PDA

View Full Version : Girls mind about sex

kreator28
23-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Why is it that some girls dont mind talk and joke about sex but most think we guys are pervert/sex maniac if we brought up this topic.Maybe girls(and guys) out there can give your views.

Snuber
23-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Why is it that some girls dont mind talk and joke about sex but most think we guys are pervert/sex maniac if we brought up this topic.Maybe girls(and guys) out there can give your views.

They have the same needs and desire as us. They just wanna kay siao that's all :D

alan0338
23-01-2011, 02:43 PM
those gals tat mind are trying to tell u to try harder with more dirty jokes, those tat dun mind are those tat already heard enaf :D

pterchew
23-01-2011, 02:45 PM
most gals talk about sex only to their love ones.

84gunner
23-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Depends on country / region and culture.

In most Asian countries (except SG), it is regarded as a wifely duty to her husband. The more open / confident countries also think it is a form of enjoyment, but of course, with the appropriate partner, ie, bf, husband, lover, not a slut with any man that just wants it.

While those in materialistic societies treat / regard it as a commodity.

slyer
23-01-2011, 04:29 PM
some girls do talk about their sex experience openly with guys. some of my female friends do that :D but generally most asian girls seldom talk about sex openly with guys due to culture

ipwnyou
24-01-2011, 01:19 AM
It depends on who I'm talking to for that topic.

naturegreen
24-01-2011, 01:21 AM
They have the same needs and desire as us. They just wanna kay siao that's all :D

Agree. Kay siao is the word + also wanna play hard to get and not appear to easy to get. But once you can get their engine going, you will be surprised they will roar louder than you expect.

edmundhello
24-01-2011, 02:53 AM
Woman loves sex just like us. Just that too much they will be seen as a bitch... Especially with the ones they love.

jessca
24-01-2011, 10:07 AM
I guess the main reason why we don't talk about sex openly is that guys seems to think that we are 'easy to get' when we does? :)

WhyWhy00
24-01-2011, 10:11 AM
i believe woman talk about sex to guy when they think the guys can be trusted or the loved one to them.

exclusive those high sex drive woman which can talk to any guy.

jacky43
24-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Is the creator of this thread thinking ahead? I believe next Sun S Talking; are young people having more SEX in this digital world?

I shall fire the first mortar, digital or no ppl having SEX all the time. When horny everybody just get it on.

Chery QQ
24-01-2011, 11:20 AM
When u do planted a hidden spy mircophone listening to the ladies talk, you would have your mouth widely opened.

chunkymunky
24-01-2011, 11:34 AM
i agree.. actually when the girls get together... they like to share their sex experiences.. and sometimes even compare whose bf is better.. what their bf do in bed.. etc...

so dont be surprised if next time your gf/wive's friends come up to u and wink at u... u know what they have been talking about.. hahah :D