PDA

View Full Version : FR on GIRL no. 4

sgunmi
10-09-2004, 03:29 AM
Hey bro here. I just came back from GL. And i'm so damn happy abt. it. Well, if anyone is puzzled. Just check on my previous post. Anyway, here's a FR on a girl.

Field Report 10092004:

As this is my first visit to GL, didn't know where to go.. So i followed my friend. So, i parked my car at the shel kiosk, then to meet my mate. He then guided me to the place.. I think it's house 8/10. So, i went in. Guess what? The thai girls are chio man.. It's a surprise for me.. due to my past experiences. Girl no. 4.. she's like elva xiao to me man.. I thought well, ok lah try lor.

So, went to the counter and ask for 4. She came out, then hold my waist like i'm a little kid. Which i liked it, surprisingly.. So i followed her up.. She then guide me to her room. So damn cozy.. I guess no more freelance for me liao.. Anyway, i did the SOP. Then shower and stuf.. TK a bit.. Then she then asked me to lie down!! I was like huh?? No action.. she then said... relax.. afterwhich, she did the licking action. WOOOO.. I was llike wow.. that's so sexy.. Well, she started the sucking liao.. Of course with covers lor.. Inside me, i was thinking like sure got no feeling one lor.. The moment she put my didi in her mouth. There's like a rushing sensation running thru. me. After like 1 min, i almost wanna cum liao.. So, i asked her to lie down.. From here, i did it with the missionary style. Guess what??? I came within 5mins. I dun think i came too early tho. I think it's her moaning that arouse me. Looking at her face really make me soft. Personnally, I think she's chio lah..

So she was like so surprised that i came so early.. I guess she didn't know what to do in the free time.. So she asked if i wanna coke, and i gladly accepted it. Then she went to the shower alone.. so, i look ard the room. And there's like pics everywhere. And in almost all the pics, she is like so chio.. Come to think of it.. I'm like so :eek: . a bit of mountain tortise you might think, but well...

Name: Chilly or Cheery (can't make out the name)
Fig: Slim
Face: Fucking chio!!!
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10.. (cos it's so short and i'm doing all the work or else sure 9/10)
Attitude: 6/10 (a bit too cheeky)
RTF: SURE MAN!!!! Since i just get my pay raise!! HAHAHAHA

Hope you guys will like my FR

vandom66
10-09-2004, 06:59 AM
Hey Sgunmi, I think try hard to put an effort but your posting a bit not convincing and don't make sense :confused: : .Not mean to "suan" you but maybe can improve a little bit in future. :)

Hey bro here. I just came back from GL. And i'm so damn happy abt. it. Well, if anyone is puzzled. Just check on my previous post. Anyway, here's a FR on a girl.
Your previous post mentioned you are happy on what?

Field Report 10092004:
As this is my first visit to GL, didn't know where to go.. So i followed my friend. So, i parked my car at the shel kiosk, then to meet my mate. He then guided me to the place.. I think it's house 8/10. Where is house 8/10 or L8H10?? WH10?? So, i went in. Guess what? The thai girls are chio man.. It's a surprise for me.. due to my past experiences. Girl no. 4..I thought that was your first time in GL?? she's like elva xiao to me man.. I thought well, ok lah try lor.

Hope you guys will like my FR

guzzler
10-09-2004, 09:36 AM
When do the school holidays end?

winterfox
10-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Hey bro here. I just came back from GL. And i'm so damn happy abt. it. Well, if anyone is puzzled. Just check on my previous post.

Hi bro vandom66,
this bro sgunmi had a very bad experience wiz a FL before, mentioned in the FL thread. The "previous post" he meant is unhappy, and is not happy.Below is his unhappy thread.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=558477#post558477
So he went to GL for a F*@K last nite, and this round he's more satisfied and happy, compared to his past experience. That's wat he meant. Bro sgunmi should be commented for his FR as a newbie, although his FR quite confusing to some bros here.

To bro sgunmi, keep up the good FR, welcome to the world of cheongsters, where there's always ups and down, so take it easy & enjoy.

winterfox

sgunmi
10-09-2004, 10:38 AM
Thanks winterfox. Yah, and after reading my FR written this morning. I really find it confusing. Well, it's like under a " not enough sleep" situation. Will provide better FR next time. Gotta work now.. ciao..

WOOHOO
10-09-2004, 10:17 PM
well bro there is always a first time for everything. I will support you always...

sgunmi
10-09-2004, 11:19 PM
Just wondering why people always think that i'm a student? Is it something that i said? Anyway, went to double check liao. The house no is 10. and the girl no. is still no.4. But she will be going back end of this month. thinking of having her for overnight.

vandom66
14-09-2004, 08:48 PM
But she will be going back end of this month. thinking of having her for overnight.

To what I know there is no overnight service for houses along WH & L18

sgunmi
15-09-2004, 12:04 AM
So i guess i might have her for a few sessionz lor... but now having diarehorea... cannot chong liao... ha ha...

dave22
15-09-2004, 12:37 AM
Bro... L what??? we know that H10G4 but L??

dave22
15-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Bo..what is Loring number??

horserider
16-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Ok.. I went to look for this Cherie based on ur recommendation..

I went to that house... told OKT that I want that gal no.4 sitting there.
Paid him $40..

Once inside the room, I opened my bag and took out a white bra with see-thru cups, and garter belt and a stockling.. I told her to put these on in my presence.. my didi got hard up.. and then I told her to masterbate my didi.
later, I told her to be all fours on bed, and I immediately bonked her ka-ching (ass) in a systematic forward - back ward motion.... she moaned and groaned .. and I grabbed hold of bra straps .. pulling them backwards.. ( like a horse-riding style.) That caused her body to move up ( since there is a doggie style, try my new style- horse riding style.)

She kept saying ,'' arggggghh...agrhhhhh.." and her tears flow out..

I do that for 10 mins.. then later told her to open her mouth and she drank my cum.. after that , we dressed up and I paid tat gal $60 for being cooperative and obedient.

Voodoo
29-09-2004, 01:52 AM

Once inside the room, I opened my bag and took out a white bra with see-thru cups, and garter belt and a stockling.. I told her to put these on in my presence.. my didi got hard up.. and then I told her to masterbate my didi.
later, I told her to be all fours on bed, and I immediately bonked her ka-ching (ass) in a systematic forward - back ward motion.... she moaned and groaned .. and I grabbed hold of bra straps .. pulling them backwards.. ( like a horse-riding style.) That caused her body to move up ( since there is a doggie style, try my new style- horse riding style.)

I do that for 10 mins.. then later told her to open her mouth and she drank my cum.. after that , we dressed up and I paid tat gal $60 for being cooperative and obedient.

u are a freak! :mad: but nice story anyway!

mi.chi.eru
29-09-2004, 05:09 AM
Zun Anot Elva Hsiao!?

KNN I like her alot leh....
some people say my gf look like elva hsiao... heh heh......

House 10 No 4 is it?

Confirm is Lorong 18.

Odd houses at the kopitiam side and
Even at the Shell station side...

Kaoz.... Damn dangerous for me man... cannot be spotted there...

bro sgunmi: please confirm on the elva hsiao issue.....

vandom66: you are right no overnight services for Lor 18 side.

Darkstorm
29-09-2004, 03:14 PM
bro sgunmi: please confirm on the elva hsiao issue.....

vandom66: you are right no overnight services for Lor 18 side.

A little known fact of GL Lorong 18: there are overnight services. But from what I know, not everyone is allowed to have them.

mi.chi.eru
29-09-2004, 04:53 PM
A little known fact of GL Lorong 18: there are overnight services. But from what I know, not everyone is allowed to have them.

Brudder.. Little known fact already.. don't publicize... later alot people start askin... make market spoil... and the OKT that have it.. won't have it again...

I know which one have but I don't recommend. IMHO, Fcuk and Forget.

natto3
29-09-2004, 06:23 PM

I went to that house... told OKT that I want that gal no.4 sitting there.
Paid him $40..

boy that a new fetish!