PDA

View Full Version : may 五月 massage

astone
18-01-2011, 12:03 AM
First time im writing a fr so please bear with me!

My reviews of her are not good but no offense to the bros out there who like her services! This is only my personal opinion.

Saw a prc around 30 plus at the bus stop when I was approaching, in my mind I was thinking, if that is really her, should i siam and say i have something on? She was not attractive and was totally not the milf as described in the fr i read.

Called her and DAMN, really was her. Really should have left but i felt bad so i went on to get the massage. The massage was pretty solid but I felt that the oil used could have been those special massage oils instead of baby lotion oil.

Her hj was decent but as I did not find her attractive, my bro found it hard to stand! Couldn't look her in the face while she did it.

Looks:3
Massage:8.5
Hj:6(would have be way higher if she was hot)
Bj/fj: didn't try as I didn't find her attractive
Body:3.5

All in all, her rates are decent at 60plus for 2 hours ( cannot really remember) and she gives the full package if you want it. So look for her if you want cheap and good massage but for everything else... hmmm...

Anyway, pm me if you want her number anyway!

warcock
18-01-2011, 10:22 AM
With all your negative comments I don't think there would be many that will want her ctc.

owen10
18-01-2011, 10:49 AM
With all your negative comments I don't think there would be many that will want her ctc.

i guess his MAY is for those who want a solid n economical massage but dun mind some1 with no looks n figure bah. :D

ermmm ... for me, massage maybe yes but HJ ... no thks ... cant imagine letting some1 with 3/10 looks wank me!

astone
19-01-2011, 12:30 AM
it has been a while so i might not have remembered her face well but yup..nothing special !

astone
29-01-2011, 07:38 PM
administrators, please help me delete this post! should not give such a bad review and i feel bad about it! thanks!