PDA

View Full Version : One MILF at a time

milfer
01-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Hi All

My apologies for not being able to follow up on my last thread about the Focus Group. Due to work and other personal commitments and to make it easier for all of you, I have decided to keep my thread short and sweet. That is one MILF, one thread. Dun need to wait too long, dun need to spend so much time updating. And the final score for the Focus Group in the last thread was 5 out of 8. Not bad considering the lack of effort I put in.

Now back to the latest update.

As my company was expanding rapidly, there were lots of new hires. Managers and Execs were hired and most of them were female. The Execs were hot but I am a hard core MILF lover and before long, V caught my attention. She was a Manager in one of the new departments and she was friendly. Soon we became regular lunch kakis together w another young Exec babe cos our departments worked closely together.

V was slim and quite tall. Short bobbish hair w virtually no chest. She was very fair and has a nice rosy glow on her cheeks which made her very attractive. She was a mother of 2 kids and was in her mid 30s. She was smart and lively and we got along fabulously.

Soon we got to know each other better and became more personal. Her hubby works long hours while she has a maid and her parents to look after her kids. She drove to work and we had a lot of company events to attend. Lunch became dinners and she would send me home most of the time cos I did not want to drink and drive.

As per my SOP, I started to flirt w her once I knew she was comfortable and she was just as adept at flirting. She was a very touchy feely person not becos she was loose but it was just her amazing way of connecting w people. She would touch your elbow, hold your arm etc... as her tool of communication.

It was at one of the events where I had a little too much to drink that things took a turn. I was a little tipsy and she had to guide me to her car as she usually drives me home. I just had a bad day with clients etc.. and so drank a little bit more than usual. I was bitching abt the day as V was driving. V then suggested we drive to ECP for me to sober up and cool down so that she did not have to ''guide me'' home to my doorstep.

I said ok and as she parked her car at one of the secluded car parks (weekday)turned off the engine and wound down the windows. We just started talking as the bottle of mineral water in her car and nice sea breeze made me sober up. As I had just too much fluids, I needed to pee badly and no toilet was in sight and so I excused myself to find a dark corner to the amusement of V.

Having sought relief, I returned to the seat and we continued chatting. I guess its the combination of the dimly lit car park, the moonlight, the sea breeze and as we talked our eyes met lik 2 ships passing in the night. There was just silence and I felt a great urge to kiss her. I knew the consequences could turn ugly but the moment felt so right that my face moved towards hers.

She did not move away but just as our lips were about to meet, she turned away and said "'this is not right'. I moved back and apologised. There was a moment of silence and I thought that she would just start the engine and drive me back when she put her seatbelt back on. Her hands reached out to start the engine but it stayed there and did not move.

Tears started streaming down her face as without warning, she unbuckled her seatbelt and moved towards me to kiss me. I was totally caught by surprised and the usually cool me just let her rape my mouth with her tongue.

The air was cool but the temperature in the car was heating up.

Be back soon with the continuation

Red_Wine
01-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Nice one! Bro, im camping here. Now raining season & the weather is so cold, pls dun let me camp too long.

Oakley
01-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Setting tent here.

TAEKWONDO
01-02-2011, 09:37 PM
heheheh camping here liao

RedemptionIsle
01-02-2011, 09:41 PM
hmmm... this may sound silly but... why did the lass cry? hmmm.. she fell head over heels? marriage falling apart? hmmm.. is this a 'true' story? :) like it a lot!

whatthefuk
03-02-2011, 05:55 AM
camping here

NRider
03-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Hey Bro,

As a hardcore milf follower, kindly input your next update at the soonest possible time !:rolleyes:

naturegreen
04-02-2011, 12:38 AM
Joining in the camp

naturegreen
04-02-2011, 07:46 AM
Joining in the camp

Like that also tio zap.... I wonder why am I constantly getting zap by some 8-pointers??

lickpussy696969
04-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Like that also tio zap.... I wonder why am I constantly getting zap by some 8-pointers??
Don't worry bro, you still have more supporters than zappers & I am one of them. :D

calex
04-02-2011, 10:21 PM
please continue.. good story in making

Me Siam Bu
04-02-2011, 10:24 PM
please continue.. good story in making

yeah pls continue lol

milfer
06-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Cont'd

I did not stop to ask her why she was tearing. It was replaced by lust as our hands roamed over each other's body. In a quick movement I had removed her blouse and bra and my mouth moved for her small nips and sucked them to hardness.

She moaned loudly as her hands reached for my crotch and started to massage my cock from the outside. Now before I go further, V was a very hygenic kind of person. She did not let anyone share her food, her utensils etc... The fact that she was kssing me was already a 1st but what happened next was she unzip my pants and freed my hard cock and just took it in her mouth. Remember I had just peed earlier.

I made it a point to ask her later as my cock responded to her tongue. She was good and deprived as she attacked my cock lustily. I stopped her and pulled her pants and panties and she just slid herslef on top of me and started to ride me.

She started to moan even louder and even though there was no car nearby, I had to stop her to tell her to turn on the engine and aircon and wind up the windows. My car was still in her as she stretched to do the tasks and she began her bouncing on my cock as our pleasure intensified. I was close and so was she and as she screamed to her orgasm, I told her I was coming too.

Without warning, she lifted herself and her mouth covered my cock as I shot my load in her mouth. Again to my surprise she swallowed. We were both sweating as she laid on my chest.

"I have not has such good sex for a long time" she said. "You taste so gd!'' V then spilled that her hubby and her had not had sex for a while due to them growing apart. They did not quarrel but just stayed as a couple for the sake of the kids and even shared the same bed.

I teased her about sucking my cock and swallowing all my cum even though she was so conscious abt hygeine but she laughed it off and said sex is an exception. We talked further and she sent me back.

The next week in office I got daily blow jobs from her until another event led to a new conquest courtesy of V herself.

Be back soon.

clarence9
06-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Bro Milfer,

Well done. Your report makes me want to return to the chiang hoo again .....

REgards,

zhot
06-02-2011, 11:33 PM
Very nice. Camping here as well.

milfer
11-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Hi all

Apologies for the delay

And so it happen, v was giving me a blow job in my office when she suggested we get book a room that night for some gd sex. After the nice fuck in the car, I agreed without hesitation.

So after work, V got into my car and told me to go to a hotel in town. Shenhad done the booking and who was I to complain as she settled the check-in while I relax at the lobby sofa.

Once in the room things got hot and steamy as we undressed each other. I could not have asked for more. Here I am about to have some great sex w a MIlF who paid for the room etc... I smiled to myself before V asked me to go shower 1st. She asked me to clean myself properly down there as she wants to surprise me. The thought of a ass-dimming made me hard as I took my time in the shower.

While I was in the shower, I thoth I heard the room bell ring and the door
closing. I did not think much bat it as I got out and found V naked in bed for me. She led me onto the bed and took out 2 scarves and an eye mask out of her bag. She then told me to relax as she tied my hands to the bed frame and put the eye mask over my eyes.

It was kinky but I just kept quiet as soon as the mask went over my eye, I felt V's mouth over my cock. I was gettingnused to her BJs as she teased me for 5 minutes. Then she stopped and I heard some shuffling and soon I felt V' s mouth on my cock again.

I relaxed when suddenly I felt like 2 tongues were on my cock. I asked V what was going on but she told me to keep quiet and enjoy double the pleasure. So there I was being pleasures by a pair of tongues and four hands. The other person was just as gd at her BJ as after 10 minutes of the tag team, I shouted my pleasure as 1st V' s mouth took my 1st shot before being replace shortly by the other mouth. It was a damn gd cum as V removed the eye mask and there was her young Exec, T in all her glory.

T was rather flat but she was tanned and sporty and her body was toned and most fuck able. As I laid there in bed, V and T sat at my feet at the edge of the bed and started to kiss each other. V told me to enjoy the show as they made love to each other. It was a moment to enjoy as they spent a fast 10 minutes eating and stroking each other to orgasm.

My cock rose as too their pleasure and I begged them to untie me so that I could fuck them. Instead T rode me while V kissed me. I stopped complaining as they took turns to ride me before I surrendered to the amazing stamina of T as she rode me to my 2nd orgasm after both of them had their own.

They finally untied me and we laid in bed with each of them on either side of me. We then showered together before we got involved in a threesome. We did all the possible combinations and since it was my 3rd shot, I lasted longer than usual and had an awesome shot while dogging T until my legs went soft.

4 hours had passed and it was close to midnite when T left. V then explained to me that after our experience in the car, she was game for anything. T had seen V enter my office everyday and was smart snuff to guess something was on. She seduced V in her own office and suggested a threesome which V then set up.

V assured me that T was discreet and they both agreed this would be a 1 time thing. We checked out and the next day, V came into my office and told me the last nite was the end of our fling. She did not sleep the whole nite and felt guilty and like T said, she also wanted to put an end to this before she got addicted. I was cool about it and so there ended another office adventure.

Like I said, One has to know the game is played. U got to know when to hold and when to let go. Some bros may tink I am always lucky to have such encounters but I believe that there are a lot of married women out there whose needs are ignored by their hubbies or partners. This accounts for the numerous FBs and extra-marital flings so prevalent try.

I am lucky cos I have a glib tongue and I keep myself in gd shape. Most importantly I ails make sure my OC's needs are well met. From my very 1st post, I have mentioned that my stories are true and I do not believe in fantasy but hard cold reality. I do run into cold storage too when I get unlucky and have to pay for sex. It's just the facts of life.

Hope u enjoy my stories and will be back w more as and when they happen.

Look out for my new threads.

Yardstick
11-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Well said, TS. Especially the parts about learning to let go when the time comes. I look for to hearing more about your sexcapades.