PDA

View Full Version : Brudders United

rubberking
07-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Calling all brudders,

Not more than $30 in TN shops for HJ.

Pls.

Thanks.
TN shops use to charge 20 for HJ..........
Nowadays when you ask for 30, they dont even want to HJ

dirty69warrior
07-09-2004, 09:52 PM
Calling all brudders,

Not more than $30 in TN shops for HJ.

Pls.

Thanks.
TN shops use to charge 20 for HJ..........
Nowadays when you ask for 30, they dont even want to HJ

i would love to support you in calling bros here to press the prices down but i dun think we will succeed. there are always reach rich-fuckers or act-rich-fuckers who like to show off to the women that they got the money. there will be market-spoilers like the 'friends' of these TNs or 'boyfriends' of these TN women who try to post fake FRs to jack up the prices. bro, my advise to you is just recce these TN yourself and find for yourself a place where prices are reasonable and services are good, and most importantly, keep these places to yourself just in case some fuckers get there to spoil the market. cheers!

rubberking
08-09-2004, 08:28 AM
Brudders,

Pls unite..

Press down the price.. we can do it..
Remember the starfish story

MoonBlaze
08-09-2004, 10:38 PM
Brudders,

Pls unite..

Press down the price.. we can do it..
Remember the starfish story

Can tell us more abt the starfish story??

dirty69warrior
09-09-2004, 03:33 AM
Why wouldnt we succeed? I always get it at 30 Bucks! They always quote 50, but i always said 30 else i rather not have it. They all lanlan... ;)

fantastic! that should be the way to spend money wisely. anyway, good for you. for me, i will also not offer anything more than $30 for a HJ. cheers!

wolfgang
09-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Agreed totally bros, though i only keen on fj or none. i find that nowadays for a fj $50 can get liao. i used to pay $80 to 100 , but recently with the new influx of supplies coming in and the damand in also low, the price have gone down. my personal experience yesterday at Hougang is that a new PRC came by and she dun even know the market rate, i did the fj and try my luck and pay her $50 and guess what she happy like a bird man...

littleworm
09-09-2004, 10:46 AM
It is a mind playing game ... they trying to raise the price ... while the cheongster trying to bring down the price. But I can see the price is raising ... so can conclude the cheongster cannot tong???

wolfgang
09-09-2004, 10:53 AM
i would say its a demand and supply effect. just look at the new TUINA shop opening up.. one classic eg at serangoon road, next to the famous scissors rice shop, open for 1 month liao, went in last week and turn off by the girls , cos eating with legs WIDE open and mouth still full and expect me to let let rub me.. no thanks man even for free... anyway the point is they just slash the price from $40 to $25 for one hr this week, next week i think $15 for half an hr liao. for such cases if you go in i am very sure fro a hj you can get it at $20 buck man, cos its better than nothing at the end of the day.. ya?

crusader
09-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Well said ......
We pay only $30 for hj....... not a cent more
if can $25 better............ count on me ...... si^^^p^^^
dun spoil market....

skyjuice
09-09-2004, 12:30 PM
Totally agree with you bros. With all the extra supply coming in, it is time for us to push down the price.

HJ: $20 to $30
BJ: $40 to $50
FJ: $50 to $60

dirty69warrior
09-09-2004, 01:01 PM
It is a mind playing game ... they trying to raise the price ... while the cheongster trying to bring down the price. But I can see the price is raising ... so can conclude the cheongster cannot tong???

bro littleworm, i guess you will be the one cannot tong if you give in to their raised price! good luck to you. as for all the other bros who are (for the sake of other cheongsters) trying to bring down the price, let's not give in and let's enjoy with our hardearned money; make every cent count! cheers!

cashlove
09-09-2004, 02:52 PM
TN in Joo Chiat, East Coast area will ask for HJ at $50. We should tell them off!!

wolfgang
09-09-2004, 03:36 PM
steady la bro cashlove, just tell them nicely "the shop opposite only charging $30, its up you i have only $30 in my pocket" see what they say, but ofcos your big head must be under control la, otherwise over rule by small head also cha lat...

rubberking
09-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Not doubt that the TN shops in Katong and Joo chiat charge 50.. and they say it is the standard!
and when you try reduce to 30 some of these biitches rather not HJ you or give you a black face while doing it.
who do they think they are?

As to regard the starfish story..if i remember correctly
A boy was found throwing starfish back into the sea who were washed up onto the beach..
Then one man ask him why he do it as there are so many of the starfishes lying around and it does not matter how many he throw, the boy will never save all of the starfishes. So why bother.
The boy reply was that for every starfish he throw back into the sea, he have save a life. To him, every starfish count.

SO the morale of the story is if all brudders can stay united and start doing the same, every individual effort to bring down this cost counts.

Some story craps..but I really think that this HJ cost is going overboard. It is okay if u say it nicely that 50 is std rate(in the hope of getting a higher price), but some biitches took it for granted... 30 they reject and even give u black face.
I guess they r becoming too rich.....

terror
09-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Ya brothers, Hj shld be $20, like that we would be more happy to go for hj more often.. Actually, I went KS for massage b4, then I had a hj for $10.. also the prc had big melons..yummy!!

littleworm
09-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Kekeke ... yup ... maybe I m the one cant tong. This is the trend i noticed, price going up. Many bros willing to pay more in order to get better services.

As for me, of course, I support for lower prices ... that's y I don't even go (boycott them totally) ... kekeke ... though it is tough after reading some FRs here. :D

asdfghjkl
09-09-2004, 06:22 PM
think let those bros who jack up the prices enjoy all they want.. i want to c how long they can tahan before lowering it..