you are yiandao and want to spend time to xian can go warmup, soundup etc club, especially after 12 midnight some FL or massage girl or pub girls after work will go there, a lot of easy target if u can speak simple Thai and most important if u r Singaporean. :D

Not the chatty type neh... 20 karaoke sure or not.. scared kena chop chop.. ok la tonight go 20 Karaoke look see

Been to Raed d.. not really my cuppa tea coz not talkative type. Hehe.

Boom boom d at Mint Mind and Mossa Hue..

Happyman007
22-01-2020, 09:12 PM
Not the chatty type neh... 20 karaoke sure or not.. scared kena chop chop.. ok la tonight go 20 Karaoke look see

Ask for the price before u start party to avoid kena chop, so far we go many times all is ok, girls 240/hour etc total bill for 4-5 of us with mixers, food, girls mami, girls, waiter tips etc each person about 2k+ baht exclude whisky we bring ourself 2 bottles.

Happyman007
23-01-2020, 02:32 AM
Chiang Mai got any place sell I.T./Electronics stuff at good deal price? Tks. :)

Not really, IT product not doing so well cos most buy online now.....most of the IT mall in CM not doing well, the famous Pantip plaza in night market area now rent to Big C and lot of private school teaching Thai, English, Chinese etc....IT no business.

Ditto88
23-01-2020, 09:41 PM
20 KTV was a place I had seen reviews before from the web but did not go to as it was an old review. Anyways, with Happyman’s vouch, went there a little confident not getting chopped too much.

Arrived appx 9 PM and was explained on the pricing structure..etc. you can either sit at main hall or room. Room is 200 baht/hour.

Appx 15-20 girls on duty. Quality was not great but better than Gold Star. Picked 2 young passable 6 ( 1 out of 10 points ) to burn time. 3 hour final bill was within acceptable range. 6,370 baht

Girl drink - 240 baht/hour x 3 hour x 2
Mama - 240 baht
Gold Label - 2,800 baht/bottle
Fruit platter - 150 baht
Room - 200 baht x 3 hours
Mixers etc - xxxxx baht

Summary : Not too bad for Chiangmai. Girls mostly from the mountains so not that money faced. Both girls were willing for 2nd round Boom Boom but not really my type. Didn’t ask about damage.

Mummy was friendly and very open on pricing structure. Would return if I was in Chiangmai without better options.

Now in Chiangrai. Went to Wiang Inn only Dinos at the massage center !! Looks very boring city !! Got time to write FR dang

Hopefully PAR tonight might yield good results.

Thank you Happyman again !!

Happyman007
24-01-2020, 01:45 AM
Mummy was friendly and very open on pricing structure. Would return if I was in Chiangmai without better options.

Now in Chiangrai. Went to Wiang Inn only Dinos at the massage center !! Looks very boring city !! Got time to write FR dang

Hopefully PAR tonight might yield good results.

Thank you Happyman again !!

Usually when I go 20 more kiasu and arrive around 7pm-7.30pm for more selection of around 40+/- girls plus dino....

CR I heard from friends who live there saying nothing much except some bar like Rad or Oxide and some thai massage with HJ only.....actually you should travel further up north a bit and cross over to Tachileik, a lot of disco, karaoke and casino there.

The pretty girls from CM & CR either move south to Bkk or move up north to Tachileik.......price more expensive compare to CM but quality much better (I heard only, not been there yet...some CM friend go up regularly and my Kavalan stock came from there by cartons also :D)

https://www.facebook.com/1g17hotel/

guru1269
26-01-2020, 09:32 AM
Warning to Bros cheonging in CM,

Avoid this agogo bar “Forever”, they are swindlers and all the mummy there are con woman. A Friend just got conned there.

Take the recommendation by Tuk2 Drivers with a pinch of salt too.

Cheong widely..

Happyman007
26-01-2020, 04:25 PM

Avoid this agogo bar “Forever”, they are swindlers and all the mummy there are con woman. A Friend just got conned there.

Cheong widely..

Ya lah how can trust tuktuk driver.....not even a pinch of salt lah, aiyo cannot trust them at all cos they wait for u or tout to ask u to go.......can trust meh?? :eek:

Never heard of Forever agg, new one? where is it??

Happyman007
26-01-2020, 04:31 PM

ok ask Ah Goo about this Forever bar......is a bar that set up to chop horny Robert lah......aiyo do some homework can avoid, unless lazy and itchy then just pay some learning fee lor.

Anyway this "Forever bar" is opp celeb soapy and is beside a famous fish ball kway tiew soup noodle shop aroi mak mak I always go there eat.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/FOREVER/@18.7849429,99.0031427,20z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sforever!3m4!1s0x0:0xcfe5c0a6a4 dccb53!8m2!3d18.785041!4d99.0028817

I Love Boobs
26-01-2020, 06:34 PM
Now hot and hazy

Happyman007
26-01-2020, 07:45 PM
Now hot and hazy

CM 11-29 degree.......afternoon sure hot, night time after 8pm outdoor bar will be cooling about 16-22 degree....after midnight 11-16 degree.

guru1269
26-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Any way to report this Forever bar to the authorities of their tactics ?

Happyman007
27-01-2020, 12:10 AM

All these places are protected by local police and pay so many department monthly.....sometime they will close some shop just to show to their boss like recent ktv closing action, but same location will later open again like this Forever bar is previously those chop carrot ktv for tourist only.

That's why we have this forum to help newbie venture and always ask them to do homework ....... but too many just ask and want to get info without contribute anything back. BTW how many of you went in and kena chop how much with what you guys order??

P.S. you can try to report them to police and see how lor, best is to report to tourist police by calling 1155.... they can speak English.

https://www.facebook.com/tpdchiangmai221/

Happyman007
27-01-2020, 03:39 AM
Now hot and hazy

Now is so cold......and will be cold all the way till Feb..

BTW tourist also take money too....so after u reported to them, either u stay or u leave CM. If you stay, just be careful they look for u.....and if you go, tourist police will close the case. If amount not big just take it as lesson learn lor.

tamarin
27-01-2020, 11:20 AM
Went 20 KTV last night, super duper kiasu.... i arrived at 630pm, so the place wasn't opened yet.

There was a blackout which lasted a while but the staff allowed me in while they setup shop.

There was less than 10 girls last night coming to work, but managed to have one pretty fair and nice girl sitting with me.

Ordered a gold label, both me and her finished 1/2 of it.

Maybe tonight try again, any bros in Chiangmai keen to join let me know through pm,

My goodness Chiangmai is really a sleepy town during the day..... many place playing new year songs but not really a lot of festive mood here.

Happyman007
27-01-2020, 01:52 PM
Went 20 KTV last night, super duper kiasu.... i arrived at 630pm, so the place wasn't opened yet.

Maybe tonight try again, any bros in Chiangmai keen to join let me know through pm,

My goodness Chiangmai is really a sleepy town during the day..... many place playing new year songs but not really a lot of festive mood here.

wow you more kiasu than me usually go 7 - 7.30pm hahaha.

Alone also u can go, really like my other kaki use to go alone also. Now CNY period most of the girls are from mountain and will go back to celebrate CNY with family.

I Love Boobs
27-01-2020, 09:22 PM
CM 11-29 degree.......afternoon sure hot, night time after 8pm outdoor bar will be cooling about 16-22 degree....after midnight 11-16 degree.

Previous years was 23-25C in the afternoon...

guru1269
28-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Thanks Happyman007 for the update and info.

The tactics Forever uses are probably something common, the bill at the end of the night is double and triple with additional charges not told to you. But its reflected in "fineprint" somewhere in the menu. And the mommy will claim that its reflected inside the menu and price list

So Bros, be careful when venturing alone in CM, just ask when in doubt or else you will be shocked when the bill comes and 4-5 bouncers will be waiting at the door if you refused to pay. KNN.

Happyman007 - Anyway to alert the Authorities through your contact in CM ? So that no one else will fall prey to such unscrupulous tactics. Its a lseeon learnt for my friend.