PDA

View Full Version : Yoga teacher

evantoh
31-01-2011, 10:36 AM
I never understand why people would attend yoga or Pilate classes. Anyway I can never tell the difference between these 2. My ex-gf swears by it and always tried to bring me along. I was more active then, doing a lot of sports, basketball, beach volley, swimming, running after work, so naturally, felt that I was in no need to attend any of them to keep fit and healthy as what ex-gf told me.

Finally relented one fine day and followed her for a trial session. I can't quite remember but the teacher to student ratio is about 1:10. While in the class, I scanned around and realized I m the 2nd guy attending this lesson. Feeling pretty uneasy but, well I told myself it is going to be 1 session and that's it.

Her name is SNOW, about 1.65m, her black silky flowing hair contrasted her creamy white complexion. Oval face and a pair of amber eyes like those of a cat. Nice nose and a pair of full lips that look so kissable. She was wearing a pair of brown tight fitting yoga pants showing her curvy nice butt. White sports bra with criss-cross straps that shows off her washboard abs and a pair of nice boobs. Pretty with a fabulous body.  

Luckily, my ex was sitting in front of me, I had all the time to scan and look at Snow. Watching how she managed to do every single contorted move with ease. I on the other hand, was struggling. How wrong I was to think that it was easy. 

S: maybe you can try to do this first before you do a full stretch. 
(she was pressing my back and held my hand to help me achieve a certain pose)
Looking sideway, her face closed to mine, looking to where my hand was going. I can smell her, whatever shower lotion she was using, it was nice. She turned and saw me staring at her. I smiled, and she returned before she walked off to check on others.

End of class, my ex introduced me to her. We had some casual chat before I proceed to sign up for the class. Not for keeping fit but for finding a chance to see her again. Before we left, I took the opportunity to talk to Snow while my ex went to change. 

I: Snow, do u take private lesson like 1 to 1? I m really keen to speed up the process.
S: yes, I do. You can check up at the counter for the pricing ya.
I: oh, you mean they will assign 1 instructor for me.
S: they will assign 1 that fits your timing. (with a smile)

I will kill for that smile.

I: so, ....... What's your timing then?
S: my schedule is pretty empty during weekdays 2-6pm
I: if that is the case, can you assign yourself to me? 
S: hey, that doesn't sound right...... Ha ha ha....

We both laughed. 

S: let me know your timing and I will arrange for you. You are doing for your gf right? 
My ex came out and we were about to part before

I: actually no, I have reasons why I need a private lesson with you.

Maybe she was acting blur or maybe she knew it, she gave a smile.  

BigBoy2
31-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Are we going to have a private karma sutra session soon?...... interesting.....

naturegreen
31-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Such an obvious hint. She would be a bimbo if she still don't catch it.

evantoh
31-01-2011, 12:03 PM
My ex and I patched back after she initialed the breakup. She cited reasons that I was too good for her and she needed to see the world... Blab blab.... Then she came back and asked for patch up. Well, guess the softer side of me gave in and gave it another try. Somehow, I felt different after we patched back. I can't describe but the feeling was different. I know sooner we will have to say goodbye to each other.

The class started with me and Snow. It was a whole new experience. There were mirrors all around, and i can always look at her from different angles. Not that I purposely tried to struggle, but my body was really stiff and required additional help to achieve the demanding postures for various stretch. So, we got a lot of physical contacts. My heart skipped faster and my ears were getting hotter. 

I love nice firm butt and she has one. Curvy, firm and nice. With the tight butt hugging yoga pants, she might be wearing G-string or maybe not. Her snowy white hand smooth as silk when you touch. Occasionally, I will accidentally brushed her boobs during a change of postures. No sure if she was blushing but she looked better with blood flow to her cheeks.

She is from Malaysia and learnt her yoga from India. Snow, shiang li Wei, 28, she can pass off as early 20s if she has not told me her age.

I: so, you are attached?
S: I m not going to tell you. (smile)

I: usually, when girls are secretive about their relationship, they are usually single.
S: am I talking to a casanova? Don't acting like you know. He he... I m attached.

I: is still okay, you are not married.
S: you are pretty direct ya, you have a gf, my impression of you dropped!

I: don't pass a judgement before you know the full story.
S: tell me. 

I: is going to be a long story, can I ask you out and I can share this story of mine.
S:.........    

big wood
31-01-2011, 12:11 PM
Ts we want more.................. hope dont lets us wait too long for the next chapter:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
31-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Very the direct hor :D
No risk no gain :p

pcc01
31-01-2011, 03:21 PM
i cant take such lessons...don tink little bro can tahan the sight of babes in those tights:D

alan0338
31-01-2011, 03:52 PM
must go learn yoga liao :D

thomas88
31-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Camper reporting here.....:D

g_rider
31-01-2011, 05:44 PM
I also did a trial session at a Yoga studio on Scotts Road (near Shaw) and boy oh boy that instructor was HOT. Man I would have gone back to try and pull that wool, but my OC ended up doing a few more sessions there... wonder if that instructor is still there.

evantoh
31-01-2011, 06:38 PM
S: nope. (with that her pressure increased and I swear I nearly broke my back)
I: ouch! .......

Without looking at me, Snow carried on showing me the next sequence. Seriously, she looked so calm and elegant while demonstrating the posture. I probably didn't hear anything she was saying. I was literally staring at her. Ogling her butt, her breasts and her every inch.    

There are few schools of yoga, discipline and categories of posture. Seriously, I don't really know and I don't really care. I was there with a motive. And she is the one.

Without fail, I tried asking her out after lessons but to no avail. Well, i love the challenge and there i was still attending the private lesson in the day and the big class together with my ex in the evening. Then, naturally my ex and I had to agree that our relationship had to end and we split. With the split, I stopped attending the evening sessions with her.

This day, as usual, I turned up for the private lesson. We were more comfortable with each other and pretty much into routine flow of sequence. 

S: I didn't see you in the evening lessons anymore.
I: ah ha! You care about me.

S: PLEASE la, there are only 2 guys in the class, seriously I find it hard not to notice!
I: oh..... Thought I m so lucky to catch your attention. How about a drink later, I tell you why.

S: you never give up, don't you?
I: you never give in, don't you?

S: Yes I do, but not to you! Okay, okay.... I m going to show you the eagle pose.

With that, she bent her knees slightly, lifted her left foot up, balanced on her right. Crossed her left thigh over her right, pointed her left toes toward the floor and hooked her left foot behind her right lower calf. She did the same thing with her hands except her hands were pointing up. 

S: I need you to start with tadasana pose, move to eagle, stay for 15secs then unwind and repeat the same with the reversed arms and legs.
I: that's easy.....

With that, I started to follow suit. It looked pretty easy and I pretty much got it except, 

S: bend your knees, no no no.... Straighten your back, hey.... Look in front..... Your legs..... Balance, balance...  Straighten.....

Yup, you know, I could never really get 2 things right at 1 go. Straighten 1 then the other started to straighten. Bend 1 then the other started to bend. Snow was patience and she had to keep adjusting my posture. What do you know when you are balancing on 1 leg and thought someone was there lending a hand to support you except that, at that moment, the supporting hands were not there. Like a free fall object, I just fell onto snow.

She was pinned down by me, my face closed to hers. I can see her long eyelashes, her pupils and smell her lips. My hand felt something, something nicely cupped to my hand. I can feel the tenderness of her spongy breast. I acted blur and looked at her. 

S: how long are you going to lie on me before you get up?
I: sorry, I m lost by your beauty that I didn't realise. 

Is good to be young, because being young, you don't think logically, you act rashly and you don't think of consequences. Just before I got up, I planted a kiss on her face.

S: hey you....... (not sure if she is angry)
I: sorry, I can't help it.

S: I think I will get another person to replace my class. (she turned and back face me)
I: snow, I m sorry. I didn't mean it but I just felt right to kiss you. You are so beautiful.

Although she back faced me, I thought I saw her smile through the mirror. She seems to be blushing. The lesson carried on as usual. I thought I could finally ask her out tonight but sadly, another failed attempt. 

Back in workplace, I used to work in sales industry and always out meeting customers, trying to close deals to meet the target. There was one particular client, Lydia. She was one of the more attractive ladies I have met during the course of work. And this day, she called me and asked me out. Well to me, PR is important and when a client called, it usually means business. And closing a deal can usually mean I can relax for the whole month.

L: are you free today? 
I: of course! For you, I m always free (yes, think of it now, I also vomit but back then I m shameless)

L: cool, can you come over to my place at 23 xxxx rd.
I: oh sure, so do you want me to bring catalogue?  

L: no need. Is pretty straight forward. We talk when we meet.
I: sure... 

cummy
31-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Wow another bonking session for TS well done

evantoh
31-01-2011, 07:25 PM
The sun was setting and i reached the designation. The door opened and I was greeted by Lydia. She was around 24, 1.6m, voluptuous, always on thick makeup, so cant really comment on her features but overall still look pretty. She was wearing this white ankle length gown, the fabric looked soft and it was translucent. I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw she was not wearing bra. I throat started to dry.....

I: wow, you look ........ Beautiful. Erm..... What can I do for you?
L: you told me you are pretty good with your hands. (sly smile),........ I mean you know how to fix the lighting?

I: yes, so you want me here just to fix your lighting?
L: if you are not in a rush, you can always stay behind for a drink.

How obvious that can be..... Wow! 
We were introduced to each other during a trade show. After which, she had closed a few deals and introduced some of her frens to me. She has always been so helpful and so, whenever she needed my help, I always tried to get it done for her. We had been out drinking, clubbing and never gone beyond a certain line. But tonight, she looked and behaved like she is ready to cross the line.

I: sure, u owned this place?
L: nope, my parents are out overseas and will be back tomorrow night. And strangely, the lighting is not working and I thought of you.

I: no problem. I will get it done for you in no time. So, where should I begin?
L: my room, follow me.

igor69
31-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Very nice story TS . Please keep it coming.

cwkfxjp
31-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Good story, TS. Very captivating.. Please continue...

Rasta Marley
31-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Very interesting story and build up; please continue Bro :cool:

evantoh
01-02-2011, 01:18 AM
The room wasn't that dark as light outside the window dimly lit the room. My mind wasn't on the lighting as my hands were busy. While standing on the chair, I suddenly felt her hands making her way from my toes to my manhood. I forgot about what I m supposed to do as I made my way down. 

My fingers began searching for the holy Grail. Once it was located, I started to give her clitoris a finger massage. I buried my mouth on hers and gently cupped both her breasts in each hand. I squeezed and she moaned.

Her pussy was wet, I slipped my 2 fingers in and started pumping.
L: i like that, baby. Faster...... Oooooo

Without any warning, I added my third finger and that certainly filled her up.
L: This is bigger than anything I have gotten in..... Ooooooo..... Oo

Her breathing was noticeably heavier now, and she grunted from time to time as I worked my fingers. I spread her legs and started to slide my shaft into her pussy. She let out a soft moan and I entered. I m not sure because of pain or shock, she buried my cock in her pussy as far as it would go. I started to pound on her. She was still holding my hands which were still squeezing her breasts. Her tongue darted between my lips and deep into my mouth, I was reaching the stage that I lost control of my body. And within seconds, the room returned to a quiet state.

We lay on the bed for a considerable length of time. I was massaging her beautiful tits leisurely, and she had her hands between our bodies where she found my limp dick. Stroking it, trying hard to revive the life of my manhood. Her hands, I must say carried magical power. After a while, her fondling had revived my manhood. I    
maneuvered her so that her butt was facing me. This time, my dick entered easily from her back. And while doing so I leaned against her body, reached around and cupped her breasts with my hands and began to massage them as I started to pump. My hands started to squeezed and massaged her breasts harder with each thrust. We probably reach orgasm at the same time.

After a while, when we have recovered from our vigorous exercise, she turned and kissed me. 

L: hey, are you going to fix my light?
I: no, leave it, so I can return and fix it other day.

With that, we laughed and kissed.

zlatan
01-02-2011, 01:22 AM
interesting story TS... eagerly waiting to see if anything happenes between you and Snow... have always been keen to try out Yoga to see if helps in my running or soccer... and the thought of toned and young female Yogis makes the thought even more thrilling!! haha

PaSar
01-02-2011, 01:27 AM
Welcome back withy great story.

evantoh
01-02-2011, 09:03 AM
The relationship with Lydia is a strange one, she didn't ask me to be her bf and I didn't acknowledge her. Basically, there is no commitment. We are like what you guys are saying, fuck buddies. She is like the prey that was not event hunted, just sat there for me to capture, whereas snow, on the other hand is a difficult prey, evading my surveillance and my traps, this is a big one. Guys probably have this primitive hunting instinct, the bigger the prey, the bigger the excitement level.   

That month, I closed a deal, so I was relax and not keen to push the target. I m just lazy. Lydia called and asked for a movie with her one of the weekday mornings. Since for weeks, I couldn't even manage a date or even a drink session with snow. And that's quite demoralizing for me. I promptly agreed and proceed to  
Lido(I think) to meet her. 

Is always good to catch a movie in the weekday morning. Not crowded and almost like free seating. After chosen the seats, we walked around the mall since there was time before the show started. 

Lydia stopped at the lingerie department choosing her undergarments. This is certainly a dept that I have never stepped foot in. That day, different. The mall was quiet, the shop assistants still busy with checking stock and open the day account. So I have the honor to help Lydia with her purchase. 

Bras and panties of different sizes, patterns, cuts or shapes, you name it, I seen it.  
I m really clueless what will look nice on a lady, but hey, as long as they look sexy, and ahem...... Interest my dick, then they are the right choice. So, after picking a few pieces, lydia seemed like going to the fitting room, then she turned to me with a smile,

L: hey, wanna go into the fitting room with me? 

bugmenot
01-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Bro evantoh, as much as we highly anticipate what will be happening in the fitting room with Lydia... we are equally s-excited about Snow! :D

Please keep the ladies(opps! story I mean..) CUMMING!! :D

evantoh
01-02-2011, 01:32 PM
I would be a saint not following her. In the small cubical, we had a fast one where we were standing. Occasionally banging on sides of the walls and letting out small giggles. We were done like in ten mins before she chose 2 sets of lingerie and proceeded to the cashier. 

With her arm locked with mine, we walked out of the store before I applied the emergency brake. I almost threw her off balance as I saw Snow was browsing through the bras. She saw me. It was too late to take my arm off Lydia. And I started to think how should I explain or even introduce Lydia.... 

I: hi, wow... Small world (I can't possibly say need any help? Although I love to), this is errr Lydia (I can't say she is my gf becos I will find it hard to explain later. And I can't say she is my client because you can never know what Lydia might feel about it) 

I: and, this is snow (i decided not to say she is my teacher in case Lydia might eventually pick up yoga)

Snow had this weird smile that I find it hard to decipher. We were standing there making some small talks while I m in a mess. Did she see me coming out with Lydia from the fitting room? No time for regret, just hope for the best. We said goodbye and left as the screening time approached. 

L: she is your.....?
I: what do you mean?

L: please la, your soul seems to leave your body ever since you met her. And you were hesitating introducing me.
I: oh really, ha ha......

Somehow, the mood changed. And I didn't even know what I was watching, I was dazing. At least Lydia was smart enough to leave me alone. 

The lesson approached and I thought of explaining to Snow that I was helping my client, and she was very open and she needed my opinion....blab blab... Yes, the reasoning sounded flaw, but that's what I can think of. 

For once, the lesson started with such a serious tone. Snow seemed to distanced away and correction of my postures were done verbally. The cheap thrills of her holding my hands, adjusting my postures were gone. This is really bad.

I: hey, you know that day, Lydia, she is my client, a very important.....
S: you don't have to tell me, I m not interested. And please concentrate, you are considered slow on your progress.

I: no no, I need to, in case you got the wrong idea.
S: save it to yourself, I m not interested.

I: how about I wait for you after your work ends, we can ..... Err have a drink?
S: thanks, but no thanks, my bf is picking me tonight.

No matter how hard I tried, she was getting really cold towards me. Well, at least I told myself that I will just wait for her and check out her bf later. Maybe she was pulling my legs, she was angry with me. And you never know, she actually like me. 

This guy, suave looking, tall and very smart dressed. He can be a model man! He took over Snow's bag and rested his hand over her shoulder and walked off. They were definitely a couple. Such a good looking one. As much as I hate to admit, I don't think I have any chance fighting with him over Snow. Oh well, looks like I won't be carry on with the lessons for another term as the current one is expiring.

The next 2 lessons, I was pretty much toned down and stopped teasing and asking her out. Anyway, I attended her class to get close to her, not to really learn yoga. Might as well, I just stopped and move on.

The last class, as usual, we proceeded with the routine. 

S: something bothering you lately?
I: no, why?

S: you are pretty different these few sessions.
I: ha ha.... No, I m still me, what's different about me?

S: you don't talk so much.... That's so unlike you.
I: ah! Miss me asking you out? Ha ha....

S: I shouldn't have asked..... (she looked angry but I suspect she might be pretending)
S: are you signing up for another term?

I: as much as I want to because I can see you, I decided not to. 

There was an unusually long silent and the lesson carried on. The class ended and so was my dream. I packed, changed and walked out of the centre. Snow stopped me,

S: want to have a drink with me?
I: wow, did I hear wrongly, I m getting an invitation from you?

S: just to say thank you, although you are not the brightest student I have taught, you are quite funny.
I: I take that as a compliment. Ok, I have time, let's go....

iron_symphony
02-02-2011, 12:19 AM
getting interesting! TS pls update!

hentaili
02-02-2011, 01:52 AM
TS SOLID Sotry pick up! Support all the way! Good job Bro Evan!:D

zoolio
02-02-2011, 03:53 AM
signing up for my own Yoga 1 on 1 with Snow...gd job TS

rhys
02-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Psychology of women... when guys are too eager, they are not interested. That's why I think when I was young and single, should have been a jerk than a nice guy...hahha

evantoh
02-02-2011, 02:09 PM
We settled in a coffee joint. Her hair tied to a pony tail, and a jacket was put on covering her bright yellow sports bra. Sitting on the couch with her legs crisscrossed. The yoga pants really showed off her slim slender legs. I have to admit, watching her in this outfit during the lessons never failed to get the standing ovation of my dick.   

We talked about almost anything and everything. It was when we finished the 2nd round of coffee that we decided that we should part. 

S: so, that's it? We will say goodbye. 
I: you are not missing me right? Ha ha...

S: come on, stop thinking so highly of yourself. I failed as a teacher, as you are just as bad as you just came in.
I: ho, come on! You know clearly I m here not for the yoga. You are the reason why I signed up. 

S: so, why stop? That so unlike you?
I: saw you together with your bf. He is charming...... Hiaz... How to fight.....

S: hee hee, I will let him know, and best, coming from a guy. (giggle as she said)

Seeing her in this manner, I felt really sore and jealous.

I: okay okay, i am damn sore and jealous, all the best and take care! 
S: I m free tonight?

I almost didn't hear that.... For a moment, I was stunned, what does she mean? What am I supposed to do? 

I: sorry, what did you say
S: you heard nothing, byeeeee...e.... (she turned and walked away)

I: wait...... I will wait for you then.
She gave ma a smile and walked off.

Looking at her back view, I began to wonder, that was a yes or a no?

samseng27
02-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Bro faster leh!

rcxxx
02-02-2011, 04:07 PM
haiya.... for sure after CNY lor........

mcmc
02-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Wow exciting story man pls do cont.

evantoh
02-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Happy new year to bros n sistas.

Sorry for the slow updates as I only use iPhone to write. That's my limitation.
Well, I experienced the 2nd network lost and when I refreshed, kaboom.....
I lost all my writings again...... Errrrggh.....

1 question. Is there other way to return the favor? Eg. Some1 upped me. When I searched his name, I will go to his post, from there I will return the favor. But if the posting is more than 2 days old, I can't do that right? Thanks!

kingx3
02-02-2011, 05:51 PM
bro,

interesting read for the CNY, thanks:)

unsung80
02-02-2011, 06:14 PM
quick quick, maybe you should write everything in a note pad or MS word, then copy into it later when go time.

jdi813
02-02-2011, 06:27 PM
camping for updates ... good read : )

joew2005
02-02-2011, 09:34 PM
talking abt yoga teacher .... reminds me of the most beautiful 1 in PRC - muqimiya 母其弥雅.

Lionrod32
02-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Interesting ..... Clap clap ....

evantoh
02-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Waiting is torture, it is like waiting for rain in the middle of a hot afternoon. However, this wait was extremely bitter. Just as I thought my luck has turned for the better, I saw snow's bf. I began to dislike her, this is humiliation. No other words can describe how I feel at that moment. I began to make my way out of the centre, as fast as possible.

There was a sudden tug that stopped my escape route. I turned and saw snow. Her bf was walking towards us. 
'You can call me Shane.'
I: hi, Evan here. Sorry, I got to go, .... Err need to attend to something.
Shane: Aren't you going out with my sis?

Snow showed me her tongue.

-------------------------------      

This kiss had hit me like a ton of bricks and when I regained my composure, I felt like love for the first time. A kiss that had left me paralyzed. This kiss, I tried to figure out, the harder I tried, the less sure I was and where i was. It was a slow and dizzy kiss. My lips against hers, like the soft gentle breeze of a mid-summer's day. Running my fingers through her hair as if water running through ocean. Rubbing his perky boobs and her back giving her an erotic massage. Using my feathery soft touches up and down her neck and cheeks with the back of my palm and fingers. Entangling ourselves while I pulled her closer towards me, waiting for the chemistry to take place.

We left the centre and I have never felt so happy. We went for a supper before I sent her home. The emotion fluctuation was like roller coaster, it hit a high after the low. I managed to make the move and she did not object, we ended up kissing at the doorstep to her apartment. 

Both of us breathing heavily. Both our hands were busy, my hand turning south searching. Through her pants, passed the bush, the sacred ground reached. My fingers started their operations. The other hand trying to take off her sports bra, this proved a challenge. As we clumsily moved towards her bedroom, she gave me a slight pushed and locked herself in the room, leaving me standing high and dry outside. 

Anticipation is like waves, they can be small, can be big, can be predictable and unpredictable. The door opened, instead of a naked woman, she was fully clothed. What the Fxxx.....   

BT8888
02-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Camping for more update.

evantoh
03-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Interesting ..... Clap clap ....
Thanks

talking abt yoga teacher .... reminds me of the most beautiful 1 in PRC - muqimiya 母其弥雅.
I will check her out

camping for updates ... good read : )
Food is served.

quick quick, maybe you should write everything in a note pad or MS word, then copy into it later when go time.
ShinFu, that's a good recommendation

Wow exciting story man pls do cont.
Thank you!

haiya.... for sure after CNY lor........
Happy CNY

Bro faster leh!
Sorry, gear stuck at 3rd gear.... Will try to increase speed

Psychology of women... when guys are too eager, they are not interested. That's why I think when I was young and single, should have been a jerk than a nice guy...hahha

signing up for my own Yoga 1 on 1 with Snow...gd job TS
hey, there are other chicks la...ha ha...

TS SOLID Sotry pick up! Support all the way! Good job Bro Evan!:D
gum sia, thanks bro for the support

getting interesting! TS pls update!
will do....

Bro evantoh, as much as we highly anticipate what will be happening in the fitting room with Lydia... we are equally s-excited about Snow!

Please keep the ladies(opps! story I mean..) CUMMING!!
wa, master! You used ladies, u know me?

Welcome back withy great story.
Thanks for your support!

interesting story TS... eagerly waiting to see if anything happenes between you and Snow... have always been keen to try out Yoga to see if helps in my running or soccer... and the thought of toned and young female Yogis makes the thought even more thrilling!! haha
Not the material for yoga, but yes, looking at their tight fitting pants, toned bodies and ahem.... Boobs.... Nose bleed la

Very interesting story and build up; please continue Bro
Thanks....

Good story, TS. Very captivating.. Please continue...
Thanks....

Very nice story TS . Please keep it coming.
Cumming... I mean coming

Wow another bonking session for TS well done
thanks......

I also did a trial session at a Yoga studio on Scotts Road (near Shaw) and boy oh boy that instructor was HOT. Man I would have gone back to try and pull that wool, but my OC ended up doing a few more sessions there... wonder if that instructor is still there.
Yes.... Somehow female instructors are pretty hot...

Camper reporting here.....
You still around?

must go learn yoga liao
Yes yes... Pls go...

i cant take such lessons...don tink little bro can tahan the sight of babes in those tights
Agree.....

Very the direct hor
No risk no gain :p
Life is short, play hard!

Ts we want more.................. hope dont lets us wait too long for the next chapter
Ok, got it!

Such an obvious hint. She would be a bimbo if she still don't catch it.
Are we going to have a private karma sutra session soon?...... interesting.....

Thanks for ur support!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Waiting is torture....  

I dun really understand this post/part...totally lost :eek::confused:

evantoh
03-02-2011, 12:50 AM
I dun really understand this post/part...totally lost :eek::confused:

Waiting for her class to end.
She hand another evening class after my private lesson.
My bad :o
Didn't clarify

shoutcast
03-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Waiting is torture, it is like waiting for rain in the middle of a hot afternoon. However, this wait was extremely bitter. Just as I thought my luck has turned for the better, I saw snow's bf. I began to dislike her, this is humiliation. No other words can describe how I feel at that moment. I began to make my way out of the centre, as fast as possible.

There was a sudden tug that stopped my escape route. I turned and saw snow. Her bf was walking towards us. 
'You can call me Shane.'
I: hi, Evan here. Sorry, I got to go, .... Err need to attend to something.
Shane: Aren't you going out with my sis?

Snow showed me her tongue.

-------------------------------      

This kiss had hit me like a ton of bricks and when I regained my composure, I felt like love for the first time. A kiss that had left me paralyzed. This kiss, I tried to figure out, the harder I tried, the less sure I was and where i was. It was a slow and dizzy kiss. My lips against hers, like the soft gentle breeze of a mid-summer's day. Running my fingers through her hair as if water running through ocean. Rubbing his perky boobs and her back giving her an erotic massage. Using my feathery soft touches up and down her neck and cheeks with the back of my palm and fingers. Entangling ourselves while I pulled her closer towards me, waiting for the chemistry to take place.

We left the centre and I have never felt so happy. We went for a supper before I sent her home. The emotion fluctuation was like roller coaster, it hit a high after the low. I managed to make the move and she did not object, we ended up kissing at the doorstep to her apartment. 

Both of us breathing heavily. Both our hands were busy, my hand turning south searching. Through her pants, passed the bush, the sacred ground reached. My fingers started their operations. The other hand trying to take off her sports bra, this proved a challenge. As we clumsily moved towards her bedroom, she gave me a slight pushed and locked herself in the room, leaving me standing high and dry outside. 

Anticipation is like waves, they can be small, can be big, can be predictable and unpredictable. The door opened, instead of a naked woman, she was fully clothed. What the Fxxx.....   

har ???? :confused:

evantoh
03-02-2011, 01:02 PM
har ???? :confused:

:eek: power la bro! I must send to u for proof reading!
What I had in mind was massaging her perky boobs and rubbing......
Sorry, by the time I read the whole thing again, the para also abit sala(wrong sequence, cut and paste from note pad)

Bow! :(
The last post was rushed out, so abit sub standard...... :(

shoutcast
03-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Sorry, by the time I read the whole thing again, the para also abit sala(wrong sequence, cut and paste from note pad)

for a moment i thought massaging man boobs

Imara
03-02-2011, 10:32 PM

Need more updates.

evantoh
04-02-2011, 06:02 PM
S: sorry, I had to get a quick shower as I m sticky and I m ........ I m....  (she was blushing as she finished her sentence)
Looking in her eyes, I can detect nervousness and even sense her horniness. This gave me the signal to carry on what we stopped earlier. She was wearing long sleeves T which was unbuttoned 1 button too low, i should not complain as i had a good view. My eyes moved to her partially exposed bra. I could make out the roundness of her breasts and a good view of her cleavage. My eyes moved to her legs, her almost non existence shorts had revealed her long slim legs. I felt the blood begin to stir and my half erected manhood resumed his straighten outright position. She must have noticed my bulge as she blushed again. I clumsily slipped my hand through her T and my hand touched her breasts. I cupped her breast with my hand and massaged it's roundness. She was wearing a lacy bra underneath. I squeezed and pulled at her nipple. A soft moan left her mouth. 

She looked at me in the eyes and told me that she wanted me. My lips met hers and our mouths exploded with passionate kisses. We were moving towards her bed when we stumbled, almost falling on it. The clumsy action made my legs come up and between hers. She started to rub herself against my thigh and again she let out a moan as her pussy rubbed against my thigh.
S: I want you, ....... Ah..... Ah..... I want you!  

My dick was now rock hard and the bulge was becoming more apparent. She grabbed my dick through my 3/4 pants and started to rub. My breath shortened and I gasped as she rubbed me. She threw back her head and exposed her neck and cleavage. I kissed and licked around her neck, my hand went underneath her T from the back and undid her bra. Then I moved my hands to her front to massage her now bare breasts. With a slight twist and turn, Snow was lying on the bed, I eagerly took off her shorts which exposed her pussy, she was not wearing panties! I spread her legs apart and buried my face into her wet pussy and started licking her with my tongue. Snow tensed and started gasping and gripping my arms with her hands. Her fingernails buried into the skin of my arms. Loud moans left her mouth. 

Her pussy was so wet and maybe i imagined too much, her juices were sweet to the taste. I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go and then back out. It went on for awhile before i inserted 2 fingers into her pussy and fucked her. Snow exploded with an intense orgasm. Her legs closed on my hand that was fucking her pussy, not wanting me to stop, she went on her own thrusting action with my hand firmly gripped by her legs.

By now, my cock was hard and swollen. I wanted to fuck her. I adjusted her legs and took my aim, it was still wet from her orgasm and so my dick easily found its way into her pussy. When it was all the way inside her, we both let out an ecstatic moan. I then started to thrust in and out, pulling my cock all the way out before pushing it all the way in again with long hard thrusts. With each thrust, snow let out a cry. The sensation was overwhelming as I fucked her. Soon, my dick  fired the shot and I lay motionless on her silky smooth body.

I: wow, your body is like a wonderland! 
S: I bet you said that to every girl!

I: nope, you only! (looking into her eyes, I can't stop but thinking, what a stunning beauty she is)
S: stop looking, We got to wash up. 

I: wahoo, let's shower together.
S: no no, I m shy!

I: big liar, we just had an intimate session......
S: ssshhhh..... That's my worried. Cos, it is closed to the time where either my sis or bro might return. So, u want to have a good impression for them, go go go, outside to shower.

No choice, went to separate room to clean up and waited for her in the living room. Apparently her siblings did not come back on time. And it was late so I had to say goodbye before meeting up the next day. Just when we opened the door, I saw her sister. I couldn't believe my eyes

S: this is Sue, my sister, this is Evan.
Sue: so u r the guy who pestered my sis, he he.... Nice meeting you!
I: hi, nice meeting you! U r as beautiful as your sis!

I have to say that because, they are TWINS! My corrupted mind went on ........

kukukuku
05-02-2011, 12:48 AM
Nice story bro.

Talk about being fortunate. TWINS!

evantoh
05-02-2011, 10:33 PM
It took me awhile to get my mind back from the distant fantasy. Sue is like a replica of her sis. Except her hair, she had it tied up, so I can't tell. 

Like any other couples that just fell in love, Snow and I met up almost everyday. The usual after work, movies, cafe.... Weekends, we usually hang out at each other place. And slowly, i was a familiar face in her house. 

It was strange that all these years, Snow only had 2 relationships. Not that i think too highly of myself but, i felt strange. I will ask her when the time is right. For the Yoga, well, I don't have to attend because, now I have my very own personal trainer. 

Her bro, Shane, in the IT industry. Not really interested in him so didn't really bother much. Her sis, Sue, was an instructor. Not yoga, but a dancing instructor. She is single. Had better luck than her sis, a few more relationships but well according to her, still can't find the right one. 

When I was talking to Sue, or Snow, sometimes, I had moments of not even sure who am I talking to. They had the same smile, same actions.... And to make things difficult for me, they shared their clothing. 

This every night, as usual, I warmed up at her house. Their bro called and won't be returning. Snow and I were drinking wine, chilling out, watching some old tv shows and laughing to ourselves crazy when Sue returned. She walked straight to the room, 'Bang' slammed the door. Both Snow and I looked at each other, knowing Sue was pretty upset about something. We left her alone to sort it out. Not before long, she came out, went to kitchen, took a bottle of Cordon Bleu.

S: hey, u okay?
Sue: can I join you guys? (her eyes looked like she cried)

I: Sue, is okay, you can tell us. We can sort it out together.
Sue: shut up! Just drink with me.
S: hey, drinking doesn't sort problems.... Sue, listen, you talk, we listen.
Sue: I will say when I will........drink, please (her tears started to flow out)

Honesty, I had never seen a woman cried in front of me. I was totally helpless. All we could do then was drink with her. 

Who was down first, I really cant remember. Was it Snow or was it Sue. My eyelids were heavy. She was kissing me. Was it Sue or Snow? They looked the same........    

rob_onny
05-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Do S & S have the same type & taste of papayas & abalone? ;)
When I was talking to Sue, or Snow, sometimes, I had moments of not even sure who am I talking to. They had the same smile, same actions.... And to make things difficult for me, they shared their clothing. 
Who was down first, I really cant remember. Was it Snow or was it Sue. My eyelids were heavy. She was kissing me. Was it Sue or Snow? They looked the same........

evantoh
05-02-2011, 10:53 PM

Same same but different! :cool::D

rob_onny
05-02-2011, 11:00 PM
U mean they've same type of papayas & abalones... but they've different taste? ;)
Same same but different! :cool::D

evantoh
05-02-2011, 11:13 PM
U mean they've same type of papayas & abalones... but they've different taste? ;)

Huh!!! :eek: were you the one looking at my iphone when i was typing?
If not, you are definitely one old bird!!! ;)

No 2 trees can grow the same fruit. HINT!

rob_onny
05-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Bro Evantoh, u think 2 highly of me leow... lol...
Anyway, hope u going 2 have threesome w/double s soon... ;)
Huh!!! :eek: were you the one looking at my iphone when i was typing?
If not, you are definitely one old bird!!! ;)

No 2 trees can grow the same fruit. HINT!

hentaili
05-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Bro Evantoh,

One of the most interesting storyline thus far! Camping for the double shot! :p

voltron114
06-02-2011, 12:11 AM
bro!! good on you!!! continue continue!! what happened next!!??? LOL

evantoh
06-02-2011, 12:32 AM
The next morning was a mess. I looked at the empty bottles, wine and hard liquor. What was I doing man? I was naked and the ladies were nowhere to be seen. What left on the sofa was my clothing and, clothings of both Snow and Sue. Trying hard to remember but the constant spin in my head prevented me from thinking. The smell of bleach was lingering in the air, hey I think I had sex yesterday. But with who?

I went to wash up, cleared the mess and got myself a hot 3in1 hot coffee. Not knowing how to approach the matter when I saw Sue, or Snow.... Errrgggh I can't tell them apart in the morning. But luckily, she spoke first and I knew she was Sue.

Sue: sorry about yesterday, I was heart broken to know the guy that I had been going out with recently was a cheat! 
I: oh, so everything ok now?

Sue: no, worst!
I: oh, why? (my heart skipped a beat. Don't tell me she was the one we had sex last night)

Sue: I had this terrible headache and I felt like vomiting.
I: oh, ok..... 

I gave way, and she bent over the toilet bowl and started throwing whatever she had in her stomach. I should have walked away, but she was wearing this pinky short shorts with white trimming that squeeze into her firm butt, the roundness and firmness of her butt make me wanna give it a squeeze. My hand stretched out. Patting her back. In the midst of doing, I realized she was not wearing bra, I peaked through her shirt and saw her round breasts dangling in front of her. Maybe she realized the bulge, she gave me an elbow where I hurt the most. Instantly, I bent holding my manhood.....

I: what's that for?
Sue: Ask yourself!

She walked off, leaving me alone doing CPR to my dick. 
That morning was a weird one, I was trying to figure out who I had sex with. Snow was busy making sure her sis Sue was fine whereas Sue was angry with, probably not me but her crush or what. I can't ask Snow because if Suay Suay (bad luck) that I didn't have sex with her, and she knew I had sex with her sis, then I m in for it. Not asking, then I m curious, is like a mystery, that it will bother you every now and then. I probably have to ask. But who? 

rob_onny
06-02-2011, 12:51 AM
May b u can consider checking the crotch of the panties that they wore yesterday night 4 cum... ;)
Not asking, then I m curious, is like a mystery, that it will bother you every now and then. I probably have to ask. But who? 

AndyCock
06-02-2011, 12:59 AM
camping here :)

joseph8521
06-02-2011, 01:02 AM
Is better that u ask sue then u ask snow.. If suay suay u really have sex with her, maybe she also dun dare to tell her sister. Then u also got the ans de lol..

naturegreen
06-02-2011, 01:11 AM
I'd suggest asking Snow instead. Tell her you knock out after the drinking session yesterday then ask what happen to her next? See if she will disclose anything.

Cytan7
06-02-2011, 01:21 AM
Or is it a tarma?? :p

Trying hard to remember but the constant spin in my head prevented me from thinking. The smell of bleach was lingering in the air, hey I think I had sex yesterday. But with who?

evantoh
06-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Wow, so many bros still awake at this hr ah!

Was writing, sipping kopi at kopitiam, watching football and decided that I should pause for awhile. First, apology for not able to thank each individual of you. Here, a big thank you! Gum sia!

I already penned down and I already asked, who, u will know in the next post.
Thank you!

LaBaDingDong
06-02-2011, 02:14 AM
of course many are awake at this hour! awaiting for next update ma:)

evantoh
06-02-2011, 02:22 AM
2 days later, while I was back in office, checking for updates on products and do some paperwork, I received a call from Snow asking me to accompany Sue to run some errands. Well, it was actually Sue's idea. Knowing I can be pretty flexible with my time. The fact was, I m just plain lazy, target hit, the rest is bonus and I will R and R for the rest of the month.

Met Sue at town area. I saw her lugging a bag, what was inside, I don't know. 

I: need help?
Sue: of cos, if not, I wouldn't ask you to come. In case that bastard turn rough!

We came into a small shop. There was a decent looking lady behind the counter. Sue went in, passed the bag to her and had some exchanges. Definitely not a friendly one. A phone call from the lady, then came a man, then argument broke up and some rough actions can be seen from the guy. I stepped in, hold the guy an arm length away from Sue. 

Sue: .... Stole my money.... Borrowed 10k..... 2timings bastard......

I can more or less make out the whole story, listening to the bits and pieces. But the situation was not getting any better. Some tucks and pushes, suddenly a punch was threw at me, I was hit and instantly, I was pissed. With a quick reflex, my arm under the guy's chin and pressed hard against the wall, my other hand, a dragon claw gripped tightly on his manhood ready to burst it without any hesitation.

I: fren, I can be nice and I can be rough, u decide! Right now the boss is this lady. I don't know what you did to her, but I assure you, from today onwards, her affairs will be mine. So, you better listen to her!         

Guy: ok ok ok.... I can only return you max 3k today, give me time ok....

We went for a bite after Sue cashed in the cheque. 

Sue: hey, thanks man. I didn't know how to thank you. And I still need your help to go after the rest of the money. 
I: ai, no problem. Small issue..... (rubbing my swollen cheek)

Sue: I will apply ailment on your face when we get home.
I: wow, how come you didn't apply ailment on my dick when you elbowed me? But now you want to apply on my face? 

Sue: if you still hurt there, I m sure I can find something to ease your pain, hee hee...
I: ohhh..... (covering my dick)

She seems to be getting better. So I popped the question.
I: hey Sue, remember the night we were drank? Did you remember anything? Cos, in the morning, you and your sis were back into the room.
Sue: ya, I saw your naked body. So, what were you asking specifically? (her eyes brighten and stared at me)

I: I think I had sex. Question is I don't know who I had with!  

LaBaDingDong
06-02-2011, 03:08 AM
thanks lots bro! enjoy your football haha:) next installment! was it sue or snow??

starboy
06-02-2011, 03:23 AM
One of the best stories I have read. Upped you for the great erroft in sharing it with us. Keep writing and sharing. Wishing you all the best.

rob_onny
06-02-2011, 03:29 AM
Bro Evantoh, let me guess... she says...
Sue: U'd sex with my teddy bear... ;)
BTW, hope she didn't apply WD40... lol... :D
I: wow, how come you didn't apply ailment on my dick when you elbowed me? But now you want to apply on my face?
Sue: if you still hurt there, I m sure I can find something to ease your pain, hee hee...
I: ohhh..... (covering my dick)

joew2005
06-02-2011, 08:44 AM
wo ... la la ..... nice stori !!
aiyah,irregardless is Snow or Sue ... u were "shiok", rite ??

BT8888
06-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Great!!! Please continue.

evantoh
06-02-2011, 10:52 AM
I: And I think is you.

She looked at me, interestingly,  almost smiling,

Sue: you are really having too many dirty thoughts in this brain of yours. Actually..... Well nothing......
I: hey, u know something I don't. Come on.

Sue: I also wanted to ask you, cos I woke up naked that morning and I thought you might be the one...... And......
I: I don't get you, can you be more specific?

Sue: I woke up in my room, naked, my clothes in the living room, and I felt sore down there. So, Who else but you?
I: wait wait wait, I really can't remember a thing. And I didn't put you in the room. I too was puzzled.... Unless.... Your sis carried you in and....

There was an awkward moment. We looked at each other, suddenly we just bust into laughter. I m not sure why she laughed, but I m very sure why I laughed. I must have a crazy night and here, I can't even recall a single detail. I would kill for another night of same fantasy. 

We parted and Our life went back to normal...... Almost.....

evantoh
06-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Bro Evantoh, let me guess... she says...
Sue: U'd sex with my teddy bear... ;)
BTW, hope she didn't apply WD40... lol... :D

Funny ah! Bro.... :p

LaBaDingDong
06-02-2011, 11:08 AM
must have been a threesom

tomvoyeur
06-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Yoga sessions are so fun lol. ;)

rob_onny
06-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Just joking lah... hope u don't mind... ;)
Funny ah! Bro.... :p
BTW bro, did u check ur hotdog? Was it sore & covered w/butter? ;)
but I m very sure why I laughed. I must have a crazy night and here, I can't even recall a single detail. I would kill for another night of same fantasy. 

callim2
06-02-2011, 12:11 PM
good one bro... hope to hear from u more of the juicy story... Happy CNY:D

evantoh
06-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Life was pretty much back on track, we still chill out in the house but avoided liquor as much as possible. Both of us had keys to each other house and we kinda feel easy as if we were living in each other place. That day, I was stressed trying to close a deal as that month was closing. Called snow and told I might not go to her house that night. Ended up, I clinched the deal, I was feeling relaxed. So, straight to her place. 

In the room, cupboard opened, cloths everywhere, Snow buried under the pile of cloths, I assumed she was sleeping. I made myself easy, took a shower and out with a towel wrapped around my waist. 

I made my way up her body like a snake. Kissing and licking her snow white silky legs, it took me forever to reach her thigh. She gave a small jerk, and was awaken. She lay flat letting me carry on my actions while still buried under the cloths. As I moved up, I reached her pussy, wow, she had shaved, that was nice. Licking her clit and making circular motion, sending small waves of current through her body. Her pussy got pretty wet and she smell exceptionally nice. Really nice, maybe the shaving cream. Her twirling legs, a swift lock and my head was buried in her pussy, my tongue busy, and her hip moving. Soon, my face was covered with a thin layer of liquid, I don't care... My hands, searching and found her breasts underneath a Lycra bra. With a tuck, my hands were on them, squeezing them with different intensity. Her tits harden and I started tuning them with my thumb and index finger, she let out cries, asking me to stop. That send blood shooting to my brain, I became more aggressive, I ply opened her legs, stuff my 2fingers into her pussy and started pumping, thrusting, she let out a loud moan and her body kinda shiver. Then, her juice was almost like spraying, and she kinda quieten down a bit with her grasping for air. I inserted my dick into her and started thrusting, it was not long before she letting out cries again. I lifted her up, and turned her over..... Then I realized, I was fucking Sue...... She had this Phoenix tattoo on her back, I have seen it. 

I: what have I done? Sue.....
Sue: just fuck me, I need it, just fuck me and shut up, will u

I was back fucking her and at the same time, trying to find the difference between her and her sis. Her breasts felt bigger and perkier, she is rougher and more sex driven. She tasted different. How different, I can't tell, but if I taste them side by side, probably I will know. She used her hips more maybe because she is a dancer.

I love fucking in doggy. I can see the thrusting, I can spank her arse, I can finger her clit from the back, I can squeeze her breasts, I love it. Their moans and cries are similar and, with a finally jerk, I fired my missiles we lay down in spoon position on the bed.

I: I guessed we are in deep shit!
Sue: maybe........

joew2005
06-02-2011, 03:29 PM
the fun has jz begun ..... betw u & sue

rob_onny
06-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Bro Evantoh, pls let me make another guess... she says...
Sue: maybe we should've another round of bonking b4 thinking... ;)
I: I guessed we are in deep shit!
Sue: maybe........

CyberRod
06-02-2011, 07:36 PM
... with a finally jerk, I fired my missiles ........

Raw...? :eek:

Pregnant how...?

evantoh
06-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Raw...? :eek:

Pregnant how...?

:D

There are days that i use condoms. some days dun.

I learnt that after all these years, when girls stay together, their periods will sync.
During their periods and ard 10-16 days of their ovulation cycle, these are the days i become monk. :)

Desires
06-02-2011, 08:38 PM
really nice story bro!
:p
im loving it :D

CyberRod
06-02-2011, 09:31 PM
:D

There are days that i use condoms. some days dun.

I learnt that after all these years, when girls stay together, their periods will sync.
During their periods and ard 10-16 days of their ovulation cycle, these are the days i become monk. :)

Haha... Bro... Same same... I help my partners to calculate their periods. Like that I know when I can shoot in and when I can't... But the catch is that discipline and will power is a must. :D

evantoh
07-02-2011, 10:42 AM
She looks just like her sis, Snow. Sex with her was different even thou both looked the same. Sex with Snow was more like an extension of our emotion, our affection, our love and our feeling but sex with Sue.... I m still trying to find an answer. Was it the deepest strangest fantasy of mine to have sex with twins and, maybe even a threesome. As much as I hate to admit, when lust took over, I lost every single bit of humanity in me. People once said to me that sex with twins is like making love to same person with different packaging. I don't feel like it was the same person, somehow...... It was different.    

Sue: maybe........ I like you and I enjoyed your company.......

She said it with such a long, soothing and gentle tone.

Sue: I had all the luck these years and, finally sis found you. I m happy for her. Will you fall for me if you found me first? 

If this is a trick question, i dont know the answer. Looking at her, i know whoever I saw first, I will go for who. But, seriously, I don't know how to answer. Actually, that's me! Whenever a girl throw such a big question at me, I will start to setup defense, emotional one. Girls are dangerous, when you answer such a question with a positive one, you will be trapped, you will be bonded by your words.   

The room became quiet again, Sue was lying with her back facing me. Her tattoo Phoenix looked like it was smirking at me, and my finger started to trace the outline of it. She was waiting for my answer while I m trying to give her one. Maybe, she had given up waiting or maybe she needed a wash, she got up and walked to the toilet. 

Sue: aren't you coming with me to wash me up? Remember, you created this mess.

Trust me, I almost choked. But regardless how I think or behave, my dick responded in a different manner. It was looking at me in his straighten posture. Oh well, what's done is already done, and ..... Lust just taken over.....

The rain shower head sprinkled water like they were rain. The water warmer then our body temperature and still we hugged each other like it was cold. We started to kiss, our hands caressing each other. Her eyes closed and head tilted back. I began my moves. I moved downwards from her shoulders over to her breasts, her harden nipples seems to get the attention from my mouth. My tongue swirling around them, with occasion bite and pull from my teeth. Sending jolts and shivers through her body. Her moan was music to my ears and probably triggered the beast in me. I want to eat her. The path from her flat stomach to her pussy was a quick one. When I reached her pussy, I gently spread her legs apart, pushed lips of her pussy apart with my fingers and then used my fingers to rub her clit. She was enjoying the pleasurable sensation my fingers were giving, giving loud moans whenever I rubbed against her sensitive node. I began to insert my fingers into the hole, expanding her pussy as I moved further in. Her breath quicken as I started my fingers thrusting. Her pussy wall was slippery and wet, and I can feel the contraction of the wall as she swirl and twist her hips along with my thrusts. She was enjoying the moments. Suddenly, a massive jolt and she came, a strong gush of liquid flow out, and she just stood there grasping for air.

With her eyes still shut and shaking with the after shocks, I just watched her, I started to admire her gorgeous body, I decided that I should carry on, I started to use my tongue, licking whatever left outside her pussy. She tasted delicious and smell nice. I plunged my tongue as deep in as possible, swirling and licking. Sending pulses of pleasures through her body. She cupped my head and pulled me out, I knew she wanted something more filling in her pussy, without any hesitation, I slotted in my dick in. 

She was almost tip toeing with one leg, the other curled and locked around my waist. Using the back of the wall as support, we began our rocking. I held her butt  with 1 hand for support, I covered her mouth with mine. We were kissing and sucking hard. Not wanting to give each other any oxygen. The thrusting speed increased till the max, and once full velocity achieved, the rocket was launched. This time round, we kissed and kissed and kissed even after we had finished.     

We entered without bringing clothes, so we got to get out. The door opened, what greeted us was...... A tearing Snow. 

rob_onny
07-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Bro Evantoh, hope u'r able 2 settle it... & wish 2 c u've threesome soon... ;)
We entered without bringing clothes, so we got to get out. The door opened, what greeted us was...... A tearing Snow. 

druid
07-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Hong gan to the max.....

alec
07-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Waaa... TS, this time u really ho say liao.... 4D also nt so heng ah

pumpit
07-02-2011, 02:14 PM
GG!

so so so? wats next?? 3some?

evantoh
07-02-2011, 02:52 PM
What hurt the most? Let me tell you, silence hurt the most. The image still etched deeply in my mind. Snow turned her body, I can see she looked tired. Really tired. Without any words, she left a trail of tears on the floor as she left the room. I knew she was leaving the house. By the time I changed, rushed out, she was nowhere to be seen.

Calls to her unanswered, visits to her centre were being ignored. Suddenly, she was out of my life. I dropped her mails, I sent her flowers, I did everything and anything, but she was unmoved. Sue pretty much kept away from me for the time being. But, at least she was updating me on her sis. I did not ask her for help as I felt it was me who should be blamed. 

The worst yet to come, I was retrenched weeks after due to the restructuring of the company. To make ends meet, I took up temp jobs and lost all the flexible time I used to have. It was a labour job doing installation at construction sites. Few days into my new job, I had a nasty fall, torn all my ligaments and operation was needed for my knees. Luckily for me, the company took responsibility and I was insured.   

I left a message for Sue as I couldn't reach Snow. In the hospital, I shared a room with another patient. He was a middle age man so we didn't talk much. Frens came in different timing of the day. Frens and relatives came. Some brought me magazines and books to kill my time, some dropped by to check me out. The person i longed to see, Snow didn't appear.

The next day evening, while I was watching blankly at the tv, someone entered. I turned, I couldn't be sure is Snow or Sue, but I think it was Sue. She was wearing a baseball cap, a nice white spaghetti shirt with beige pants. Her usual white sling bag and a basket of fruits.

I: hi, did your sis know I m here?
Sue: yup, told her. How are you feeling?

I: bad, fell from height and landed on uneven ground, freak accident...... Bad luck
Sue: you slimmed down.

I smiled, life was tough for me for the past few weeks. Especially with Snow. Seeking her forgiveness has been draining. Not a single word from her. I must have hurt her deeply. Too deep. I gave Sue a weak smile.

I: if only i can see your sis again. Is she okay? 
Sue: yup, got to go, there is a lesson. Take care!

Sue swiftly moved away from me as she noticed my eyes locking on her left hand. I tried to stretch and grab her but missed by an inch. I noticed something, Sue was wearing the bracelet that I gave to Snow. 

I: wait, ... I m sorry! Snow! 
S: you shouldn't do what you did. 

At least she stopped, at least she let me finished my explanation. In case you guys thought I cooked up any fantastic story or excuse. 

I: I have been thinking for weeks, I m sorry Snow. It has been tough for me. That day was a mistake. We didn't arrange for it. I went home and I mistook you for her. And, somehow the line was blurred, and I continued with my act. The lust took over, I was really guilty. It has never been my initial intention to have sex with your sis. I m sorry. I betrayed you. You don't have to forgive me, but I like you to know, life without you is like the sea without water. I can't breath. And I m truly sorry.

S: ..........  

Decan
07-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Bro, love reading yr story.

LaBaDingDong
07-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Great story!

pumpit
07-02-2011, 03:51 PM
suppose to be reading my notes for the exam tis week but im here reading tis, lol

bro faster update!

lionox
07-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Great story with great emotions....Quick quick how did it end?????? Thank you bro

rob_onny
07-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Wow Bro Evantoh, gd analogy...
4 me... i'll say...
life without you is like... Hotdogs w/o Mustard... Oysters w/o Tabasco... ;)
Anyway, hope u & double s can resolve this problem soon... & back 2 bonking fast... ;)
I: I have been thinking for weeks, I m sorry Snow. It has been tough for me. That day was a mistake. We didn't arrange for it. I went home and I mistook you for her. And, somehow the line was blurred, and I continued with my act. The lust took over, I was really guilty. It has never been my initial intention to have sex with your sis. I m sorry. I betrayed you. You don't have to forgive me, but I like you to know, life without you is like the sea without water. I can't breath. And I m truly sorry.
S: ..........

mcmc
07-02-2011, 05:26 PM
yo, camping here, waiting for ending. Right or wrong ?

alec
07-02-2011, 05:32 PM
TS, to have soo many thing happen so suddenly... i knw hw sucky that feels... its like heaven is playing with your life and u can't do anything about it except to accept the blows that hit you

evantoh
07-02-2011, 08:29 PM
First, thanks all samsters!
Thanks!

Sorry I didn't have time to reply all your posts but, no matter what thank you!
I not good with words, so thank you.
:)

evantoh
07-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Sue didn't show any expression, and her look was so intense. And finally when it was time for her to say something, I actually hoped she didn't. 

S: I can't forgive you. Sorry....... I can't. The only way I can forgive you......(She took the bracelet off, placed on the table......)

S: we remain as frens. Sorry, and take care.

-------------

If I only injured 1 knee, I will get the operation 3-6months later, but there were 2 so I had to do it soon. I spent about 2 weeks in the hospital. Another 3 months doing physiotherapy and recovery, I was on my feet again. I was in the midst of starting a business with my frens. 

What happened to my love life? I started seeing someone. She was around when I was on my way to recovery. I cant really recall this part but it went like a blink, i thought i was happy. And finally, she decided is time to bring me home to see her family. I started to have cold feet but, since she insisted, I decided it is sooner or later.

I was at the door. It was months since I saw this door. We went in and finally, we met again.

Sue: sis, sorry, I didn't tell you I was seeing him.
S: ......... Hi,

Snow spotted a shorter hair now. In her usual home wear, singlet with shorts. She still looked as slim as before. A simple hi, and suddenly I felt I actually still have feeling for her. When Sue started looking after me during the period when I was bedridden, I thought she was making up for the mess. However, things changed slowly and before I knew it, we were an item. Other people still thought that I am with the same girl all these while. Now, seeing Snow again, I confirmed my feeling. Sue might not noticed but I m sure Snow sensed it. She gently walked away and stood beside a guy, this guy I have not seen before, who is he?

S: let me introduce, Steve, this is Evan

I forced a smile and returned a firm handshake. I felt like dying. He looked like early 30, nerdy look, very polite and gentlemanly. They met through mutual frens.  He was a Malaysian and was based here in Singapore before flying back to other countries. He had businesses in HK, china and Singapore. The dinner was kinda of farewell dinner for him as he will be away for 2 months in HK. 

After the dinner, Snow sent Steve to airport while I was with Sue, drinking wine. That night I must be feeling terrible, because I kept drinking. I told Sue I was happy because I finally will be my own boss soon. And it was also a drink for my health and our relationship. She buy my story and we drank till there was no tomorrow. It was passed midnight before Snow returned, sue was already flat on the sofa where I just tilt my head from the table and looked at her. She smiled and carried walking...... Walking back to her room.

I: snow, I miss you!

evantoh
07-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Snow didn't show any expression, and her look was so intense. And finally when it was time for her to say something, I actually hoped she didn't. 

Sorry, didn't type properly

BigBoy2
07-02-2011, 10:07 PM
TS, Gong Xi Fa Cai...... Do write more.... It's really good with twins.....am loving it......LOL....

joew2005
07-02-2011, 10:17 PM
whoa ..... so drama .....

rob_onny
07-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Bro, is this "history repeats itself"... but bonk snow this time instead? ;)
we drank till there was no tomorrow. It was passed midnight before Snow returned, sue was already flat on the sofa where I just tilt my head from the table and looked at her. She smiled and carried walking...... Walking back to her room.

I: snow, I miss you!

evantoh
07-02-2011, 10:44 PM
whoa ..... so drama .....

If Sue is not the next girl, maybe Snow n my path will never crossed again. But, when we met again, somehow I actually missed her. She initialed the break becos of my betrayal. Ended up with Sue becos I felt through Sue, I found Snow. So...... How?
:o

evantoh
07-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Bro, is this "history repeats itself"... but bonk snow this time instead? ;)

Bro, Everytime I saw your post, never failed to put a smile on my face.
U r good! We learned history becos History never happened twice. :p

evantoh
07-02-2011, 11:46 PM
I suddenly realized why I fell in love with Sue. I thought, I can find Snow through her. But reality, something can change, feeling will never change. Sue is Sue. I can never find Snow in her. Sue is wilder, crazier and more outgoing. Snow is gentle, peaceful and sweet. When the person is with you, you don't treasure, when she left, you start to miss her. 

I thought she will stop and turn, I thought. But she didn't. She went in and the door was closed. I felt a dagger stabbed into my heart. I tried to stand because I needed to leave. At that very moment, I never felt so sad, only till then. I probably stumbled and fell, because, I remembered seeing the ground closing my face real quick.

Someone told me, use cold towel if you need to wake the person from hangover, and warm towel to let the person carry on his dream. Apparently someone wanted me to be in my dream. I felt a decently warm towel wiped over my face. Was there a bump on my forehead? Because it was stingy right there when the towel went over it. It has to be her, it has to be. But, with the effect from alcohol, I couldn't even open my eyes. Her hand, so soft and smooth, glided over my face. I m losing my conscious very soon, but I mumbled some words, it was meant for her, it was soft, real soft. 

I: I see you everyday, but I know is not you. I told myself is you. When I see you again, you already have someone. I know is late. But, I still love you.

Have you guys ever closed your eyes, lie on the floor, let the rain fall on you? The feeling must be different. I felt tears dropping on my face. It was drizzling, and I really felt a kiss on my lips. It was like lighting in the night. Suddenly light up the entire sky. It gave energy. It gave hope. A new found energy entered my body, I opened eyes, I saw her. 

rob_onny
08-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Bro, u saw which her huh? snail or scorpion? ;)

evantoh
08-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Visit to their house resumed, and again, I was a familiar face. During that period I was in the preparation stage for my own business, I usually ended up in their house late night. Sue lessons usually ended later than Snow. So there were days when I didn't fetch her and will be alone with Snow in the house. Good thing was that we started talking.

That night after a long day, I bought some own food up to their house. On the way up, i saw Snow. We carried on our conversation into the house, we were more relaxed then and able to move to more sensitive topics. One thing leads to another,  
we reminisced our sex days. It proved to be too steamy for me as we were teasing and laughing about our past, how we can improve on certain aspect. Then, no need to say much, as the next few minutes, we were passionately kissing each other, stripping each other faster than what we had done before. There was no routine, but just wild sex. Her tits and my rod were super hard, we were aroused by reminiscing our past. No foreplay, no sweet talk. Once we were were naked, we were on the sofa, her legs spread ready for my penetration, I slipped my rod in, it was wet and slippery, I felt the familiar warmest. She let out a soft moan and pulled me towards her. We were crazily kissing. My hand on her breast, massaging  and squeezing, letting her breast slipped past my palm till I hit her tit. With a last twist as it about to slip past, I send an electric current that was amplified throughout her whole body. She gave a small slap on my arm. I smiled and carry on my thrusting. Her legs were gripping my lower body, felt her pull when I thrust. 

I: you have changed, been practicing?
S: not telling you......

On and off, we made some jokes and teased each other. Sex never felt this good with her before. After I had shot in her, I began to draw out my rod but she did something I didn't expect, she held my rod, put it into her mouth and started to swallow it. It reached the furthest end. Her suction was good, every time she drawn my rod almost out of her mouth, she will stop at the mushroom head, with her tongue swirling around it. It was a matter of time that my rod was harden. I wanted to return her the favor, I lay down and we did a 69 position. She was sucking while I was fingering her. Cum or juice, I no longer can differentiate, it just came dripping on me. Her groan was getting louder, and her suction getting more powerful. Then, she lifted herself and sat on my rod and started her own pumping. Her hands on my chest, my hands on her breasts, her eyes looking at me and beads of sweat forming on her forehead. We came almost the same time, and she rested her head on my chest. 

I: you really changed. I mean you are really good.
S: you regret? Ha ha.......

I: yes I should. So you have sex with him?
S: you jealous?

I: yes I m.
S: The last time I had sex is with my ex bf.      

io33
08-02-2011, 09:56 AM
what a turn of events!

waiting for more!

Cheers

rob_onny
08-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Bro Evantoh, which ex bf she was referring to huh? u or Steve huh?? :confused:
If is u... then she must had practicing with her fingers or sea cucumbers... ;)
If is Steve... then u not scare meh... don't let ur hotdog wears raincoat?? :(
BTW, r u planning 2 step on 2 boats w/double s?? :D
I: you have changed, been practicing?
S: not telling you......
I: you really changed. I mean you are really good.
S: you regret? Ha ha.......
I: yes I should. So you have sex with him?
S: you jealous?
I: yes I m.
S: The last time I had sex is with my ex bf.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-02-2011, 10:11 AM
guess u 2 just cant forget each other :D

3-some 3-some :p

f3ng
08-02-2011, 11:05 AM
Will sue come back & notice your session with snow?

itsmyfault
08-02-2011, 11:19 AM
lovely story bro :)

like2tn
08-02-2011, 12:25 PM
great story. pls continue.....

wish i had such luck with twins...

redliquid
08-02-2011, 12:42 PM
nice story, i keep cumming here to update myself on your story... keep it up bro

yang punk
08-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Oh oh...now Sue will catch you fucking Snow and you end up losing both!:(

Oracle0711
08-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Things look like they are getting more and more exciting. Please don't let us wait too long for the next instalment.

rob_onny
08-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Bro Yang Punk, i've different opinion... i think Sue is very wild & open...
So, i guess Sue will join in the hot actions 2 form 3some (if she happened 2 c snow & evan bonking)... ;)
Oh oh...now Sue will catch you fucking Snow and you end up losing both!:(

alec
08-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Will sue come back & notice your session with snow?

I think if that happens, i thk this drama will have an endless cycle and ppl will get bored of it v soon~~

p0rn5tar
08-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Hope sue comes back and join in. 3some with a pair of twins. Can die a happy man.

evantoh
08-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Hope sue comes back and join in. 3some with a pair of twins. Can die a happy man.
agreed ha ha..... :p
I think if that happens, i thk this drama will have an endless cycle and ppl will get bored of it v soon~~
I tried not to include the norms, and I also dun like to drag... :)
Bro Yang Punk, i've different opinion... i think Sue is very wild & open...
So, i guess Sue will join in the hot actions 2 form 3some (if she happened 2 c snow & evan bonking)... ;)
Bro, you again..... Ha ha. :D, u imagination is very gd lei

evantoh
08-02-2011, 08:53 PM
I: how long you have been seeing him?
S: why are you so interested right now? Ha ha...... Is funny isnt it?

I: because I always interested in you. 
S: .......... I m not seeing anyone. He is a very nice friend of mine.......

I: will you come back to me if I ask you?

She didn't reply, from her look, I think it was a no. 
I made up my mind then that I should call off my relationship with Sue. It was easier said then done. It became harder for me to say as the days passed. And, then I still need to get the new business ready for operation.  

We picked a particular Saturday, an auspicious date and time for the official launch of our business. Everyone was invited. The twins and their brother came. My friends and business associates, the single ones swarmed around Snow. It was not until later part of the day when everyone took their leave. I joined the twins and brother for a drink at a bar. 

The ambiance was good, live band playing jazz and drinks were ordered and put on my tag. I sat with Sue, with Snow by her side and Shane with his gf. Maybe the influence of alcohol, everyone was cracking silly jokes and asking more and more sensitive questions. Then, I can't remembered who asked.....

??: tell me your craziest moment

Shane: xccvvgfkmk........ (then we all laughed)
Shane's gf: mnbbnkllhfd...... (we started teasing them) 

Sue: ha ha........ Let me think, I was caught redhanded by the gf of the guy while having sex in the toilet..... (i jaw dropped, and I looked at Snow, expected her to be angry, but no, she was still drinking)

Shane: I have to give it to you...... Ha ha..... You win liao.....
Snow: my turn, I had 3some together with my ex few months back.  

I didn't expect this answer from her. My hand covered my head, my head was spinning. Shane looked at me eyes wild opened, Sue laughed and Snow carried on drinking. When we done with the drinking, Shane had to send his gf home, and I sent the 2 ladies home. It was long and quiet journey. Finally reached their home, I tried to leave but, Sue dragged and held me back.

Sue: sis, I want to drink, you?
Snow: I m on.
Sue: and youuuuuuuu?

Hiaz..... Cannot siam when Sue started to look so intensely into my eyes.

I: ok......

Sue brought out 2 bottles of hard liquor and started pouring.
Sue: sis, I think we need to know what happened that night. And why you are able to remember but not us.... Come on....tell us.

Snow took a big gulp, and looked and me and said.......

rob_onny
08-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Wow Bro Evantoh, u guys really did have 3some huh... :D
@ least u didn't bonk a teddy bear (that I'd guess previously)... ;)
Snow: my turn, I had 3some together with my ex few months back.  
Sue: sis, I think we need to know what happened that night. And why you are able to remember but not us.... Come on....tell us.

Snow took a big gulp, and looked and me and said.......

alec
08-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Lai leh TS~~~ waiting anxiously!

itsmyfault
09-02-2011, 01:26 AM
said???? lol...

TZM_
09-02-2011, 04:59 AM
Damn solid story. Thumbs up :cool:

io33
09-02-2011, 10:00 AM
WOW :eek::eek::eek:

Looks like TS gonna get a repeat performance!

evantoh
09-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Sorry, trying to finish this post but no time, I m rushing a project this few days, here's one,.....

That night, snow started kissing me (this part I can remember) then it went on and we were both stripped, I was on her, bodies reacting to our desire. No idea Sue was awaken by our act, She came over, hugged me and started kissing me, I reciprocated. It was a mess you can say. No wonder no matter how hard i tried, i kept thinking I was still having sex with the same person, you can't blame me, I was drunk and they looked the same. Snow saved the more intimate details for herself. Looking at both ladies during Snow's brief recall, you can call me bastard but I really started to get horny. Although it was a short recall, but it set off a chain reaction, which I would describe as the final fantasy.

No one was paying Sue the attention, as I was fantasying, Snow was drinking. By the time we looked at her, she had already taken off her jeans, standing unstably by the table with skin color bra and a matching g-string smiling seductively at us.....

Sue: let's do it again......

I know she is open minded but this is pretty much a tall order for her sis. I will kill just to make this happen, who wouldn't? Maybe, I no longer understand her, and maybe she had changed. When I turned my head, her lips were already closing in within inches. I almost fell off the chair. The moment her lips touched mine, all these logic, all these barriers and dilemma no longer exist. These can come later.

S: whose room?

I always ended up in this room. So many memories. And now, I m back with the ladies. I know what is 3some, I saw before but to do it, it will be different...

Our lips were still together, snow and I always love to start with the kiss. Her eyes always closed, and mine always looking at her. Our hands taking each other clothes off whereas, Sue, she had my rod in her mouth, stroking it ever so slowly. She doesn't use her tongue, but make up for her nice suction and tempo. Sue made her way to bed, lay down with her legs off the bed, I inserted my fingers into her pussy, she was already wet, not wasting any seconds, I leaned forward, rod positioned and was in her the next second. She gave out a loud cry and was immersed in the pleasure that my rod started to give. Snow mounted on Sue and started to grind her pussy, against her body, her breasts. Her dangling boobs right infront of me trying to catch my attention, I was able to free only 1 hand as the other still holding on Sue's waist. I grabbed her breasts, squeezing it and sucking with my mouth, teeth as clamp, secured her tit, tongue as snake, moving around it.  The moans from the 2 ladies proved too much for me to take it, my thrusting became faster. Somehow I can last longer, due to the alcohol.....

PanDerMac
09-02-2011, 04:06 PM
power la ur story !
been reading each page without stop !
camping starts !

kingfuck
09-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Bro Evan,

It is time your twin bro ME comes out to help you.
We can battle them together :D:D:p

Your Twin brother Palan Toh

Cytan7
09-02-2011, 07:06 PM
thats a nice one.... has always been a fantasy to have 3some with twins :D

thomas88
09-02-2011, 10:48 PM
This is the best story that I've not read for a fucking long time already.........It's really very steamy to read.:p

Rewarded you with a little points and please try to carry on fast as it's too hot to stop. :D

evantoh
09-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Thanks Cytan, yes is nice to have sex with twins

Thanks kingfuck(aka palan Toh) the next time I find another pair of twins, together, me (aka tope Toh) will up together.... Ke ke....

Thanks PanDerMac, thanks for support, pai say la! Ha ha.... Thanks!

Thanks io33, you r spot on....

Thanks TZM_, thanks for support.

Thanks itsmyfault, I should just put on the next post, ....and said, 'i m joking' ha ha..... Anyway thanks.

Thanks Alec, thanks!

Thanks rob_onny, next time got to find you in real person, get into action together and then write together, somehow, I think that will be a good story..... Ha ha ....

Thanks many many ones that I couldn't scroll too far with my little phone and list your names down. Thanks for reading!

Change of position proved to be challenging, nevertheless, Sue and i managed to get into doggy, snow kneeling by my side, my fingers in her pussy, wriggling in and out, our tongues locked in a battle. Occasionally, when my rod slipped out of Sue's pussy, she will direct it back where it supposed to be. Snow started playing her sis's breast after her lips parted from mine. Then, they did what I could never have imagined, they started frenching each other, it was mind blowing for me. It was like I just pressed a TURBO button and....  

I: I m cumming...... Urrrggh

With a few quick thrusts, I m downed, bullets all fired. I thought that would end the game, but they carried on. Their hands were still all over each other, caressing each other like what you will see in porno except that I m watching live. This was crazy.... Effect of the alcohol or they had been doing this without my knowledge. This was a live show, my rod never really soften due to the excitement. They were literally finger fucking each other. Then Snow turned to me, knowing she wanted to ride me, I adjusted myself and assisted her on her entry. She started to rock on her own, and I was about to reach for her breasts when Sue intercepted me. She blocked off my hands and sat in front of Snow. They looked like they were kissing each other, her pussy, facing me inviting me to lick, I couldn't becos I m not sure her well wetted pussy was her juice or my cum. I just stretched my hands and cupped on Sue's bouncing boobs, squeezing it in tune with Snow's rocking. Snow slowed down, taking charge and together with Sue, turned their bodies over me. Snow was on her using her mouth sucking Sue's breast, and her fingers in Sue's pussy. Her butt looking at me and her pussy seducing me. I half kneed half squat, inserted my rod into Snow pussy, doggy style. Each thrust from me brought out cries from the 2 ladies. I cupped Snow's boobs from behind and started to ramp hard and fast.... Who came first, no one knows, but I was dead from the ordeal.....
As dead as a dead fish, I lay beside them. Someone was giggling, someone was grasping for air, and someone was thinking. I was thinking.

While doing it, I m the luckiest man. Well, I should be. But no one knows the emotional state I was in then. As I said before, when lust kicks in, I lost all humanity. Of course, everyone will feel that since there was once, there's twice and I should be looking forward to the next, the next and the next. But, somehow i felt it was wrong. What happened then that night? 1 person slept happily, 2 persons talked through the night. The one slept was Sue. 

To summarize, Snow admitted that she will never get back to me anymore. Yes it was true that she still had feeling for me, but betrayal was something that she will and never forget. Only when she can release herself from that burden, she felt she will always be reminded of that day. The first time when we were drunk, and we had 3some, it was unplanned and it was spontaneous. Since both Sue and I didn't mention anything, she actually felt that we were really dead drunk, and it was probably that we did it without knowing. All these years, she had few relationships, not because she was not attractive, but because strangely not many guys approached her. She always get the attentions but not many pursue her as far as I did. Maybe she is not the type that will open up unless you keep trying. The sex we had after we broke off and the 3some we just had were merely a need, a desire and a experience. She felt I was the best person to do all these. That night, we opened up ourselves to each other totally. I knew then that we will be friends only and no longer possible to be back again. She told me, 'you can't repair a cracked mirror, every time you look at it, the crack will always be there' 

We remained as friend and she married to one of my friends. As for Sue, I was actually quite apologetic to her. She was actually the replacement for Snow. Somehow, she moved on. She is still single, still looking. Maybe she doesn't know what she wants. Or maybe, she is still looking for the perfect guy.

Don't ask me how I coped during that period, because that period, I disappeared from earth......            

evantoh
09-02-2011, 10:57 PM
This is the best story that I've not read for a fucking long time already.........It's really very steamy to read.:p

Rewarded you with a little points and please try to carry on fast as it's too hot to stop. :D

Thanks thomas88, saw ur post after I posted mine! Thanks!!!!

itsmyfault
09-02-2011, 10:58 PM
sad ending bro :(.
btw alcohol does help with longer lasting love making i think

evantoh
09-02-2011, 11:01 PM
sad ending bro :(.
btw alcohol does help with longer lasting love making i think

Don't be bro, life is not a fair game, don't waste time on regrets, we move on. It is only through all these experience that u learned. Cheers. :)

itsmyfault
09-02-2011, 11:19 PM
unfortunately i wont ever have a 3some lol

Rain-Men
10-02-2011, 02:34 AM
It's a great sex yet sad love story. Kind of an emo turmoil if you ask me. Glad that you are able to cope with it and move on bro. Well that's life, shit happens at times....but what can't kill you will make you stronger isn't it? That's the bittersweet about life. But at least it has brought some colors to the grey past. Great stuff from TS! Thanks for the writing.:)

evantoh
10-02-2011, 08:24 AM
It's a great sex yet sad love story. Kind of an emo turmoil if you ask me. Glad that you are able to cope with it and move on bro. Well that's life, shit happens at times....but what can't kill you will make you stronger isn't it? That's the bittersweet about life. But at least it has brought some colors to the grey past. Great stuff from TS! Thanks for the writing.:)

Depend on which angle you look at, my closer frens who knew thought I was damn lucky. Anyway, maybe is the way I write la, not really that sad and bad. Ha ha... Emo person falls in love easily. I still fall in love easily now, no change, only change is that I have a wife and I don't do anything that will hurt our marriage. Peace....

rob_onny
10-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Bro Evantoh, u think 2 highly of me leow... i'm not so gd lah... :o
It's a pity that it turn out this way... i actually feel sad... :(
But bro, looking @ the bright side... u'd done something that not everyone gets 2 do... ;)
@ least u got 2 eat 4 papayas & 2 abalones... & the best part was...
u ate these papayas & abalones on 1 go & they all came from the same family... :D
Thanks rob_onny, next time got to find you in real person, get into action together and then write together, somehow, I think that will be a good story..... Ha ha ....
To summarize, Snow admitted that she will never get back to me anymore. Yes it was true that she still had feeling for me, but betrayal was something that she will and never forget.
The sex we had after we broke off and the 3some we just had were merely a need, a desire and a experience. She felt I was the best person to do all these. That night, we opened up ourselves to each other totally. I knew then that we will be friends only and no longer possible to be back again. She told me, 'you can't repair a cracked mirror, every time you look at it, the crack will always be there' 

We remained as friend and she married to one of my friends. As for Sue, I was actually quite apologetic to her. She was actually the replacement for Snow. Somehow, she moved on. She is still single, still looking. Maybe she doesn't know what she wants. Or maybe, she is still looking for the perfect guy.

et911
10-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Nice story! :)

bombersg
10-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Bro Evan, I understand how you feel had something similar as your but not that dramatic as yours I suppose. I guess we men are horny creatures after all and gets worst when alcohol is in the picture. Cheers to you.

purr
10-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Power PoweR sTory Bro Evan!!!

Reel life turned into a real life!!! :)

Spend whole day reading yur thread and still in a daze!! Like wtf!!!
Tis is a seriously good story...

evantoh
10-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Bro rob_onny, ha ha.... Love ur analogy....

Thanks bro et911!

Bro bombersg, can't agree more!

Thanks bro purr

rob_onny
11-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Lol... U'r most welcome... ;)
BTW bro, any more yoga teacher story?
fyi, already starts 2 miss ur double s's papayas & abalone... :D
Bro rob_onny, ha ha.... Love ur analogy....

Yardstick
11-02-2011, 12:45 PM
TS, i can only say that people come and go. Sometimes, the best person will not be the person you be with in the end. Yet, there memories will always be yours to keep.

Life has its way of fooling around with us. Sometimes, we can only learn to take things in stride.

Look forward. The next window you look through may just bring you something even better.

evantoh
11-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Lol... U'r most welcome... ;)
BTW bro, any more yoga teacher story?
fyi, already starts 2 miss ur double s's papayas & abalone... :D

Thanks bro. I need to take 5 for awhile la. Will be back with a basket of fruits for u. Ha ha... :D

evantoh
11-02-2011, 01:30 PM
TS, i can only say that people come and go. Sometimes, the best person will not be the person you be with in the end. Yet, there memories will always be yours to keep.

Life has its way of fooling around with us. Sometimes, we can only learn to take things in stride.

Look forward. The next window you look through may just bring you something even better.

How true it is. We always miss what we failed to have but, we forget what lies in the future is unknown. You the man, with words of wisdom. :)

rob_onny
11-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Hahaha... Bro Evantoh... can't wait 4 ur fruits basket... preferably with...
oranges, papayas, water melons, grapes, oysters, hotdogs, abalone & etc...
But pls don't put durian inside the basket... thanks... ;)
Thanks bro. I need to take 5 for awhile la. Will be back with a basket of fruits for u. Ha ha... :D

thickdick
11-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Wonderful story!! ;);)

nightfly1966
11-02-2011, 04:21 PM

101% agreed!!!

Thx bro evantoh for ur nice story...Im really enjoy readin it.

Best Rgds

PanDerMac
11-02-2011, 04:40 PM
very nice story .
been enjoying reading it.

CyberRod
11-02-2011, 05:29 PM

Well said bro... This is what I've been seeing & going thru' for the past few decades of my life... Upz... ;)

mcmc
11-02-2011, 06:53 PM
TS , really enjoy reading your life experience , i also learn i need to be contented with what life has to offer me and my own achievement , aspairation in life. To each its own experience in life. Probably will not have an threesome twins experience like you have.

Live and let live :)

Tazz
17-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Bro, I just read yr story finish...nice one! Thumb up!

muddymudpie
17-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Thanks Evan! Great story..

evantoh
17-02-2011, 03:11 PM
It has been quite awhile. But still thank you bros!!!

seowtk
17-02-2011, 04:27 PM
bro even, nice story i spend almost whole day to read & i have to finish my work late today.twq thumbs up .looking forward to read more story from u ...thanks

evantoh
17-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Thanks!!!
Prob start a new story in new thread instead of continuing from this old one.

Lionrod32
17-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Thanks!!!
Prob start a new story in new thread instead of continuing from this old one.

Bro, hope read your new saucy story soon ..... ;)

evantoh
18-02-2011, 12:31 AM
New one = yes
Saucy = dunno, but yours definitely juicer :)

LF1012
18-02-2011, 12:41 AM

Sadly, that's the truth. Memories is yours to keep is true, the pain that memory brings however does not seem to fade with time......other than helpless sighs.....nothing much can be done, lesser people fall jaded and retreat into themselves...which seems to be what I am doing.

eXia-san
18-02-2011, 04:51 AM
Nice story there... have ended with twin is like a dream come true.. XD

Radon
18-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Sadly, that's the truth. Memories is yours to keep is true, the pain that memory brings however does not seem to fade with time......other than helpless sighs.....nothing much can be done, lesser people fall jaded and retreat into themselves...which seems to be what I am doing.

Yeah, I feel you, my man. I do.

rob_onny
18-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Bro Evantoh, do u mean that the abalones in Bro Lionrod32's story is fatter??
Hence, juicer?? hahahaha... ;)
Nevertheless, both Bro Evantoh & Bro Lionrod32, pls continue w/ur respective stories fast...
very hungry leow :D
New one = yes
Saucy = dunno, but yours definitely juicer :)
Thanks!!!
Prob start a new story in new thread instead of continuing from this old one.Bro, hope read your new saucy story soon ..... ;)

evantoh
18-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Bro, if I see lionrod bro CHIA's abalone, I think I will be in hospital Liao. :p

Snuber
18-02-2011, 10:15 PM
A very nice write up TS!

1 of the more fluent writers around which makes reading more enjoyable.

I believed that Snow still holds a very special place in your heart even though you are married now.

Just a personal question......Is your wife able to replace her fully?

evantoh
19-02-2011, 02:59 AM
After reading your question.

I dun think my wife fully replaced anyone I met in my life.
I love her for the way she is. she is not a replacement of anyone.

When I started writing about my past. These are the things I never shared with anybody including my wife. And in life, there are too many what ifs. I have been through quite a few relationships, all I had invested my time, my feeling and emotion. People changed, the place changed but something never changed. That's the feeling, the memory and maybe a bit of 遗憾

Lionrod32
19-02-2011, 11:11 AM
After reading your question.

I dun think my wife fully replaced anyone I met in my life.
I love her for the way she is. she is not a replacement of anyone.

When I started writing about my past. These are the things I never shared with anybody including my wife. And in life, there are too many what ifs. I have been through quite a few relationships, all I had invested my time, my feeling and emotion. People changed, the place changed but something never changed. That's the feeling, the memory and maybe a bit of 遗憾

Good reply bro, ..... Reading your reply makes me want to drop droplets of lion tears .... Ahhhhhh fond memories of past relationships .... The joy ..... The pain ..... The excitement .... The frustration .... Looking forward to your new story ....:)

evantoh
19-02-2011, 02:48 PM
大家都是性情中人。
:d

arsenal_84
02-03-2011, 04:21 PM
life is sometimes ironic...
while many guys ever fantasize about having threesomes with a pair of twins, i would say it would be a nightmare especially when you cannot tell each other apart.

i guess this is a phrase to remember when it comes to betrayal in a rs:
"you can't repair a cracked mirror, every time you look at it, the crack will always be there."

RedemptionIsle
02-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Bro Evan… I read your thread by accident… Didn't believe much of it initially… I am sure there are a little bit of theatrics however by page 6 I got sucked into it..
So if it really is true, then I am glad you've gotten over the emotional burden.. Thanks for sharing this story and while it was interestingly raunchy, I got more hooked on the emotional roller coaster you went on..
Just my two cents worth, don't get yourself in such a mess again!! ;p However itchy and thrilling it may be.. ;p
I am sure u disappeared from earth for that period of time, but its good you came back stronger :)

evantoh
03-03-2011, 04:50 AM
Came back stronger, this one I m not sure but came back wanting for more, that's for sure. :)

lone_dog69
03-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Came back stronger, this one I m not sure but came back wanting for more, that's for sure. :)

Bro....you sound as if you have another story to tell. :D

bus72
06-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Although this story is 3 years ago, but I really enjoyed reading them from page 1 till the end.

Guess love really doesn't last long afterall.

hornysquirt
25-05-2014, 11:07 AM
my yoga teacher http://adf.ly/o9MNo

SGman73
15-06-2014, 08:14 AM
It's sad to ended a relationship with mistakes.. Somehow we shld b glad, we had our once tried in our life time..!!

TS, nice story...