PDA

View Full Version : Hougang De Sauna

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ca1vin
10-09-2004, 05:10 PM
Anyone bros in here ever tried this place before ? Its inside USR Shopping Centre.

The Renegade
10-09-2004, 06:32 PM
Anyone bros in here ever tried this place before ? Its inside USR Shopping Centre.

I would suggest you do a search on this place, do some reading first, rather than post a question like this.... you'll never know what you might end up getting...

subband
10-09-2004, 08:04 PM

yes, I tried it before, what did u want to know?

run_crouch_jump
23-04-2005, 02:09 PM

Hi,
I'd like 2 noe abt d place coz its nearby..like how much d cost (entrance fee, damage, etc), got xtra anot, d WL chio anot, massage gd anot?

rubberking
23-04-2005, 03:34 PM
this forum is getting boring........

marlboro
24-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Very long liao since i visit that pl , most of the gal used to be very old,not sure of it now.

gonggong18
24-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Very long liao since i visit that pl , most of the gal used to be very old,not sure of it now.
Me too, used to have both locals and Malaysian. Age around 30 plus, even one quite old. Amy but had her regulars. Went ther to run errands and saw a few new ones stillin the 30s or late 20s. but didn't try..no $

PASSIONAETE04
24-04-2005, 12:21 PM

Try Monica.........if she still working there, not bad among all those Old gals

gigantic_tk
24-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Was told this joint is under the same management as Twins Spa at Fu Lu Shou. Dun know if there ever rotate the gals among their joint. Hougang De sauna is too far for me, very poor in topo, just hope that if rotate I can try out few Hougang De saunna ang pai gals at Twins Spa liao...................

SSOU
24-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Hi,
I'd like 2 noe abt d place coz its nearby..like how much d cost (entrance fee, damage, etc), got xtra anot, d WL chio anot, massage gd anot?

If it is nearby, then just go there and try. All yr info can be found if you do a search !!

Just go there and do it. JUST DO IT !!

Care4one
24-04-2005, 10:49 PM
Was told this joint is under the same management as Twins Spa at Fu Lu Shou. Dun know if there ever rotate the gals among their joint. Hougang De sauna is too far for me, very poor in topo, just hope that if rotate I can try out few Hougang De saunna ang pai gals at Twins Spa liao...................

Hi Bro,

It has been quite a long time did not patronise this hc, any idea chilli still around quite a good bonker

Happy cheonging.....
Care4one

gigantic_tk
24-04-2005, 11:11 PM
Hi Bro,

It has been quite a long time did not patronise this hc, any idea chilli still around quite a good bonker

Happy cheonging.....
Care4one

I knew HDS when this infamous Jenny, popular for her good JG. The rest of the gals I have no knowledge liao.

marineparade
25-04-2005, 01:46 AM
Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre nowadays look more like a ghost complex compare to the lively yester-years. last time sec sch days we still consider hippy to hang out at the arcade there or play billards at pot black.
the hc upstairs is more for old goose lovers.
old complex, old hc, old gooses........ :p

hardrocksg
25-04-2005, 09:44 AM
Hi Bro,

Happy cheonging.....
Care4one
Hiam Jiao?
Was still around when last visited 3mths ago

gigantic_tk
25-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Hougang de Sauna is within Upper Serangoon shopping Centre
#04-01/08. Opening hours 10 am to 11pm daily. Tel: 6382 7532
-Entrance : $35 for 45 min massage + $100 (FJ) Standard HC rate

Monica, Chilli, Hiam Jiao .... - dun know if all these still available there.

I just know this infamous Jenny for her very good JG but already left.

Ahblack
29-04-2005, 11:05 PM
My favourite is Xiao Yen (Kim). She can speak English and has a good sense of humour.
Face:7
Body:8
The rest is for you to discover.

Ahblack
11-08-2005, 01:50 AM
Anyone had a good experience with Kim(Xiao Yen)? I find her a hidden gem!
Look:7
Boobs:8
Service:9
Attitude:10
She is a PRC with good attitude!

Jo50
14-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Patronised this joint a couple of times. Had tried a Chinese gal Cili and a Malay gal Anita. The first time went there, was assigned Cili. She came in and and welcome by hugging me. Helped me undress and was on her knees to help lower my underwear. Commented on my big plumb head and kissed it, sending shivers down my body!!!
Massaged my back for abt 10 mins and asked me to turn over. Surprisingly she stripped everything and sit astride my thighs and began to massage my chest. I reciprocate and massage her chest too. Bros who love big boob will be dissapointed. Same time she rubbed her hairy pussy over my harden meat. Asked me what service I required, told her full course. To cut down on the raba raba story, let me go stright to the main course.
She capped me (better to be safe than sorry!) and straight away sucked my cock...licked my balls...and poking my asrehole. In the 69 position, I dug deep into her wet hole....she was really wet!
Next proceed to the missionary position...slowly pumping in and out for abt 10 mins..her soft moaning is a faker...but then i enjoyed it. :)
Next doggie....Cili has small and not meaty bum...so full penetration was made easier. Maintained the motion for abt 10 mins before I expensed my balls content...sadly not into her but into the condom.
After that she help washed my limp cock. :o

nexo
14-08-2005, 12:36 PM
recently went there to look see look see .. srsc is really a dead place now .. i walk past hgds and see a few gals there .. looks more than 30 yrs old din try ..but think can have special there in more peace cause no ppl one think av also dun bother to go there

Harry Curry
15-08-2005, 03:19 PM
this is one quiet and low profile proper massage joint,in my opinion nice aunty place for a good massage and release.
I have posted recently on some of the old girls that serviced me and I happy with them
Helen :big girl big boobs also big cunt that is very loose.Money mad always asking customers to book her out.Outcall $150 for two hours.in house FJ $80.age about 40 also.
Chilli abt 40+worked at this place at least six years now,favourite Ang Pai,very daring alwasy naked when doing massage.very friendly and chatty,great service.average silicone filled boobs.when I had her about five yaers ago she had very soft small boobs,Told me she had impalnts done to enlarge.Now the breasts are hard and solid,very unnatural.very sexy and screws like mad.perpetually wet,I think from KY jelly.
Wendy :my favourite,hairless cunt tight and very warm lady.speaks good english,seems well educated about 45 years old.will do FJ and has very good sexy massage skills.For those who like petite small size aunty,this is it.
all the above charges the same standard $30 for HJ.$80 for BJ and Fj combined.
The place is basic has steam room and sauna and good clean rooms.entrance $34 for 45mins

michong
15-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Hi bros,

is Tina still work there? I went there once last year and she allow CIM. thinking of visit her again.

lchungwe
22-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Just went in to Hougang De Sauna

being served by a girl call Sugar and this is my reviews. dun want to say the style cos it is the same with every HC gals.

Look:8
Boobs:6

Damage - $100 + $34

nxt visit, got $20 discount.

Heard that she is off on Monday but today happen to meet her cos she changed off days.

lchungwe
22-08-2005, 05:26 PM
also she is only 26.

while walking out, saw some more young gals(around 20plus) at a corner shops,

there is also aunties inside too.............

chjw18
24-08-2005, 12:35 AM
Wendy :my favourite,hairless cunt tight and very warm lady.speaks good english,seems well educated about 45 years old.will do FJ and has very good sexy massage skills.For those who like petite small size aunty,this is it.

Went and had a session with Wendy. She looks late 40s, but manage to keep fit. Best of all, her nipples are still pinkish after having one kid.

Her massage is quite good and her sensual massage is even better. I especially like her attitude. When I told her I have no mood for "special", she just smiled and said, "it's o.k., perhaps next time". This made me felt bad and went for a HJ.

She is very pro-active. First she did a sensual massage around my vital areas and then positioned herself so that I can finger her. She is tight and gets wet very easily. After a while, she position her breast in a position so that I can peel the top of her blouse and bra to attack her nipples. About 10 minutes into the action, she finally proceed to take off her blouse, bra and g-string; pulling her skirt upwards at the same time. She then lie down and ask me to rub my prick between her thighs (like screwing without getting in). Finally, she sat up and let me finish off with rubbing myself in-between her breats. All this while, we were involved in passionate kissing.

Overall a very service oriented lady with horny moans throughout the session. I was really impressed with her allowing and initiating the various "positions".

Paid her $50 for the good service.

She also told me that there is 30 minute sessions at $26 after 9:00 pm.

obat22
15-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Hougang De Sauna- went last month and massaged by Wendy. Service-wise as some brothers have said, was very good. However this lady is very old maybe close to 50s. Wonder if any brothers have visited this place lately and met younger girls with good services. Anybody try Sugar? FR appreciated, thanks.

curiosity
15-01-2006, 11:21 PM
went this afternoon and try jessica.
Look : Pleasant looking gal, 7/10
Body : firm B cup
BJ with hot tea
Sex : 7
She willing to please you and try different position as requested. Did her in doggie and finish off in missionary.

obat22
16-01-2006, 05:06 AM
Thanks for yr info re Jessica. Appreciate if you will like me know what is your damages for FJ/HJ thanks again.

wanker10
16-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Hi Bros,

Was quite surprised that this Chilli is still working at HDS. Used to try her cos she is the most horny lady at HDS. She always will like to finish you off first before the message. Her best is BJ while you standing & she kneel in fornt of you.

Cheers,:D

curiosity
16-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Thanks for yr info re Jessica. Appreciate if you will like me know what is your damages for FJ/HJ thanks again.

FJ : 100
HJ : never try, should be around 30-50

so_good
16-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Bro chjw18,

Is this Wendy a local or M'sian chinese??

chjw18
17-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Bro chjw18,

Is this Wendy a local or M'sian chinese??

from the way she speaks, i think she is local.

so_good
17-01-2006, 08:54 AM
bro chjw18, Thks!!!!

obat22
06-02-2006, 02:23 PM
FJ : 100
HJ : never try, should be around 30-50

Thanks for yr info. Tried Jessica a few days ago and found her to be a nice lady as you described. Massage was strong and good but body quite soft and on the darker side. Any brothers have other recommendations from this HC, thanks.

The Renegade
06-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Any brothers have other recommendations from this HC, thanks.

Used to frequent this joint. My personal preference is XiaoYan, XiaoXue and Cecillia. But don't know if they are still around as I've not been there for ages... :)

cashlove
07-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Anyone had a good experience with Kim(Xiao Yen)? I find her a hidden gem!
Look:7
Boobs:8
She is a PRC with good attitude!

Me tried her serveral times last year. Your rating are consisitent with mine. But nowaday no go liao becos $$$ is tight.

PASSIONAETE04
07-02-2006, 05:04 PM
My favourite is Xiao Yen (Kim). She can speak English and has a good sense of humour.
Face:7
Body:8
The rest is for you to discover.

bRO, IS THIS xIAO yEN a PRC who used to run a Floral shop, If so she already there . 3 years ...........but find her a too skinny at that time

trustee_6969
08-02-2006, 04:28 PM
there is a Thai gal by the name of Carol, used to work in traditional thai massage joint, good massage I got from her and she claim to know how to Jua Gen, I did not try as I was too horny to have FJ with her, quite a nice lady who can speak Chinese. Ceciler is no longer there but Chilli is still there.

obat22
08-02-2006, 04:57 PM
re Carol, very interesting! What is the damage like for FJ and JuaGen? Any FR ? thanks bro.

RedJacket
08-02-2006, 05:42 PM
there is a Thai gal by the name of Carol, used to work in traditional thai massage joint, good massage I got from her and she claim to know how to Jua Gen

There is also a thai ger name Wendy. Quite plumb. She has good massage skills. FJ skill so so. Can try her too.

RedJacket
08-02-2006, 06:05 PM
There is also a thai ger name Wendy. Quite plumb. She has good massage skills. FJ skill so so. Can try her too.

Sorry for my mistake. This thai ger should be called Irene.

trustee_6969
08-02-2006, 07:32 PM
re Carol, very interesting! What is the damage like for FJ and JuaGen? Any FR ? thanks bro.

She quote me 80 for FJ, Jua Gen she quote me 50... I only did FJ with her, yet to try her Jua Gen as I have many bad experience with other Jua Gen, feel like HJ and I am paying 50 for it... but she told me that the proper Jua Gen is without cuming, and u will feel the difference the next day, just wonder should I trust her or not... As for the FJ, SOP, can feel that she can control her cunt to maximise your pleasure, small boobs to me as I am a boob lover. heh heh.

obat22
08-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Re Carol, thanks for yr info. Forget to ask u about her look, whether pleasing? Was there yesterday and call for Jessica, quite a nice looking girl but unable to do sensual massage to steam u up. I think Wendy does better in sensual massage to tempt and steam u up but she is quite old. Cheers.

trustee_6969
10-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Re Carol, thanks for yr info. Forget to ask u about her look, whether pleasing? Was there yesterday and call for Jessica, quite a nice looking girl but unable to do sensual massage to steam u up. I think Wendy does better in sensual massage to tempt and steam u up but she is quite old. Cheers.

Well,as for look, I think is personal, I am ok with freshly type and only go for services... Carol looks fine for me and I finds her quite polite, maybe Thai are more polite in communication. Anyway, to me she looks fine, yes, Jessica looks good but yet to try. BTW, most of the lady there are above 30, not a good joint for young cheongster, I am almost 40, think it is fine for me as I don't like too young girls... cheers

obat22
12-02-2006, 12:56 PM
It is OK with me if the ladies are over 30 as long as service is good. Anyway I am much older than you so no problem. You try Jessica and see whether you will appreciate her and I will try Carol next week. I like this place because it is nearby my place also it is very quite. Cheers.

FatSpider
12-02-2006, 01:09 PM
very long ago
got a girl called jessie there
can FJ raw only $40

LCKING68
23-02-2006, 10:32 PM
I have tried Wendy and chili so far but personally prefer wendy though chili sexy massage was good!
while paying at counter, saw one big boobs fair lau-chio but never ask for her name...
any bro can recommend the big boobs and fair lauchio in HDS? slightly plump side but looks mid 30s...
THanks!

pharoah
24-02-2006, 10:39 AM
My FR is a little old but what the heck, not sure if the girl is still working there.

Name :San San
BJ: nil
HJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Body massge: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage 100 for hj + FJ
Entance fee: can't remember now.

She was wearing demin overalls during massage, so got conned into thinking she was slim. Only when she stripped that I noticed she was a big girl. A little hairy on the legs, which I personally disliked. Decided to go ahead anyway.

After massage had a HJ. Rested for a while then started the FJ after she capped me. It was awesome seeing her spreading her legs 180 degrees to sit on my erect prick. Commented that mine is longer than her other customers. Gave a sigh of relief and smiled happily as my member inched bit by bit and enter her fully. She was so happy with the achievement that she sat motionless for a while..... After a few thrusts opted for missionary and then doggie. Shot my load while resting my weight on her huge bums.

Felt quite relieved the whole thing was over. Personally prefer small sized girls now. Talked with her for a while before leaving. Said she got average one customer a day, "because she big girl, ma".

bluefire
24-02-2006, 05:50 PM
I usually go there and try my luck on the girls....However, if the girl that appear is not what I like. I would ask them to change. I believe there are still some nice Lao Chio over there. Just that the turnover rate there is pretty high. Any recommendation from those Bros who had been there recently?

LCKING68
02-03-2006, 11:52 PM
anyone tried helen in HDS? heard she is one of the fair big boobs gal around.
pls give your comments if you have tried. thanks!

ramldl
07-03-2006, 06:55 PM
hi bros ,

Just wanna share my experience in HDS ,was there yesterday for a massage feelin tired and horny ...........guess wat their rooms were all full ,so had to wait for half and hour .........finally my turn ....showed into the room by aunty mending the reception ........i was given a lady abt 35yrs old....wow she was tall ,slim ,her skin was fair ,had nice long hair and nice average size boobs with perky pink nipples.

I stripped and she massage my back ,her massage was good .....after the sop massage ....she started playing with my bums and slide her finger into my ass crack down to my balls .........stroking and playing with it.........it was so shiok leh .......after awhile she ask me turn around ....and she so i markita already .....she gently stroke my brother and continue with massage .......after 20mins she pop the question ....Darlin you wanna special ........and she was quite resonable ,she stripped and gave me a blow job teasing my balls and my nipples ..........after that i buay tahan she cap me and we fucked in various positions ........here cunt was tight for her age ..........she was good with her inner thigh musscle ...........it created more sensation .....fucked her like no tomorrow .............finally shoot a load of cum ............i felll on her stomach and we started frenching like bf /gf ............wow that was fun ..............would definately go back for second round ..........shw gave me her contact ..........if any bro wanna her contact pls PM me ..........shes from MALAYSIA but speaks good chinese / malay and english ............you wont regret the experience

PS : Pls do up me .............first time posting ............Thanks:)

obat22
22-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Hi Ramidl. forgot to ask you what was the damage for the full course?

LChiou
23-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Care to give the name?

Vibrant69
14-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Me tried her serveral times last year. Your rating are consisitent with mine. But nowaday no go liao becos $$$ is tight.
Tried Xiao Yen as recommended by recept
Name :Xiao Yen
BJ: 5/10
HJ: 7/10
Body massge: 3/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage 80 for FJ
RTF: maybe

Her attitude is good for a masseuse. As she ride on top first, keep commenting little bro is damn thick, think she's quite proactive for action...I suggested we flip over and she offered doggie style but I mumbled me stomach too big...but she said can, no prob as she spreadeagled while offering her love nest for penetration. I didn't wait and plunged my 'blunt'' instrument into her, pumped her good and she started moaning... After 5 minutes, couldn't tahan as we had a good foreplay session with her caressing my little bro up and down, left & right with her finger tips before with me rubbing her cunt till she was dripping wet.

Up my points please if you find her good to bonk...:D

Ahblack
14-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Xiao Yen is my favourite. She moans and tries to please. As you get to know her more, you get more! She is an honest and straight forward girl. Not so money minded. Worth a try.
Massage: 6
BJ: 7
FJ: 7
Boobs: 8
Body:7
:p

Ahblack
15-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Today, so many brothers booked Xiao Yen. I couldn't get my regular 4pm slot!
Please post FR. :mad:

jerzydudek
19-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Of the over 35 ladies there,who would u recommend as the most chio?

peterfish
25-05-2006, 08:51 AM
Of the over 35 ladies there,who would u recommend as the most chio?
Jessica! Sexy lau chio! Age late 30s but looks like early 30s!

LChiou
25-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Jessica! Sexy lau chio! Age late 30s but looks like early 30s!
How about her service? I have just try Chilli, she is still in good shape and provide friendly good service at good price.

peterfish
26-05-2006, 05:45 PM
How about her service? I have just try Chilli, she is still in good shape and provide friendly good service at good price.
her services very good. BBBJ with good ball licking. Breasts very firm and during cat bath , will shove her 2 "balls of pleasure" for you to feast on:D . She is only available in the afternoon after 2pm cos she drives to S'pore from JB daily.

LChiou
08-06-2006, 10:32 AM
I tried Baby 2 days ago, good blow and wet cunt, shiok!

obat22
05-07-2006, 02:14 PM
I tried Baby 2 days ago, good blow and wet cunt, shiok!

LChiou, any FR, how old? What is the damage like? Thanks for your info.

LChiou
05-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Baby i think is one of the younger girl there. i am not good at giving FR. She is maybe early 30, Malaysian, accomodating and have a good blow-good suction. While she was blowing me, i fingered her, and she was really wet, almost wanted me to fuck her, but I refused. i can feel her cunt really wet, and I came. Sorry that is about all.

I try Jessica yesterday. she is a Malaysian and a pretty mid 30 lady. Her service is ok, but didnt give me the feel while she blow me with hot tea. I have a FJ with her, damage-$80.

I would still rate Chilli above both of them, she would make u want to go back to her.

obat22
05-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Baby i think is one of the younger girl there. i am not good at giving FR. She is maybe early 30, Malaysian, accomodating and have a good blow-good suction. While she was blowing me, i fingered her, and she was really wet, almost wanted me to fuck her, but I refused. i can feel her cunt really wet, and I came. Sorry that is about all.

I try Jessica yesterday. she is a Malaysian and a pretty mid 30 lady. Her service is ok, but didnt give me the feel while she blow me with hot tea. I have a FJ with her, damage-$80.

I would still rate Chilli above both of them, she would make u want to go back to her.

LChiou, thanks for yr info. Tried Jessica few months ago, although nice looking she doesnt give u that special feelings. In other word she doesnt tempt you completely. Am going to try Tina this evening, hopefully will be good. re Chilli, good rating from you? Anything special? Cheers.

LChiou
06-07-2006, 11:20 AM
How's Tina?

obat22
06-07-2006, 11:27 AM
How's Tina?

Tina, went there yesterday. Very tall and big bone. I was bonking her like bonking an angmo woman. Not fat but big size. FJ $80. But her massage is good, very hard and solid. What about chillie? I still prefer Jennifer of Joyful, average built, ladylike and plenty of water. Have u try her?

HC_LOVER
06-07-2006, 12:26 PM
hi bros ,

Just wanna share my experience in HDS ,was there yesterday for a massage feelin tired and horny ...........guess wat their rooms were all full ,so had to wait for half and hour .........finally my turn ....showed into the room by aunty mending the reception ........i was given a lady abt 35yrs old....wow she was tall ,slim ,her skin was fair ,had nice long hair and nice average size boobs with perky pink nipples.

I stripped and she massage my back ,her massage was good .....after the sop massage ....she started playing with my bums and slide her finger into my ass crack down to my balls .........stroking and playing with it.........it was so shiok leh .......after awhile she ask me turn around ....and she so i markita already .....she gently stroke my brother and continue with massage .......after 20mins she pop the question ....Darlin you wanna special ........and she was quite resonable ,she stripped and gave me a blow job teasing my balls and my nipples ..........after that i buay tahan she cap me and we fucked in various positions ........here cunt was tight for her age ..........she was good with her inner thigh musscle ...........it created more sensation .....fucked her like no tomorrow .............finally shoot a load of cum ............i felll on her stomach and we started frenching like bf /gf ............wow that was fun ..............would definately go back for second round ..........shw gave me her contact ..........if any bro wanna her contact pls PM me ..........shes from MALAYSIA but speaks good chinese / malay and english ............you wont regret the experience

PS : Pls do up me .............first time posting ............Thanks:)

Please PM me the name of this lady
I would like to try her
Many thanks
HC_LOVER

LChiou
06-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Tina, went there yesterday. Very tall and big bone. I was bonking her like bonking an angmo woman. Not fat but big size. FJ $80. But her massage is good, very hard and solid. What about chillie? I still prefer Jennifer of Joyful, average built, ladylike and plenty of water. Have u try her?
Chilli is worth a try if u r particular about feel, she can create the atmosphere and make u horny. At her age, maybe early 40, she is very well maintain.:p

derick5145
07-07-2006, 10:13 AM
I used to go to HDS i would sugest you all try cecila very friendly like gf.
She will masage you from the back the ask you want special if yes she will strip and boby massage u . She very horny i ever try to insert finger into the ass . But she is only availble on tue cos she told me she work part time .

Look : 7/10
Damage : $ 100 / $ 50

obat22
07-07-2006, 02:44 PM
Chilli is worth a try if u r particular about feel, she can create the atmosphere and make u horny. At her age, maybe early 40, she is very well maintain.:p

re chilli, what was the damage like for fj? early 40 is quite old but think must be very experienced to arouse u, hahaha. thanks for yr info.

Ahblack
08-07-2006, 02:18 AM
The best is still Xiao Yen. Real gf feeling and very accomadating.:p

peterfish
08-07-2006, 08:37 AM
I used to go to HDS i would sugest you all try cecila very friendly like gf.
She will masage you from the back the ask you want special if yes she will strip and boby massage u . She very horny i ever try to insert finger into the ass . But she is only availble on tue cos she told me she work part time .

Look : 7/10
Damage : $ 100 / $ 50
yes but she offered me S$80 for full course the last time I tried her. Of course on a Tuesday.:D

peterfish
08-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Quite true. Her skill and assets are good but she just lacks that special GF feeling. That X factor that would complete the whole work. Sometime when I fucked her, just felt like fucking a robot.

obat22
08-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Quite true. Her skill and assets are good but she just lacks that special GF feeling. That X factor that would complete the whole work. Sometime when I fucked her, just felt like fucking a robot.

re Jessica, agree with you, completely no gf feelings. As I have said in my earlier post, quite nice looking but unable to tempt you at all. Just one visit is enough. What about cecila, is she nice looking and how old? Frankly speaking, FJ complete, at this place cost at most 80 which is more than enough as they are all late 30s or early 40s and some over 40 too. Actually no need to ask price, just do it and pay 80.

Antonio
08-07-2006, 05:30 PM
The best is still Xiao Yen. Real gf feeling and very accomadating.:p

Wat's the damage? Does she do bbbj?:)

Care4one
11-07-2006, 09:52 AM
To all Bros,

My experience with Chilli not regret suggest to all to try chilli

peterfish
11-07-2006, 05:57 PM
re Jessica, agree with you, completely no gf feelings. As I have said in my earlier post, quite nice looking but unable to tempt you at all. Just one visit is enough. What about cecila, is she nice looking and how old? Frankly speaking, FJ complete, at this place cost at most 80 which is more than enough as they are all late 30s or early 40s and some over 40 too. Actually no need to ask price, just do it and pay 80.
Cecila? Don't think I tried b4. I used to have a regular called Fei Fei at HDS. A Lao Chio but willing to do anything and everything. Best of all, she gives you that special gf feeling. Made the whole thing less commerical. more like a ONS.

80 is the std at there. some gives more for 80 while others like Jessica just give you what 80 will get you.

Wei Xiao Bao
11-07-2006, 08:30 PM
yes but she offered me S$80 for full course the last time I tried her. Of course on a Tuesday.:D

Cecilia??? Use to hve a Cecilia 12 yrs ago.

Could it b d same 1??? Wonder???

peterfish
12-07-2006, 08:10 AM

O that hairdresser, Cecilia. I did tried her. Just forgot abt her services. If can't remember then must be so so. If good, will remember. If bad, then will remember even more.

LChiou
12-07-2006, 04:45 PM

U really a old customer there, do u know a Jenny who used to work there,wonder where is she now?

hardrocksg
12-07-2006, 06:38 PM
To all Bros,

My experience with Chilli not regret suggest to all to try chilli
1) Will not forget her and her service
2) Moved on due to everytime must wait

Care4one
13-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Yes, at time have to wait.
Never get disappointed with her service at any time and like her the way she rode on me wow!

Cheer!

Wei Xiao Bao
13-07-2006, 08:01 PM
U really a old customer there, do u know a Jenny who used to work there,wonder where is she now?

Hi Bro,

No i-deal about d Jenny u mentioned, pai-seh...

starfish39
14-07-2006, 01:17 PM
yes i kind of miss jenny in a strange way. ok bit of auntie but always give great bbbj. last time she was at Pissa but then quit, i lost touch after that. maybe retired, shame. but if anyone know please advise.

love_MILF
14-07-2006, 06:18 PM
i had been on the HC sence for some yrs but only now tat i decided its time i give some contributions. this is my first fr so please bear with me all seniors........

decided to try chilly after hearing so much abt her. Call HDS so make a reservation. was 5 mins late, in front of me was a indian gentleman who wanted chilly to but luckily i arrive in time.

was assign rm9 so i proceed to the rm first to shower. as soon as i dry myself, chilly came in.

was rather dissappointed in the looks department but wat the heck she is almost 40.(she claims) I tried another one b4 who was 40 but looks sexy and leggy hence the high expectations.

nonetheless proceed to lie down and start with the message. the message was good. the right strength and not the piano type, even ask me if she is use too mush force.

when she is done with the message, came the sexy message or i dunno wat u guys call it. she starts to tickle my body, starting from the tigh slowly towards the butt crack. then towards my balls. all tis time with her clothes fully on.( tot she always do tis naked...) slowly she start to catbath me and tickle my ROD. by tis time my ROD is in battle mode. she slowly climb on top of me as the catbath, and give me a soft moan as she lick my ears. after abt 5 mins of fore play, she ask me to turn over and ask me if i wanna make love.

I wasn't in the mood for sex so i opt for BJ. immediately she strip to her birthday suit and carry on with her catbath. I must admit she has a great body dispite her age, and her boobs are a great feel. juz cannot get enuf of the boobs. she push her boobs toward my face and let have a good suck. I'm a boob lover so when i start i can't stop. after much sucking and licking, she proceed to give me a BBBJ which i feel is really nothing to shout abt.

She suggest to change to 69 when i try to reach for her pussy. Finger her during 69 she let me suck her melons ocassionally. then she upped her tempo for the BBBJ. tat really bring me to a different level. there r times i wanted to F her an finish off. I signal to her i abt to come, she told me to hang on awhile and took out the CD. she capped me and continue to give me a fantastic BJ. Soon i unload,sadly into the CD. even when i unload, she still continue to suck me dry. then she took off the CD and cover me with a towel.

Overall i feel she live up to her name as HDS angpai, juz didn't have the chance to experience her naked sexy message.

Name: CHILLY
FACE: 4/10 some bros may feel otherwise
Body: 7/10 considering her age but i like leggy type
HJ: NA
BJ: 9/10
FJ: NA
Damage: 70 BJ + 10 tips

sorry forthe long fr....

Wei Xiao Bao
14-07-2006, 07:23 PM
yes i kind of miss jenny in a strange way. ok bit of auntie but always give great bbbj. last time she was at Pissa but then quit, i lost touch after that. maybe retired, shame. but if anyone know please advise.

she got a tatoo at her back? A plump, fleshy lady that time?

DareAngle
14-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Think that place no young gals right?? can advise!

Ahblack
16-07-2006, 10:22 AM
After 2 years seeing Xiao Yen, she finally gave me a raw session! Now I'm worried. She must be doing this to get popular! Anyone ever got a raw session?;)

obat22
16-07-2006, 04:53 PM
After 2 years seeing Xiao Yen, she finally gave me a raw session! Now I'm worried. She must be doing this to get popular! Anyone ever got a raw session?;)

Not surprised! During my last trip there, I was told by one of the girls who massage me, that inorder to be an AngPai, MORE AND MORE girls are providing raw sessions from time to time. If u do not give raw session and are not an angpai, only can get at the most two customers a day if lucky. Don't know how true? But raw is very very dangerous,huh?

dunlop
16-07-2006, 11:37 PM
Not surprised! During my last trip there, I was told by one of the girls who massage me, that inorder to be an AngPai, MORE AND MORE girls are providing raw sessions from time to time. If u do not give raw session and are not an angpai, only can get at the most two customers a day if lucky. Don't know how true? But raw is very very dangerous,huh?

OMG...serious shit man...

hardrocksg
17-07-2006, 09:10 AM
1) XY the silicon tits?
2) She offer, you must accept?:rolleyes:
3) You be very scared, very very scared because raw comes with heavy consequences and nightmares

peterfish
17-07-2006, 11:56 AM
yes, this is true. Sad to say, this HC is located in a very run down buidling. Hardly any walk by traffic. Somemore at the 4th Storey. I reckoned abt 40-50% of the units there closed. So it is no surprise that the gals there have to depend on regulars and word of mouth for biz. So LL have to provide RAW to keep the regulars and to entice new ones.

starfish39
17-07-2006, 12:39 PM
she got a tatoo at her back? A plump, fleshy lady that time?

No she did not have tatoo i can remember and quite small not plump. very old aunty type but gave excellent CIM and swallow occasion, i think she retire after pissa which is a shame as still had some years left in her. anyone know where she is let me know please.

obat22
17-07-2006, 12:44 PM
yes, this is true. Sad to say, this HC is located in a very run down buidling. Hardly any walk by traffic. Somemore at the 4th Storey. I reckoned abt 40-50% of the units there closed. So it is no surprise that the gals there have to depend on regulars and word of mouth for biz. So LL have to provide RAW to keep the regulars and to entice new ones.

Very true! anyway, who have you call so far for massage at this place? Any clean ones, hahaha. I suppose all activities should be 100% capped so ricks are minimised.

peterfish
17-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Very true! anyway, who have you call so far for massage at this place? Any clean ones, hahaha. I suppose all activities should be 100% capped so ricks are minimised.
I have tried almost all. My regular is Jessica. If she is not free, then I will just go to the washing machine area or peek into the rest area and choose.

Ray06
17-07-2006, 08:40 PM

Bro, not really true, if these gals still love their body, treasure their life then they can also switch to other HC, right?

Ahblack
17-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Yes, I really regret! Anyway, i'll never do it again! Life is too precious.
Cheers.

peterfish
18-07-2006, 08:20 AM
Bro, not really true, if these gals still love their body, treasure their life then they can also switch to other HC, right?
same at other HCs. At other HCs, how can they fight with the young ones? Don't forget those at HDS are of a more mature age group.

obat22
19-07-2006, 05:11 PM
i had been on the HC sence for some yrs but only now tat i decided its time i give some contributions. this is my first fr so please bear with me all seniors........

decided to try chilly after hearing so much abt her. Call HDS so make a reservation. was 5 mins late, in front of me was a indian gentleman who wanted chilly to but luckily i arrive in time.

was assign rm9 so i proceed to the rm first to shower. as soon as i dry myself, chilly came in.

was rather dissappointed in the looks department but wat the heck she is almost 40.(she claims) I tried another one b4 who was 40 but looks sexy and leggy hence the high expectations.

nonetheless proceed to lie down and start with the message. the message was good. the right strength and not the piano type, even ask me if she is use too mush force.

when she is done with the message, came the sexy message or i dunno wat u guys call it. she starts to tickle my body, starting from the tigh slowly towards the butt crack. then towards my balls. all tis time with her clothes fully on.( tot she always do tis naked...) slowly she start to catbath me and tickle my ROD. by tis time my ROD is in battle mode. she slowly climb on top of me as the catbath, and give me a soft moan as she lick my ears. after abt 5 mins of fore play, she ask me to turn over and ask me if i wanna make love.

I wasn't in the mood for sex so i opt for BJ. immediately she strip to her birthday suit and carry on with her catbath. I must admit she has a great body dispite her age, and her boobs are a great feel. juz cannot get enuf of the boobs. she push her boobs toward my face and let have a good suck. I'm a boob lover so when i start i can't stop. after much sucking and licking, she proceed to give me a BBBJ which i feel is really nothing to shout abt.

She suggest to change to 69 when i try to reach for her pussy. Finger her during 69 she let me suck her melons ocassionally. then she upped her tempo for the BBBJ. tat really bring me to a different level. there r times i wanted to F her an finish off. I signal to her i abt to come, she told me to hang on awhile and took out the CD. she capped me and continue to give me a fantastic BJ. Soon i unload,sadly into the CD. even when i unload, she still continue to suck me dry. then she took off the CD and cover me with a towel.

Overall i feel she live up to her name as HDS angpai, juz didn't have the chance to experience her naked sexy message.

Name: CHILLY
FACE: 4/10 some bros may feel otherwise
Body: 7/10 considering her age but i like leggy type
HJ: NA
BJ: 9/10
FJ: NA
Damage: 70 BJ + 10 tips

sorry forthe long fr....

re Chilly, wow you paid 70BJ + 10 tips total 80, you very rich, man. For this price can get FJ. How come Face 4/10, some brother said face not bad. Anyway I have never try, will call tomorrow and try. I see you get BBBJ prior BJ, this very dangerous, huh?

obat22
19-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Yes, I really regret! Anyway, i'll never do it again! Life is too precious.
Cheers.

Ahblack, Hope you are alright and no problem after the RAW session. Can tell which girls is better, your Xiao Yen or Chillie?

Power48
20-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Have not been to HDS for a few years but lately went to try Wendy and Chilli. Wendy is the one with shaved pussy. Massage 6/10 service 9/10. I read a lot about Chilli and I would rate her massage as 7/10 but special service wise very good. When comes to massage I go for MILF only. SCYT is just not my cup of tea.

tomyz
29-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Was in the area today and based on the recommendation of a fellow bro here, tried Wendy.

My brief FR:

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10 A-B cup
Body: 6/10 lau chio but has seen better days. Shaved puss
Massage: 6/10 not bad, sexy massage quite good
BJ: Did not try
FJ: 6/10 quite tight
Attitude: 7/10 very accomodating and friendly
RTF: will try others first.

Cheers

obat22
29-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Visited HDS yesterday, called Chillie. Service-wise Ok but she is old at least 45. Anyway whilst leaving saw one, quite young, thin, long hair light brownish, very nice looking. Could she be Baby or Xiao Yen or sugar? Any brothers can throw some light who she could be??

Ahblack
30-07-2006, 09:30 AM
It could be Qing Qing. Another China girl.

obat22
30-07-2006, 07:36 PM
It could be Qing Qing. Another China girl.

tks for yr response. anyway have u try Qing Qing? Can you give more details, thanks. You dont think it is Xiao Yen which u tried last time?

law_g
02-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Was around the area last night.... very long never go to Hougang De Sauna liao.... so thought try my luck there....

No regular girl there so was introduced to one... Entering the room was a slim lady.. however with a hare-lipped (if I spell correctly)

The back massage was okie.. but was a little bit disappointed when she start talking (a bit lao hong)... Just a honest comment on my part... After the back oil massage, she actually use a hot towel to clean me... with towels to keep me warm... (attitude and service points upped)... Shortly, she started giving me a catbath from behind..... The feeling was very very shiok... She knows how to lick very well.... After a couple of minutes, she asked me turn around and I settled for BJ since her mouth was so good.... She stripped and hers was a normal A cupper.... Very fair skin and my impression of her slowly changed...

While she BJ me, I started my fingering... and man was she wet.... I pump her with my fingers and after a few minutes, she actually turned around and say she cannot tahan... so I obligingly changed BJ to FJ.... She rode on me and I came after a few minutes.... A head massage ends the session and I must say this girl really gives tip top service and very accomodating...

Only at the end, then I know her name is Baby... Remembered had read good FRs about her before and I was really lucky to have met her last night... She is one girl that is inconsistent in her attendence. So bros, who want to check her out, kindly call and ask first.. Here's my stats:

Name: Baby
Looks: 6.5/10 (The face is quite pleasant looking, less the hare-lipped)
Body: 7/10 (Nice A cupper.. slim and smooth body, had a great butt too)
Massage: 7.5/10
Frenching: Never try
BJ: 8/10 (w licking at the right places)
Fingering: Yes (Very wet)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Can see she's enjoying herself...)
Service: 9.5/10 (Even help you wear clothes, tissue to wipe your face after you bathe etc etc)
RTM: Likely...

obat22
03-08-2006, 04:24 AM
Hi Law g, re BABY great FR, what is the damage? Is she about 30 plus or over 40 plus. thanks.

nice2gal
03-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Brothers...tho I'm new to this Fr....I'm not new to HDS. I have been a regular there for many years and since I was in tertiary school. I frequent this HC becos I used to stay very near USSC. When I was there...I will have my regular WLs. Throught the years....I've tried Coco, Cecilia, Chilli, Apple. Unfortunately these 2-3 years I haven't been there becos I shifted far away.

Yes the mall is very rundown, and I still remember there are 2 HC there... The other is Miko...I believe there is a thread on this.

Overall the ladies I've had, has given me very sweet memories that I can't forget. I've practically bonked everyone of them. This is no bullshit. I've been there so many times that the lady at the recept remembers who I want and if she's not available...she'd tell me y didn't i call to book. I hope there is a turn over of the ladies with more pretty ones.

law_g
06-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Hi Obat22

I think she's only 20+... massage charges at the counter I think was $34/$36
Since I changed from BJ to FJ, I paid her $100...

hardrocksg
07-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Yes the mall is very rundown, and I still remember there are 2 HC there... The other is Miko...I believe there is a thread on this.

1) Mike? Defunct sometime ago now is a small joint with no facilities except shower. Changed name too
2) With the new 81 & Fragrance there, perhaps if you are familiar can get the gals to do outcall either before or after work

cashlove
08-08-2006, 02:18 AM
Xiao Yen is the best there, IMO

Ahblack
09-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Xiao Yen is away in Xiamen for 2 weeks back on 18th! So, keep cool!:p

R-K-O
11-08-2006, 12:27 AM
Hi bros, it's been quite a long time I've visited HDS. Wonder whether the environment still the same, small and cramp. esp the changing area and the tv room. keke.....:D Think shd go for a gd rub one day. It has been quite a while i never go massage liao. Wanna "relief" and "release" my body. Pardon me for asking, maybe bros here can intro me any gal there which provide gd and hard massage. Thank you you.....:)

R-K-O

trustee_6969
12-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Been to HDS yesterday with my friend, I had Chilli and my friend had Helen, I would say Chilli is still as hot as before, her juice made the bedsheet wet wet after a good foreplay and fj, and I pay her 80 as usual, did not massage as I like to do FJ first and after that no time liao... :D
My friend had a great time with Helen too, she is only good in service and nothing else..:rolleyes:

obat22
18-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Tried chillie and baby last week. Chillie's massage can do but face cannot make it, anyway she is very cooperative and frendly. Paid FJ 80. Baby's massage also not bad and FJ very good, always very wet and she seems to enjoy it. However she cannot make conversation very well due to "harelip" problem as most of the time cannot understand what she is trying to say. Due to this, frenching not permitted. FJ only 80. Will be trying Xiao Yen (Kim) next week and post FR. So far have tried Jessica, wendy, Tina and the above two baby and chillie. Any brothers have FR on others?

Ahblack
19-08-2006, 01:29 AM
Xiao Yen
Usually start with XY lying on top.No massage. Then, she'll remove her dress, with my help of course. Always wearing striking coloured G-strings. Starts with a menthol BBJ. She'll then :p rub me into her from on top, then work me. She is very hard working! XY usually moves to several positions. We usually end up with me on top. An average of 20-25 mins of action, before we shower. Then a massage if we have time.
Face: Sweet smile
Body: Piece of great surgical work!
GFE:Yes
Return: Everytime
BBJ:7 (Improving)
FJ:8-9
Conversation:7

boogieman8662
20-08-2006, 04:04 PM
i agree with bro Ahblack, i m new here, but i'd been to tis hc many times,tried chilli, wendy,xiao yen,michelle(no more there),helen.....it gave me lots of memories.....
i try to give an overall sum up for those bros who like to know more...

CHILLI--old,but very horny,willing to do anything u ask....very cheap..($60fj)
WENDY--quite ok and patience,shaved pussy,but sometimes look fierce...
XIAO YEN--(prc)--i know her quite sometimes..('bout 2yrs),she was a nice typical china doll when i first met her 2 yrs ago...She was shy,but no body shape..probably A-cupper.unfortunately, she changed,i guess she had gone thru several times surgical operations, boobs becomes bigger,even hole becomes tighter!She told me she do not have many customers, but i m there,always have to wait for her,front desk told me she have 10-14 customers everyday!!! recently went back to see her,she told me to take half an hour(cause she have customers queue),so disappointed,but still went in,i didn't intend to have any special,(no money lah...left $40 in my pocket)..thought she can give me a good massage,her face changed at once,saying the half hour not enough to massage,can only do special,so bo bian,i told her i left with $20, she said nevermind,enough for HJ,start to touch her,thinking tat we had wasted 10mins for tat,i quickly go on top of her,at first she refused,saying $20 only HJ,saying if i have another$20,she will do it....wow....quickily took out the other $20 and went ramming her like there's no tomorrow....haha...i believe i m lucky,very lucky man tat day...
(when i reached home,i realised tat i'd forgotten to use rubber protection....sh**:(

subband
20-08-2006, 05:31 PM
I have a session with Irene. She is a thai.

Looks : 5/10.
Body : a bit plump
Massage : solid. She do sexy massage also.
FJ : 7/10. Willing to please..

Good for those who want a good rubdown!!

Ahblack
20-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Wow! Raw. I guess I better stay away from her. She must be putting herself into a dangerous situation. She has 5-7 customers a day. Just check the code letter - A for Xiao Yen.
Cheers. Any recommendations?

obat22
21-08-2006, 11:05 AM
AhBlack, so you are not the only one doing Xiao Yen without a condom as our friend Boogieman8662 had also done FJ with her without one. I will not be surprised if there are others getting these special concession. I better cancel my booking with her as this is extremely dangerous. How come you always highly recommend her,huh???

boogieman8662
21-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Bro obat22, pls dont blame ahblack for tat, in fact,many of us do not know whats behind those girls, i suspected tat she was offering raw most of the time,(got information from a friend who used to look for her...). i just wanted to know whether is tat true,like u,i m very disappointed.....
forget it,i heard theres another lady named ruby,also a prc,bro u heard of her?got information says she is quite ok,and fj very cheap.....
there's another thing i know from my buddy,which i think should share with brothers like u all, chilli always lick customer ass,beware not to french with her.........haha....
so, brothers out there ,play smart, play safe.......long life.....

shchen
21-08-2006, 01:48 PM
AhBlack, so you are not the only one doing Xiao Yen without a condom ... dangerous. How come you always highly recommend her,huh???

Hi Bro,

For your information there are few girls there offer RAW. I will not mention name. My advice is use Cap all the time.

Cheer!
shchen

obat22
21-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Hi Bro,

For your information there are few girls there offer RAW. I will not mention name. My advice is use Cap all the time.

Cheer!
shchen

Shchen, agree with u that we should use caps at all times. No point in enjoying for a few minutes and regret a life time. Frankly speaking, no harm if you mention names of the few girls u know offer RAW so that brothers @ this forum can be careful and take precaution. Cheers.

obat22
21-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Boogieman8662, thanks for yr tip re chillie. Anyway, this chillie is not good looking at all and very old and I dont think anybody would wish to french her. I have not tried Ruby but will try if you can provide description on look, size etc. You mention her Fj is cheap? How much is cheap? Usually I pay not more than 80 for FJ.

boogieman8662
21-08-2006, 07:18 PM
bro obat22, i have not try Ruby myself, i mentioned her because i was thinking if i don't look for xiao yen anymore,at least there's another prc to try...
my buddy told me tat she kind of wild,dare to do many things,description on her was slightly plump,small size,ok looking.....his damage on fj was $60.(after bargain down from $80). veri veri sorry,tats all i know...
As i'd declared tat i m kind of broke already,i need time to charge my wallet...may not be able to cheong for the next one week or so......sian man...

adamcej
21-08-2006, 11:54 PM
ya try xiao yen raw ... always tickle scrotrum during massage....there felt itchy for some time liao....

adamcej
21-08-2006, 11:59 PM
ya tried xiao yen raw...always tickle scrotrum during massage...feel there itchy for sometime

Ahblack
27-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Qing Qing is the new hottie. Any FR?:p

|-R3D-|
27-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Know baby abt 2yrs liao she's malaysian btw...i always get to french her..:cool:

bolasah
28-08-2006, 05:30 PM
bro R3D, u r a lucky guy, i knew baby for more than 2yrs, has yet to french with her......she gave me an impression that she has a limit,and won't allow me to go further...(even after i"d became her regular for so long....)
i m just a simple n plesant kind of man, bro, u must be very handsome....haha
anyway, she give a good massage, especially on our forehead,do u agree?
since then,i started to kook for Kim(xiao yen),a prc with nice boobs...she is daring,can allow u to do anything u want...wow....
i love frenching, xiao yen is good in that field,bbbj with tea.....shiok man!!!
she sometimes even l**k my ass...cannot tahan...i highly recommend her,moreover,she charge fj at a very affordable price!!!!!($50) cheers....

doomday123
29-08-2006, 01:17 AM
Wah, Had not visit this place for more than 10 years. Just check & see wat's happening.

Walked in in the afternoon & asked for Qing Qing but take Kim ( Xiao Yen ) instead. Kim & Qing Qing are both from China. Kim is more fair & slim. Qing Qing is a bit darker & meaty. Both around the same height.

Basically, the massage is nothing. Had FJ with her. Maybe its my first time with her, that's why service is not really good.

Damage - $80 ( FJ ).

Would give this place a miss, not much syts there.

boogieman8662
29-08-2006, 11:55 AM
went to look for baby that day, but she was on leave....so bo bian, tried qing qing....
massage like applying kaya on bread, nothing special....lasted for 15mins only,asked to turn over,pop me with the golden question....she"s kind of very chatty,i told her i got only $60.......
can see she's not so happy with it,to break the ice, i explained to her that i used to look for xiao yen and had fj for $40-60...
she got angry and told me that xiao yen got 10-15 bookings everyday,so can charge very cheap...describe her as "bo li duo xiao"...and all the sisters inside said she will die for money$$$$$!!!
she suddenly changed her mind,saying since i m xiao yen's regular, she's willing to take whatever i have in the wallet,but told me that if next time i come,must look for her, promised that the service will be very much better than xiao yen...
so lucky again, she really treat me like her bf, catbath all over my body...finally reached my groin area....wow ,started to lick my didi,swallowed it like nobody's bussiness!
my didi never experience such a wild blow,the tonque movement inside really made me exploded!!! i finally had a cim with a lady....kekeke wat an experience!!!

name:qing qing(ruby)
look:5/10,(a bit dark skin)
boob:fate pair of size c i think...
attitude:6/10 quite accomodating...
bbbj:8/10
fj:?????
frenching:allow but i didn't
damage:$60

|-R3D-|
29-08-2006, 02:51 PM
no lar i not tat handsome also..just ur average guy only..i agree tat when she massage your forehead it feel really good...she got limit meh tat i really dunno..i remember when i 1st go there i get 2french her already on my 1st time with her n i can tell u she really like frenching can go on for 10mins which sometimes make me breathless..(Brother bolasah whats her limit to u)

obat22
17-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Tried Xiao Yen last week. Had to wait abt 20 minutes for my turn which turned me off. Found her to be very thin and small size and massage-wise nothing to shout about. Also found nipple heads like eraser size and hole quite soft and saggy probably entertaining too much brothers, hahaha. RTF: no. I think still prefer Baby, although face with hairlip, she is tall with nice long legs, nice body etc and service-wise very good. Tried her twice and will go a third time, cheers!

sotonghead
18-09-2006, 12:33 AM
Have not tried full course yet, but For those who like to have mesaage onli, I reccomend Pat. She does thai meassage.

No hanky panky from her

:) Able to relax and enjoy oil massage without having the full course question poping up now & then

2436_Boi
18-09-2006, 09:10 PM
went Hougang De Sauna last friday cos body aching from road march from orchard to STC....

reach there ard 9.30pm.. when wana go in, mom called... chua tio...

opted for 1hrs msg for 40++(forget liao) the boss ask if i wan anybody i say anything... she still ask me choose all those available de... i keep saying anything. this turn out to be a regretting choice(read on and u will know)...
assign to RM 7... faster stripped to birthday suit and took a shower... a gal came in looking like Ba Zhang ( no offend to those who r her supporters), i came out really got a real shock... now i realli regretted, i tot nvm c hw the massage skill... before start she mentioned she is Helen... liao liao, heard her pass some disease to someone on other thread...

started massage, PIANG, reali reali reali regret, should have gone to RTZ @ thomson... piano massage pressing here and there.... haiz... bo bian liao, up the pirated ship... after turn ard 5min ask me wanna make love bo, i say NO, den came wanna bj anot, i say no, den ask again wanna HJ anot, i ask hw much, $50 she quoted.. say use tit t rub my chest... bo bian let her earn abit.. use oil to massge my goin area which feel good den started HJ.. nothing to shout much... finish liao bath and fark off liao... she pass me her hp asking me to call her when go there....

waste time, effort & $$$... sian... go back with body still aching... waste is my time kanna cheated as well.. whole process onli took 40mins.... torn the name card when walking out there.... comfirm will not take her up when returing there again, maybe try pat for her JG and massage from some of the bro FR which recommemd is gd

bolasah
19-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Hahaha.......Bro boi, wat an encounter!!! U should have gone thru' the previous FR by all the brothers here.....next time u go hc,must specify who u want mah, or else the casher will give u those subtitutes!(those who got less chance to work,or those that not popular..)
anyway, don't regret lah, that place u still can look for 20+or early 30's ladies,mention their names, like baby, ice, ruby lah....etc
all the best bro.....

2436_Boi
19-09-2006, 08:02 PM
thks bro bolasah for ur comforting... take tis 2nd time to HC as a school fee...
after all, we all learnt from pay school fee... hee hee:D

obat22
20-09-2006, 10:30 AM
bolasah, have you ever try Ice, any FR etc? I tried baby, not bad. What about ruby? thanks.

boogieman8662
21-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Tried Ice couple of years back,couldn't remember much,but I know she's always stone.....(high like taking pills),and when she's high,shiok man....

bolasah
21-09-2006, 06:25 PM
I agree with bro boogieman,she used to "tun yo", always very high,only had an encounter with her last year,she got big eyes,quite sweet,if I m not wrong, quite daring to do....as for Ruby, tried her weeks ago,definitely not gf type,but charge $60 for fj,she's kind of quite daring to do what u asked for as what i remember,can bj u without cap on request...
I will try Baby one fine day,bo $$$ liao..sorry bro,thats all i can recall..

jhansolo
25-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Have not tried full course yet, but For those who like to have mesaage onli, I reccomend Pat. She does thai meassage.

No hanky panky from her

:) Able to relax and enjoy oil massage without having the full course question poping up now & then

I was offered her JG which in my opinion not enjoyable/good. As for her massage average, at least not just meerly touching me all over.

Should have made the trip down to proper Thai massage place

sotonghead
26-09-2006, 01:25 AM
At last, some one with a FR on Pat's service, heard that there were others befroe but no FR leh. :(
Just got an sms from her, not feeling well so may be why jhansolo finds that her service average

ru-ney
26-09-2006, 12:04 PM
hey bros.. me quite new to the forum... anwyay will be going down to the place later in the afternoon most probably will ask for xiaoyen will post my fr on her then.. thanks a lot for all the infor ~!

ru-ney
26-09-2006, 04:14 PM
My first fr ...

Went to the place ard 230pm... paid 34 bucks for 45mins massage...

Asked for Xiaoyen and she helped me massage.. within 20mins she pop up the qns "you want anything special?" i asked for the rates and went for full service after negotiating

Massage: 5/10
Face: 7/10 (she's on the lao chio side.. maybe ard 30+)
Bbbbj: 7/10
Boobs: i think at most B
FJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $60 + $34(massage)

Overall it was a good experience but the facilities there only so-so

obat22
28-09-2006, 02:30 PM
At last, some one with a FR on Pat's service, heard that there were others befroe but no FR leh. :(
Just got an sms from her, not feeling well so may be why jhansolo finds that her service average

Sotonghead, will try Pat next week and give FR. Meantime please advise rating for face, body and how much for FJ,HJ and juagen? And other information will be much appreciated.

sotonghead
29-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Like Pat,friendly attittude. Understand she onli does thai massage & JG

In MHO, pls don't flame me :cool:
Face :- 6
Body :- 7,
Atittude :- 7
JG :- 8, $80
TCSS :- 6

LChiou
29-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Hi guys, understand from baby that she will be on long break after next week. 2 months break.

ru-ney
29-09-2006, 10:08 AM

$80 for JG a bit ex ya?

obat22
29-09-2006, 12:39 PM
$80 for JG a bit ex ya?

Agreed with you $80.- is expensive for JG, $50.- SHUD BE ENOUGH. FJ nowadays is going for only $60.- I understand that PAT is also available for FJ at $60.- for selected customers only. Do not know whether truth or not as have not tried her yet. Used to pay $80.- for FJ there but now only paying $60.- considering poor locality of HC.

ru-ney
29-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Agreed with you $80.- is expensive for JG, $50.- SHUD BE ENOUGH. FJ nowadays is going for only $60.- I understand that PAT is also available for FJ at $60.- for selected customers only. Do not know whether truth or not as have not tried her yet. Used to pay $80.- for FJ there but now only paying $60.- considering poor locality of HC.

yah i just had my fj with xiao yen for 60 bucks only...

des4fuck
30-09-2006, 05:49 PM
FJ so cheap ??? 60 only??

Siong2
30-09-2006, 06:01 PM

Brother, $60 got $60 quality,
$100 got $100 quality. :p

bolasah
01-10-2006, 12:12 PM
I fully agreed with bro Siong2,$60 bucks's ladys always exposed themselves to high risk,as i read thru' the frs by all the bros,it actually helps us to decide who to look for,we should leverage this advantage so as not suey suey contact with STDs....to all bros, play safe,long life....cheers....

Ahblack
03-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Xiao Yun is now so popular now. I have great difficulty booking her. But she is certainly worth it. Anyone ever took her to a hotel or home? Very difficult to convince her!!!

Honey Boon
04-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Chilli quoted me $80 for FJ few weeks ago which I accepted. :D

Rof|maoxz
04-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Brother, $60 got $60 quality,
$100 got $100 quality. :p

NNKC, Siong's theory arh?

If Lan Si come in, he will say "pay $60 work like $100", "pay $100 work like $200." :D

LChiou
10-10-2006, 09:51 AM

I just had Pat first time last week. JG only $50, and she told me she do FJ, as I challenge her that if her JG is effective, she should let me try after a few session, she agreed.:p

reuters
10-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Chilli quoted me $80 for FJ few weeks ago which I accepted. :D

Went last week and had chilli too.
Looks 4/10
Age 40 plus
Attitude 8/10
FJ 8/10.
Damage $80 for FJ
She gets wet easily, and is a good fuck although not very pretty.:D

obat22
10-10-2006, 11:32 AM
I just had Pat first time last week. JG only $50, and she told me she do FJ, as I challenge her that if her JG is effective, she should let me try after a few session, she agreed.:p

Hi LChiou, Baby recommended Pat to me, should I wish to have a good massage when she is on leave. I suppose she recommended her to you too. I will try her tomorrow, meantime can you advise whether her JG is stimulanting. I understand she does FJ too but selectively. How about her face, body which I understand is very fair, etc, did you auto-roam whilst doing JG? Cheers.

DegenerationX
12-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Hi All, nwebie here. Would just like to share my FR here. Went to HDS last week to try Irene.

Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10 (abit plump)
BBBJ: 6/7
FJ: 8/10 (gf feeling)

Damage: $34 (entrance fees) + $70 FJ
RTF: Yes. To try out other gals. Saw one by the name of Florence, also a thai. quite chio. Maybe will try her next time round.

DegenerationX
12-10-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi all, newbie here. Would like to share my FR here. Went there last week to look for Irene.

Body: 5/10
Massage: 8/10
BBBJ: 6/10

Damage: $34 entrance fees + $70 FJ
RTF: Yes. To try others. Saw one gal by the name of Florence. Quite chio. Will try her next time round.

LChiou
14-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi LChiou, Baby recommended Pat to me, should I wish to have a good massage when she is on leave. I suppose she recommended her to you too. I will try her tomorrow, meantime can you advise whether her JG is stimulanting. I understand she does FJ too but selectively. How about her face, body which I understand is very fair, etc, did you auto-roam whilst doing JG? Cheers.
Baby didnt recommend me Pat, but I just happen to try her on one of my visit. She is not bad, but i would not rtn as no chemistry. Any good one to recommend?

nokiaman
14-10-2006, 10:38 AM
Any FR on Florence?

obat22
14-10-2006, 05:18 PM
Baby didnt recommend me Pat, but I just happen to try her on one of my visit. She is not bad, but i would not rtn as no chemistry. Any good one to recommend?

LChiou, Tried Pat yesterday. Agreed with you JG is not bad. Although she is quite old, not as young as Baby, face is pleasing but no gf feelings or as you said no chemistry. Personally I dont think she will make a good partner for FJ. Tried quite a number of them but cannot recommend any of them yet. Will visit some more and let you know. Cheers!

DegenerationX
16-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Hi Bros, Tried Florence on Sat. Quite chio. Can really massage well. Personally, I would say her massage is as good as Irene and Carol. Friendly. Not really good at writing FR so I just post the stats. Hope bros here dun mind that.

Face: 7/10 (my personal view)
Body: 7/10 (boobs I think B)
HJ: 6/10 (just normal up & down)
BJ: No try
FJ: No try

Damage: $34 + $40 (HJ)
RTF: Yes!

DegenerationX
16-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Hi Bros, got information if you are going there to try out Ice, then dun bother. Cos i heard that she kenna caught again for 'Tun Yo'. So will not be around for quite sometime. Just wish to share this info with bros here.

obat22
17-10-2006, 05:09 AM
Hi Bros, Tried Florence on Sat. Quite chio. Can really massage well. Personally, I would say her massage is as good as Irene and Carol. Friendly. Not really good at writing FR so I just post the stats. Hope bros here dun mind that.

Face: 7/10 (my personal view)
Body: 7/10 (boobs I think B)
HJ: 6/10 (just normal up & down)
BJ: No try
FJ: No try

Damage: $34 + $40 (HJ)
RTF: Yes!

Hi DegeneraationX, thanks for yr info on Florence. Can advise how old u think she is also any other revelant details. Since you have tried Irene and Carol would appreciate your stats too. Thanks.

DegenerationX
17-10-2006, 09:27 AM
Bro Obat, I think Florence should be in her early 30s. I not sure though, cos i never ask her. She doesn't really talk much and you got to start talking to her first. As for massage wise, they are all about the same.

I think among, Florence, Carol and Irene, Florence is most chio and got the best body, fair and smooth. But if you are looking for gf feeling, then Irene is the one. As for Carol, what i encountered is that she dun BJ on her own accord unless you request her to.

Florence
Face: 7/10 (Personal view)
Body: 7/10 (Fair and smooth)
GF Feeling: No

Carol
Face 6/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 7/10
GF Feeling: No

Irene
Body: 5/10 (Abit plump and tummy fats)
GF Feeling: Yes. Lots of it

Hope these stats will help. Cheers!!

citrus
23-10-2006, 07:00 PM
hey bros

had the urge to get myself "pressed" so went yesterday :D

got the recept. to recommend a lady who can massage well

Sophia

Face: 5/10 cute factor

Body: 6/10 body has tummy but boobs 36D

Massage: 8/10 good techniques, felt relaxed

HJ: 7/10 (controls ur didi, let u relax when u abt to cum)

she's a thai and said she's here for the last week. going to fly back soon.

booby lovers catch her!

obat22
24-10-2006, 06:43 AM
Hi DegenerationX, thanks for your great informations. Will try Irene and furnish FR.

DegenerationX
25-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Hi Bros, Went down again on Sat. (I'm there every sat):D This time round, took Xiao Yen. Well, massage is very SOP. After about 15mins, pop the golden question. Opted for FJ. So she proceed to take off her clothings and catbath me all over. Reached my didi and swallow it down, enjoying herself. Then she proceed to suck my balls, with the 'pop pop' sound. Siok!! Put on cd and did her in missionary, at the same time french her like nobody's business. After about 5mins, flip her around and proceed with doggy. This continued for about 10mins before exploding!

Name: Xiao Yen
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Not that big. just the type I like)
Body: 7/10 (smooth and fair)
HJ: Never Try
BJ: 7/10 (Good suction)
FJ: 8/10 (Willing to please, with soft moans)

Damage: $34 + $70
RTF: I'm there every sat. What u think??

huskypower
27-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Visited Florence in HDS two days ago.

Not the stunner look , which I prfer the Happy look.

A little disappointed.

After shower proceed with message and her skill is not too bad.

Kept rubbing her inner thigh against my butt and her skin is soft and good.

After the massage is the action and its a good action.
Good BBBJ, FJ, AR, you name it you will have it.

Her desire to be F**K is great and she showed great love and passion to her job.

Boob: 6/10 (B Cup)
Fj:7/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Maybe.

Enjoy bros

curiosityz
28-10-2006, 03:03 AM
thanks bros. seeing the stats and the service, i am tempted liao :D

obat22
29-10-2006, 05:29 AM
Visited Florence in HDS two days ago.

Not the stunner look , which I prfer the Happy look.

A little disappointed.

After shower proceed with message and her skill is not too bad.

Kept rubbing her inner thigh against my butt and her skin is soft and good.

After the massage is the action and its a good action.
Good BBBJ, FJ, AR, you name it you will have it.

Her desire to be F**K is great and she showed great love and passion to her job.

Boob: 6/10 (B Cup)
Fj:7/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Maybe.

Enjoy bros

re florence, what is the damage like for FJ? Understand she is a Thai also was told there are many Thai girls there too. thanks.

Ahblack
29-10-2006, 09:48 AM
Wow, Xiao Yen is getting daring. Time for me to find someone else! BBJ to first timer! She gives too many raw cases too! I've been her greatest fan for 3 years. But I think its time to move on. Any comments?

DegenerationX
30-10-2006, 09:05 AM
Wow, Xiao Yen is getting daring. Time for me to find someone else! BBJ to first timer! She gives too many raw cases too! I've been her greatest fan for 3 years. But I think its time to move on. Any comments?
Bro, I may be new to this forum but not HDS. I have been their customer for more than 7 yrs liao. So this is not the first time I took Xiao Yen. But if you wish to change, maybe can try the Thais like Irene, Carol and Florence. Their service is quite good.

huskypower
02-11-2006, 01:25 PM
I believe florence is not thai, spoke perfect chinese and hokkien and english.

As for the damage if you chiong HDS long enough you will now, the normal charges.

Thank you

re florence, what is the damage like for FJ? Understand she is a Thai also was told there are many Thai girls there too. thanks.

possesses
04-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Hi, this is my first time posting here, so sorrey if the FR is not good....

Went doen to HDS yesterday in the afternoon as have this urge to press and get press....
went to recept and ask her to recommend someone younger n more chio...
was direct to a room in one corner and bath myself waiting for the gal to arrive...
after abt 10 mins.. a PRC came in......massage wise ok lar......after about 15 mins of back message.....she start to play with my balls and pop the gdn ques.....overall paid 100 for full pachage...
we start off with her HJ abit and then start riding me with her tight pussy......we change a few position before end with doggie....
Was told that in the evening, there will be more gals arriving....

Name : Qing Qing
Look....6/10
Boobs : B Cup
RTF....maybe not...

possesses
04-11-2006, 06:44 PM

Went doen to HDS yesterday in the afternoon as have this urge to press and get press....
was direct to a room in one corner and bath myself waiting for the gal to arrive...
after abt 10 mins.. a PRC came in......massage wise ok lar......after about 15 mins of back message.....she start to play with my balls and pop the gdn ques.....overall paid 100 for full pachage...
we start off with her HJ abit and then start riding me with her tight pussy......we change a few position before end with doggie....

Look....6/10
RTF....maybe not...

DegenerationX
06-11-2006, 09:10 AM

Look....6/10
RTF....maybe not...
Bro, yup. Qing Qing does not really possess good atttitude. Somemore her FJ is expensive lor.

DegenerationX
06-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Hi Bros, another FR to share. Went there again on Sat. Was there quite early and not many gals were available. So took Chilli. Went into the room and have my shower. After about 5 mins, she came in and I also just finish my shower. She help to wipe dry me and started to play my didi abit. Then proceed to the massage. AFter about 15mins, she started to catbath my back and fondle with my balls. By this time, I already mari kita liao. Asked to turn over, and she continued to catbath me. Pop the golden question, I opt for FJ lor. Then she started to bbbj me. After about 5mins, she cap me and began her cowgal ride. Changed to missonary and pump her for another 10mins before I exploded.

Overall, a good session as her service is really very good, even though her looks not good lah. Bros who frequent there will know this. In all, paid her $70 for the FJ.

obat22
06-11-2006, 09:30 AM
Hi DegenerationX, Wow! very early in this forum! Agree with you that Chillie's service-wise is very good but face cannot make it. Tried her once and it is enough already. Anyway will try Irene this week and report FR. Cheers.

DegenerationX
06-11-2006, 09:38 AM
Hi DegenerationX, Wow! very early in this forum! Agree with you that Chillie's service-wise is very good but face cannot make it. Tried her once and it is enough already. Anyway will try Irene this week and report FR. Cheers.
Haha! Irene is the new ang pai now!! Her slots always very full.

sicklymicky
07-11-2006, 01:43 AM
FR on jessica

my 1st fr. dun flame me if it is no gd. try her quite some time ago. went 2 HDS, sign in at the counter n ask 4 jessica. was assigned 2 a rm. furnishing wise quite ok, typical HC style. moments later, jessica came into the room. hmm... lau chio. cant really estimate her age but i tink ard 30plus. ask me if i want tea, i say no. after bath, proceed with massage. massage quite got power n she very chatty too. during massage still ask if she is too hard. can feel her smooth thigh rub against my hips. after ard 15min, pop the qn. she quote me full course $100 with bbbj or $90 with bj. opt 4 2nd one. went out 2 prepare. when she come back, immediately she stand up n strip. nice breast with brown nipples n she got a cute gold chain ard her belly. is that what u call a belly chain? proceed with catbath on the back 1st, then turn ard n massage my front body with her boobs. nice, soft n tender. next she cap my bro n do hot tea bj. shiok 2 see her blow n smile at me. then she turn her ass toward my face n i see her pussy. she continue her bj n i play with her pussy. i insert my finger in, wah, so moist but she say can only touch, no fingering. i stop n touch only then. after that, proceed with fj. she suggest we do missionary 1st. i guide my bro inside n it is warm n moist. start pumping... massaging her nice boobs at the same time. she got moan a little bit too. then change position 2 doggy. pump till i unload. she remove the cd n i went 2 shower be4 her. overall quite satisfying.

name-jessica
age-30plus?
height-155cm? petite
looks-7/10 lau chio
body-8/10 great 4 a 30plus.
skin complexion- 9/10 fair, soft, smooth, silky
boobs-34B what she told me
massage-8/10
catbath-7.5/10
bj-7.5/10
fj-7/10
attitude-8/10
rtf-maybe
damage-entrance fee $36 i tink + $90

otur
07-11-2006, 01:07 PM
Overall, a good session as her service is really very good, even though her looks not good lah. Bros who frequent there will know this. In all, paid her $70 for the FJ.
that place so cheap 1 ah? when u wanna bring me?
u still hv my number rite?

DegenerationX
07-11-2006, 01:11 PM
that place so cheap 1 ah? when u wanna bring me?
u still hv my number rite?
anytime lor. when you free?? hahaha
ya. still have your number.

big teddy
10-11-2006, 02:36 PM
any kind SB bros can advise the facilities available and food? been seeing so many gd FRS on here. thinking to go down try nw...:D thank you thank you...

DegenerationX
10-11-2006, 03:18 PM
any kind SB bros can advise the facilities available and food? been seeing so many gd FRS on here. thinking to go down try nw...:D thank you thank you...
Facilities? just a lousy sauna and steam bath. No food provided.

Honey Boon
16-11-2006, 12:24 PM
don't forget the little TV room :(

Facilities? just a lousy sauna and steam bath. No food provided.

DegenerationX
20-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Hi bros, another FR to share. Was there again on Sat morning, quite early. Took the only gal that was there, Qing Qing. Went into the room and have my shower. 5mins later she came in. Wiped myself dry and lie on the bed. She srated to massage my back. No good, no strength at all. lated for 10mins and was asked to flip over. Started to caress my didi abit and pop the gld question. Opted for FJ. she took off her clothes and started to catbath me. tried to finger her but was stopped by her, saying its unhygienic. reached my groin area, caps me and and stared to blow. No suction at all. She proceed to ride on me. About 5mins later, made her lie on the bed and did her in misisionary. Lasted for another 10mins before I cum.

Name: Qing Qing
Looks: 5/10 (quite alot of pimples)
Body: A bit plump
Boobs: B cup
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 6/10
RTF: Most prob not

Overall damage: $34 + $100 (very expensive)

tried to bring down the price by saying the other gals are doing it at $80. She rebuked me by saying: " Then you go find them la. If you want me, you have to pay $100" KNN poor attitude. Will not look for her again as there are many others in HDS that are better looking, better massage skills, provide better service at lower price. (Sorry to bros who are her supporter, pls dun zap me hor)

obat22
20-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Hi DegenerationX, very surprised you call Qing Qing for massage after you said several times in the forum that she is useless. How come you pay $100.-it is too much! Last week, I called Florence for massage. Very good service for massage, real thai type, also can frenching, digging and whatever etc. Damage only $70.- follow your standard rate, hahaha. I would rate her better than Irene, who asking for $80.- instead of $70.- Cheers!

DegenerationX
21-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Hi DegenerationX, very surprised you call Qing Qing for massage after you said several times in the forum that she is useless. How come you pay $100.-it is too much! Last week, I called Florence for massage. Very good service for massage, real thai type, also can frenching, digging and whatever etc. Damage only $70.- follow your standard rate, hahaha. I would rate her better than Irene, who asking for $80.- instead of $70.- Cheers!
Bro, boh bian. I was there very early, before 10.30am and she was the only one around. No time to wait and also dun wanna make a wasted trip since i also have the urge to release, so just took her lor. $100 is expensive, i know. But since already called her, just do lor. No next time though. Florence is good, also quite busy nowadays, many customers. $70 is my standard rate?? I think so....hahaha. usually I only pay $70 there. They also never say anything.:D

DegenerationX
24-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Hi bros, got information that Xiao Yen is going back to China today. Will only be back in mid Dec. Bros who wish to try her out, will have to wait till that time.:)

love_MILF
25-11-2006, 03:52 AM
Hi guys I had Florence last week and I found out she is a Thai. Heard from her she is going back Thailand something soon maybe next month. Whether is she returning not sure. So fans of her hurry book ur last bonk!!!

DegenerationX
27-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Hi bros. Went down again on sat. Took a gal named Ann. She is also a thai. Her massage skills are quite good, got strength. Can really relieve your aches. Massgae lasted for around 20mins and was asked to turn around. She pop the golden question and I opted for FJ. She started to take off her clothes. Nice body and quite fair. Proceed to catbath me and reached my groin area. Caps me and proceed to bj me. Suction not bad, but would be better if bbbj. She started to ride on me, with soft moans coming out from her. Lasted for about 5mins before I made her lie on the bed and did her missionary. Continued to pump her for about 10mins before I finally cum.

Name: Ann
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10 (with a little tummy fats)
Boobs: B cup
BJ: 6/10
Fingering: Yes
Frenching: Yes

Damage: $34 (entrance fee) + $70
RTF: Yes.

bros who wish to look for her need not go there too early as she only starts work after 3pm.

sinbad01
28-11-2006, 02:24 AM
went over today, Irene on leave so took Ann.

Ratings same as DegenerationX
But din opt for FJ. Took HJ instead.
Prefer Jessica's HJ to hers but prefer Ann's massage.

dmg $34+$40

rtf: yes but wanna try Irene and Florence first.

peterfish
08-12-2006, 08:08 AM
FR on jessica

my 1st fr. dun flame me if it is no gd. try her quite some time ago. went 2 HDS, sign in at the counter n ask 4 jessica. was assigned 2 a rm. furnishing wise quite ok, typical HC style. moments later, jessica came into the room. hmm... lau chio. cant really estimate her age but i tink ard 30plus. ask me if i want tea, i say no. after bath, proceed with massage. massage quite got power n she very chatty too. during massage still ask if she is too hard. can feel her smooth thigh rub against my hips. after ard 15min, pop the qn. she quote me full course $100 with bbbj or $90 with bj. opt 4 2nd one. went out 2 prepare. when she come back, immediately she stand up n strip. nice breast with brown nipples n she got a cute gold chain ard her belly. is that what u call a belly chain? proceed with catbath on the back 1st, then turn ard n massage my front body with her boobs. nice, soft n tender. next she cap my bro n do hot tea bj. shiok 2 see her blow n smile at me. then she turn her ass toward my face n i see her pussy. she continue her bj n i play with her pussy. i insert my finger in, wah, so moist but she say can only touch, no fingering. i stop n touch only then. after that, proceed with fj. she suggest we do missionary 1st. i guide my bro inside n it is warm n moist. start pumping... massaging her nice boobs at the same time. she got moan a little bit too. then change position 2 doggy. pump till i unload. she remove the cd n i went 2 shower be4 her. overall quite satisfying.

name-jessica
age-30plus?
height-155cm? petite
looks-7/10 lau chio
body-8/10 great 4 a 30plus.
skin complexion- 9/10 fair, soft, smooth, silky
boobs-34B what she told me
massage-8/10
catbath-7.5/10
bj-7.5/10
fj-7/10
attitude-8/10
rtf-maybe
damage-entrance fee $36 i tink + $90

Think you spoiled the market. I only paid her $60 + optional $10 tip. But maybe you can get that rate after you tried her a few more time.

TowkayChye
08-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Wow! brother for $60+10 tips = $70 bucks! FJ worth it leh....:p Let me go down n try if I can get dis price ya....;)

TowkayChye
08-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Wow! brother for $60+10 tips = $70 bucks! FJ worth it leh....:p Let me go down n try if I can get dis price ya....;)

Honey Boon
13-12-2006, 06:57 PM
$60 FJ is rather reasonable in HC standard. :p

subband
16-12-2006, 09:57 AM
My FR on Carol, a Thai.

Look: 5.5/10 Looks so so
Body: 6/10
Massage: 8/10. Can massage well
Din opt for FJ. Opt for HJ.

Damage: $34 + $50

SF2004
26-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Beside Hougang De Sauna, there is some other joint in UppSS.
I visit one of them on the 2nd/3rd floor far behind.
Was serve by a plumb lady.
Massage very good.
Just go for HJ so she can made some extra $
Damage is $30 + 30.
Was told that 2 girl (Susan & Cindy) is pretty girl in this joint and do fj for $70/$80.
Anyone try them before?
Can provide some info on them?

mataman
29-12-2006, 05:49 PM
I've been going to this joint for a while. Go there maybe once every 1 to 2 months.

Have always been trying Baby. Today, managed to try Xiao Yen.

Here's the FR for both.

Baby
First time with her was last year. When she came in, I was a bit disappointed with her looks. Esp when she started talking. Bros who have tried her will know what i mean.

Bo pian, she come in liao. Somemore, I already stripped and ready on the bed. Just lan lan do the massage. Thought can dun do any special, can save money somemore.

Surprisingly, her massage was not bad. Not like those press here touch there kind. THen, came the "arousal phrase". She started her light stroking and then to my surprise, she started kissing my legs and ass. Slowly giving me a catbath. Wah, bei tahan liao.

After that, she flipped me over to my back and carried on her cat bath. Didn't ask me anything and just carried on. Soon, she was naked and capped me and gave me a blow job. I figured, might as well return the favour and shifted her pussy closer to me. Wah, bestest liao. 69 position.

After that, nothing left to do but to f*ck her lor. Think she came a few times as the bedsheet was pretty wet byy the time we finished. :cool:

And ever since then, I have been looking for her. Just love the foreplay between us. No need massage.

Xiao Yen
Went there today and asked for Baby. Realised she was sick, so, decided to try someone else. I asked the lady, got Xiao Wen. She looked at me and said, you mean Xiao Yen ah? Paiseh men. :o

Anyway, no regrets. Had to wait a while as i think she was with someone else. When she came in, asked me to shift the mattress. Too near the wall liao. Massage was ok, she not very strong. I prefer the massage to be harder. BUT, wah, she sat on my butt and can feel her pussy rubbing against my ass. Damn song man.

After about 10 to 15 minutes, she shifted herself to my left and opened up my legs. And this is the part i like. She started stroking me softly. My legs, ass, body, went to my groin, teased my balls. Stroke them softly. Wah, sibeh song man. I prefer girls who do this when they massage me for the first time, rather than straight away ask me want special not.

Anyway, opted for the full course. Didn't talk about price. She started by giving me a BJ and i repaid the favour of course. Her pussy dun taste as nice as Baby's though. :P

We started with her riding me. Soon, she ask me to be on top, say she prefer it that way. Wah, good choice man. She felt much tighter from this position. I came in no time.

After that, showered and changed. Gave her $80. RTF?? Definitely. For either of them.

bolasah
05-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Its been quite a while since the last time i visited HDC, poped in one day last week and have Xiao Yen in my mind....fortunately,she had just came back from china(heard from the counter aunti).
Went in to the room and waited for a couples of mins, i was surprised,or rather shocked when she entered the room,i almost couldn't recognise her...she ran down so much and doesn't look as pretty as before!
Straight away in my mind I was thinking...is she sick? Or something actually happened to her...like STD!!!!(since she was on leave for sometime...)
With fear in my mind,I intended to go for just hj.
After mins of massage,she stared to stroke me and gave me a nice catbath,brother cannot tahan and before I could say anything, she already had my rod in her mouth!!!Die lah...like the last time i did with her,looks like she's going to give me RAW again!!!!
While I was enjoying at the same time worrying,she pull my hand to touch her pussy....wow...wet man...soon after that soft moan,she started riding me on top capless!!!changed to missionary and cum inside her hole....wow shiok...
Put on my clothings and started to console myself that its alright to have raw sex in health centre,afterall,the ladies there have to go for compulsary check-ups for STD.Hope nothing goes wrong....
As usual,paid her $60 and frenched with her before i went off...

ohayoo007
06-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Its been quite a while since the last time i visited HDC, poped in one day last week and have Xiao Yen in my mind....fortunately,she had just came back from china(heard from the counter aunti).
Went in to the room and waited for a couples of mins, i was surprised,or rather shocked when she entered the room,i almost couldn't recognise her...she ran down so much and doesn't look as pretty as before!
Straight away in my mind I was thinking...is she sick? Or something actually happened to her...like STD!!!!(since she was on leave for sometime...)
With fear in my mind,I intended to go for just hj.
After mins of massage,she stared to stroke me and gave me a nice catbath,brother cannot tahan and before I could say anything, she already had my rod in her mouth!!!Die lah...like the last time i did with her,looks like she's going to give me RAW again!!!!
While I was enjoying at the same time worrying,she pull my hand to touch her pussy....wow...wet man...soon after that soft moan,she started riding me on top capless!!!changed to missionary and cum inside her hole....wow shiok...
Put on my clothings and started to console myself that its alright to have raw sex in health centre,afterall,the ladies there have to go for compulsary check-ups for STD.Hope nothing goes wrong....
As usual,paid her $60 and frenched with her before i went off...

I also went down yesterday. I am very new to HDS but went bec of the recommenations here. Took Xiao Yen. She was 10-15mins late and seems like from her own words, she had customers before me. She probably popular, as after the whole thing I remember she also had another customer (more about it later)

Massage not too fantastic, did not apply lotion or powder and din ask me also. Agree that her looks not so fantastic, and quite different from the looks that many bros here say maybe like the previous bro who went down yesterday, something happened in China. She was friendly and quite chatty, talked about the lousy CNY songs being played, told me she in SG for 12 years and workedin HDC for 7 months. Is it true? She had curly hair this time, and looks like she is in mid 30's.

Plus points are smooth and fair body, willing to please with soft moans during FJ. Yes I opted for it and paid $70 after negotiation, since I am first timer I thought ok lah. Any first timers gave $50 for FJ with Xiao Yen? Someone please tell me if I was "cheated"?

Good skill playing with didi from the back, and this is the part I really love the most. When I turned around then she popped the GQ. Even commented my didi was very long and during FJ said it wend very deep.

The massage so-so, not so long. Could it be I was tired. I felt FJ no rhythm, she prefer man do the work / man on top or behind, curly hair, BJ I din feel anything with the CD. Nothing raw. Both FJ and BJ (no aircon). Boobs should be B cup and nipple protruding, like being sucked too much or wear nipple ring or she went back to China to get married?

When I paid money she din even count and took and said thank you and come back again. I left. Bec just minutes be fore that when I was in the shower cleaning up afte the whole thing, I heard the boss knock and said something to her and I found out from her that she has another customer waiting. Ha Ha! Could be one of you brothers!

Not sure if I will RTF until I hear more good reports.

ohayoo007
06-01-2007, 01:35 PM
girls at HCs got compulsory STDs check meh?

The Renegade
08-01-2007, 12:31 AM
She was friendly and quite chatty, talked about the lousy CNY songs being played, told me she in SG for 12 years and workedin HDC for 7 months. Is it true?

She'd been with HDC for more than 3 years.. 5 years if I remembered correctly..

She's very good with words and always have lots of different stories for different customers..

:)

ohayoo007
08-01-2007, 01:57 AM
No wonder she can even say I look like her former customer, prob another pick up phrase!

Ray06
08-01-2007, 10:14 AM
She'd been with HDC for more than 3 years.. 5 years if I remembered correctly..

She's very good with words and always have lots of different stories for different customers..

:)
Xiao Yen...
I think it should be between 5 to 7 YEARS already...
Roughly remember she told me that HC was her part time job and she actually share with a friend having a flower shop buisness.....Time really flies..she still working there ???OMG:p

The Renegade
08-01-2007, 10:00 PM
...and she actually share with a friend having a flower shop buisness...

Yup.. yup... I heard this version as well.... LoL...:D

bolasah
09-01-2007, 09:08 AM
As far as i know, she is a PR in s'pore and has a daughter, she works there full time, i used to look for her,cos she told me that she likes to give me RAW session....Xiao Yen....shiok!

DegenerationX
09-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Nev been there for around 2mths ler. Heard there are two new gals. Any bros can confirm or have tried them before?

jackiee555
10-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Was in the area today and based on the recommendation of a fellow bro here, tried Wendy.

My brief FR:

Boobs: 5/10 A-B cup
Body: 6/10 lau chio but has seen better days. Shaved puss
Massage: 6/10 not bad, sexy massage quite good
BJ: Did not try
FJ: 6/10 quite tight
Attitude: 7/10 very accomodating and friendly
RTF: will try others first.

Cheers

Wud like to try Wendy, what is damage of FJ? Hope she dont do raw as i heard lot of girls there do so.:eek:

boogieman8662
12-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Bro Bolasah,since you said xiao yen is a PR,then from what i know,HC girls do have compulsary check up for STD maybe three times a year,but is only strictly compulsary for work permit holders like those Malaysia girls.I personally fear that s'porean and PRs do not even go for this kind of check up as they might feel pia seh...
From your FR i'd read,xio yen is not worth the risk,as she used to give raw session so often,u better cross your fingers nothing will happen to you.
If I were to be safe,I'll keep going for Malaysian who holds a work permit..
Take care.

chenggh
12-01-2007, 01:40 AM
As far as i know, she is a PR in s'pore and has a daughter, she works there full time, i used to look for her,cos she told me that she likes to give me RAW session....Xiao Yen....shiok!

Brother, just a kind advice to you.
It does not worth to do RAW with a WL.
Play with care....

DegenerationX
12-01-2007, 09:52 AM
yup. agree with the bros. xiao yen averagely has about 10 customers a day and most of them are her regulars. so cant imagine she do raw with how many of them. wah veri dangerous leh.......bro better play safe.

bolasah
12-01-2007, 01:47 PM
Thanks all bros who gave me advices, I knew very well making it raw is not safe....I just couldn't resist the tempt and the price that she offers...(I remember once I did fj with her for about $50!!
I am not a rich guy,but think it over,I ought to thank all the bros again cos I know all of u are sincere and experience,I don't think I'll do it again....
To all my bros.......long life!

citrus
12-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Beside Hougang De Sauna, there is some other joint in UppSS.
I visit one of them on the 2nd/3rd floor far behind.
Was serve by a plumb lady.
Massage very good.
Just go for HJ so she can made some extra $
Damage is $30 + 30.
Was told that 2 girl (Susan & Cindy) is pretty girl in this joint and do fj for $70/$80.
Anyone try them before?
Can provide some info on them?

Hey bro u got the name of the joint ? went today to look see but seem to cant find tat.

kissclong
13-01-2007, 02:09 AM
Thanks all bros who gave me advices, I knew very well making it raw is not safe....I just couldn't resist the tempt and the price that she offers...(I remember once I did fj with her for about $50!!
I am not a rich guy,but think it over,I ought to thank all the bros again cos I know all of u are sincere and experience,I don't think I'll do it again....
To all my bros.......long life!

Dont play play ah bro....

Just pray pray hor... :)

You wanna play shiok, but short;
OR Not so shiok, but Long?

For me is quantity better than quality.

RAW is still WAR mann.... Think twice or thrice before mann... :)

leoleo3
29-01-2007, 07:08 PM
hi guys first time posting FR here i go
tried carol yst when there were not many ppl there, not many girls left so
aunty reconmend carol so took her

Massage-6/10
BJ- 4/10
FJ-4/10
RTF- Never
sorry to bros who like her but care to share the better girls over here
Damage- 34 +80

Ahblack
30-01-2007, 12:38 AM
Xiao Yen:
You guys are right. She is a danger. RAW is WAR as 1 brother said.
She is so popular that I've changed to other girls. The cost (STD or AIDS) is just too high.:(

shchen
30-01-2007, 04:22 PM
....Malaysia girls.I personally fear that s'porean and PRs do not even go for this kind of check up as they might feel pia seh.... Malaysian who holds a work permit..
Take care.

Correction, be it Malaysia or Singaporean all HC girls need to have compulsary health check few times a year.

Cheer!

boogieman8662
31-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Correction, be it Malaysia or Singaporean all HC girls need to have compulsary health check few times a year.

Cheer!

I had a local ex gf working there, she do not have to go for check up,its only under the work permits' rules that permit holders will have compulsary check ups. PRs n locals DON'T have to.....beware....

shchen
13-02-2007, 05:34 PM
I had a local ex gf working there, she do not have to go for check up,its only under the work permits' rules that permit holders will have compulsary check ups. PRs n locals DON'T have to.....beware....

Fanny I got contradicting information. Well just be careful, always put on the cap.

Cheer!

The Renegade
13-02-2007, 09:43 PM
My understanding is as per boogieman8662 .. I was told only work permit holders go for the check-ups.. Singaporean and PR need not undergo such checks.. :)

Peregrine
15-02-2007, 04:58 PM
My understanding is as per boogieman8662 .. I was told only work permit holders go for the check-ups.. Singaporean and PR need not undergo such checks..

Every masseur in this line need to go for check up one...:)

Makan&Drink
16-02-2007, 12:25 PM
hi guys first time posting FR here i go
tried carol yst when there were not many ppl there, not many girls left so
aunty reconmend carol so took her

Massage-6/10
BJ- 4/10
FJ-4/10
RTF- Never
sorry to bros who like her but care to share the better girls over here
Damage- 34 +80

I tried Carol as well. Told her I have frozen shoulder and she gave me a good 30 minutes massage on my frozen shoulder after that I felt better. She can really ease the pain on my frozen shoulder. 30 minutes left finish off with a balls massage and downloading. Bros who have frozen shoulder can get her to massage. Quite effective coz she attacks the sinus part but very very painful.

bolasah
16-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Every masseur in this line need to go for check up one...:)

I checked with my friend who operate a health centre, he told me that only work permit holders need to go for check up, S'porean n PRs DON"T have to.......the rules n regulations are stated in the clause for work permit holders..anyway,just becareful,play safe to last longer...

kelvin82
23-02-2007, 05:22 PM
does anyone know where is kiki from Hougang de sauna?

v v long nv see her

leoleo3
24-02-2007, 12:33 AM
yea good i too am missing kiki

leoleo3
24-02-2007, 07:48 PM
haha went down today tried jessica lao chio...
FR:
BJ-7/10
FJ-6/10
damage- 35+80
they increased the entrance fee to 35 instead of 34
jessica gives you a bit of the gf feeling

curiosity
25-02-2007, 04:12 PM
hi,
wanted to try qing qing, called up and the cashier told me that she is on long leave.can any bro confirm whether she is still working there?

Thanks.

whitegals
27-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Went out today with a few friends from school to catch up on old times before I go back to England next week. One of the guys took me to this joint in this run down looking shopping centre, said to me very good, highly recommend, CCB! :mad:

Anyway, 3 of us got there, I did the usual lah, went to the room, took a shower and lie down on the mattress. This one auntie came in, told me her name is Chilli. Started massaging me, massage was nothing to shout about, she didn't know where the pressure points were and kept running her fingers down my ass crack.

Then she popped the question, I looked at her and seriously, I wanted to throw up, she said she was 33 but I think she looked more like 45. But I didn't want to be rude, so I checked the price first, she said $30, $50 and $80. So I confirmed with her, if the prices were for HJ, BJ and FJ and she replied affirmative.

So anyway, opted for the BJ. so she got down to it. Started tickling me dick, then put oil and started wanking me. So I asked her, Eh, Not BJ meh? Then she answered, No lah, BJ only with FJ then have. WTF? So anyway, I said, OK lah, so this one only HJ lah.

Heard this already suspected something leow, then no mood leow, and the harder she tried the more my didi resisted her, finally I told her to stop 5 minutes from the time and I said nevermind, I'll still pay you.

So after I showered, I gave her a $50 bill to which she pocketed and that was it. So I said, Eh, where's my change, then she said, you wanted the $50 package mah... CCB! Made me damn dulan, I argued with her and she buah bodoh about it, refused to answer anything and just pretend, you choose the $50 one mah. Nabei, I called my friend who supposedly was a "regular" and told him to settle. He went and spoke with the Lau Auntie outside and then came back with $10 and asked me to forgot the other $10, take it as give tips lah. CCB!

Not happy lah Bros, if she wanted to charge $50, $80 and $100, she should have said it up front, not suka suka raise the price and act blur when I question her, I dunno, u choose the $50 one. Nabei.

I told my friend, this joint I highly recommend to the SammyBoy Bros not to come. Unless you have exact change. Then better keep an eye on your wallet while you're in there, f**king robbers around...

Damage: $48 + $50 - $10
Name: Chilli
Massage: 2/10
HJ: 2/10
Acting skill: 15/10
Return? I wouldn't touch that place with a barge pole... CCB!

She don't go outside and rob people wasted man, my advice is, even if you have money to burn at least go somewhere worth it lah, this place really CMI. :mad:

Powerman881
04-03-2007, 02:05 AM
Thanks for the Advice Bro whitegals!

Taken Note!

wanker10
04-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Hi All Bro,

Used to visit this lady by the name of Jessie? She is a thai Singaporean & her age is around late 40s. Last heard that she got caught in action by the anti-vice a few years ago at HDS. She called me & say bye bye as she no longer works there. Did not keep in contact as she changed her HP no. Anybody know where is she now? Many thanks in advance.

Cheers!:D

Khoratian
05-03-2007, 11:34 PM
A summary of my visit for past month. SO far all the girls i've been atended to served normaldecent massage, nothing to shout at but good enough for these joints.

1st visit
Was introduced to a gal named Jennifer. Lau chio type can see the age but well mantained body. Provide a good feel to my visit. Does a long sexy massge before FJ.
Looks : 7
Body : 8 (for her age very good leow)
Boobs : 8 fantastic to grab.. shiok
FJ: 7

2nd visit
Asked for baby. Youngest i think of the girls there. Looks and body department can say scored poorly but was compensated for the great service
Looks : 5
Body : 6 (Thin and skiny but not Tekko)
Boobs : 4
FJ : 9 When i rammed her, the whole bed was wet with her cum... i simply love that feeling.

3rd visit
Baby not avai, asked to introduce. Kena a SG one but i didn't even asked for her name.. pretty turnoff. When ramming her moaning English. Sound like faking and half fuk. CMI
Looks : 4 ( should be mid 30's and above)
Body : 5 (Pretty big boned)
Boobs : 6
FJ : 4 I didn't enjoy it

4th visit
Called herself Carol. Looks sexy with her long hair. I didn't try FJ opt for Juangen but trust me, might as well pay for a wank or FJ instead of Juangen. Waste of money
Looks : 6
Body : Didn't strip to see properly but legs quite stemy
Boobs : didn't see
Juangen : 3, wanking job is norm

================================================== ======
Subsequent visit all go for you know who heheheh unless here some bro can recommmened other great gems which i seen walking around.

SF2004
23-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Just visit this joint yesterday.
Was serve by a Malay "Ginger".
Looks : 7 (maybe earlier 30, light dim not sure, no bad looking)
Body : 7
Boobs : 7 (C cupped)
BBBJ + CIM : 9/10 (Very strong suction and deep throat)
FJ:- She say dont do FJ, anyone try her before.
Damage : 35 + 60
RTF : Yes, but will like to try Qingx2 first as i saw her outside quite pretty.

formidable
23-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Went out today with a few friends from school to catch up on old times before I go back to England next week. One of the guys took me to this joint in this run down looking shopping centre, said to me very good, highly recommend, CCB! :mad:

Anyway, 3 of us got there, I did the usual lah, went to the room, took a shower and lie down on the mattress. This one auntie came in, told me her name is Chilli. Started massaging me, massage was nothing to shout about, she didn't know where the pressure points were and kept running her fingers down my ass crack.

Then she popped the question, I looked at her and seriously, I wanted to throw up, she said she was 33 but I think she looked more like 45. But I didn't want to be rude, so I checked the price first, she said $30, $50 and $80. So I confirmed with her, if the prices were for HJ, BJ and FJ and she replied affirmative.

So anyway, opted for the BJ. so she got down to it. Started tickling me dick, then put oil and started wanking me. So I asked her, Eh, Not BJ meh? Then she answered, No lah, BJ only with FJ then have. WTF? So anyway, I said, OK lah, so this one only HJ lah.

Heard this already suspected something leow, then no mood leow, and the harder she tried the more my didi resisted her, finally I told her to stop 5 minutes from the time and I said nevermind, I'll still pay you.

So after I showered, I gave her a $50 bill to which she pocketed and that was it. So I said, Eh, where's my change, then she said, you wanted the $50 package mah... CCB! Made me damn dulan, I argued with her and she buah bodoh about it, refused to answer anything and just pretend, you choose the $50 one mah. Nabei, I called my friend who supposedly was a "regular" and told him to settle. He went and spoke with the Lau Auntie outside and then came back with $10 and asked me to forgot the other $10, take it as give tips lah. CCB!

Not happy lah Bros, if she wanted to charge $50, $80 and $100, she should have said it up front, not suka suka raise the price and act blur when I question her, I dunno, u choose the $50 one. Nabei.

I told my friend, this joint I highly recommend to the SammyBoy Bros not to come. Unless you have exact change. Then better keep an eye on your wallet while you're in there, f**king robbers around...

Damage: $48 + $50 - $10
Name: Chilli
Massage: 2/10
HJ: 2/10
Acting skill: 15/10
Return? I wouldn't touch that place with a barge pole... CCB!

She don't go outside and rob people wasted man, my advice is, even if you have money to burn at least go somewhere worth it lah, this place really CMI. :mad:

Not sure if she is the Chillie whom I tried 10 years ago. If she is, maybe her age has caught up. Last time her catbath and HJ/BJ was good. Nowadays TN is a place I go for solid massage(include juagen) and/or HJ+autoroam services
Name:Chilli
Boobs:B+,silky body
HJ:6.5/10
BJ:7/10
autoroam:yes
GF feel:7/10

Honey Boon
26-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Pass by this shopping last friday and noticed the en-block notice on the ground floor........

Another "old" HC might be forced to close down after Dickson HC :(

obat22
03-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Went last week and called ANN. She is a thai on the dark side. Massage not as good as some of the thai girls there. She is very flat chested, only left skin on the boob. Frenching and digging not allowed. Will not return. Any brothers have latest FR for other girls there, thanks.

ronnesh
10-04-2007, 01:00 AM
was at upper serangoon shopping ctr this afternoon,accompanied a friend there who was going to get a tattoo done.while he was getting tattooed i decided to visit this spa at level 4.never been there b4.
at the counter ask recept if there were malay chicks around,and to my surprise there was 1 and she was available then.so paid 35 dollars and went in and got myself ready for the mission.
just a few mins on heard a knock on the door and came in a very familiar figure.she said,"i know u".i acknowledge that.she used to be from Pissa at cuppage,known as ginger.she uses the same name here too.so after some casual talk told her how i ended up there for a massage.after having a smoke and chinese tea drop on bed.
she started from my feet to neck,good pressure and with good skills taking about 25 mins for the back alone.time to time while using force on me she told me to tell her if its very hard if its so then she would lessen the pressure. i said it was still ok for me.
rite after finishing the back,she started to tickle my balls and ass area.knowing that the massage was done i lighted a cigarette and was enjoying the stimulating process that was being carried out.once done with my cig she ask me to turn around and started to kiss my chess.using her tongue to stimulate me further,while doing this she showed me her ass and signalled me to finger her pussy.i obliged.while fingering her realised that she was actually using her pussy muscles to grip my finger. good feeling and started to finger her harder.
in the mean time she buried my face with her breast,like a good baby i sucked her nipples.by now she got my didi protected and then started licking the balls and slowly took my shaft in her mouth.this went on for about 10 mins.when i exploded my finger was still in her pussy.after cleaning me up she teased me further by asking me whether i manage to find anything in her pussy or not.for that i told her would come back to find it next time.
she got her self cleaned and ask me to lie face up.she was indeed excellent i should say ,gently got me to rest my head on her lap and gave me a good 10 mins of head and shoulder massage.after that washed up had a smoke with her and another cup of chinese tea before paying her and left the place.
there was no questions ask on price or what sevice i wanted and i didnt bother asking about other services or even pricing as i enjoyed my self very much.i choosed to give a 100 for the excellent service she provided.
for bros who wanna have a good massage and some sort of pleassure,Ginger would be a lady to try.looks wise not bad either 7 from me.
massage skills 8 boobs 6.5 and a 8 for the blow.the rest of the services whether its available or not i wouldnt know.enjoy and CHEERS to all of u

kissclong
16-04-2007, 03:21 PM
there was no questions ask on price or what sevice i wanted and i didnt bother asking about other services or even pricing as i enjoyed my self very much.i choosed to give a 100 for the excellent service she provided.

Wah bro, think that you are spoiling the HDS market leh... :(

I think the market there should be only $80 right.
Maybe you can give $80 first then $20 for tips.

Just my humble opinion. ;)
Happy bonking!

kissclong
16-04-2007, 03:54 PM

Bro, i think you've spoilt the HDS market rate leh...

I think the market ratethere is only $80.

Maybe you can give her $80 first then $20 for her tips, she'll feel happier i guess.

Just my humble opinion. ;)

obat22
21-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Agreed $100.- is way too much to pay for this third grade HC. Usually only $70.- for most girls especially thai girls. Went last week as no thai girls avail due thai newyear I than decided to call Baby. Her service now has gone down very much. Any brothers here have any good recommendation from this HC, thanks.

garbage8889
22-04-2007, 12:17 AM
Hi bro

Yeah, 100 is too much. She's actually very customer oriented and said its up to us to pay how much we want as she wants repeat customer..of course you dont give 10 or 20 dollars..i gave her 70 for the bj service, which is quite good..

whitegals
22-04-2007, 04:06 AM
$100 for a FJ in a TN? WTF?

Some of you bros hate your money is it? Nevermind, I'll do the calculations for you.

Go down to GL and get a PRC for $60, hire a room for 2 hours for $20, give her a $10 tip and ask her to give you a massage for 45 mins, her massage may be just as bad as the TN, but then u get to screw her for an hour and then shower with her for another 10 mins.

After all that, you still got $10 leftover to take taxi home... :D

obat22
23-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Went to this HC called Healthy Beauty on 2nd flr of Serangoon Shopping Centre. Saw three or four old ladies abt late 40s or 50s sitting outside the HC. The cashier recommended Cindy age abt 30 or so, service wise very accommodating also very friendly with quite nice face. Brothers who like big boob and butt should enjoy this lady. Entrance fee only $30. cause no facilities and rooms small but attached toilet. Anybody been to this HC can provide Fr on other ladies there. Cheers.

kissclong
26-04-2007, 08:38 PM
$100 for a FJ in a TN? WTF?

Some of you bros hate your money is it? Nevermind, I'll do the calculations for you.

Go down to GL and get a PRC for $60, hire a room for 2 hours for $20, give her a $10 tip and ask her to give you a massage for 45 mins, her massage may be just as bad as the TN, but then u get to screw her for an hour and then shower with her for another 10 mins.

After all that, you still got $10 leftover to take taxi home... :D

Nice calculation Bro. :)

sotonghead
28-04-2007, 02:38 AM
Anyone tried Ann & Pat for JG? :)

Any FR to compare ?? :D

dcrusader
28-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Pat has left due to conflict with the other 3 Thai gals. She was their 'sifu' in JG. Anyway, Ann and Carol has good massaging skill. JG is so so....hope this is of any help....;)