PDA

View Full Version : just helping out a friend, anyone has...

justaman
05-09-2004, 08:43 PM
just helping out a friend, anyone has Lor 18 Hse42 G2 (Jang) contact number in thailand? It seem the number she gave him cannot be used anymore (its a stored value card).

anyone thks for viewing, sure got good things for u all. :)

WH HSE2 G16
I have try this gal a few times and is sastified with her service and attitude. Small size, face ok, but I like. A bit fat in hip and stomach area but her breast is just nice and firm and nice pink nipple. Very friendly and can speak quite good english. No kissing on lips allowed but allow kissing of breasts. Can touch pussy but whether can finger or perform oral i dun know. No rushing :) If got time, can do massage but she dun know anything abt it LOL, just anyhow do but + point for her trying.

Saw another G3, quite good looking, anyone try?

steve_74
05-09-2004, 11:17 PM
just helping out a friend, anyone has Lor 18 Hse42 G2 (Jang) contact number in thailand? It seem the number she gave him cannot be used anymore (its a stored value card).

anyone thks for viewing, sure got good things for u all. :)

WH HSE2 G16
I have try this gal a few times and is sastified with her service and attitude. Small size, face ok, but I like. A bit fat in hip and stomach area but her breast is just nice and firm and nice pink nipple. Very friendly and can speak quite good english. No kissing on lips allowed but allow kissing of breasts. Can touch pussy but whether can finger or perform oral i dun know. No rushing :) If got time, can do massage but she dun know anything abt it LOL, just anyhow do but + point for her trying.

Saw another G3, quite good looking, anyone try?aiyo how come ur fren dun ask for her thailand contact number ar ...Maybe u can try ur luck to ask that okt which is the boss of da hse for her number maybe he have it but i dun think chances are high cos the boss dun quite like her in the first place .. Goodluck Dude

siamcutey
06-09-2004, 01:48 AM

Anyway, try this method which should work. Since your "friend" is a regular of the girl ( I supposed), he would have known who are her good friends in the house. Go to the house, pay $40 and look for her friend. Go up the room and ask her for G2's number. No need to fuck the friend also, but chances will be higher if don't fuck the friend. ;)
If you are thinking whether this $40 is worth it or not to get a number, it depends on how deep your "friend" is into the relationship with her.

This method years back, I used it once only and it worked for a different reason. Had a regular in 66E years back after she transferred from Hse54. Because back then got tirak, so never go see regular in 66E. Even then we talk on the phone regularly. So 1 year later and also 3 months after not in contact, I went to the house as her sg number cannot get through. The house told me she ROD. So, from the fishtank, I picked one gal, (tikum pick). Went up the room and she started stripping but I told her my purpose is not to fuck her. My purpose is to look for my regular's contact in thailand as I lost her contact. This girl was surprised and she didn't have her number too. But she took the effort to go down to the fishtank and get from 1 girl (supposedly my regular's good friend). After that, I thanked the girl, talked cock with her and she gave me a thai massage in return. No sex.
So if you ask me whether it is worth it to pay $40 to get a phone number, I think for my case its worth it, cos i treated my regular like a friend. Called her in thailand and met both girls last year together in bangkok. And they always remember me as the one who paid $40 for a phone number. Though met up in BKK, also never bonk them.

Friendshipwise, I think $40 is worth the money.

SC

thaivisitor
06-09-2004, 01:55 AM
Friendshipwise, I think $40 is worth the money.
SC
Even if you bonk should still be able to get the number leh... :D

siamcutey
06-09-2004, 01:57 AM
Even if you bonk should still be able to get the number leh... :D

Wasn't in the mood, because the intention was to get the contact number.
And I believe the primary mission must be accomplished first before thinking of the small brother's "mission".

hahaha
SC

justaman
06-09-2004, 08:13 PM
*shrug* no idea why, he didnt tell me. Anway he nearly going to waste $40 just to ask for her number but before he went to the hse, he try again and manage to get through. Anyway thks for all the help here.

just some extra infor, someone did mention abt WH HSE2 G5. I try her once too. Nearly forgotten abt her till when i go and visit G16 and saw her. :) quite chinese looking (but she is pure thai anyway) and can speak quite well chinese. Another friendly gal but then maybe not my type, change to G16 and find her more suitable for me. After so many times of talking english to thai gals, talk chinese to them feel so funny.

bonkster78
07-09-2004, 11:19 AM
After so many times of talking english to thai gals, talk chinese to them feel so funny.

Hahaha... I was the one who wrote the FR on Ger 5. U are DAMN rite abt speaking chinese to a WL.... really felt funni...... Hmmm seems dat ger 16 got many 'supporters'... many i should go and try her one day le... saw a WL not bad looking too... i think is ger 3 or 2 ...cant rem but very chio too.... the OKT there did mention she is one of the 2 ang pais in the house.... and the other one is ger 5 :D

justaman
07-09-2004, 09:53 PM
I think i have seem almost all the gals there, very few gals, think less than 10? Cant remember G2 but G3 got ppl write report on her in one of the thread.
Those looking for chio face can look else where. No real looker here. Those that i think are quite ok looker are G3 and G16, I gave them a 6/10.