PDA

View Full Version : Taking Pixs of Massage shops

walle
30-01-2011, 06:06 PM
to all cheongsters, u know why our fun places all kana raided and closed???There is an fucking old man who always go around taking pictures and shops units numbers and put in newspapers or to AV causes us got no playgrounds to play at all!!! CCB, jia pa boh sai pang, ownself cock cannot stand and no money to play, make us the 猛男s also no playground to play.........:mad:

ShittyAss
30-01-2011, 09:34 PM
to all cheongsters, u know why our fun places all kana raided and closed???There is an fucking old man who always go around taking pictures and shops units numbers and put in newspapers or to AV causes us got no playgrounds to play at all!!! CCB, jia pa boh sai pang, ownself cock cannot stand and no money to play, make us the 猛男s also no playground to play.........:mad:

How u know?? Read from where??

samsam33
30-01-2011, 09:36 PM
which old man? you got his pics here?

Ah he
30-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Actually AV want to find out very easy, no need that old man to pao toh infos. They can regsiter account here and pretend as a cheongster to collet infos.:D By the way that old man damn eng... lol

Ah he
30-01-2011, 10:56 PM

Which newspaper ? I everyday read wan bao and Xin min... I didint see any news about those places leh.

Ah he
31-01-2011, 08:20 AM
To TS

IF you know something pls tell us . Suay suay cny dio dai chi,cu poh zua:eek: si beh paiseh 1 u know. :D

buzzcheong
31-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Bro ts pls post his stupid old man pic,i am sure many bros would like to give him a punch on his face when we see him on street.:mad:

torrokey
31-01-2011, 09:48 AM
No head, no tail, can tell us more? I still don't quite understand what you're talking about.

Please share, in the meantime, I up you first for sharing

DIDI
31-01-2011, 11:50 AM
must have a blacket party on the old man liao !

Justanut
31-01-2011, 01:20 PM
I've seen an old man scribbling down stuff in his little notepad at Adelphi before... Didn't see him take photos though. Me and my Masseur had a good laugh somemore saying he's probably comparing prices of the different shops...

Hmmm...

torrokey
31-01-2011, 01:50 PM
When was that? Looks like he is copying the unit no and sent them to newspapers or worse, av. Should not be comparing prices as the prices at adelphi is quite standard as many are owned by the same boss.

I've seen an old man scribbling down stuff in his little notepad at Adelphi before... Didn't see him take photos though. Me and my Masseur had a good laugh somemore saying he's probably comparing prices of the different shops...

Hmmm...

SAWgunner
31-01-2011, 02:59 PM
actually, i saw this old man before, holding camera... at OT 3rd floor

walle
31-01-2011, 03:49 PM

Hmmm...

Think mostly the same guy, bro. Cos when I was cheonging PPComplex, also this guy taking down shops names and photos. I even saw once he kana chased and scolded by the gals in PPC. Few days ago I saw him in OT taking down particulars of the shop when I finished my servicing. The gal told me this guy come few time liao, after he come, the next 2-3 weeks, mata come to do area cleaning liao. The gals in PPC i on before also tell got this old man doing the same things....CCb, dun let me take down his pixs.....stuck his handphone to his ass...:mad:

walle
31-01-2011, 03:55 PM
To all bros who upz me thanks...As for the old man foto, I oredi ask my lao xiang hao of all relevant area( haha paiseh, like to 处处留精)to take down his foto and pass to me...hehe, let all bros can frustrate ur 精力 on this old man....:D

Ah he
31-01-2011, 03:56 PM
How old is that man ?

torrokey
31-01-2011, 04:04 PM
If every time he comes and within 2-3 weeks, they come, then probably he sends the list to them. The 2-3 weeks make sense as it may take a while to mobilise ppl, plan, etc before action.

The fact that he appears in PPC, Adelphi, now at OT shows that he must be on some agenda

Can share how old is that old man? What's his appearance, dressing like?

Think mostly the same guy, bro. Cos when I was cheonging PPComplex, also this guy taking down shops names and photos. I even saw once he kana chased and scolded by the gals in PPC. Few days ago I saw him in OT taking down particulars of the shop when I finished my servicing. The gal told me this guy come few time liao, after he come, the next 2-3 weeks, mata come to do area cleaning liao. The gals in PPC i on before also tell got this old man doing the same things....CCb, dun let me take down his pixs.....stuck his handphone to his ass...:mad:

walle
31-01-2011, 04:05 PM
think 45-55 range...never wear glasses, last time saw by the "public", carried a black haversack.....:rolleyes:

walle
31-01-2011, 09:07 PM
bro ah he, the old man around 50s if not wrong....

Bro torrekey, san san, no wear specs, in 50s bah...always carried a black backpack

Ah he
01-02-2011, 12:28 AM

Bro torrekey, san san, no wear specs, in 50s bah...always carried a black backpack

Thanks for the update. :D

torrokey
01-02-2011, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the update! It would be great if we have his pics. Next time, will keep a lookout for such person when cheonging next time. Up u my humble 3 pts

walle
01-02-2011, 08:07 AM
thanks bros who up me for the pts...will upz those who up me back once I figure out how to ups the pts system....:p

soundworks
01-02-2011, 09:53 AM

Bro torrekey, san san, no wear specs, in 50s bah...always carried a black backpack Why go around to spoil ppl fun or rice bowl. if the shop open by a gangster,i think he is counting his death

randyboy73
01-02-2011, 10:44 AM
Wu Jian Dao. He is a "wo di" to do the recon first. If he does it on his own accord, then he really must either have serious moral issues or has a vendetta against such activities.

samsam33
01-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Is he someone quite tall (1.8m), slim and botak? I remember seeing such a man loitering around people park and last time, the gal at the corner shop told me he kept walking around but never step in to the shop

soundworks
01-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Is he someone quite tall (1.8m), slim and botak? I remember seeing such a man loitering around people park and last time, the gal at the corner shop told me he kept walking around but never step in to the shopmore and more description of this stupid guy is gd. I am sure more ppl will be hunting for him.

samsam33
01-02-2011, 01:12 PM
A picture paints a 1000 words. Best is to have his pics here more and more description of this stupid guy is gd. I am sure more ppl will be hunting for him.

Reservist Unit
01-02-2011, 01:19 PM
must have a blacket party on the old man liao !

Yes Sir !!!!

SiUUer
01-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Thanks for this good sharing.
Just up you!!

samsam33
01-02-2011, 04:19 PM
He could be the reason why I was caught last month. Really wish to see his pics to know the idiot.

fsk1979
01-02-2011, 04:24 PM
wow, got such a person in this world....i am surprised.

Green Finger
01-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Could it be tat he is a cheng hu nang, either av or other related gament dept, otherwise who so chia pa cho bu lan... would do this....sekali suay suay kena bao tow, by pple from those joint.

walle
01-02-2011, 10:47 PM
He could be the reason why I was caught last month. Really wish to see his pics to know the idiot.

where and wat happen next bro??:eek:

samsam33
01-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I already told it in previous postings, sorry for not repeating here again

where and wat happen next bro??:eek:

tomyamramee
01-02-2011, 11:30 PM
omg! if really then i got see this old man in PPC and PC. He was sitting on the floor outside PPC and PC most of the time. Once when i was in third choice of action, he barge into the shop and ask about Chinese medicine and practitioner skill... ask long ask short... kena chase out later... he usually sit on the floor or at a corner folding paper or recording something... if you want the photo of him... u can try this 2 place...

b/w can we invite him to those HC that we dun like?

deelite825
01-02-2011, 11:32 PM
maybe he is SammyKing!

HCKing
02-02-2011, 03:22 AM
maybe he is SammyKing!

wont be surprised if it's really him cos this siao kia has been spamming rubbish here and seems to be mentally disturbed or born retarded.:mad:

Ah he
02-02-2011, 04:34 AM
omg! if really then i got see this old man in PPC and PC. He was sitting on the floor outside PPC and PC most of the time. Once when i was in third choice of action, he barge into the shop and ask about Chinese medicine and practitioner skill... ask long ask short... kena chase out later... he usually sit on the floor or at a corner folding paper or recording something... if you want the photo of him... u can try this 2 place...

b/w can we invite him to those HC that we dun like?

Hehehehe... I do know a few HC really look down on we SG riffle man. Some more attitude si beh Xia Lan.

walle
03-02-2011, 12:03 AM
latest update....bald and slightly fat, no wear glasses...carry black backpack, appear today again at orchard:mad:

walle
03-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Is he someone quite tall (1.8m), slim and botak? I remember seeing such a man loitering around people park and last time, the gal at the corner shop told me he kept walking around but never step in to the shop

Yes, fit ur requirement...maybe a little fat lah

Maxes
03-02-2011, 12:48 AM
Maybe the old man also samster, now find got ppl spread his description go buy wig and fake moustache.

But reallly boliao what he is doing, find him a sad old man instead.

Ah he
03-02-2011, 06:26 AM
latest update....bald and slightly fat, no wear glasses...carry black backpack, appear today again at orchard:mad:

I think that old man kana cheated by POC before. Which part of orchard area ? :(

Ah he
03-02-2011, 08:50 AM
I guess that ah lao went to OT. 2 days ago I went to OP, nothing much. Bo kang Tao....

Ah he
08-02-2011, 05:55 AM
Anymore update about that old man ?

Damion
08-02-2011, 07:48 AM
Anymore update about that old man ?

Maybe he finally cannont tahan and went into one of the shop to sample and kena AV raid with his pants down. That would be funny :D

Ah he
09-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Maybe he finally cannont tahan and went into one of the shop to sample and kena AV raid with his pants down. That would be funny :D

Not really :D. OP pics came out today wan bao newspaper.. I guess that old man really go for it sia. So whats next ? OT ?

torrokey
10-02-2011, 12:26 AM
What's being mentioned for OP at wan bao? I happened to buy sing ming today and did not see any such news

Not really :D. OP pics came out today wan bao newspaper.. I guess that old man really go for it sia. So whats next ? OT ?

Ah he
10-02-2011, 06:47 AM
What's being mentioned for OP at wan bao? I happened to buy sing ming today and did not see any such news

Life firing...Once they have customer , they dim down the light..customer walk out with smiling face ( SI beh Song arh )...etc.

U go and buy and read. Some coffee shops still have.

Watch out guys !!!

walle
17-02-2011, 12:42 PM
4 gals from pearl center up the lorry liao, OT also kana...knn dun let me see the old man....:mad:

samsam33
17-02-2011, 02:17 PM
When ? Sure or not?? I thought Pearl Center only left with very old lao cai who cmi and all should be local or prs. So should be quite safe right, unless the gals you're talking those thais from level 4

I go there every 15th for vegi meals and I walked around then, all the shops cmi and no business - they always wave at me to go in, so very unlikely that at 1 time, can have 4 gals caught.

Any ducks caught? I observe more and more "men-for-men" shops at pearl center but they seem to be always never hit unlike the chicks

4 gals from pearl center up the lorry liao, OT also kana...knn dun let me see the old man....:mad:

Ah he
17-02-2011, 02:59 PM
In that case chiong GL liao . Girl wont rush u,slowly relax and enjoy life firing.

Ah he
21-02-2011, 04:11 PM
ANymore details to update us ? Scare kana ...sian 1/2