PDA

View Full Version : Qn on pricing of local girls

sammyhunk
09-01-2011, 02:21 PM
I don understand why some samsters are saying local girls who are priced at $500 n above are overpriced? If you cannot afford it, avoid it! Don't kpkb on e price. For this kinda price, it only caters to those with deep pockets and not those who save 10/20 cents and spend hundreds on FL.

This is something like buying a Ferrari. Would the people who can afford say it's overpriced? Sometimes there has to be a price discrimination to filter those poor but horny people. The OKTs can't be pricing good quality local girls at $150 or $200 right? If not where is the exclusivity?

PS: I'm nt a OKT or a rich man. Jus some daily rant. Pardon me.

aakumu
09-01-2011, 03:10 PM
I don understand why some samsters are saying local girls who are priced at $500 n above are overpriced? If you cannot afford it, avoid it! Don't kpkb on e price. For this kinda price, it only caters to those with deep pockets and not those who save 10/20 cents and spend hundreds on FL.

This is something like buying a Ferrari. Would the people who can afford say it's overpriced? Sometimes there has to be a price discrimination to filter those poor but horny people. The OKTs can't be pricing good quality local girls at $150 or $200 right? If not where is the exclusivity?

Hi bro,
I agree with your comments but the way you put it, might bring some zapped onto yourself...............

My humble two cents.

Olduncle
09-01-2011, 03:25 PM
I don understand why some samsters are saying local girls who are priced at $500 n above are overpriced? This is something like buying a Ferrari. Would the people who can afford say it's overpriced? Sometimes there has to be a price discrimination to filter those poor but horny people. The OKTs can't be pricing good quality local girls at $150 or $200 right? If not where is the exclusivity?

That is the problem for us sinkies some of us will justify n accept price increases. Wen uncle jus join the SBF there were alot of value bonks, PRC fl were going for $60 to $80 2/2 w/o room or cd and some like Hon Kun, Hong Li, Yu Xin provides good service and most bros have a funtime bonking them. But today tis kind of damages almost extinct !!

Uncle also remember Local FL were also going for $150 - $250 and some were also SYT, chio with good service and attitude uncle try do a search to post some examples but soory i cannot find any. Bros in the know please post.

we sinkies have always accept price increases jus look at the recent reports of Nex foodcourt charging high prices for their food. There was a big hooah but jus go to the food court today packed with people !!! The hawker centre and kopitiam stall in serangoon area have started to increase their prices but still much lower than the Nex foodcourt.

The SBF was a place where we can get value bonks so sorry not anymore !! Now is OKT dominated. i expected to be zapped for my views

sammyhunk
09-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Hi bro,
I agree with your comments but the way you put it, might bring some zapped onto yourself...............

My humble two cents.

Seriously wats with the points??? Why samsters here value it like gold???

I don give a damn bat the points cos it does not make my pocket full.

Zap all u wan. If u really bother to spend 5 secs of ur life to zap me so be it.

sun814
09-01-2011, 09:02 PM

please lah, even the richest man will look for value for money, are the locals value-for-money in the first place? say if for example a foreigner charge u $50 and the local charge u $200, is the local's overall package 4 times better than the foreigner? if it is not the case, n u still go the local, u are really a big 'robert' head loh! :p

sammyhunk
09-01-2011, 09:12 PM
please lah, even the richest man will look for value for money, are the locals value-for-money in the first place? say if for example a foreigner charge u $50 and the local charge u $200, is the local's overall package 4 times better than the foreigner? if it is not the case, n u still go the local, u are really a big 'robert' head loh! :p

Big bro, u don seem to get my point. I say right fr the start, if u can't afford Avoid! Everything is dictated by supply and demand. N everything got a price to it. I'm nt implying on quality of the locals or foreigners. If it's bad and expensive there won't be any return business to fuel the demand and e price will drop eventually.

Anyway how can u measure quality in e first place? 4 times as good means what? E hole is 4 times tighter or she can make u cum 4 times a night?

DunhillSmooth
09-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Big bro, u don seem to get my point. I say right fr the start, if u can't afford Avoid! Everything is dictated by supply and demand. N everything got a price to it. I'm nt implying on quality of the locals or foreigners. If it's bad and expensive there won't be any return business to fuel the demand and e price will drop eventually.

Anyway how can u measure quality in e first place? 4 times as good means what? E hole is 4 times tighter or she can make u cum 4 times a night?

Er.... can you help tell the gov that if foreign companies want to come singapore to do business then please don't pay peanuts to singaporean?

If you kpkb my statement above, then you probably understand why the rest of us are not agreeable to your thoughts.

sammyhunk
09-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Er.... can you help tell the gov that if foreign companies want to come singapore to do business then please don't pay peanuts to singaporean?

If you kpkb my statement above, then you probably understand why the rest of us are not agreeable to your thoughts.

You know how much effort the government has put in to bring foreign companies to invest in Singapore?

You're paid peanuts based on ur capability. If you're good, they will reward you appropriately. Respect is earned not given, same for your pay.

tookara
09-01-2011, 10:37 PM
500 for a bonki is waay over priced. some hot koreans only go for 120 - 150 a bonk

sammyhunk
09-01-2011, 10:58 PM
500 for a bonki is waay over priced. some hot koreans only go for 120 - 150 a bonk

When you have 7 digits inside ur bank account, it isn't. :D

chowchowkeith
09-01-2011, 11:09 PM
pricing on the gals mainly depend on the individual okt and fl view.
after all, this is not an honorable job and the possibility of the gals meeting someone they know is higher if they serve more client at lower price.
therefore , most would prefer to charge higher, take lesser client and still take home the same amt.

however, i would admit that not all $500 fl are good. some are but some are not. in fact, i have met some $250 - $300 local fl range with excellent services.

it a consumer market. good service and value services will have rtf..

peanut123
09-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Huh ? Comparing WLs with Ferraris is downright stupid. Instead, I suggest comparing local restaurants with foreign ones ( which is appropriate since they are both service industries and cater to people "eating out" in different ways).

Do local restaurants charge more than foreign ones ? Do they have better food ? Is the service better ? Sadly, the answer is no. What about local vs foreign FLs ?

orneryjoe
09-01-2011, 11:29 PM
In the end, it's a free market.

No point complaining about high prices. If the price is too high, like the TS said, don't patronise.

Supply and demand will send the appropriate signals to all parties and prices will either go up or come down.

Would love to bonk local talent but find their prices too high.... and so I just feast on foreign talent.

notti_boi
09-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Dont feel paying hgh prices just because they are locals is worth it. Most of them are not even properly trained in the art of providing pleasure.

QQ.[B]lurry
09-01-2011, 11:34 PM
First of all, service is important when it comes to this industry.
A high price is expected to have good service.
It's the same when you go to those high end restaurant in singapore.
Try compare it with hawker center.
Both provide food, but do they TASTE the same or the SERVICES the same?

The answer is No.

As for FL, locals FL do not want to be seen as the same "level" as PRC/viet/thai/indons.
Furthermore, local FL might just be "playing" with the system or should i say like this: If they set a price of $500 and a customer pop-out, why not?
If no, then they will just proceed with their daily work.
It's not a life time job for them.

Unfortunately, the price of most local FLs do not come with the "service" as expected from the price.
I do agree that some local FL are great and indeed good enough for the price but mostly are just normal typical girl who wish to earn extra fast cash.
It's normal.

It's not about whether you can afford or not, it's about choosing the right one.
There's no right or wrong answer in this case.
Different person have different point of view.
But to me, high price = "better" service.
In my humble opinion, no point trying for $300-$500 local FL when a thai $50 at GL can provide a rather much more "happy" journey in the love nest. :D

sammyhunk
09-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Huh ? Comparing WLs with Ferraris is downright stupid. Instead, I suggest comparing local restaurants with foreign ones ( which is appropriate since they are both service industries and cater to people "eating out" in different ways).

Do local restaurants charge more than foreign ones ? Do they have better food ? Is the service better ? Sadly, the answer is no. What about local vs foreign FLs ?

Just an analogy lah stupid.

Ken80
10-01-2011, 12:37 AM
oh TS is a very very clever guy who called people stupid because people have opinion and he seems to have 7 digit in his bank ( rupiah:p) come on wake up you okt, all bros can afford is a matter of worth 500 only ma at most don spend much that month loh BUT is it worth it? you get it moron TS:D

naturegreen
10-01-2011, 12:47 AM
You know how much effort the government has put in to bring foreign companies to invest in Singapore?

You're paid peanuts based on ur capability. If you're good, they will reward you appropriately. Respect is earned not given, same for your pay.

Not quite true. If you are aware of how an MNC works, then you would know that an expatriate has more benefits such as housing, higher pay, car allowance, more annual leave etc when they come to singapore to work................. but they pay peanuts to locals.

An identical idea coming out from a local will be regarded as rubbish, but if the idea is coming out from an Ang Mo, then it's treated differently too. You can't deny on this. *Bold in red* just shows me how naive and inexperienced you are in the working world. :rolleyes:

cannon2balls
10-01-2011, 01:12 AM
Not quite true. If you are aware of how an MNC works, then you would know that an expatriate has more benefits such as housing, higher pay, car allowance, more annual leave etc when they come to singapore to work................. but they pay peanuts to locals.

An identical idea coming out from a local will be regarded as rubbish, but if the idea is coming out from an Ang Mo, then it's treated differently too. You can't deny on this. *Bold in red* just shows me how naive and inexperienced you are in the working world. :rolleyes:

Well said, well said *two thumbs up*

syt_punisher
10-01-2011, 01:33 AM
Please don't get cheated, imo local girls are FREE !

tattoohammer
10-01-2011, 01:34 AM
i ever arranged 18yo gal for a old man name start with W and he paid 3k for juz 1 shot:D:D

sammyhunk
10-01-2011, 01:36 AM

How good are you? Come on lah. The companies have to pay them better than what they are getting back in their own country and nt comparing the pay scheme in Singapore. If not which Ang mo wanna come singapore to work to get local salary package????

Say ur company send u to India/ China to work and pay u according to what the Indians/Chinese are getting, would be happy? Use ur brain!!!

studentlover
10-01-2011, 01:40 AM
I'm a 8 digit annual income and I will not pay for over price services. That goes the same for every other 8 digit income people too. Yep..

bigangry
10-01-2011, 02:07 AM
All I can say is.. its branding and a number game.. go figure

bigangry
10-01-2011, 02:12 AM

i dont think you work much :eek:

but yeah i believe people should just pay and bonk those within their budget..

I see value rather than see nationalities or skin color.. so 500buck/bonk if good i will do it, if i feel not worth it, give me free i also dont want..

lustE-
10-01-2011, 03:08 AM
All you people are idiots. It has nothing to do with race/nationality/colour.

The word here is - > Expatriate. Even a local guy who goes overseas to work in China or HK or the states or Europe will get paid much much more than locally.

Of course an angmoh who comes here to work as an expatriate will get more benefits and higher pay, likewise and vice versa for us local guys who get posted overseas.

All you people are just chao ah bengs who are not capable. So quit complaining people are stealing your jobs. Angmohs are busy working everyday, while u samsters with points? Surf sammyboy and come online for gals. lol. Losers and clowns.

Let me tell u, those with money/cash won't need to go through an Agent. They get the girls for free or offer them directly or get sex by offering them gifts. lol.

raysoh
10-01-2011, 10:39 AM

Wat is forum? forum is for ppl to voice out, if you say "(I don understand why some samsters are saying local girls who are priced at $500 n above are overpriced? If you cannot afford it, avoid it! Don't kpkb on e price.)" Than y dun u choose to igore ppl's point of view instead? y compare with ferrari? do you change yr ferrari regularly? if you say you not OKT or rich man so mayb you and most of us here cannot afford Ferrari.This forum is for rich or average income ppl to get good lobang and ctc to look for all kinds of bonk and i am sure that most of us here can afford at least once a bonk for 500 but the question is, is this cost too high?and that will only allow most of us here mayb to bonk a local for once a month if the cost os 500 and abv instead mayb we can do it weekly. wat i feel is some OKT is trying to speculate the price especially for local, wat they do is just some impressive and nice write out. i came across a local FL under this OKT the price is $250, she told she is joining another OKT nxt week and her pricing will be $500. just for a week her price become twice as much. The OKT will get rich the fastest than the girls. if very soon the local price becoming 1000-2000 can most of us still afford it?? yes mayb till that time if there is no business for local and everyone here go for foreign. is it healthy? y let the foreign make our money to bring back to their hometown instead we can spent on our local FL. till now i still dun understand and personally i think is a very good comparision a korean FL or ang mo price is below 200 but a local is calling more than 500?

i am not againsting anyone is just my own point of view like i say this is a forum i just voice out wat is feel

sammyhunk
10-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Wat is forum? forum is for ppl to voice out, if you say "(I don understand why some samsters are saying local girls who are priced at $500 n above are overpriced? If you cannot afford it, avoid it! Don't kpkb on e price.)" Than y dun u choose to igore ppl's point of view instead? y compare with ferrari? do you change yr ferrari regularly? if you say you not OKT or rich man so mayb you and most of us here cannot afford Ferrari.This forum is for rich or average income ppl to get good lobang and ctc to look for all kinds of bonk and i am sure that most of us here can afford at least once a bonk for 500 but the question is, is this cost too high?and that will only allow most of us here mayb to bonk a local for once a month if the cost os 500 and abv instead mayb we can do it weekly. wat i feel is some OKT is trying to speculate the price especially for local, wat they do is just some impressive and nice write out. i came across a local FL under this OKT the price is $250, she told she is joining another OKT nxt week and her pricing will be $500. just for a week her price become twice as much. The OKT will get rich the fastest than the girls. if very soon the local price becoming 1000-2000 can most of us still afford it?? yes mayb till that time if there is no business for local and everyone here go for foreign. is it healthy? y let the foreign make our money to bring back to their hometown instead we can spent on our local FL. till now i still dun understand and personally i think is a very good comparision a korean FL or ang mo price is below 200 but a local is calling more than 500?

i am not againsting anyone is just my own point of view like i say this is a forum i just voice out wat is feel

Alamak alamak alamak!!!!

You don seems to it into ur brain do u? If u can't afford locals go to FL1/2. if u can't afford Ferrari den don't buy. Do u expect people to drop the price for u in order to cater to what u think is reasonable? Do u wan Ferrari to be priced at $100k for all to buy? This is exclusivity my friend!! Get it get it???

I'm nt implying whether they are worth that price or nt. I'm jus saying don kpkb if u cannot afford to screw them in the first place.

Don have big head don wear big hat. Don have deep pockets don screw locals. Simple? Understand?

sammyhunk
10-01-2011, 11:19 AM
For those bros who paid high price and get shit service, who is to blame?? You urself and ur small head!! Nobody put a gun on ur head to spend $500 to screw the girls. U choose to take e risk. This is e rule of the game.

You shouldn't be here surfing for bonks. For those married, u shd be spending e money on ur wives n nt kpkb on high price n bad service.

peanut123
10-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Just an analogy lah stupid.

Your analogy is stupid and irrelevant lar, dumbass. Which defeats the purpose of analogies in the first place.

Xiao_Zhu168
10-01-2011, 12:33 PM

u talk like a dog to me..:p

peanut123
10-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Alamak alamak alamak!!!!

You don seems to it into ur brain do u? If u can't afford locals go to FL1/2. if u can't afford Ferrari den don't buy. Do u expect people to drop the price for u in order to cater to what u think is reasonable? Do u wan Ferrari to be priced at $100k for all to buy? This is exclusivity my friend!! Get it get it???

I'm nt implying whether they are worth that price or nt. I'm jus saying don kpkb if u cannot afford to screw them in the first place.

Don have big head don wear big hat. Don have deep pockets don screw locals. Simple? Understand?

You keep making stupid comparisons. Local FLs are NOT equivalent to Ferraris. Ferraris are exotic foreign cars. Since when did Sg girls become exotic foreign chicks ? If you must make car comparisons, then Ferraris are like Italian FLs who come to Singapore so that we can have a taste of beautiful Italian brunettes with green eyes, milky white skin and pink nipples.

Although I agree with your contention that you should only screw those you can afford, but your attempts to associate locals with exclusive products is dumb. It's just price gorging, and there are always people dumb enough to be gorged ( and they deserved to be gorged if they are dumb enough to go for it).

If you go to HK and check out the HK WL scene, you'll see that HK WLs charge exactly the same amount as PRC WLs. Local does not mean exclusitivity. They compete on service and looks, not on some stupid exclusive bullshit. Besides, if $500 buys you something, it's not really exclusive in the first place.

peanut123
10-01-2011, 12:45 PM
That does not mean they cannot or should not make some noise in the forum. In fact, they should warn others who will then avoid the overpriced chicks with bad service.

When you spend 500 on a chick, I think there is some expectations of the level of service, looks, and age. If those expectations are not met, obviously the customer has the right to feel outraged. Who are you to tell them to shut up ?

For those bros who paid high price and get shit service, who is to blame?? You urself and ur small head!! Nobody put a gun on ur head to spend $500 to screw the girls. U choose to take e risk. This is e rule of the game.

You shouldn't be here surfing for bonks. For those married, u shd be spending e money on ur wives n nt kpkb on high price n bad service.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-01-2011, 12:47 PM

The word here is - > Expatriate. Even a local guy who goes overseas to work in China or HK or the states or Europe will get paid much much more than locally.

Of course an angmoh who comes here to work as an expatriate will get more benefits and higher pay, likewise and vice versa for us local guys who get posted overseas.

All you people are just chao ah bengs who are not capable. So quit complaining people are stealing your jobs. Angmohs are busy working everyday, while u samsters with points? Surf sammyboy and come online for gals. lol. Losers and clowns.

Let me tell u, those with money/cash won't need to go through an Agent. They get the girls for free or offer them directly or get sex by offering them gifts. lol.

The word here is - > Working Adults
For a worthless idiot like you who is still living on parent's handout and not working, kindly refrain from making "Adult" comments
Kindly go play with your X'mas present's transformer toys or help the bangala uncle to blow up balloons
Wait, We, the Uncle Bengs, will smack your butt. :D

alan0338
10-01-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm a 8 digit annual income and I will not pay for over price services. That goes the same for every other 8 digit income people too. Yep..

omg, 8 digits 10000000 :eek:

Besides, if $500 buys you something, it's not really exclusive in the first place.

wow, i like tis sentence :D

The word here is - > Working Adults
For a worthless idiot like you who is still living on parent's handout and not working, kindly refrain from making "Adult" comments
Kindly go play with your X'mas present's transformer toys or help the bangala uncle to blow up balloons
Wait, We, the Uncle Bengs, will smack your butt. :D

hehe, u haven zap him la, so not yet considered old ah beng or bad samster :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-01-2011, 02:32 PM
.....hehe, u haven zap him la, so not yet considered old ah beng or bad samster

Actually I was trying to make sense of this thread and want to post a comment :D But when I saw this "little kid" lustE- post, I was afraid he might be seduced on a $500 bonk, so better take care of him 1st cos he said in other thread, he is jobless, living on his parent's allowance and stay in a High End Condom..I meant Condo...Must teach little boy the value of money mah... :p

IMHO, whether or not we can "afford" the overpriced commodity isn't the point. The seller can price in whatever prices and even a substantial one if she create value ("pay for performance" pricing for services) for her customers cos ultimately a commodity is worth only what someone is willing to pay for it, taking into consideration the customer's perception of her price and quality.

However, even if one is rich or able to afford with excess money to spare, why not economize where one can enjoy the experience more often? Afterall, who would want to over spend just because money is too much? Peace out! ;)

logiboy
10-01-2011, 02:39 PM

8 digit annual income ? _l_

Anyway , if you can afford just go for it. End of the day we all just want to be happy. If you feel overpriced then choose other alternatives right .

lee2001sg
10-01-2011, 04:00 PM
lurry;5573485']First of all, service is important when it comes to this industry.
A high price is expected to have good service.
It's the same when you go to those high end restaurant in singapore.
Try compare it with hawker center.
Both provide food, but do they TASTE the same or the SERVICES the same?

The answer is No.

As for FL, locals FL do not want to be seen as the same "level" as PRC/viet/thai/indons.
Furthermore, local FL might just be "playing" with the system or should i say like this: If they set a price of $500 and a customer pop-out, why not?
If no, then they will just proceed with their daily work.
It's not a life time job for them.

Unfortunately, the price of most local FLs do not come with the "service" as expected from the price.
I do agree that some local FL are great and indeed good enough for the price but mostly are just normal typical girl who wish to earn extra fast cash.
It's normal.

It's not about whether you can afford or not, it's about choosing the right one.
There's no right or wrong answer in this case.
Different person have different point of view.
But to me, high price = "better" service.
In my humble opinion, no point trying for $300-$500 local FL when a thai $50 at GL can provide a rather much more "happy" journey in the love nest. :D

This is the best post after 3 pages by QQ.[B]lurry.

For me, I prefer local FL as I find a closer homely feeling with them. I find it more comfortable chatting with locals. Foreigns definately is different from our culture so you just don't get that feeling with their company.

I support TS first paragraph. He is saying that just go for what you felt comfortable to pay for. That's why I restrict myself to $200 services. You can find $200 services from local FL too, and I tell you their services are good. Recently, there is a poll on "Vote for the Best FL of the year 2010". http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=219596. Because this poll was first started in FL Dome 3 and later transferred to Poll section, most of the votes are to Local FLs. I have also tried PRC and Koreans. I admit their services are also good but I just don't find it at home.:D Some people migh not mind paying extra just to get that feeling. But of course, if short of cash will go for budget as the cumming feeling is the same.:o

Below is a short post of my sexcapedes which I posted earlier this year to pay tributes to the FLs I visited in 2010. Feel free to see my comments on the local FLs.;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=222999

sammyhunk
10-01-2011, 05:41 PM
u talk like a dog to me..:p

That's a personal attack. I hope u don look like a donkey.

sammyhunk
10-01-2011, 05:42 PM

I hope you're awake when u made this post.

AgressLee
10-01-2011, 05:43 PM
This is the best post after 3 pages by QQ.[B]lurry.

For me, I prefer local FL as I find a closer homely feeling with them. I find it more comfortable chatting with locals. Foreigns definately is different from our culture so you just don't get that feeling with their company.

I support TS first paragraph. He is saying that just go for what you felt comfortable to pay for. That's why I restrict myself to $200 services. You can find $200 services from local FL too, and I tell you their services are good. Recently, there is a poll on "Vote for the Best FL of the year 2010". http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=219596. Because this poll was first started in FL Dome 3 and later transferred to Poll section, most of the votes are to Local FLs. I have also tried PRC and Koreans. I admit their services are also good but I just don't find it at home.:D Some people migh not mind paying extra just to get that feeling. But of course, if short of cash will go for budget as the cumming feeling is the same.:o

Below is a short post of my sexcapedes which I posted earlier this year to pay tributes to the FLs I visited in 2010. Feel free to see my comments on the local FLs.;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=222999

Well said bro. ..but I can afford maybe $ 250 still reasonable.:cool:

babycheong
10-01-2011, 05:47 PM
This is something like buying a Ferrari. Would the people who can afford say it's overpriced? ....

Dude, there are ppl who owns a Ferrari who bargains for a discount of $50 - $100 repair cost. Can they afford it the $50 - $100?

The poor man,
BC

PS: I think this thread is uncalled for unless you are looking for zaps. Btw I did not zap you.

sammyhunk
10-01-2011, 05:49 PM
To all bros who have commented in this thread. I'm not trying to make enemies. To each his own. You've gt ur own opinion so do I. I Agree nt all local FLs deserve the price tag based on e quality of service they give. Maybe i shouldn't use ferrari as a comparison but I jus trying to say if u can't afford to pay to bonk the $500 or $1k FLs den stay away and don kbkp on their pricing.

They are only ''exclusive'' to those who earn eight digits a year and $500 is like spare change to them.

Peace!!!

tookara
10-01-2011, 05:51 PM
u mean the local fls are comparable to ferraris ?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-01-2011, 06:08 PM
To all bros who have commented in this thread. I'm not trying to make enemies. To each his own. You've gt ur own opinion so do I. I Agree nt all local FLs deserve the price tag based on e quality of service they give. Maybe i shouldn't use ferrari as a comparison but I jus trying to say if u can't afford to pay to bonk the $500 or $1k FLs den stay away and don kbkp on their pricing.

Nothing against you.
Yup, using Ferrari for comparison is kinda of out cos they normally pay in full :D:p The measure of affordability is never in their dictionary

They are only ''exclusive'' to those who earn eight digits a year and $500 is like spare change to them.

Again, if a $500 FL gained an exclusive attention catering for a privileged minority than it really doesn't do justice joining any "exclusive" memberships.

homie
10-01-2011, 06:25 PM
just make it simple here aight!

No $, go for cheap FL. Got $, go for local FL. simple enough bros..??

But dont ever expect all cheap FL service ALWAYS sucks, sometimes i kanna service power power to the sky type.. HAHAHA! & also dont expect all local FL service power power since e price its too expensive, from wad i encounter sometimes good, sometimes ok. Or can i say local FL standard not there yet uh..? These are just PROS & CONS in this scene.

my humble 2cents.

CHEERS GUYS!

HayHot
10-01-2011, 07:56 PM

1. There's maximum of 2 Decimal in SGD currency. There's no such things as 0.00000001 Cents.
2. $888 is not referred as a 8 digit figure.
:cool:

sammyhunk
10-01-2011, 08:11 PM
1. There's maximum of 2 Decimal in SGD currency. There's no such things as 0.00000001 Cents.
2. $888 is not referred as a 8 digit figure.
:cool:

Good lar u bro, I took 10 secs to understand your point 1.

You suaned him to the max!!! lol.

bigangry
10-01-2011, 08:14 PM
You are very funny.. i have a few IB friends.. very rich but work like a dog.. when see their clients they also lick like a dog... work hard mean will be rich? I dont think so.. I only work one week per month, yet I am.. lets just say doing rather well.

your say on expatriate is true but the way you say is fuckup.. degrade people who surf sammyboy as clown and ah beng then why are you here??

do you know some of the richest men in singapore surf sammyboy for fun?

stryker
10-01-2011, 09:12 PM
You are very funny.. i have a few IB friends.. very rich but work like a dog.. when see their clients they also lick like a dog... work hard mean will be rich? I dont think so.. I only work one week per month, yet I am.. lets just say doing rather well.

your say on expatriate is true but the way you say is fuckup.. degrade people who surf sammyboy as clown and ah beng then why are you here??

do you know some of the richest men in singapore surf sammyboy for fun?

Not only rich man. Maybe our "esteem" ministers are also occasional visitors to this forum. Not looking for sex but advice

DunhillSmooth
11-01-2011, 12:02 AM
I hope you're awake when u made this post.

The way i see it. It's either you're an OKT trying to convince ppl that your local FLs are worth the price, else you're a looney tune living in your looney world.

I really pity the ppl around you, they must be very nice people not to have laffed at your face when you're talking.

peanut123
11-01-2011, 12:43 AM
8 digit annual income ? _l_

Anyway , if you can afford just go for it. End of the day we all just want to be happy. If you feel overpriced then choose other alternatives right .

I think he's talking cock, or he's so fucking blur he doesn't know how many big a number 8 digits are.

If he really made 8 digits, he would make more than our prime minister, minister mentor, and senior minister COMBINED. Then he won't be in SBF. He would have his own private bonk room in the swankiest KTV/hotel or have his personal OKT who will arrange for starlets from all over Asia to come to his private room and fuck in luxury.

studentlover
11-01-2011, 11:15 PM
I don't mean anything when I said I earned 8 digit annually. But if you guys insist that I'm boasting then, I can only say I'm not. Besides, there are many 8 digit earners around. I'm just a small percentage.

I'm simply just putting the fact that I will not pay for over priced services. The same as to why I buy an Audi rather than a Ferrari or other luxury cars..

Some people just live with humble thoughts.. And yes, I'm fetish of girls in uniform. Especially JC girls. That explains my nick.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-01-2011, 11:20 PM
I don't mean anything when I said I earned 8 digit annually. But if you guys insist that I'm boasting then, I can only say I'm not. Besides, there are many 8 digit earners around. I'm just a small percentage.

Same here, don't take my post in a negative way.

8 figure in what currency? :D

sun814
11-01-2011, 11:22 PM

I'm simply just putting the fact that I will not pay for over priced services. The same as to why I buy an Audi rather than a Ferrari or other luxury cars..

Some people just live with humble thoughts.. And yes, I'm fetish of girls in uniform. Especially JC girls. That explains my nick.

yea right, even the CEOs of the big listed companies earns at the most 7 digits per year. must ask IRAS to check it out already. :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-01-2011, 11:24 PM
yea right, even the CEOs of the big listed companies earns at the most 7 digits per year. must ask IRAS to check it out already. :p

SG 7 digits annual with bonus and stock option is reachable but an 8 digit annual is bit............Anyway, I won't know cos I am only 4 digits guy :(

6 figures is 6 digits: 100,000-999,999
7 figures is 7 digits: 1,000,000-9,999,999
8 figures is 8 digits: 10,000,000-99,999,999

I didn't study, maybe my calculation is incorrect :p

Again, Bro studentlover, please don't take my post negatively, we just here to share and discuss :)

Glock
11-01-2011, 11:58 PM
I jus trying to say if u can't afford to pay to bonk the $500 or $1k FLs den stay away and don kbkp on their pricing

i cannot play soccer like ronaldo or beckham or dont even have to say the superstars , even the bottom division players i cannot play like them

but when they play matches if they dont perform , you are saying i cannot kpkb them ??? if like that nobody got anything to talk about for soccer matches

if OKTs or FLs want to post up this kind of pricing or news OF COURSE can complain about it

then you might as well go fuck some dog right , also got a hole , what is the difference ? OF COURSE u can measure quality . you dont need to say "4 times as good" or what fuck , as long as you dont feel cheated of your money then the quality is good

and nobody like to pay $10 for something everyone else is paying $1 for

a lot of people seem to have the attitude that if someone is rich then should not give a fuck how much he is paying for any fuck thing - i ask you a question , say when you go to thailand , are you happy when the vendor charge you more money than the locals ? even if you pay more money it is more to avoid the hassle of arguing and not because you super happy to spend more money right ? even though the amount is very little compared to what you can spend in singapore , you really dont care ?

street vendor in bangkok sell mango to you for 50 baht. that is still cheaper than Singapore , do you happy happy pay it ?

even when everyone else charge 20 baht ?

When you have 7 digits inside ur bank account, it isn't. :D

got a lot of posters in this thread (not just you) all talking a lot about "rich people" - the things you all say sound like you never met a rich man before and so all of you are standing here imagining what a rich man will or will not do

you think all rich people are the same ? some are tall , some are short. some are fat , some are thin . some like to anyhow spend money , some dont. some like to spend money on one thing - but not on other things

the richest man i know (family net worth at least in the ...... let me count .... 9 digits. i dont know what the first number is , maybe only a 1 , but it is still more money than i can dream of) only drive a bmw. definitely ferrari no problem but he dont care. i dont know if this guy -

is for real or not . but i dont think it is impossible that a really rich man got the free time to read and post here . i think a lot of you dont understand how many truly rich people there are in singapore (you think you are poor and underpaid in singapore??? YOU DONT UNDERSTAND how poor you really are) and if it is true he is 100% correct he dont need to pay for overpriced service

is there anything special about a local girl ? are singapore girls chee byes so super special ? maybe it is special in their eyes (must be , because to them , their chee byes are so special that only angmohs expats deserve it , local boys have to beg them before they feel like spread their legs) but for us i dont see anything special about local girl holes and i never need to spend $500 to find out if i am wrong

at 50 baht i can buy a LOT of mangos before i am bakrupt , but i am not paying it unless i am desperate . I can always walk a bit further and buy one for less.

like this guy say -

for all of you here with $500 to spend on one whore i give you a tip -

dont go and fuck a $500 whore unless really got some reason for you to believe she is damn special (in other words , not just because her chee bye is local)

go fuck a cheaper whore and tip her big

if you tip a $150 whore $350 extra , you still spend $500 but you tell me what the reaction will be

fly to bangkok and pay a 2000 baht whore $500 - she will NEVER stop sucking your cock

studentlover
12-01-2011, 12:04 AM

Err.. I think you need to get to know people from bigger companies. Coz from just one seminar I attend, I got to know alot of people who earns 8-9 digits a year.. These are the people who paid their luxury cars in cash. yea..

anyway, back to the topic, I still don't think that I'll pay for overpriced service. I don't know? Maybe I've reach the uncle stage. lol..

homie
12-01-2011, 12:06 AM

HAHAHAHA!! u mean u earn 8 digits in rupiah uh..? HAHAHAHAH!! im just joking mann!!

aakumu
12-01-2011, 12:42 AM
HAHAHAHA!! u mean u earn 8 digits in rupiah uh..? HAHAHAHAH!! im just joking mann!!

Hi bro,
No Lah............Should be rupees and rubles...............Rupiah...........too good lah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D:D:D:D

Just joking........................

My humble two cents.

YourExcellency
12-01-2011, 12:52 AM
got a lot of posters in this thread (not just you) all talking a lot about "rich people" - the things you all say sound like you never met a rich man before and so all of you are standing here imagining what a rich man will or will not do

you think all rich people are the same ? some are tall , some are short. some are fat , some are thin . some like to anyhow spend money , some dont. some like to spend money on one thing - but not on other things

is for real or not . but i dont think it is impossible that a really rich man got the free time to read and post here . i think a lot of you dont understand how many truly rich people there are in singapore (you think you are poor and underpaid in singapore??? YOU DONT UNDERSTAND how poor you really are) and if it is true he is 100% correct he dont need to pay for overpriced service

I second your opinion :)

Its sad that in 21st century Singapore, where we are seen by our neighbors as being mentally & economically developed, there are still so many Singaporeans who do not understand the value of money. Figures are easy to quote, we see them everywhere, national budget, bank investments, federal debts, blah blah blah...

But just how much is $500? No matter how rich or how poor you are, it is still a substantial amount! I do not wish to go into a discussion on whether I know any 'rich' people, but I do know that more often than not, the wealthier a person is - the more miserly he tends to be, unless of course, he didn't have to work too hard for his money.

I personally do not know anybody who makes a 8 figure annual salary... didn't think they were all that common, especially in a forum like this :) But then again, what do I know?

Sexy Under
12-01-2011, 02:46 AM
Err.. I think you need to get to know people from bigger companies. Coz from just one seminar I attend, I got to know alot of people who earns 8-9 digits a year.. These are the people who paid their luxury cars in cash. yea..

A seminar attended only by the Fortune Top-50 richest men in the world. You work as a waiter topping up their drinks!

Don't talk about MNCs' annual nett profit. For local companies, 8-9 digits is not uncommon depending on industry.

By personal income, 8-9 digits is beyond anyone who knows business. Care to tell us how much you paid for individual or combined taxes to IRAS as a form of verification to your claim?

Or like a/m, I earn more than 8 digits.

With an exception of "black money", you better go back and play with your remote control Audi!!!

To TS, you pay for what you think is worth. To Silly-poreans, water is cheaper than oil. To the middle-east countries, oil is cheaper than water. Pricing is subject to more factors than you can imagine.

RECOGNIZE the value of individual perception, not just yours alone.

1st of May
12-01-2011, 02:52 AM
in this open market, its just Demand and Supply.

If the Okt are still getting a good demand with such a high rocket price, why would the okt lower the price?

can you blame the client who are willing to pay such price to book the over rated FL??

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-01-2011, 09:38 AM

anyway, back to the topic, I still don't think that I'll pay for overpriced service. I don't know? Maybe I've reach the uncle stage. lol..

I understand it is good to have teens dreams and ambitions to be an Ivy league earners. However knowing mega earners does not automatically qualify you to be in that elite club. :D

You contradicted yourself here. Yes, "these people" paid full in cars. It seems you are still making monthly payment for your Audi :p

8-9 digits - I know you are humble and not boasting. As I only a 4 digits worker, please enlighten me on the 8-9 digits package breakdown...Thank you

old_yet_horny
12-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Aiyooo...

Why so headache leh??:confused:

I think main issue why bros here unhappy with the "golden pussy" phenomenon is becos they tried and think that the S$500.00 is no worthy...

If someone tried the S$500.00 FL and feels that ist not worth the money spent, just post honest FR lor...

Like that can justify whether the FL worthy of the S$500.00 or not lor...Also, this will help felolow samsters in making aw iser decision before booking for those so called "High End or Premium" local FLs..

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Never mind. Let it pass.

peanut123
13-01-2011, 10:25 PM

Don't talk rubbish lar. You know people who earn 9 digits ? Do you know how big 9 digits is ? It's 100,000,000 - 999,999,999. That's 100 MILLION to 999 MILLION dollars. I'll like to see who these are.

For your info, the CEO of Singtel, which is one of the largest companies in Singapore, "only" makes 4.15 million, or 4,150,000. That's "only" 7 digits. The CEOs of DBS, UOB and OCBC all also make "only" 7 digits.

Our ministers' salaries are pegged to the top earners in Singapore, and yet they "only" get 2-3 million ( ie, also 7 digits ). And you know people who make 10 times or 100 times that amount ? Who do you think you are kidding ?

tonberry
13-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Bro studentlover forgot to mention where he placed his decimal point among the 8 digits.

sun814
13-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Don't talk rubbish lar. You know people who earn 9 digits ? Do you know how big 9 digits is ? It's 100,000,000 - 999,999,999. That's 100 MILLION to 999 MILLION dollars. I'll like to see who these are.

For your info, the CEO of Singtel, which is one of the largest companies in Singapore, "only" makes 4.15 million, or 4,150,000. That's "only" 7 digits. The CEOs of DBS, UOB and OCBC all also make "only" 7 digits.

Our ministers' salaries are pegged to the top earners in Singapore, and yet they "only" get 2-3 million ( ie, also 7 digits ). And you know people who make 10 times or 100 times that amount ? Who do you think you are kidding ?

yah, even if u make a 8 digit income in USA in one of their big listed companies (u should know how big is the CEO pay package in the US big corporations), it will create a big hooha in the papers. did u read the papers in the first place?

Lionrod32
14-01-2011, 12:17 AM
It boils down to demand and supply ... As long as some bros who are willing to pay 500 for a bonk with a local girl and they are happy to spend such money (good for them) ... The premium on the local girls might be due to minimizing exposure (being recognized) by limiting number of jobs and taking into consideration of the cost of living in Singapore (raising inflation rate) .....

Personally, I feel that paying 500 for a bonk is too high .... I dun think most bros can accept damages shooting up like COE hahaha

SinDellman
14-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Holes are holes
Singapore holes, ang mo holes, taiwanese holes, Japanese, etc... all the same mah.
i dun understand why people want to pay so much for a hole.
My max cap for a hole is S$150 :D

iluvmilf
15-01-2011, 04:13 AM
not taking sides here, so hope all bros calm down a bit...

I think ultimately, as some bros mentioned, a hole is a hole. Thai, Korean, Jap, Local, Indon - as long as they are women they all have love holes.

It boils down to preferences - we can all voice our opinions, but pls don't go so far as calling others stupid or what not lah...

I personally will not pay $500 for FL, but that's because I feel that I have better avenues to spend my money, and I am a hardcore toy collector, plus ciggys, I am usually left with not much every month. Most I will spend is $150 on an FL, even that, sometimes I will ponder about it.

To me, kpkb is part and parcel of being a Singapore (no offence to bros here) - I always complain that Singapore everything expensive (I'm from another part of SEA), but should you choose to stay in Singapore, have to be prepared lah...

If you've been to Vegas - sometimes you'll get approached by the Locals there charging $500 an hr (I dont know if all are like that but I was quoted as such by a few there).. so in a way it's justifiable to some extent local girls here charge that price. But then again, it's my opinion, an like I said to each his own... money is hard to earn - for both the payer and payee point of view, so if both parties can agree on a price - then wham bham thank you ma'am.

kaisin64
15-01-2011, 10:55 AM
life was simpler before internet, no forum = no arguments. i'm not smart so reading interesting but lengthy thread gives me a headache:D

i'm a simple man with simple needs. i just want to have sex and be merry. if i can afford $500/fuck that month, i choose the service provider i'm comfortable with and get on with it.

if i can only afford a $50/fuck that month the same thing applies, i choose the one i'm comfortable with and get on with it.

$500 can be for foreign or local talent. it can be ferrari or cherry qq i don't mind. like i said, so long as i'm comfortable with the service provider.:)

as i'm typing i feel like doing it again:p let me go check my bank balance this month, then decide to go for foreign or local talent.:D

lvbz
15-01-2011, 11:48 AM
if local fl so good, then why bring in foreign talent? like bangla worker cheap labour? lol

local fl pricing really too high, thats a result of inflation, and of course, overpricing. local girls all ard sg, how hard issit to get a gf and bonk. you'll spend less than 500 bucks

Ichigo_Kurosaki
15-01-2011, 12:10 PM

I fully agreed with you.

This "8 Figures" earner failed to reply to my questions in earlier page. :D

Read his thread in Matters of the Heart and his failed affair with a nurse!!!!

Stayed A2 for what? With your "8 digits" you might as well go "Bionic" implants.

Want to talk big, also never use his "5 fingers" to write properly.

Wrote like his nic - A STUDENT!!!! :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-01-2011, 03:27 PM
I don't mean anything when I said I earned 8 digit annually....

Its good to have a dream :D

I know several people earning that figures honestly....but also honestly, they do not know me :D

tigershark75
15-01-2011, 03:44 PM
I am more of a giver then, during the Lunar Seventh Month each year, I burn Billion of currency to another world as offering...:D

Maybe StudentLover your earn the above mention currency as well?:D

Regards,

HCKing
15-01-2011, 05:00 PM

u must be referring to jameschong1.:D

Toyota Honda
15-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Nothing great. There are lots of people in spore earning 8 digits annually. I myself also earn 8 figure annually, includes cents. So? Might as well say my 1 meal in Indonesia is already how many figures.

Anyway, whats the issue about this thread? Whats the TS problem? We sporean are born to kpkb mah.. Cos we all no guts to kpkb to the actual people, only dare to kpkb indirectly...

Let go lah guys..

Toyota Honda
15-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Aiyooo...

Why so headache leh??:confused:

I think main issue why bros here unhappy with the "golden pussy" phenomenon is becos they tried and think that the S$500.00 is no worthy...

If someone tried the S$500.00 FL and feels that ist not worth the money spent, just post honest FR lor...

I agree with this statement. To pay $500 for a spore pussy (whether its good service or not) is a big nono to me. But if a poor girl really needs $5000 for education, I will give it to her willingly and unconditionally. I believe its what many of us here will do too..

Its actually about how the money is spent than what its spent on. Have I just fine tuned everyone's understanding?

Durable
25-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Demand n suPply bro. Expensive? Look elsewhere lor.