PDA

View Full Version : Massge my wife

mooshimooshi
18-01-2011, 02:51 AM
Hi everyone.

Im new to this forum and postimg for the time as i desperately need to share my thoughts.

A short intro my wife and i we are both 33 this year and have been leading a happy married life. About 2 yrs ago i intro sex toys into our intimate times and my seem to like it although she keep complaining that i spend alot blah blah blah.. Ok my wife is slender in built, with 32C and 26/27 waistline, those kind that walk on the street guys will take a second look as she doesnt need alot of make up to bring the best out of her. She thinks conservatively but likes to wear low cut to show off her assets wand honestly i encourage her to do so.

Ok the thing is that after watching this jap av where a girl is bein massage and fingered till she cum, a thought came to me and i realise that i have this fantsasy of seeing my wife going through that. So couple months ago i started buying massage oils and give my wife massages which never fail to turn her on. She will start to get wet when i massage nearer and nearer her massahe thighs which gives me a hard on and we will have wild sex after that.
(will provide massage details the next time)

Couple of days more we will be leaving for bali for our annivasary and am thinking of arranging a male therapist to attend to my wife. Despite the fact i did asked her and she say will feel shy and prefer female therapists blah blah blah and see the amber light somewhere.

Will appreciate if any bros here got lobang if not will have to try and arrange myself and hoprfully can come back with a some fr.

DIDI
18-01-2011, 09:41 AM
well i dun not have the lobang but i will camp here to wait for ur FR hehe....

adamlee88888888
18-01-2011, 09:43 AM
sounds erotic,await for your return of the trip. :D

BiRd13
18-01-2011, 10:22 AM
I'm taking the courses right now, so won't be able to help you in this...
I have 'lobang' in engaging male therapist though, but it will be really costly, if travel... go from few ks onwards... so well...

good luck in finding =)

markeus
18-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Kuta Cowboys will offer a lot more than massages. ;)

allfuzzy
18-01-2011, 11:55 AM
I am not a professional therapist but I have been told that my massaging skills are good. If your wife needs a good massage, I can offer my service. You provide the room and oil. PM me.

chinchiahoe
18-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Bro Mooshimooshi, why not let the bros here massage for your wife? Don't let the fertile water flows into others plot of land.

mooshimooshi
18-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Kuta Cowboys will offer a lot more than massages. ;)

Oh too bad im not going there but will ask around for something similiar.

To the other bros who are interested to help massage i thank you all but slim chance that wife will agree. To my knowledge only during trips/spa then she will be open to let " masseues" touch her. However will post some pics when i come back :)

adrx
18-01-2011, 02:10 PM
u are blessed with such a wife... dont 'force' her if she's unwillingly... let things take its course :p

Pagarsex
18-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Bro mooshimooshi, try Jari Menari spa near end of Jalan Seminyak. The spa only have male masseurs so your wife got no choice :p
The massage is top rated n very professional. Maybe u need to instruct the masseur to hanky Panky.

Google the name and find out if they have couple room.

Enjoy ur vacation :)

chinchiahoe
19-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Bro TS, enjoy your trip & if possible, do show us some nice pics when u are back.

Mich0088
19-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Hi
If you need i can help as i am a train massarge trainer

naturegreen
19-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Hi TS, are you from Sillypore? I do have a lobang. Quite a professional decent therapist. Let me know your budget(with or without) and I'll try arrange something for you guys. But rest assured the therapist is not me. You can leave me a PM if you are interested. Cheers.

mooshimooshi
26-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Hi everyone, i am back with an fr. Touched down this morning so please excuse any typo.

Once we touch down from the airport, my wife and i went for a quick dip before deciding for spa. When we were in the pool, i was busy fondling her all over, trying to make her horny before the spa session. Licking nipples and massaging her clit but did make her cum and i can feel that she is already very very wet by the time we dress up shabbily for our outing. So meanwhile on our way to the spa i kept hinting to her how good the spa here will be, total relaxation and will definitely be a "wonderful" experience. She would least expect that when i called and made a booking i already requested male therapist ONLY! Also they agreed to make it seems like there will be no female therapist available. Smart move i thought bcos when we reach the place and proceed to register ourselves, my wife was shocked to see two balinese man, well built, late twenties and pretty decent looking, waiting for us(i also requested that) then she whispered to me to ask for female but with my plot inplace she got really no choice but to accept the arrangement. So after changing, we went into one of their rooms, not too big but cozy and the beds are away for only about a meter away. Just what i was hoping for..

To be cont..

pusslicker
26-01-2011, 02:38 PM
3hrs later your massage not finish ah???

waiting for your hot story....

Wassup08
26-01-2011, 06:15 PM
pitch tent!!

mooshimooshi
18-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Sorry for a very much delayed cont'd fr as i was posted overseas for the past few weeks.

ok here's the story...

As we were guided to our beds(single room with 2 beds), myself and my wife were ask to "strip" off our existing robe and lay naked while they cover us with their blanket. The thing is that as although my wife are separated by a cloth partition, its pretty much translucent where i can see whats going on over her side(about 1.5m apart). By the way as we laid down(chest up) i can still see my wife with no partition from her chest to her head.

With slight embarassment, i can see clearly that my wife is pretty awkward about the request but can only oblige. As i tried to look at her(act like i was about to talk to her), i actually caught the guy who is not laying the blanket for my wife peeking at her head to toe. Immediately countless thoughts ran through my mind of what will happen which turns me on big time.

Then came the massage where everything was pretty much the norm but shortly the "introduction", one of the guys started to pull both my hands and the other one pulling my legs to stretch. Without much hesitation I turned my head and open my eyes slightly to look at my wife and she was also going through the same thing as me(we chose the same package), but what i noticed was that due to the stretching her NIPPLE was revealed for both her masseuse to see and i am sure that my wife was not aware of that. omg i was surprised to also see that her two masseuse were grinning to one another.

With that, i can roughly know what to expect so i quietly gestured my two masseuses to stop my massage and follow me quietly out of the room and instructed them to stop my massage. But i also requested something very special which is to ask one of my two guys to cover my wife's eyes with an eye mask while i watch in the room. Initially they were also quite shocked but went back to my bed and look like one of the guys were also helping me with the eye mask while helping my wife with hers.

Of cos with much "tipping", all my requests were seen to without further delay... and myself they got me a chair to "sit" quietly beside her bed after she's done with her eye mask..

To be cont...

P.S. To all the bros here, thanks to those who up me or zap me wateva u call them. But i really dun care much, just here to share and hope to know more ppl here with the same 'fantasy'.

Tazz
19-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Bro,nice story u had.keep it going,all bros camping here.u lucky to have a wife that she don't mind guys massage her.last time I try massage my wife n she like it n we have gd sex after that,but now she seldom let me touch her Liao.I miss those days...

blk437
19-02-2011, 12:47 PM
TS, please continue and dun bother bout all the zaps.. this is a nice story in my opinion. :)

SGnewB
19-02-2011, 06:59 PM
gave you my humble two points as show of support bro..

very intriguing read.. very nice buildup also..

do continue, you have my tent..

Wassup08
20-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Cant wait for your update bro...

masters
20-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Nice intro bro. I would love to hear/read your story as I have almost similar experience (massage wife by a guy) :)

hsbc
20-02-2011, 10:23 PM
hi bro, it is not difficult to make your wife Horny. Do not have to engage any male therapist, what you need is Germany sex Drops bro!! Just mix few drops in the drink of your wife and she will be begging for you to bang her!! :)

bfreemen
20-02-2011, 10:52 PM
very daring . love what you are trying do share more

siaokia55
20-02-2011, 11:33 PM
damn erotic, carry on!!

proevoguy
20-02-2011, 11:55 PM
camping here for more :D:D

goodpartner
21-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Where threadstarter go? Faster update leh bro, when is next update?
:D

iamjack
21-02-2011, 12:27 AM
hei bro,

You basically did what I've been dreaming to to to my HM......

Everytime we watch the Japanese Fxck Massage video (go do a google..), she will feel so horny and I can squirt her easily after that.....

Also told her during our foreplay about the idea of arranging a male masseur to 'service' her (I can only allow up to fingering and daty level though), she was so turn on and rock on me like real cow girl...

My HM is near 40 now and therefore can 'afford to lose'. Wild thought is after all still wild thought but difficult to get into real action and not sure if I really can take it after that....haha.

Keep sharing please!

min`01
21-02-2011, 05:18 PM
:Dsounds really kinky

mooshimooshi
22-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Sorry for the delay as hope u bros here understand that my job requires me to work very long hrs and high concentration so i cant post as and when i like. And when i get home i will probably need to turn in for the next working day.

Anyway heres the cont story..

Ok so now i was sitting about a metre away from my wife. As i watch my wife being "massage" by two strangers.. I realise that im starting to get a hard on imagining whats gonna happen next.
While more stretching was done for my wife, i saw that half my wifes breast are exposed. So when i look carefully, the guy doing my wifes legs are holding down the bottom part of the blanket while gently applying pressure at the ankles. But my wife still does not seem to know what had happened and all of us saw that her nipples are erected.. Maybe due to the air conditioning.. So without much delay, the guy on top slid his hands towards her chest and start to massage in a circular motion, without touching her nipples and the guy at the bottom start to massage her thighs.
By then i can see that my wife is starting to take deep breaths with every strokes aplies to her. I life myself off the chair and started to stand closer to have a better view and soon, the guys masaging her thigh slowly advance higher and higher towards her inner thighs.. Although i can see that my wife is shy by trying to close her legs togerther, the guy applied pressure and spread my wifes leg s little, bit by bit he repeated the same motion couple of times and didnt i notice that her legs are Y-spreaded. Only her privates are barely covered by the blanket. More oil are poured on both her thighs, letting them flow to her pussy lips, by now i know that my wife is already pretty wet with four hands around her. Tactically, he spread the oil around and occasionally use his fingers to "brush" her clit, by now i knew that shes enjoying it as i csn her to slightly tinge everytime he does that. Also the blanket will slowly give way, exposing her pussy lips for all to view.

To be cont

Wassup08
22-02-2011, 09:50 AM
more plsssssssss

ttttaann
22-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Good story. More please. Camping

otamay
24-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Waiting here for more updates :)

badboyxtreme
24-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Very nice bro. Keep up the good effort. I am sure, you had an explosive erection seeing your wife fondled like that. I dont blame u bro, I went thru the same thing.

A man is happiest most seeing his beloved wife making love to another guy, in front of him with both their consent. This kinda lust excites ur love life. I am all for it.

proevoguy
25-02-2011, 02:14 AM
More please...MORE :D

iamjack
02-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Your wife got erotic massage.....and then you felt asleep?

Many brothers here are waiting for your story lah.....

Up for you ...

bully
04-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Maybe you can pen in down as and when you are free. Than you post it here. Its better to wait once than keep waiting. Just my views. ;)

zxcvbnm123
08-03-2011, 07:03 AM
It a nice n good story.

Too bad writer MIA.