PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes the deepest passion comes from friction

goodpartner
29-01-2011, 01:08 AM
"Sometimes the deepest passion comes from friction"
- Steven Taylor (American Idol)

Somehow this quote resonate well within me...

I've EX-es who hate me to the core; sometimes I still get hatred messages out of the blue which range from petty remarks which digs into our ugly past to outright curses that boils my blood.

I really wonder, if two persons already decided to go separate way in life, why still hold so much animosity? Could there really be some "passion" that's still left to be uncovered? Shouldn't a separation means a total void of ALL feelings including hatred? If you still hate someone, isn't it still a "feeling" for that person?

Or izit a women thing? :rolleyes:

E.g. My mom hate my dad and never speak to him for ages, but I can still see her in tears while narrating whatever my dad did wrong to her. What for?

naturegreen
29-01-2011, 01:15 AM
It is to the credit of human nature, that, except where its selfishness is brought into play, it loves more readily than it hates. Hatred, by a gradual and quiet process, will even be transformed to love, unless the change be impeded by a continually new irritation of the original feeling of hostility. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter

Love is blind; hate is deaf.
Hate is misguided love

maninsinsha
29-01-2011, 01:19 AM
The opposite of love is not hate.. It's indifference..

goodpartner
29-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Ya, I thought so, they should be indifference to me instead.

Ok great, so even with all those "break-ups", I still have a bunch of misguided "lovers" out there waiting to transform the hatred back to love... since the source of irritation (me) is not there.

hmm...:rolleyes:

Bangster
29-01-2011, 03:13 AM
Women don't know what they want basically.

Nothing is good enough for them.

alan0338
29-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Ya, I thought so, they should be indifference to me instead.

Ok great, so even with all those "break-ups", I still have a bunch of misguided "lovers" out there waiting to transform the hatred back to love... since the source of irritation (me) is not there.

hmm...:rolleyes:

maybe cos u are a GOODPARTNER, tats y cant totally hate u and still cherish the hope of being together. :D

comm
29-01-2011, 08:58 PM
wow u mean u got more then one ex-gf who hates u so much ??

goodpartner
30-01-2011, 04:30 AM
wow u mean u got more then one ex-gf who hates u so much ??

Lets say two :D
EX-es can be other than just GF, doesn't matter what kind.
I often suggest one way to break-up with someone without feeling guilty is to be an arse hole so the other party will hate you and initiate the break up instead :p

To be fair, it's not just a one-way or a women thingy; I hate at least one ex to the core too. We are separated but the very thought of her (maybe some events reminded me of her) will boil my blood. I don't know why... maybe I still have "feelings" for her? :rolleyes:

The funny thing is that she hates me too.
We tried talking, but always ended up in heated quarrels.