PDA

View Full Version : FL pictures during biz trip

jags5643
23-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Hi Guys and Gals,

Am new here and this is my "virgn" post in this thread.

As I have no access to this private section, am very curious to peek at what sort of pictures are being shared here. Read the rule and mod told me to post 6 pictures here to activate my access. So I hope the pictures I post can be accepted here and need your support indeed.

I am not active cheongster, thus only chance for me to cheong is during biz trip. That happens few times a year. However, before encounter this thread I never thot of taking pictures of FL. So during my last biz trip at KL, I try my luck to ask if can take pics of her and she no objection..but she strictly said no face please. I of course said ok!! ok!!

As it's my first attempt to take nude pic of gal...my hands were physically "shaking" due to the excitement. I didn't take much close up though and now damn regret lo..This PRC FL is from Hunan and her skin is silky smooth. She got cute little feet too which I have taken some but not posted here coz I don't know if brothers here like feet pictures or not. Do let me know if any of you like feet pictures.

Here you go...

jags5643
23-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Here's 2 more...

Taken before I do cat bath on her... :rolleyes: How not to do cat bath on this sort of silky smooth skin.

The pic I should ON the flash to light up the pussy !! damn regret not doing so :(

francined69
23-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Nice one, where did u find the Hunan girl in KL???

Flyjacket
24-01-2011, 02:42 AM
Nice ass... you sure must've enjoyed the DOGGIE position... ;)

barking!! and farking!! good...

yang punk
24-01-2011, 06:06 PM
No face but nice whole body shots. The butt angles are awesome!
Any frontal and legs spreading pixs?

Points for you!

jags5643
26-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Nice one, where did u find the Hunan girl in KL???

It's through OTK.

This Hunan PRC really sweet lo and GFE 100%...maybe because the day i bonked her happen to be her last day at KL.

jags5643
26-01-2011, 11:04 AM
No face but nice whole body shots. The butt angles are awesome!
Any frontal and legs spreading pixs?

Points for you!

Thanks brother for the points !!

I did snapped some pictures off my phone but the pic quality not as good as the one i posted la. Let me dig out and post if there's any goodies worth sharing.

I love the spirit of sharing here !! :D

jags5643
26-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Nice ass... you sure must've enjoyed the DOGGIE position... ;)

barking!! and farking!! good...

Fully agree. Love the sight of her firm round ass. That's her best asset IMO. haha.

I wasn't prepare to take picture on that day as I don't expect an YES for my request. Otherwise I would ave brought along my full DSLR gear with dual flash !! Would have taken much much more pictures and much better quality.

Furthermore, she didn't ask for tips in return. But before she left, I tipped her RM50 for her excellent GFE and picture service. I think she deserved it. She was so happy she FK me :), and that caught me by surprice as earlier when I cat bath her I wanted to kiss her lips but she no no...

DaddyDad
28-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Nice figure.

I love biz trip. A real chance for me to enjoy, bonk and create havoc .....!!!!!

;)