PDA

View Full Version : Lose weight without losing boobs.

smallsecrets
23-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Anyone care to share different methods of losing weight without losing those boobs? I know jogging is good for losing weight but boobs shrinks faster too! Since there's many bros here, I'm sure there's some nice tips yea? :D

delayer
23-01-2011, 01:56 PM
exercising is one thing but to ensure boobs size don't get smaller is quite hard.. it's dependable on your body too. Just keep exercising till u meet your target maybe lessen your intensity in workout to slower the rate.. Anyway dont worry too much. :) if a man love you the way you are. he would not mind a smaller cup.

liberatte
23-01-2011, 06:33 PM
TS, most probably you would like to read books on how to trim the edges and tone specific spots. Don't use the word lose weight because you may have a slim body which is heavy. :D

If you are willing to pay, try agencies... :D

bluepantyblue
23-01-2011, 06:48 PM
try long distance running, sit ups, with drinking meiji chocolate milk? hahaha cos thats how it worked for me. i started drinking them when i was bout 20 but cant be sure if it was the milk or that im just a late late late bloomer. im standing 1.6m 43kg d cup. dont cut down on your diet cos your boobs are gonna be the first to go down. happened to several of my friends.

smallsecrets
23-01-2011, 10:16 PM
If you exercise, one or two things happens. u lose overall weight because the body loses water and fat from the body. Boobs are fats, so loosing weight have a direct effect on boobs size. So when u r exercising, or trying to "lose weight", you should be more concern with inch loss than overall weight loss. You do running n skipping etc as part of a cardio routine, but u should also incorporate weight training and stretching routines to target specific areas, like arms, shoulders, tummy or butt. This is call a "spot reduction" Combine this with a low carb high protein diet to enable your burn reserve fats and build muscles. Of cos, your body type and metabolism rate also play a part.

Lastly, one very important thing: you need to have a good training partner that understand your goals n want to work together with you to reach your goals. I don't mind if you have time :D

Thanks fhm.:p I will try. no need u to help me reach my goal la. :)

ashleygal
23-01-2011, 11:02 PM
if you love to club (and dance), try dancing. That's how Coco Lee slim down.

PeaceWithin
24-01-2011, 10:35 AM
Agree with fourhorseman's routine...

The guiding principles are simple:

- Weight-loss should come in from the health perspective rather than vanity. But of course vanity plays a large part.

- It should be inches-loss rather than absolute weight. If one is 'over-weight', the weight-loss will come naturally if inches loss occurs.

- There are 4 areas to look into for a holistic weight-loss program.
1) Cardio
2) Weights
3) Nutrition
4) Plenty of rest/sleep (At least 6hrs, if possible 8hrs)

I've drew up my own program based on the above. And it works for me. But it's all about time, effort and determination. There are no short-cuts, as in life.

Most of us tend to look at item 1) and 2), but it'll come to a point where the weight-loss plateaus and even if we do more of 1) and 2), weight and inches remain the same.

For nutrition, I saw somewhere that about "caveman diet". To cut the story really short, just "eat what caveman eats". They don't eat burgers, fries, salad dressing, etc. Don't starve yourself cos that will lower metabolism, but don't over-eat as well. I think the key is moderation and ensure that we get all the necessary nutrition that the body needs.

As for sleep... try lah... I know it's hard. It's hard for me as well. But try to sleep as much as possible.

As for training partner, some would prefer to have (because of companionship and can push each other). But personally, I prefer not to have any because I can go train whenever I want and like. Having a partner means needing to meet someone else's schedule and it's not easy.

Ok.. come to the sex part... it's soooo much better now. Personally, I feel myself harder during erection and due to the inch loss around the 2IC, it's also longer. And for that alone, it's all worth it!!

RealEstateGuy
24-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Anyone care to share different methods of losing weight without losing those boobs? I know jogging is good for losing weight but boobs shrinks faster too! Since there's many bros here, I'm sure there's some nice tips yea? :D

I'm not an expert on enhancing or decrasing tit size but your conclusions suggest you beleive tit size is realated to body fat content. Are you sure this is really the case?

Ask not what SG society can do for you but what you can do for SG society.

PeaceWithin
24-01-2011, 11:15 AM
I can understand that one of the hard part is drawing up a program for oneself. If you have problem with that, PM me and I can share with you what I am doing currently.

So far lost about 7 kgs in 4 months. May not seem a lot, but I believe it's much better than crash weight loss. But I still some way to go...

smallsecrets
25-01-2011, 08:22 PM
I can understand that one of the hard part is drawing up a program for oneself. If you have problem with that, PM me and I can share with you what I am doing currently.

So far lost about 7 kgs in 4 months. May not seem a lot, but I believe it's much better than crash weight loss. But I still some way to go...

ahahh. if it doesnt involved popping pills, i wouldnt mind trying.:)