PDA

View Full Version : MP bad HJ

MitMit
28-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Went to a MP in JB for a 2 hr massage w HJ.

Started the HJ with abt 20mins left.

Massage my groin area for less than 1 min and started the actually HJ.

What i dun like is she pulled down the dick skin real tight and shake up down
vigarously.

Its a bit pain and uncomfortable. Seems like she is try to shoot me off quickly.

I exp this a few times in JB MPs. So not sure its becos they are worried being caught or what.

As I dun come fast with HJ, she will go fast and faster to get me off. And I either hv to forcus inorder to shoot or went limp being sore.

Did you ever come across one which is patient enuff to work it up to a climax?

alan0338
28-01-2011, 03:13 PM
ever experience once when a gal pcc for me and super pain like my cock is not made of flesh.... unforgettable bad experience.. :mad:

Goatslooter
28-01-2011, 03:19 PM
you guys are unlucky! there are many good n patient MLs who can slowly take her own sweet time and as instructed n guide by you to get the job done. I ever have a session w a ML for half an hour just for JG/HJ and i had a pleasant time with her service and tip her 20%.:)

naturegreen
28-01-2011, 08:55 PM
I think when it is paid with money, most of the time they wanna you to cum fast so that they can move on to the next paying customer. But if it's done with a FB, then that's totally different. Hot passion!

Asianpeople
28-01-2011, 10:50 PM
bro, you should have ask her to stop or tell her that her skill is not to your liking. If she is gonna keep on doing this style, you wont be paying her.

77guy
29-01-2011, 11:53 AM
For me its quite easi when face wif tis kinda situation...will simply tell the gal if u doin too fast n hurt my dicky, i wont cum when feeling pain, then most of the time, they will go slow n do it the way i wanna till i off load.;)

nokia88
29-01-2011, 12:56 PM
I will inform the girl i dun like too fast and they will adjust speed accordingly

austin69
29-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Went to a MP in JB for a 2 hr massage w HJ.

Started the HJ with abt 20mins left.

Massage my groin area for less than 1 min and started the actually HJ.

What i dun like is she pulled down the dick skin real tight and shake up down
vigarously.

Its a bit pain and uncomfortable. Seems like she is try to shoot me off quickly.

I exp this a few times in JB MPs. So not sure its becos they are worried being caught or what.

As I dun come fast with HJ, she will go fast and faster to get me off. And I either hv to forcus inorder to shoot or went limp being sore.

Did you ever come across one which is patient enuff to work it up to a climax?

Bro, if you want HJ only go Petain Road look for Mona - H24R07 CAT30, Malay WL ex-GL. She will even provide you CIM if you want!

I thank you.

austin69
29-01-2011, 01:21 PM
I think when it is paid with money, most of the time they wanna you to cum fast so that they can move on to the next paying customer. But if it's done with a FB, then that's totally different. Hot passion!

Well, not necessarily Bro. I visit WLs in Petain for HJ and they are great. I look for CAT20 WLs and they are more than happy to HJ me for a good 20 minutes. I can even request HJ with no condom, can also.

Ups you with my 1 humble point.:cool:

I thank you.

fornicator
29-01-2011, 01:27 PM
ever experience once when a gal pcc for me and super pain like my cock is not made of flesh.... unforgettable bad experience.. :mad:

Ouch Bro! Yes me also experience this I tell her slowly lah! Managed to come but after go home my cock skin swollen! Haha.:p

Ups you +2 points:cool:

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

VanGogh
29-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Bro IMHO, think they're jus not professional enough :)

bonkudear
29-01-2011, 03:03 PM
I will ask for lotion to be applied to reduce the friction caused. :)

funseCker
29-01-2011, 06:25 PM
My experience with most JS I encountered in the spas in China, are similar. Altho no matter what, they will stay for the 1.5 hours but when doing the HJ, they just shake up and down faster and faster.

As bro VanGogh said, they are probably not professional or well trained enuff :S End of day, either my little bro was sore or I just tell them their standard not good enuff. lol.

peace.

DavidFox468
30-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Same here. Got a few who if you don't come quickly start to go faster and harder thinking that will make you come. I have had to tell many to slow down with blow jobs too. Sucking harder and faster just doesn't work for me and I have to tell them in sign language (usually) to go slowly and gently. Most will oblige. Those that don't find themselves sucking a soft dick and then they understand.

ACMV & Lift
01-02-2011, 07:50 AM
I can even request HJ with no condom, can also.

Why hj oso wanna cap ?