PDA

View Full Version : what makes a man a good fucker?

tookara
09-01-2011, 01:40 PM
as in what do girls look for in a lover?

is it the body? the big dick? the face?

what do u guys think?

boundThunter
09-01-2011, 03:09 PM
He makes use of his tools and he makes love...

owl888
09-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Shd ask the gals, they r the ones enjoying too :)

xterm8
09-01-2011, 03:25 PM
A person who spends time not only screwing but making sure the other person is well look after. For eg, making sure your partner cum.

aakumu
09-01-2011, 03:29 PM

what do u guys think?

Hi bro,
All the above, but the most important is the way you treat her.
Most girls will fall for any as long as you are willing to work for it....making her feel special......but would it worth your time.
On the other hand, if you are handsome and have big dick, but you are a Jerk; everything will fade away and she will be gone.

My humble two cents.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-01-2011, 06:11 PM
A big fat wallet & lots of cash in the banks :D

Fail
09-01-2011, 06:39 PM

what do u guys think?
The feel.....
not so much on the physical attributes....

VanGogh
09-01-2011, 07:06 PM

LOL, that's very true :D

Rasta Marley
09-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Hi Bro Tookara

This is an interesting and refreshing topic; am certain we will have lots of contributions from fellow samsters.

For me , I believe that the gal will look for not just the looks but also will see if the guy is pleasant and have a personality to go with it. I am sure the gal would not mind going through the motion mechanically like a robot just to earn their bucks but with some connection, the gals will also enjoy the session and be satisfied just like the guy.

So, it would be a combination of almost all your points stated; for me, the connection with the guy is probably the most important of the lot :cool:

What do other brothers think? Let's continue with this thread...and thanks to Bro Tookara for starting this off :)

Cheers!
Rasta Marley

PS: Up you for starting this thread :D

what do u guys think?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-01-2011, 10:31 PM
The title of this thread is "what makes a guy a good fucker and lover"

Not "what makes a guy a good husband or boyfriend", however I see replies very irrelevant :D

Alf1977
09-01-2011, 11:07 PM
According to the Thai girl I fucked hard for almost one whole month, she said I made her feel desirable... As in I always want to fuck her pleasure her every time I am with her, she liked the way I grabbed n squeezed her big tits, n licked till nipples turned hard hard, she love the way I banged her in missionary and doggie until she cum (her moans tell me I m doing things right or she must be a great actress!)

Wearing durex performa longer lasting condom helps alot too, coz I can let her enjoyed longer.. She said I did not cum so fast, n she can enjoy the process longer...

Think girls like sex to be wild, strong, passionate, n the guys not cumming too fast.. A great fucker also know how to pleasure his girls on bed, giving them the feeling that they are highly desirable and Making them cum a few times too.. Yes a great fucker must know all the x spots on her body,aka sensitive spots!

NextGirl
09-01-2011, 11:18 PM
The title of this thread is "what makes a guy a good fucker and lover"

Not "what makes a guy a good husband or boyfriend", however I see replies very irrelevant :D

You're right and wrong.

Girls just tend to put a great fucker(for a lack of a better word :P) together with a lover. Even though most of us know it boils down to the whole bang bang bang and let's cum, it doesn't hurt to pretend that she's the only person you want to have sex with.

Some might say it's leading a girl on, but hey, trust me, girls know and they just generally play along.

Cash and money, wouldn't make you a great fucker. Met a guy once, dressed lavishly and couldn't stop to make it a point that he had alot of cash to spare and boasted about the girls in his yachts, private condos, suites in hotels.....and how long he can last.. But guess what, he cum in 5 minutes inside me.

I know that's irrelevant, but point being is, a guy who's great in bed, won't go around telling you, "honey, i'm god". hahahaha

tookara
09-01-2011, 11:21 PM
wow nice. my girl keeps telling me that size and lasting power are the main impt points

Alf1977
09-01-2011, 11:35 PM
I think techniques(skillfulness-hitting right spots) should win over size..

For eg: u give a WRX to a ka-you female driver who struggles with the manual gear, u think she can drive as well/fast than a skillfull male driver who has been playing with manual cars since young?

Right, Lasting power is important .. If your lasting power is not good enough, it's better to work on a longer foreplay ( makes her wet through painting/fingering, without working yr lil bro) maybe 30-45 mins foreplay n letting yr lil bro worked in the last 5-10mins.. At least the girl got to enjoy about 1 hour...

But if you don't care about foreplay, n right away insert yr dick into her, n you are the type that cum within 5 mins, I tell u before the girl knows what is going on, you already unload your cum...( definitely not the way a great fucker
will do)

If you can give 30-45mins foreplay, makes her super wet n horny, follow with 30-45mins bangs, I bet yr girl will beg u for more.. (can try performa CDs or according to my friend there is a type of special
Tissue paper that can buy from joochiat area, before u perform your deed, use
the tissue paper to wipe your dick, n can last you pretty long...until the girl screamed n moaned n begged u to stop)

Personally I hv not tried the special
Tissue paper method, coz I always can continue to bang 2nd round after my first unload.. N my 2nd round will take some time to unload.. So my girl can still enjoy a longer time... Sometimes the way she moaned n screamed for help makes me feel like I m a great fucker... (although she may be a great actress) LOL

tomvoyeur
09-01-2011, 11:50 PM
To bros - recommend the book, THE GAME, by Neil Strauss, if you want insights to become a better player. ;)

TechnoKid
09-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Hmmmm i think is the feel , the look , the size of the body , the size of the tool , lasting power and most importantly is the ability to locate the G sport and let the girl enjoy while you enjoy screwing her , making her the eager of having more. Make both happy hehe :p

RealEstateGuy
10-01-2011, 12:27 AM

what do u guys think?

Brother, if you have to ask you are not at that level yet. But its possible for anyone. Some of it is innate. You have to be alpha. Have the suave personality to pick up the ladies and bed them. Personality first, teasing and flirting, playing hard to get instead of chasing, having many options as far as women rather than one, the way you look and dress. It's not always about money with the women. You must give the impression at least that she is out of your league and that she would be lucky to get you.

unfit
10-01-2011, 01:12 AM
Money Talk and Bullshit Walks...

No Money No Honey...

Hee Hee...

tan-tan
10-01-2011, 02:21 AM
Thread a little vague IMHO.

I had fucked 7 women in 1 day. Am I a good fucker? To me, yes. To the women, I don't know.

Experience tells me women of different age groups have varying sexual demands and each have her own arousing points. We are usually more focused on actualizing our lusts and neglecting what the woman wants.

Big Dick - Most of us think women like it but not true.
Enhancement Pills - Because men cum faster than women.
Money - To buy our lusts.

If TS meant "what makes a man good on bed", there's no one right answer.
You have to discover what the woman wants to satisfy her.

My two cents.:)

bigangry
10-01-2011, 02:23 AM

what do u guys think?

i personally feel a fucker is only as good as his fuckee :D

tookara
10-01-2011, 08:39 AM
correct. it is of critical importance to satisfy your woman

tookara
10-01-2011, 09:10 AM
aiyo why she say liddat about u

pokeman71
10-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Good foreplay include kissing,touching,hugging,finger work. And make sure she cum before you cum. After cum,must hug hug and kiss some more.

walle
10-01-2011, 10:33 AM

what do u guys think?

basically, the man must know which hole to penetrate in order to be a good fucker first:D

geckoSG
10-01-2011, 10:49 AM
I would say its the feel... The gal must feel comfy with you. Next would be
how horny you can make her want you (Size does matters unfortunately).
Lastly is how you perform and how you can make her high and how long you
can last...

I am no super man, but I do my best to make her feel good. Foreplay is
very very important.

Xgenre
10-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Cos recently I realised that my gf had a secret blog where she rant about me.

Are you still with her? If so, you are really the wimp she's complaining about. Leave her. Prove to her that you are much better off without her. If she doesn't respect you, why should you respect her in return?

When one of my ex-gfs left me for another man, I was quite down for a while. (Kept complaining about me not having time for her when I was serving NS. Kept complaining that she had to wait years before I can graduate from uni and be financially stable enough to marry her.) Pick myself up and did decently well in life. Gotten a much prettier gf after that ex and all my friends said she's much better. Even the ex-gf's friends saw my subsequent gf and I'm sure they can see the upgrade.

Fate threw me a bonus one day. When I was driving past a bus stop one day, I glanced at the people and noticed my ex-gf waiting for a bus with the guy he left me for (now husband). I did a U-turn, drove into the bus bay, wound down my window and horned. Called her name and asked how she was. Asked her where they are going. When they replied, I just said 'maybe take bus faster', smiled, wound up the window, glanced at her for a few seconds (to show her my satisfaction) and slowly drove off.

owl888
10-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Thread a little vague IMHO.

I had fucked 7 women in 1 day. Am I a good fucker? To me, yes. To the women, I don't know.

:)

u shd bonk the same gal 7 times a day then your gal will b impressed :D

btw, inspired from your post sharing my jokes as below:

白雪公主和七个小矮人做爱。做完后白雪公主感叹到:
“我宁可要一次七寸, 也不要的一寸七次!!”

win13win
10-01-2011, 01:45 PM
I know of a girl who keep complaining about her bf, say nothing is good about him but she just can't leave him because he is "really very good in bed".

That guy is ugly, no $ and can even scold her in public.
The girls told me she try many other guys but just cant compare with his bf

geckoSG
10-01-2011, 03:05 PM
I know of a girl who keep complaining about her bf, say nothing is good about him but she just can't leave him because he is "really very good in bed".

That guy is ugly, no $ and can even scold her in public.
The girls told me she try many other guys but just cant compare with his bf

Is her BF happens to be GARY? :D

samyboys
10-01-2011, 03:19 PM
one that can make the woman cry for more

tookara
10-01-2011, 05:49 PM
a big dick is essential it seems

ilovebigtits
10-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Gone were the days where I can do 9 x 45mins minimum. What I heard from my naughty milfs encounter is that the shape of the tool makes a hell lot of difference.

But I personally feel that its what you do to her "Mind" that matters mostly...

stan1976
10-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Funny the thread starter is asking this question here. The replies here are more like to the question: "What makes you (a man) think you are a good fucker?"

To really know what makes a man a good fucker, you should pose this question to (straight) women or gay men... I'm guessing most guys here don't have the requisite experience to answer this question honestly.

Rasta Marley
10-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Hi Bro

Nice touch....agreed that at the end of the day, it's a question of "Mind Over Matter" :D

Cheers!
Rasta Marley

I personally feel that its what you do to her "Mind" that matters mostly...

ilovebigtits
10-01-2011, 07:16 PM
TS wanted to be the alpha male maybe...but I seriously think that one is has to be gifted or at least hardworking to please his woman. Make her your queen and you will be her king.

bigangry
10-01-2011, 08:04 PM
I will be very sad if i were you.. tell her to find a big dick who is poor, alcoholic and abusive lor.. then she know how lucky she is..

I agree with u totally... Cos recently I realised that my gf had a secret blog where she rant about me inside for being unemployed previously for a period of half a year, and without cash... She even go about complaining in her blog that I'm useless... Seriously if I said I'm not affected, I would be lying big time. And when I thought couples are supposed to stand by each other. LOL... She even complain about me not being able to have an erection, or the fact that my dick is still soft even though I'm erected. Seriously I dunno issit cos I kept trying to make her go for MMF threesome or becos she received a mms picture of his ex bf bigger dick pic that she starts to say that I have a tiny dick. And that I dunno how to use it since I last for 5 - 8mins..

So i guess money is the most important things. I can buy friendship or even love with it even if they are fake.

bigangry
10-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Well done! all broken hearted brother should do the same :cool:

Are you still with her? If so, you are really the wimp she's complaining about. Leave her. Prove to her that you are much better off without her. If she doesn't respect you, why should you respect her in return?

When one of my ex-gfs left me for another man, I was quite down for a while. (Kept complaining about me not having time for her when I was serving NS. Kept complaining that she had to wait years before I can graduate from uni and be financially stable enough to marry her.) Pick myself up and did decently well in life. Gotten a much prettier gf after that ex and all my friends said she's much better. Even the ex-gf's friends saw my subsequent gf and I'm sure they can see the upgrade.

Fate threw me a bonus one day. When I was driving past a bus stop one day, I glanced at the people and noticed my ex-gf waiting for a bus with the guy he left me for (now husband). I did a U-turn, drove into the bus bay, wound down my window and horned. Called her name and asked how she was. Asked her where they are going. When they replied, I just said 'maybe take bus faster', smiled, wound up the window, glanced at her for a few seconds (to show her my satisfaction) and slowly drove off.

Scary Tummy
10-01-2011, 08:54 PM
a big dick is essential it seems
Yes, a big dick certainly helps ... :D

Slotti
10-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Pump her as if there's no tomorrow:)

purepulp
11-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Just 1 word - Variation

Throw in some variety in your rhythm and motion. Based on the limited feedback I have received, women get sore after awhile. So after she gets sore, she becomes numb. Even if she is really wet, she will get sore too (or maybe get used to the motion)

So by adding variety:

1) It prevents her from getting sore.
2) She wouldn't know what to expect.
3) You will arouse different parts of her.

It doesn't have to be karma-sutra styles. Just a slight change in angles would work.

Just sharing my two cents. Since I learnt things the hard way... :D

unfit
11-01-2011, 06:44 PM
My GF told me a big dick head makes the Pussy wets faster cos it is rubbing the walls fully in the vagina...:p

tookara
11-01-2011, 06:56 PM
a nice long cock is important in satisfying women

naturegreen
11-01-2011, 07:01 PM
I don't think a big dick can settle the problem. I used to have a female friend who told me her bf cannot even insert his into her and he always get frustrated. So having a big dick is not always a pro. Average size is best, the rest depends on the foreplay already. ;)

tookara
16-01-2011, 08:38 AM
cannot insert? y?

unsung80
16-01-2011, 04:16 PM
What makes a man a good fucker is to make good love to a woman on man, i love to treat a woman nice and gentle when she needs it. However your tool is usually not the issue unless the woman have very particular need with it. :D

Tripster
16-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Yep,

Agree with bros, treat the woman well, take time for foreplay, focus on her pleasure and do mutual masturbation....

From all my partners I had, they swear it is not the size of the cock, but the hardness and the dickhead size that matters. Because if a woman whats greater intensity, they can use their muscles in the vagina to grab your cock for more pressure. If your cock is just not hard or stiff enough, they cannot feel more pleasure.

peace.
trip:p

MELAHME
16-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Imho, although the saying "size does not really matters" has always been the topic of all conversation revolving such questions of any sort, it's not always true. I say this because based on statistics and pure logic, size would matter up to a very large extent coupled with the main focus which would be the technique. Just my 2 cents and opinions so i hope i don't offend nor obliviously rebuttal anybody. Cheers!

milfmilf
16-01-2011, 09:04 PM
bros here suggest spend sufficient time on foreplay but also depend if your partner wants long foreplay.. some gals got high liao will hurry you to insert :D

tookara
17-01-2011, 12:05 AM
u gotta get them wet first

jessca
17-01-2011, 12:29 AM
To be honest, size does matter. :p But then it not all about the size that makes a guy a good fucker. If you can make it up to her by using other means, like licking or fingering, then you are ok i guess? >.<

howck001
17-01-2011, 08:38 AM
To be honest, size does matter. :p But then it not all about the size that makes a guy a good fucker. If you can make it up to her by using other means, like licking or fingering, then you are ok i guess? >.<

may be don't cum fast...last longer till ur partner get cum...

gotcraft30
17-01-2011, 09:28 AM
I was told by one FB that if a guy's dick is not straight and slightly curved, it's more pleasurable. Is it true?

sex4LiFe
17-01-2011, 10:25 AM
For me, pretty simple.
I make sure the gal orgasm first before me.
A selfish fucker on bed is not a good thing.

unsung80
17-01-2011, 12:10 PM
For me, pretty simple.

Well said.

see see only
18-01-2011, 01:54 AM
:rolleyes:

A man that manage to find HER g-spot in the soonest possible time :eek: (different women different spot) :D

BiRd13
18-01-2011, 09:26 AM

what do u guys think?

Different ppl different view in good 'fuck'...
Some will just enjoy the company of the other party, in making love...
Some will enjoy the company where the person has a huge dick...
Some will enjoy the company where the person is handsome...

There's no definition of good 'fucker' I guess...

If really want to say, I think to me I felt that a good fuck refers to both reaching orgasm at the same time, or so-called happy ending for both =D

geckoSG
18-01-2011, 03:56 PM
I was told by one FB that if a guy's dick is not straight and slightly curved, it's more pleasurable. Is it true?

Yes. Its truth. I loved doggie them

FucKDeviL
19-01-2011, 12:01 PM
I think to be able to feed your partner with a big dick and lot of sperm.

unfit
19-01-2011, 12:11 PM
This very interesting must start a R&D for this issue liao...hee hee

naturegreen
19-01-2011, 01:26 PM

Well I do not have a straight one. Mine's slightly curved. No wonder most of my FBs got addicted to sex with me after that. :D

For me, pretty simple.

Indeed well said.

torrokey
19-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Size matters to a certain extent. It's more of a matching that than having a big little bro but a small hole

For instance, if yours is a "m" size bro, and hers is a "xxl" one, of course it matters. But "m" size bro can get a "s" hole, then suddenly yours become "big"

Many of my female friends told me it's better to have a big d*** head, like a mushroom head, than a long one with pointed head. They said big head more shiok, length does not really matter unless < 4"

tookara
20-01-2011, 02:22 PM
bottom line the bigger the better

fact!

wish i were 2 inches longer and thicker

freezetheDB
20-01-2011, 03:17 PM
if you can fuck the girl's mind (turn her on), you won half the battle.

my 2cents

randyboy73
20-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Yup. Heard the same comment about the curved ones get a better fit.

To me, I think it is one thing to go strong when doing the deed, but it is also important to show the gal that you truly desire. That means not pumping at 100 rpm but to vary and also show your sensitive side (SNAG)? Also, not to forget, FOREPLAY! when the gal is enjoying herself so much, its half the battle won and they tend to be very obliging when you bring out the naughty bits!

my two cents worth

Well I do not have a straight one. Mine's slightly curved. No wonder most of my FBs got addicted to sex with me after that. :D

Indeed well said.

candyflip31
21-01-2011, 07:16 PM
I think girls just want to release the inner beasts in them but don't really know how to convey that message across. They wait for their partner to make the first move and when nothing new happens, the girl gets disappointed and bored after repeating the same motion every time they have sex.

I believe to have a fulfilling relationship filled with lust and love, everyone has to play their part. Its not only about he size of the guys dick or the size of the girl's tits but more communication and releasing all those sexual desires thats inside everyone's head.

I wish girls in Singapore were more pro active in expressing and trying new things rather than just sticking to old fashioned sex. I'm not trying to say that there are no girls out there who are like that, but I believe that majority of girls are as I've explained. Maybe I haven't meant someone whom I can just blow my load on her face, force gag/deep throat her after, and then see her smile, lick all that cum into her mouth and ask for more :D

Bottom line, communication.

tookara
27-01-2011, 10:01 AM
any females wanna share their opinions?

X3S Avenger
27-01-2011, 12:50 PM

what do u guys think?

A big tipper! :D Sorry could not resist it.

I guess depends on the girl. Some like it gentle others like it rough.