PDA

View Full Version : Is she ready for anal ?

Baileys
24-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Something interesting happened when I am bonking my wife just now and need some confirmation with brothers here.
I was bonking her doggie style then I noticed that she was about to cum but instead of hastening my speed to give her a good orgasm; I maintained my slow and steady speed; maybe this speed made her have the feeling like can cum and cannot cum and this made her even more aroused and she was moaning and asking me to faster and faster. Then as I continue to ram her, I noticed that her ass hole opened ! So without any further invitation, I inserted my index finger and started finger fucking her ass as I continue to ram her pussy....She didn't object or reject my fingering instead she got even more aroused and has a strong orgasm and squirted after only a short penetration.
Do you think that this is an invitation for me to ram her ass the next round ? :confused:

hehfun
25-01-2011, 12:08 AM
You are a very lucky guy..
It would be better if you talked to your wife first.

Use lots of lubricants and try inserting your fingers for a few times.
Once she is used to the feeling...
Put more lubricants and slowly insert your manhood...

all the best...

fazer6s
25-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Your wfey is OPENING up a new avenue for you

But be patient and slow for this New Opening

Its rather unpleadant the first time but once she's get used to it hmmm she'll be begging for IT

Tell us if you've managed to penetrate IT \\

naturegreen
25-01-2011, 12:29 AM
Maybe a sign of readiness

dust
25-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Something interesting happened when I am bonking my wife just now and need some confirmation with brothers here.
I was bonking her doggie style then I noticed that she was about to cum but instead of hastening my speed to give her a good orgasm; I maintained my slow and steady speed; maybe this speed made her have the feeling like can cum and cannot cum and this made her even more aroused and she was moaning and asking me to faster and faster. Then as I continue to ram her, I noticed that her ass hole opened ! So without any further invitation, I inserted my index finger and started finger fucking her ass as I continue to ram her pussy....She didn't object or reject my fingering instead she got even more aroused and has a strong orgasm and squirted after only a short penetration.
Do you think that this is an invitation for me to ram her ass the next round ? :confused:

before enter must pay ERP first..just jokin:D

Baileys
25-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks guys for ur replies.....will venture into this new avenue with care...do nor want to lost this opportunity. Will update bros if there is any further advancement.

B52bomber
25-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Go for it !

Rosken
25-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Try it & she will really love it.

Kinetics
26-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Hi brother Baileys,
Any success on your new adventure ? :D
Btw is that your wife's ass in your avatar ? If it is; she definitely has a nice piece of ass esp good for doggie and ass fuck . :D
If I were you I would have up her ass long ago.Don't wait liao do it and update us ok :D

Ariston
26-01-2011, 03:21 PM
I highly recommend getting a silicone-based lubricant for anal sex. Water based lubricants can dry out and make things stickier and messier than they need to be. A good silicone-based lubricant like Eros or Wet Platinum will work wonders.

unsung80
26-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Is signaling you, no need to ask us. Go for the a**hole. LOL. :D

whiteangelcsh
26-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Juz always rem the golden rule : use lotsa lub and go slow. Tease wif ur fingers and dickhead first to get her into relaxation and mood. Go slow strokes by depth. After it's smoothened, there's no turning back. Hope both of u get to explore and enjoy the session.

Baileys
26-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Yo brothers thanks for all the advise but sorry no update so far....yesterday night our son was very sticky to my wife and wanted her to sleep with him so no activity and I have to eat myself...:(
Maybe tonight...:D

Brother Kinetics, yes you are right; the ass you saw in my avatar is indeed my wife's...can't imagine telling my wife that someone saw her naked ass and would like ram her from behind... :D

Harcourt
27-01-2011, 12:33 AM
If you are planning to try anal, just make sure yr missus has a good enema before trying. I'm not kidding. The last thing u want is poo on your junior. :)

JiangZhenDe
27-01-2011, 05:28 AM
Talking about this, I'm not sure if I should say I wanna try anal or not. Haven't tried before but am really curious about it. Any bros wiing to advice how I can go about it with my wife?

geckoSG
27-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Good luck bro... U are almost there!

Yardstick
27-01-2011, 07:51 PM
It seems like your wife is willing to give anal a try. Do remember that you will need to go slow though. Anal sex, regardless of the number of times you do can be rather painful for the ladies if preparation of the asshole is not relaxed.

Remember push in slowly as well for the rectum to get use your penis. Sometimes, it is better to just push in a bit first, wait for the asshole to relax then slowly continue to push in bit by bit.

Hope the above advice based on my experience helps.

Baileys
27-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Hi brothers ....finally I have update....hope it is not badly written cause I want to post this story before my wife comes back from Chinatown. :D

Yesterday night, my wife came home after dinner with her customer. I noticed that she has been drinking again so I asked her about it.
She said no choice, have to entertain the customer but she said she only drunk a little and with that she went into the room.
As I reached the entrance of the room, her back was facing me and she was in the mist of removing her g-sting, I took this opportunity to give her slight push; she lost her balance and fell to the bed. I then turned her face down, lifted up her ass and started eating her pussy.
She tried to stop me saying that she is very dirty and smelly and let her shower first but I didn’t bother and continue eating her. Seriously, there was some smell but then who cares !
She kept asking me to stop and let her shower but at the same time she was moaning non-stop. This really made me very hard indeed!
Needless to say, her pussy got wet very quickly, and then using her juice as lubricant, I began to play and fingered her asshole. She didn’t stop me and seems to be enjoying it.
It’s seems like her asshole had gotten used to be fingered by one finger. But when I tried inserting another finger in, it became difficult, she complained painful and uncomfortable, so I stopped.
I went to get my CD and lubricant. I put on CD on my ram and started to ram her, she asked me why I was using CD and I told her cause this is her fertile period so better to be safe.
As I was ramming her, I began to apply lub on her asshole hole, massaging the area gently and fingering the hole at the same time. Talk about multi-tasking!
And within minutes, she was in heaven, moaning and grabbing on to the blanket tightly.…I knew she was cumming and I also noticed that her asshole began to open up again. So I quickly took this opportunity to apply more lub to her hole and at the same time, slowly insert 2 fingers into her hole. Once I got my fingers inside I stopped ramming her pussy and began to slowly stroking her hole. She moaned but her moaning sounded different….is like a mixture of pleasure and pain.
But after a while of stroking and more lub, her moaning is now more of pleasure then pain.
I stopped my stroking and began to slowly insert my rod into her hole. At first I faced with some difficulty but slowly and with more lub, my mushroom head began to disappear into her hole and then slowly the whole rod was in!
From that moment onwards, all the action was done in slow movement and with lots of lub. And initial when I was entering her, she complained that it’s painful but after a while of ramming, she seems to be enjoying it.
As for me fucking her asshole was sensational! So tight! And really shiok!
This morning, she complained to me that her asshole is really sore. But when I asked if she enjoyed being fucked in the ass. She gave me the CFM look and replied she like it and wanted me to do it to her again!
:D :D :D

Nottiguy
27-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Well done bro....you just joined the anal club. :D

Rem to always clean up properly after each session.

ilpan77
28-01-2011, 09:22 AM
And remember not to fuck the vagina after fucking the arse. Wouldn't want an infection ya.
Enjoy the many years to come. :)

Cuntworth
28-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Welcome to the Anal Club!!! :D

bigtitslover
28-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Well done bro! :D :D

Ravenzou
28-01-2011, 11:41 AM
CONGRATS BRO, U are one lucky chap. Keep it up ;)

Baileys
28-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Hi brother thanks for the support and points ! Actually I am also quite surprised....seems like the older she gets the more open she is to try new tricks.....
Btw I have a few questions hope brothers here can help....
Is it ok to ram the pussy then the arse ?
Will ramming the asshole too frequently makes it loose ?
Can I cum inside the asshole ?

whiteangelcsh
28-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Pussy->Ass = Yes
Ass->Pussy = NO NO!!!
CIA = Yes
Loose? Not tt I knw of. Anyway, u dun ram so frequent la. Must maintain the sensation in a long run ma. Pussy is still better. Treat her nicely and everything & anything is good to go ;)

maestro7
28-01-2011, 12:32 PM
wel done baileys!~

Kinetics
28-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Well done brother Baileys...wish you have plenty of fun when the new found hole....:D
My wife's asshole is still as tight as when we had our first anal so should not be a problem here.....:D

8wonders
28-01-2011, 10:09 PM
update us wats going on... hahaha

Baileys
28-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Brother whiteangelcsh and brother Kinetics, thanks for your reply !
And also thanks for the assurance, the reason why I asked that question is because wife is not young liao so worry if I poke her asshole too many times later it becomes loose loose then jialat liao...:D

joemango
28-01-2011, 11:05 PM
well done bro, i also had done this to my ex...one word shiok!

Baileys
30-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Just one more quick update to share with brothers here. It happened yesterday night during our love making session. Everything started off ad usual…I did all the usual foreplay…licking and fingering…got a good bj from her, which is a tale-tell sign that she is horny.
Then I started to bonk her in missionary style. She did have her orgasm but I was a bit surprised that she didn’t squirt because she got very horny and wet as I bonked her.
Anyway, as I continued to bonk her, she said this to me…”Dear, I want you to fuck me in the ass?”
I was like of course why not….so I went over to the drawer to get my lubricant and began to “lubricate” her ass and then started to finger her as I did previously. It seems like she have gotten more relax after the first time and she was actually moaning and was caressing her cute little breasts when I fingered her. But just as I was about to insert my 2nd finger into her ass, she stopped me and asked me to stop teasing her as she can’t take it any more and want my rod inside her ass…..
Bloody hell, I was trying to get her “lubricated” ready in the end kanna this from her :mad:…. Since she said she is ready, I began to enter her slowly….but seriously, entering her this time is much easily then the first…and in no time, My rod was inside and I started ramming her.. As I am still ramming her in missionary style, I can see from her facial expression and her moaning that she is enjoying being fucked in the ass! :cool:
As I continued to ram her, I began to multi-task again…I intended to finger her pussy but then I found that it was not so easy so I decided to play with her clit. I applied some lub on her clit area and started playing with her clit. She got even more aroused from the additional activity and she began to moan even more intense and was jerking her body. From her body movement, I know she was about to cum. I increased my speed and true enough, within a short while, she cum and this time she did squirt! Luckily, just a minor waterfall, if not I will be all wet….:D
We changed position and I doggie her ass. She didn’t want me to CIA so when I was about to cum, she hj and caressed my rod with her breasts until I release my full load on her. :D

Nottiguy
30-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Hi bro,
Looks like your wife is slowly enjoy anal sex. Maybe next time u can use a toy in her puss while ramming the anal. :D

Have fun!!.

Baileys
31-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Hi bro,
Looks like your wife is slowly enjoy anal sex. Maybe next time u can use a toy in her puss while ramming the anal. :D

Have fun!!.

Good idea bro Nottiguy but what type of toy do u recommend ? And where can I get it ? Maybe will get one for her as V day present.....hee hee hee

Nottiguy
31-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Good idea bro Nottiguy but what type of toy do u recommend ? And where can I get it ? Maybe will get one for her as V day present.....hee hee hee

There are alot of sex toy shop selling anal sex toy. you can try to look for one near bugis junction.

There are anal beans...plug...n more... just buy the one that you like the most bro.. :D

cookieman
31-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Camping for updates :D

Baileys
31-01-2011, 11:00 PM
There are alot of sex toy shop selling anal sex toy. you can try to look for one near bugis junction.

There are anal beans...plug...n more... just buy the one that you like the most bro.. :D

Thanks bro but which type of toy do you recommend for her pussy ? So that I can play with her pussy while I ram her ass....

Baileys
01-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Just tell her when she is shitting , when she feel the shit coming out of her asshole , then got one big shit coming out , the feeling sure damn shiok. Then tell her anal is like the shit going out then going back in again .

Hi bro thanks for the advise....but for your info we have already done it. And she is loving it !

DIDI
01-02-2011, 11:38 AM
the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!

Yardstick
01-02-2011, 07:06 PM
TS, if you need a sex toy to use on her pussy or clit, i suggest a bullet vibrator or something small which you can insert into her while you do her anal.

A word of caution, make sure you buy one which is really waterproof so that she will not get a shock half way through, nor will the vibrator give way after one sexssion.

Baileys
01-02-2011, 07:52 PM
the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!

Brother DIDI,
What do you mean by "the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!" ? Can elaborate more ? :confused:
Thanks !

Baileys
01-02-2011, 07:58 PM
TS, if you need a sex toy to use on her pussy or clit, i suggest a bullet vibrator or something small which you can insert into her while you do her anal.

A word of caution, make sure you buy one which is really waterproof so that she will not get a shock half way through, nor will the vibrator give way after one sexssion.

Hi Brother Yardstick, thanks for the recommendation, I will definitely need to get those waterproof ones cause my wife does squirt but how do I know if it is waterproof ?
So I am able to get from the sex shop in the Bugis area ?

Triple-X
01-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Get some buttplugs or those beadtypes for anal.For pussy toys for use together with anal,get those rabbit type japanese vibrators(as shown in those av movies).but dont use the anal toys inside her pussy afer you've penetrated her anus with it for hygiene purpose.

Baileys
02-02-2011, 08:18 AM
Thanks brother pendragon_sg for your support !

Brother Triple-X thanks for the advise !

Will go source for her V day present after the CNY :D

Frankiestine
02-02-2011, 08:27 AM
Well done bro bailey the monster welcum another brother who has joined the legion of the DARK HOLE.

Yardstick
02-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Bro Baileys, you can check with the shop assistant. Usually, they will know. Else, you can refer to the box or packaging.

DIDI
05-02-2011, 01:19 PM
Brother DIDI,
What do you mean by "the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!" ? Can elaborate more ? :confused:
Thanks !

make full use of the two hole is the best of the best! see my thread tat hw wet is my wife is when she is horny when ass is instert wif dildo n pussy get fuck! hapi cny!

sticky5
05-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Bro....nothing is better then the real thing...my recommendation is not to rely on toys too much.....next time your real thing will be out of place....till today, I enjoy mine into my gal...treasure your manhood.

Nottiguy
05-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Thanks bro but which type of toy do you recommend for her pussy ? So that I can play with her pussy while I ram her ass....

There are alot of toys for the puss. You can get wireless type so that you can use it on your wife when she is travelling with you in public. :D

Baileys
06-02-2011, 01:30 AM
make full use of the two hole is the best of the best! see my thread tat hw wet is my wife is when she is horny when ass is instert wif dildo n pussy get fuck! hapi cny!
Brother DIDI...I totally agreed with you ! :D I will definitely go find and read your thread !

Bro....nothing is better then the real thing...my recommendation is not to rely on toys too much.....next time your real thing will be out of place....till today, I enjoy mine into my gal...treasure your manhood.
Ha ha that is exactly what my close brothers told me ! He was saying why create competition for yourself by buying her a toy ! Seems like he has a point there ! :D

There are alot of toys for the puss. You can get wireless type so that you can use it on your wife when she is travelling with you in public. :D
Ha ha ha brother Nottiguy...you must have learn this trick from those AV movies ! But seriously I did fantasize about this before.. :D

Triple-X
06-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Bro,i do believe some women will get very much addicted to their new toy,so be careful on how you use it! I've a ex-schoolmate,a successful career woman now,she uses her toy very frequently as she says she can use it whenver she wants to release stress,can control the shiokness and do not have to foreplay her man just to get her pussy licked or fingered!!By the way,she's married!!!:D

Tsex
06-02-2011, 11:49 AM
SHiok,

will be camping here to know more and have fun with my ge...

she is afraid of pain when i accidentally poke her the last time round....hehe which i did not realise as well...

anything that all can suggest to ask her try again... cannot always be did not realise.... right ????

Frankiestine
06-02-2011, 10:07 PM
One of the methods I used in lowering a gal defense against anal sex is first to give a AR. Their normal reaction is to feel "girly" but shiok. Then when I am painting their pussy, I will also insert my finger into their ass bit by bit. Eating their pussy helps to take their mind off the sensation of their ass been "assplored" with a finger. Check with them if they like the feeling, normally if they don't offer any resistance it means they are open to the idea of being analized. Plan the idea into them that you would be gentle and take it one step at a time. But most importantly don't forget to use lots of lubricant to assist your entry into a virgin ass.

Tsex
06-02-2011, 11:32 PM
dun understand ppl here!!!

if they themselves cant stands it might as well dun login to see...

YOU SUX (the person who zap me)... if you cant den get out la...

dun need to do silly and despicable... stuffs.... !!!:mad:

slickdick87
07-02-2011, 09:48 AM

U finger her ass after that did u sniff ur fingers? Got any shit smell or not?

Baileys
07-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Bro,i do believe some women will get very much addicted to their new toy,so be careful on how you use it! I've a ex-schoolmate,a successful career woman now,she uses her toy very frequently as she says she can use it whenver she wants to release stress,can control the shiokness and do not have to foreplay her man just to get her pussy licked or fingered!!By the way,she's married!!!:D

Hi brother Triple-X I have heard a number of stories regarding this type of incident happening too. Thanks for ur concern.

Baileys
07-02-2011, 11:49 AM
U finger her ass after that did u sniff ur fingers? Got any shit smell or not?

Ha ha good question ! Thinking back no I didn't sniff my finger after fingering her ass.

whiteangelcsh
07-02-2011, 11:52 AM
One key point on anal sex is also to ensure tt she emptied her bowel prior to the session. U dun wan things to get messy.