PDA

View Full Version : Massage to increase boobs size?

CuteWettie
13-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Fellow bros and sis, anyone heard of any massage technique that can be done by self or with partner to increase the size of ur gf/wifey/fb boobs???

cockenadan
13-01-2011, 12:06 PM
I believe a lot of bros will be willing to demo to you :D

ah rat
13-01-2011, 12:09 PM
I expert in teh neh neh :p

Bangster
13-01-2011, 12:15 PM
I hold the secret to the technique because my great grandfather's brother's wife's niece's grandmother's son's granddaughter's uncle was the last person to know it before he passed the manual to me.

Guaranteed to expand within 2 hours.
And permanent.

LucasDeFucker
13-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Fellow bros and sis, anyone heard of any massage technique that can be done by self or with partner to increase the size of ur gf/wifey/fb boobs???

Errm.. it does work.. but mus b in the correct massage step lor.. my wifey did taught me how to massage for hers... n it realli GROWING.... ;p

CuteWettie
13-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Errm.. it does work.. but mus b in the correct massage step lor.. my wifey did taught me how to massage for hers... n it realli GROWING.... ;p
Bro can share he steps to benefit all bro and sis?

Green Finger
13-01-2011, 01:58 PM

Ya quite true, heard that young malay girls would massage during puberty and their boobs grows to become "Mi Kua" and some become "Si Kua"

VanGogh
13-01-2011, 02:25 PM
I hold the secret to the technique because my great grandfather's brother's wife's niece's grandmother's son's granddaughter's uncle was the last person to know it before he passed the manual to me.

Guaranteed to expand within 2 hours.
And permanent.

LOL Bro Bangster , u did not state how much u want to sell the manual for... TS how to PM u to buy ?? :D

mcmc
13-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Try those beauty massage cream ?

CuteWettie
13-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Bros or sis with secrets oh bigger boobs please tell me... My boobs are too small...

Nottiguy
13-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Hi TS,
i think you can do a quick search in the internet to find your answer. Massaging your breast might increase the size.

Cheers,
Nguy

Lionrod32
14-01-2011, 12:31 AM
Massaging and drinking papaya milk will help to increase the size

If all fails, I can massage for you ... Money back gurantee (just joking)

Darkknight007
14-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Bros or sis with secrets oh bigger boobs please tell me... My boobs are too small...

my ex-gf was abit small too until i help massage from B to 45C and wear any cloths also nice. its depend hw u massage not jz pressing will grow:)

NextGirl
14-01-2011, 03:12 AM
this is very stupid lah, but i just want to share a joke me and my bf always laugh at. i have quite small boobs too, so he had suggested to have sex doggy more and harder. so that the breasts will swing rigorously and move up down and thus, grow bigger.

hahaha :p
just want to share a stupid joke.

though I do have friends who used some sort of cream + pump + massager. it comes with a nice set of dvd and manual. the seller girl even demonstrated how to use it to them. and it works. noticeably bigger. but only thing is must do it all the time. and i think its also because the stimulation from the pump. they told me hurts the first few times though. like vacuum at your boobs.

other suggestions is, eat more junk food :D when fat already, breasts also bigger. and get to enjoy food also. hahaha

shaketwistdrop
14-01-2011, 03:40 AM
Try those beauty massage cream ?

hmmmm... dunno abt massage, but heard that pure lavender cream might work. Confirm got some special cream to go with the massage one, cannot only be just massage then can grow big mah...

kgbkgb
14-01-2011, 08:32 AM
i happened to know the qigong techniques of bust development or bust toning depending on the subject's requirement. pm me if interested

devan69
14-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Hey gal actually u dun have to worry too much abt tat , as for mi I think boots r nt so important as long as u koe hw to be sexy tats enough to catches every guys eyes .

abracadebra
14-01-2011, 02:39 PM
this is a good thread!

i also wanna increase size...!!!!

HOW HOW HOW....

jcum
14-01-2011, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=NextGirl;5587169]this is very stupid lah, but i just want to share a joke me and my bf always laugh at. i have quite small boobs too, so he had suggested to have sex doggy more and harder. so that the breasts will swing rigorously and move up down and thus, grow bigger.

hahaha :p
just want to share a stupid joke.

Sis nextgirl....think of it as not a stupid joke but u've got a very smart Bf that I'm very sure luvs doggie very very much... hee hee :D

jessca
14-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Teach me the steps too >.<

I heard it once from one of the taiwan tv program that pinching the nipple helps, wonder if its true? :confused:

sexychick
14-01-2011, 07:15 PM
I usually don use any cream to massage.. just massage normally will do... max abt 1 cup size up :p

smallsecrets
14-01-2011, 08:03 PM

I heard it once from one of the taiwan tv program that pinching the nipple helps, wonder if its true? :confused:

dont pinch the nipple too much. else you will get pointed nipples. ugly. :P for me, i think you massage 10-15 mins a day. :) it helps. got a few steps thou. or when having sex. the massage works too.

smallsecrets
14-01-2011, 08:04 PM
this is a good thread!

i also wanna increase size...!!!!

HOW HOW HOW....

massage 10-15mins a day. push the side fats to the front. :D over time, you will see the diff.

CuteWettie
14-01-2011, 10:19 PM
massage 10-15mins a day. push the side fats to the front. :D over time, you will see the diff.
Tried this method but no improvement leh...

Used to be quite plump and have bigger boobs... But after slim down drop 1 up size... Very sad dunno how to gain my boobs back.

Milo69
14-01-2011, 10:33 PM

Used to be quite plump and have bigger boobs... But after slim down drop 1 up size... Very sad dunno how to gain my boobs back.
Yes, massage the b does help..... BUT.... it only big for that moment lor...If you wanna it big, you have to massage everytime.... Cheers!

smallsecrets
15-01-2011, 06:36 AM

haha. it will work. but you need to massage daily. :)

howck001
15-01-2011, 10:51 AM

It’s true, your good massage technique will improve your size... and of course diet is important.. like more vitamins and some balance food will help you.
There are some techniques, but that’s you try to boost the size bigger… like some breast oil (auyrvadic) massage or homemade cream

ch33zy
15-01-2011, 01:08 PM
it's a simple process except that you just need to do it on a regular basis, like exercise regime.. the process comprises of a few steps like gentle massage at the right spots.. like one of the earlier posts, push the side fats to the front.. the whole process when done on a regular basis, it will shape the breasts to a firmer and bigger size.. i believed that this is a proven method as mentioned by some of the posts here and based on my own experiences..

hotty
15-01-2011, 02:38 PM
I've a friend drinking fresh milk with fresh egg every morning but does not eat like a horse to put on weight to increase breast size. She has slim great figure, smooth healthy white skin and a nice pair of B++ cup.
TS, I cannot help u directly to up your cup size but can help to upz your rep. with my humble point:) I think this is going to be a very interesting thread to see more Bro n Sis here contributing.

Thats more like gain muscle. if u drink milk n raw egg. Protein. That dont really help in having bigger breast .

hotty
15-01-2011, 02:44 PM

Pinching help? Hmm maybe you get turn on n harden only :D

I believe, it still depends on ur genes too.
But it do help if you know someone who able to massage the right way, massage on Lifting your breast up, with the good oil (Siang jing oil or something similar)

Remember the more you massage, your fats and little muscles works, and it will grow. You can get ur husband and do it :D

jessca
15-01-2011, 03:56 PM
dont pinch the nipple too much. else you will get pointed nipples. ugly. :P for me, i think you massage 10-15 mins a day. :) it helps. got a few steps thou. or when having sex. the massage works too.

cool i'll try that. But 10-15 mins quite long, so tiring :p

jessca
15-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Pinching help? Hmm maybe you get turn on n harden only :D

I believe, it still depends on ur genes too.
But it do help if you know someone who able to massage the right way, massage on Lifting your breast up, with the good oil (Siang jing oil or something similar)

Remember the more you massage, your fats and little muscles works, and it will grow. You can get ur husband and do it :D

haha, that's what i heard from the tv. Guess i can't be lazy anymore, have to start massaging :p

sanlee
15-01-2011, 04:29 PM
massaging ur own may be bit difficult.. ask ur bf/gf to give massge... you will enjoy sametime it help you make it bigger.. :)

SAWgunner
15-01-2011, 04:49 PM
my cousinne noticed this while she was studying in Australia :

- take birth control pills and eat lots of cheese cake. The pills trigger the oestrogen while the cake brings to fat to the right places ;) heheh.

Also, you can try this homegrown method: use your boobs to write your Chinese name, 3 times all over your partners face & chest. :p hee hee .. hope that helps.

jessca
15-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Contraceptive pills does help, but its not permanent i think. Once you stop taking it, it will be back to the same.

hahaha, the homegrown method is funny :p

CuteWettie
19-01-2011, 12:34 AM
Bros or sis, any idea where to get those oil or cream to massage and make boobs bigger?I went to watsons today but can't find any... Need to buy from pharmacy one issit?

edmund81
19-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Drinks lots of milk. It will help:D:D

smallsecrets
19-01-2011, 06:54 PM

milk doesn't help as much. :(

uzumakiidii
19-01-2011, 07:04 PM
i did ask my ex-gf to try this for 1 yr. drink papaya milk 3 times a week and i massage her boobs every weekends using baby oil for half an hr. I always try to be gentle and massage using the tip of my palm on the outer surface area of her boobs as it seems to work fine. Her boobs got from an A to a B and really the shape of her boobs can be seen perfectly different from last time. Too bad we broke up. maybe can ask ur TS's bf to try this and see if it works.

smallsecrets
19-01-2011, 07:47 PM
i did ask my ex-gf to try this for 1 yr. drink papaya milk 3 times a week and i massage her boobs every weekends using baby oil for half an hr. I always try to be gentle and massage using the tip of my palm on the outer surface area of her boobs as it seems to work fine. Her boobs got from an A to a B and really the shape of her boobs can be seen perfectly different from last time. Too bad we broke up. maybe can ask ur TS's bf to try this and see if it works.

how old was your girlfriend?

MichelleFLsg
19-01-2011, 07:54 PM
hmmm... What kinda massage?

Darkknight007
21-01-2011, 02:13 AM

just normal massage on it but if u hv bf if not get help from yr gf. sometime help by bf is best jz ask him normal massage it not those cheeky pressing for fun. after few months yr breast will be in good shape

ch33zy
21-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Bros or sis, any idea where to get those oil or cream to massage and make boobs bigger?I went to watsons today but can't find any... Need to buy from pharmacy one issit?

just look for those massage cream.. those used for babies one also can..

Bangster
21-01-2011, 11:20 AM

Secret.....

only known to the male species. Really, no joke.

All males are born with this skill; ah guah don't say lah...that type half here half there donno what gender

geckoSG
21-01-2011, 04:31 PM
U need to massage, cos my fling did that and does have some improvement.
She learnt while visiting those breast enhancement program that she signed
up. After that, I do the massage for her whenever I free to meet.

LOLz...

smoofdeek
21-01-2011, 05:02 PM
you ladies might wanna check out self hypnosis. my ex was a small 30b(I think) and she had signed up for a bust enhancement program before but didn't really have much success. I helped her with some research and came across this self hypnosis thingy, it's basically using your mind power, as they say, mind over matter? didn't really thought much of it, but since it was free, we have nothing much to lose anyway, maybe except for our time. after about 90 days, her bust did increase in size, it's not like super drastic or anything but her cleavage was bursting out when she wore a 32b bra. not really too sure if the self hypnosis thingy was the only cause as I did help her with daily breast massage every morning, but it's worth a try, it's kinda like mind yoga without all those weird poses.

fishee50
21-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Eat more me gua xi me lu. It a kind of dessert.

jango
22-01-2011, 02:08 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-cZRBtqf1Hno/natural_breast_enlargement_massage_natural_breast_ enhancement/

Bronco
22-01-2011, 07:02 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-cZRBtqf1Hno/natural_breast_enlargement_massage_natural_breast_ enhancement/

Wah lau scary the jap ger busts are too big for the bikini bra canot cover the bottom..look like under size..hahahaha

Bro J thanks for sharing..:p

hyperact
22-01-2011, 11:14 PM

massage is a possible way to enhance.... it's just how you do it..... i mean the method....
one of my ex who used to come over to my place very frequently.... she told me her breasts do increased in cup size.... from B to C.... it took about 2-3 months if i didn't remember wrongly.... :cool:

Sam The Caterer
23-01-2011, 01:10 AM

Agreed bro...n meat too..

digby
19-02-2011, 06:06 AM
How old are u? If u still young got higher chance I think. I used to help my gf put boobs enhancing cream. Didn't help. She tell me to do it in a push it inwards direction. Didn't help either. Now breakup already. Dun think her boobs become bigger also.

CuteWettie
20-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Well bro digby I am 24 and I don't think my boobs will grow by themselves anymore... Having a D cup will definitely be nice...

geckoSG
22-02-2011, 01:11 PM
I like your avatar photo sis... Its nice and big, and I really dun mind helping to
enhance it further.

:D

jellybay
22-02-2011, 01:19 PM
actually asking bf help to massage will helps to stimulate leh. I was only a small B before i started out using breast cream to massage and of cos my bf sponsored for the creams la! haha not cheap leh, small bottle can cost up to $70+

I tried for 2 weeks and my breast size still kinda same but fuller and firm instead... 3rd-4weeks den it started to increase to B+++ now... i hoping for a C :D

Now lazy massage liao... :D

long
22-02-2011, 01:49 PM
massage is a possible way to enhance.... it's just how you do it..... i mean the method....
one of my ex who used to come over to my place very frequently.... she told me her breasts do increased in cup size.... from B to C.... it took about 2-3 months if i didn't remember wrongly.... :cool:

they do...but its a temporary thingy i think...seems like only the initial stages when they get attention from a new partner...or at least thats what my observations tell me

long
22-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Well bro digby I am 24 and I don't think my boobs will grow by themselves anymore... Having a D cup will definitely be nice...

at the end of the day, anything more then your hand can hold is a waste!:)