PDA

View Full Version : Couple interested in being watched while having sex

zkzkang69
10-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Details:
•Session will last 1 to 1.5 hours.
•Sadly, only 1 watcher/1 couple is allowed per session as any more will intimidate her.
•Watcher can do anything as long as there is no physical contact with the couple, unless they approve.
•HE: 23M/179cm/75kg/SG/Chinese
Well-built body from regular gymming.
•SHE: 21F/170cm/54kg/SG/Chinese
Free-lance model, 36-C breasts, long hair and very nice long legs.
•Both are fun-loving students who are interested in making love and making money at the same time.
•A preview picture will be sent to interested parties who email us at [email protected] with their particulars (including name and age) and a photo of themselves.
•Free on weekday nights and weekend afternoons.

Rates:
Single Male: $90
Single Female: $50
*Rates are non-negotiable, sorry.

Terms and Conditions:
1. Strictly NO photography or video-taking.
2. Strictly NO physical contact with the couple, unless they approve.
3. Hotel room will be booked and all charges fully paid by watcher. (Any decent hotel is fine, the better the hotel, the better the session :) )
4. Payment must be made before session.

hornyhead
11-01-2011, 08:39 AM
fuck u lah knn ccb.watch only still must pay???gp fuck ur mother whore

cocknloaded
11-01-2011, 02:18 PM
and payment made before session.. lol who's willing to pay $90 to test whether this guy for real?

oh and just registered user some more.. *clap clap*

zkzkang69
11-01-2011, 03:10 PM
fuck u lah knn ccb.watch only still must pay???gp fuck ur mother whore

thanks hornyhead for your unconstructive comments.

and payment made before session.. lol who's willing to pay $90 to test whether this guy for real?

oh and just registered user some more.. *clap clap*

hi bro cocknloaded, let me clarify that the payment is made in the hotel during the meet-up,before session.
and yes i was just introduced to SBF and posting this thread to see if anyone here is interested :)

anyway thanks for those who pm me or emailed me already. will send a preview pic soon.

Sandunes
11-01-2011, 06:54 PM
ermm i need to pay hotel room so that u and yr gf can make love live and after that also need to pay $90?

what logic is this.. might as well go for those swingers' party..

i think those 2 posters are being frank..

might as well as the watcher to pay for your condom also..

zkzkang69
12-01-2011, 05:40 PM
ermm i need to pay hotel room so that u and yr gf can make love live and after that also need to pay $90?

what logic is this.. might as well go for those swingers' party..

i think those 2 posters are being frank..

might as well as the watcher to pay for your condom also..

hi sandunes, sorry if what i post seems unreasonable to you. but do note that we still have interested parties who contacted us and already arranging for meetups. so i guess it all boils down to personal preference.

Advanced
12-01-2011, 09:01 PM
weird, gotta pay $90 bucks, still cant touch.. or anything.. o_o might as well spend 150-200 more go bonk one, still can touch, feel , and served

masterphucker
12-01-2011, 09:33 PM
it is simply too expensive a rate to just WATCH. @$90, a dude can get a decent chick to fuck already! plus the watcher still have to pay for the hotel?! overkill bro. lower the price and you may gain some fans

orneryjoe
12-01-2011, 10:01 PM
If some people are willing to pay up to $100 for a pair of used panties, others may be willing to pay to watch a couple make love. Better than a strip tease.

But I would much rather be the one doing the bonking!

ahpeklion
01-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Details:
•Session will last 1 to 1.5 hours.
•Sadly, only 1 watcher/1 couple is allowed per session as any more will intimidate her.
•Watcher can do anything as long as there is no physical contact with the couple, unless they approve.
•HE: 23M/179cm/75kg/SG/Chinese
Well-built body from regular gymming.
•SHE: 21F/170cm/54kg/SG/Chinese
Free-lance model, 36-C breasts, long hair and very nice long legs.
•Both are fun-loving students who are interested in making love and making money at the same time.
•A preview picture will be sent to interested parties who email us at [email protected] with their particulars (including name and age) and a photo of themselves.
•Free on weekday nights and weekend afternoons.

Cannot physical contact but can i spray on her face? :D If can, send me her pictures via PM thanks. Interested

vios 13
01-02-2011, 12:34 PM
Sound interesting, it same as watch tiger show. But tiger show come with one free drink.....:D

foxyali69
03-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Hey fucker,

I give you both assholes a better offer. Come to see me fucking a super hot Russian chick with my big dick. I will fuck her all night, will get you drinks for free as well as some fucking lessons. This is the offer for Friday night. Another offer open for Saturday night when I fuck a drop dead Latina.

FREE!!!