PDA

View Full Version : Sad and need advice

xxxjap
17-01-2011, 04:50 AM
Hey sista and bros... This is a non sexual topic so first I must say sry for the disappointment...

Anw... I fall in love with this girl and of cos I got rejected once alr... But I told her for now I will treat her as fren and cos I scare that she might avoid me or something I told her just treat it I nv told her that I love her yet and just like the past we are just fren but I told her that I will try all ways to break her iron heart of her... And of cos I did wad I say I really give my best to chase after her again but she like no feeling like that... Sometime when I with her and she like talking to some other of her male frens and like meet where or wadever I felt terrible but wad can I do? I'm just her fren that all and even I'm her bf I also can't say much cos she still need her space right..? Sigh... I know I'm fat... Maybe that the reason that I got rejected... I do have a few relationship in the past but dunnoe why I just feel inferior when come to this... Is it wrong to be fat?? Sometime I do hate myself for being fat.. :( sry if I waste some of u all time reading... I just wan find someone to say out.. That all... Ty

orneryjoe
17-01-2011, 05:16 AM
Of cos it's not wrong to be fat. Just that many people, especially if they are slim, would prefer their partners to be slim.

But there's no accounting for tastes. There must be ladies out there who do not select partners based on body type. You just gotta look hard enough.

Health-wise, it may be better to take off a few kg. So ensure you get adequate exercise and -- most important -- watch your diet.

Glock
17-01-2011, 05:39 AM
Hey sista and bros... This is a non sexual topic so first I must say sry for the disappointment...

Anw... I fall in love with this girl and of cos I got rejected once alr... But I told her for now I will treat her as fren and cos I scare that she might avoid me or something I told her just treat it I nv told her that I love her yet and just like the past we are just fren but I told her that I will try all ways to break her iron heart of her... And of cos I did wad I say I really give my best to chase after her again but she like no feeling like that... Sometime when I with her and she like talking to some other of her male frens and like meet where or wadever I felt terrible but wad can I do? I'm just her fren that all and even I'm her bf I also can't say much cos she still need her space right..? Sigh... I know I'm fat... Maybe that the reason that I got rejected... I do have a few relationship in the past but dunnoe why I just feel inferior when come to this... Is it wrong to be fat?? Sometime I do hate myself for being fat.. :( sry if I waste some of u all time reading... I just wan find someone to say out.. That all... Ty

one thing i never understand is why forum "adult discussions about sex" become a place where a lot of schoolboys post their PCC fantasies

another thing i dont understand is why you cannot post this in "matters of the heart" (i only click on this because it was "last post" on the main page)

one more thing I dont understand is why you are wasting your time . you can be fat and have a girlfriend if you are rich . you can be fat and have a girlfriend if you are charming . you can be fat and have a girlfriend if you are not stupid . and if you are posting this then i think you should give up and go focus on work or fitness or career (but work and career maybe later because you sound like a schoolboy) . all the answer is very obvious

you think just because you chase a woman because you love her very much she will love you back ? you think TV and movie love stories show the real world ?

what do you want when you post this ? you want us to tell you "no no you are fine it is ok to be fat" ? "she really love you back she only shy and dont want to say" ?

anybody telling you all this is 害你不是帮你

you really cannot find any better place to post this kind of question than a website for people to talk about fucking whores ?

Captain Caveman
17-01-2011, 06:54 AM
sry if I waste some of u all time reading... I just wan find someone to say out.. That all... Ty

Boy... There's Facebook to blurt out all these things... Or go create a blog... Or go see your priest or bomoh... Don't find people here...

See what happens after you PCC already... When you horny, all the blood go to the cock... Cum already then suddenly all the blood flow to the brain...

Don't worry ah boy... No need to apologize... I never read your post anyway...

sadsky18
17-01-2011, 10:47 AM
bro glock , relax .... maybe TS cannot think straight .

maybe he need some place to say out his feeling .

some how he click on this .....

when you are inside this kind of situation , you really canot think about others thing but that girl .

i hve this kind of experience too ..

maybe becos im fat also lol :")

wish u all the best T S !!!

waiwaiz
17-01-2011, 01:09 PM
try do something about your weight to bring back some confidence in yourself lor....juz plain talking no use de ma.......head for the gym, do some jogging or swim........b4 u realize gals will be dying to date u liao......hohoho :):)

No advice needed la..........juz hard work needed only. Remember don eat too much bak kwa during CNY hor.:)

bigangry
17-01-2011, 01:53 PM
you had fallen into the "friend" zone.. very small chance of you getting her once u are in that group.

try to get over her.. there are lots of birds out there in the forest.

Chinapuss
17-01-2011, 03:22 PM
How can u win her heart when de first thing u had in ur mind is being rejected by ur very own self??..Being fat doesnt mean u cant be a Charming, Positive and Promising person to woe her heart. :)

jessca
17-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Being fat is not wrong, cos you can choose to be or not to be. Its more on how you carry yourself :)

Advice? Never tell a girl you like her and then tell her to treat it like you never tell her :mad: Why would you wanna tell her in the first place then :confused:

Just get over it ba.

naturegreen
17-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Pls post in Matters Of The Heart (http://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)

bigangry
17-01-2011, 07:47 PM
I agree.. being fat is not the end of the world. Its only the end when u give up on yourself.

some fat boys got themselves very beautiful women.. envy envy... :D

Being fat is not wrong, cos you can choose to be or not to be. Its more on how you carry yourself :)

Advice? Never tell a girl you like her and then tell her to treat it like you never tell her :mad: Why would you wanna tell her in the first place then :confused:

Just get over it ba.

kewtboi
17-01-2011, 08:20 PM
XXXjap, nuthin wrong with being fat. But something wrong with loving a gerl who does not appreciate u lei. Juz move on. Then become someone whom she will like and make her regret for rejecting u.

alanthedevil
17-01-2011, 08:57 PM

hi bro, understand that u feel inferior than other guys probably bcos of your size, i felt i'm quite short also. so as not to feel bad, i get a girl of comfortable height with me. so probably u can get a girl who appreciates your size. then again, u can always make yourself slimmer. taking the context from a famous quote to describe girl "there's no ugly woman, only lazy woman..", there is no ugly man but lazy man too. :)

as for your encounter with your friend, to advice to move on is easy but why not wait and see how? my advice is, when you get rejected once, it is alws good to lie low for a while. give yourself time to recuperate and time for her to reconsider. u can still be friends with her as per normal (mayb not that normal now since u have proposed to her), build up the friendship and relationship again, it pains to see her talking to other guys, but that is bcos u have paid too much attention and focus too much of your life on her. focus something else, a hobbit or a sports or go cheong. girls dont like guys to be too sticky or over-sensitive during courtship period. play hard to get..

gradually by this stage, either u have already moved on or u can insert token and have 2nd try.

take care bro..

Bangster
17-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Get yourself a driving licence.

Ask your dad to buy you a Toyota.

Drive past her when she comes out of school