PDA

View Full Version : Reject a $150 after stripping and shower

jimlim3112
07-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Sorry for long story.

I am not a senior cheongster here, but have been cheonging since 1998. For the first time, I got into a disagreement with a WL and threatened to reject her.

At a popular joint, I asked for 4 girls but all were not available so I looked and saw this big boobs girl and asked for her (big mistake!).

I said a cordial happy new year and she responded. Then I tried to kiss her, but she seemed relunctant. Ok, no big deal. I kissed her neck for a while and she said to shower. OK, no GFE, I can live with that. I know this girl isnt going to score high on my FR.

I went into the shower first, and she insisted that I come out first, for her to go in. I felt strange, but ok.......I just entertain her (amusing myself). During the shower, she treated me like a boy, saying stand here, more to the left, put your leg here, turn around, more, more, stop, turn back a little, ok stay there, etc. I continued to amuse myself and curious....whats the story???? after shower some BJ action.

Before the bed action started, she asked me why I had put the towel on the bed stand. (My habit was always to fold it nicely so that I know which is my towel). She said that it was in the way of her things (towel, ointment, KY, condom) and asked me to hang in at the door. On the bed, she insisted that I go on my elbows and knees, I said I didnt like that, she insisted. By now, I am annoyed, but OK, maybe she has some shiok thing in store for me. She poked my ass, and I could feel her fingernails, so I said no.

She asked me to lie down while she serviced me. She began to lick my knee cap. I decided this was not going to be a fantastic fark, so I asked her nicely to lie down. She said no and insisted that I lie down to be serviced by her.

I really tried to enjoy myself, but her tone of voice and facial expression plus her insistence told me enough was enough.

I stood up and said, "Forget it" I got up to wear my clothes, I told her that I would pay. Immediately her attitude changed 100%. She started to be polite and explaining herself.

To cut the rest of the story, I end farking her and made the best of it.

Brothers.....my questions:

- Why was she so relunctant to stop even though I said I would pay?
- Has anyone of you rejected a girl in such a situation before?
- Any advise for me in case of future occurence? (the girl is a $150 PRC girl).

Allspark
07-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Brothers.....my questions:

- Why was she so relunctant to stop even though I said I would pay?
- Has anyone of you rejected a girl in such a situation before?
- Any advise for me in case of future occurence? (the girl is a $150 PRC girl).

-Because if go down and you black face and pay and complain to OKT, she will kenna fuck upside down by the OKT and if not her house, her own boss later. She will probably never be called again by this OKT.

-No. Just do the deed and go and never call again. Not every girl fits every guy. She maybe someone esle's bao bei.

-You never know till you are in the room unfortunately. It is one of those things.

FirstTouch
07-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Take it with a pinch of salt, Least you still managed to complete the whole fuckjob..Seems just the attitude was a turn-off, My worst experience at L24H13 Jln Molek was worse, First visit and lady boss recommended, pardon my language a complete FAT ASS! I got turned-off just looking at her size..But thought perhaps her service be good, since I was already there..How wrong I proved to be..I didn't even know what she was trying to do in the room..First time in my life, my brother refused to even march upwards..After 15mins, I couldn't stand it anymore, dressed up and just left..:mad:

chowchowkeith
08-01-2011, 12:05 AM
my worse was when the girl pix and the actual doesnt tally.
pix was great but actual was fat...
end up paying for the session ( 2 shot inclusive ) but had 1 only.
The remaining balance time had her massaging me.
Poor girl keep asking why i doesnt go for the 2nd shot.
Doesnt have the heart to tell her she turn me off.
Just reply that i am tired....

alantan27
08-01-2011, 10:59 AM

my worst experience was with former msian joyce from Lor 18
want to kiss her etc, she say u pay 150 only what to u expect?

Ai Launch Liao
08-01-2011, 11:17 AM

Maybe they show you old pics of few years back :D

jimlim3112
08-01-2011, 12:27 PM

Ha! That type I kena before. Nowadays I go for "live" pictures, if ever I go for those.

They do not try very hard to serve you as repeat business is not the first thing on their minds. By the way... this section is for legal only. I still prefer legal.

ChiJitKayChiJit
08-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Bro TS,

Can PM who is this girl ? So that I can avoid her

Thanks

mcmc
08-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Hi , my recent encounter is from sgaxsxxxxx. OL kel__ (2 shot $200) wow like damn good deal but when arrived i just i was very surprise at that beauty! and knn paid the rejection fee S$50. :(

Scary Tummy
08-01-2011, 04:28 PM
my worst experience was with former msian joyce from Lor 18
want to kiss her etc, she say u pay 150 only what to u expect?

Wah so lansi !

I suppose those were their heydays period when geylang is THE PLACE to be ... :)

sintaro
08-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Maybe they show you old pics of few years back :D

Not really old pics. This happened very often if you go for those Thai FL that you see in FL dome, the computerised picture makeup is fantastic. I got stunned once, only 30% representment sigh lah.............then I called up the OKT and you know what he told me, "not yet makeup mah" hahahaha

So never trust those pics put up on the forum pages.

Mankok
08-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Bro a similar thing happened to me once in L20H62. The girl showed black face during the whole hour. But she gave good bbj and fj. Besides that I am always treated well by miss Lo... and the guys here. So I decided to forget the whole thing.

Frankiestine
09-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Well the monster used to quote the Forrest Gump thing about life being like a box of chocolate thing...and you never know what you get till you opened it...I too used to have my fair share of such WL when I used to cheong actively in GL..the best thing to do is just Fuck and Forget and put her in your little black book of black listed WL..

TAL5508
12-01-2011, 01:29 AM
I had a bad experience today... the WL services was bad and everything just suck... end up i cancel the session and talked to okt... haiz i will not visit that house again...

jimlim3112
13-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Bro, can elaborate on what was the bad part? And what was the final damage after talking to okt. Just curious, since we are on the subject.

chinchiahoe
15-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Bros, I just had my fair share of bad experience yesterday. It is probably my worst bonk experience that I had for the past 16yrs(in my own opinion & also as far as I remember). If not the worst for me, will at least be in my top 3. Further it's a Malaysian and I paid 150. The hse I visited was at Lor 30. I'm not a active visitor of hse WL and this WL was recommended by a friend. Thinking since it's my friend recommendation and it's a hse WL, service should be ok. But it turns out to be a nitemare for me. I do not know if I name the gal, will it offend bros who are actually her regulars. I know a man's meat can be another man's poison. Below is most humble opinion.

Gd pt-
1) nice breasts with very faint coloured nipples
2) nice shaped pussy with trimmed hair (but not very short)

Bad pt-
1) her face was aleady black when I 1st met her(as if I owe her $)
2) when in the room, we proceeded to bathe 1st. She did a little of breasts massage & when I wanted to touch her breasts, she siam. I was thinking "WTF"! Then she kneel down and wanted to bbbj for me. Before it happens, she inspected my didi thoroughly(as if I contacted STD & I'm inspected by a doctor). Total turn off
3) when on bed she started with catbath & again I tried touching her breasts & again she siam. So I asked politely "cannot touch?" & she answered "I scare itchy". Again in my mind, I thought "WTF!"
4) half way through bbbj, she moved to 69(I under her) & I thought "at least something gd is coming". But wrong again! She pushed her pussy so close to my face. So close that I can't even maneuver. I'm very sure she did that on purpose so as to restrict my movements.
5) after that she went on top of me & use my didi to rub the outer crust of her pussy. Then she bent my didi towards the direction of her lovehole. Immediately I thought to myself "she's going to put my didi in without CD??" I quickly stopped her & asked "u going to insert without CD?" she answered "don't worry, I more scare than u". I replied rudely "I also don't want without CD. I more than u"
6) by now my didi had lost all interest to perform, just like me. So my didi went back to semi hybernation mode. Then she went back to bbbj. After awhile, she commented "your didi very fast soft again hor" I just replied "your style don't suits me". She did not understand & I can't be bothered.
7) by now, I just can't wait to get the business done asap. So I switched her back to gear 69 & soon my didi responded to my cries for help. Didi is ready for battle again.

I told to cap on & she went on top to cowgirl me. My didi quickly responded to my mind's instructions & soon it was game over. I washed up & left. Apologise for the long winded FR as I want to be as precise as I can while the event is still fresh in my big head & small head

alantan27
15-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Bros, I just had my fair share of bad experience yesterday. It is probably my worst bonk experience that I had for the past 16yrs(in my own opinion & also as far as I remember). If not the worst for me, will at least be in my top 3. Further it's a Malaysian and I paid 150. The hse I visited was at Lor 30. I'm not a active visitor of hse WL and this WL was recommended by a friend. Thinking since it's my friend recommendation and it's a hse WL, service should be ok. But it turns out to be a nitemare for me. I do not know if I name the gal, will it offend bros who are actually her regulars. I know a man's meat can be another man's poison. Below is most humble opinion.

Gd pt-
1) nice breasts with very faint coloured nipples
2) nice shaped pussy with trimmed hair (but not very short)

Bad pt-
1) her face was aleady black when I 1st met her(as if I owe her $)
2) when in the room, we proceeded to bathe 1st. She did a little of breasts massage & when I wanted to touch her breasts, she siam. I was thinking "WTF"! Then she kneel down and wanted to bbbj for me. Before it happens, she inspected my didi thoroughly(as if I contacted STD & I'm inspected by a doctor). Total turn off
3) when on bed she started with catbath & again I tried touching her breasts & again she siam. So I asked politely "cannot touch?" & she answered "I scare itchy". Again in my mind, I thought "WTF!"
4) half way through bbbj, she moved to 69(I under her) & I thought "at least something gd is coming". But wrong again! She pushed her pussy so close to my face. So close that I can't even maneuver. I'm very sure she did that on purpose so as to restrict my movements.
5) after that she went on top of me & use my didi to rub the outer crust of her pussy. Then she bent my didi towards the direction of her lovehole. Immediately I thought to myself "she's going to put my didi in without CD??" I quickly stopped her & asked "u going to insert without CD?" she answered "don't worry, I more scare than u". I replied rudely "I also don't want without CD. I more than u"
6) by now my didi had lost all interest to perform, just like me. So my didi went back to semi hybernation mode. Then she went back to bbbj. After awhile, she commented "your didi very fast soft again hor" I just replied "your style don't suits me". She did not understand & I can't be bothered.
7) by now, I just can't wait to get the business done asap. So I switched her back to gear 69 & soon my didi responded to my cries for help. Didi is ready for battle again.

I told to cap on & she went on top to cowgirl me. My didi quickly responded to my mind's instructions & soon it was game over. I washed up & left. Apologise for the long winded FR as I want to be as precise as I can while the event is still fresh in my big head & small head

who is she?

chinchiahoe
15-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Bros out there, I don't mean to offend anyone. Her name's XinHui. Zero GFE for me. Never to french her too. Cos I don't know if Malaysian are allowed to french or not. But I'm sure with her attitude towards me, she sure won't allow.