PDA

View Full Version : Peninsula Shopping Center HC on the 2nd Floor

aiyosotrouble
16-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Beware of the mamasan at Peninsula Shopping Centre on the 2nd floor. I think it's the mamasan could be mistaken but it's the old woman with long hair and glasses. I gave her $50 for the room fee and she said she'd be back with my $10 in change but she never showed up and after my session she was nowhere to be found. So just be careful give them the exact change.

As far as my session goes I saw a girl named Anu. Indian, MILF, early 30s, petite about 4'8. Had a great time. Will definitely be back.

MoralEpitome
16-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Beware of the mamasan at Peninsula Shopping Centre on the 2nd floor. I think it's the mamasan could be mistaken but it's the old woman with long hair and glasses. I gave her $50 for the room fee and she said she'd be back with my $10 in change but she never showed up and after my session she was nowhere to be found. So just be careful give them the exact change.

As far as my session goes I saw a girl named Anu. Indian, MILF, early 30s, petite about 4'8. Had a great time. Will definitely be back.

Are you a clone of Cunty??

Anyway....such black shops are common.....many in the orchard and city area

aiyosotrouble
16-01-2011, 07:16 PM
who's cunty. anyway's i'm just a tourist.

torrokey
16-01-2011, 09:19 PM
I think for any old cheongsters, we all always give exact amount for entrance

Not just this shop, any other shop would 90% would not return you the $10, $5 etc change. Even if they charge $38, if you give $50, chances are, you can't get back your $12

MoralEpitome
16-01-2011, 10:00 PM
I think for any old cheongsters, we all always give exact amount for entrance

Not just this shop, any other shop would 90% would not return you the $10, $5 etc change. Even if they charge $38, if you give $50, chances are, you can't get back your $12

This is for the more dodgy TNs and HCs, usually the medium and bigger ones will give you back your change la...this type of shops is usually fly by night sort so they just grab as much as they can

Shocking_vibes
06-04-2011, 10:21 PM

hi you mentioned you are a tourist. Are you white by any chance?