PDA

View Full Version : surprise for wife.. =)

Notticpl
06-01-2011, 10:01 PM
wanna plan a surprise for wife..bro here got any suggestion??

i was thinking of sensual massage for my wife with other guy while i watch..

any other idea??

anyway me n my wife share this acc..but she seldom log in..so i do think she will know the surprise..

sticky5
06-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Bro....you so sporting and will like to be that person giving that sensual massage to your wife or more for you to watch.

Notticpl
06-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Bro....you so sporting and will like to be that person giving that sensual massage to your wife or more for you to watch.

more for me to watch..well..the massage is just to turn her on..the most the guy can do is to finger her ba..

any suggestion for surprise??

sticky5
06-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Well....I will likegiving her a lick and in returning with a blow from her too while you watching...

powerfit
07-01-2011, 12:09 AM
Well....I will likegiving her a lick and in returning with a blow from her too while you watching...

Bring her home, blindfold her telling her got a surprice while u diy her, halfway let me in ur house n i take over her without telling her. Then suddenly let her feel y got 2 toungue

naturegreen
07-01-2011, 02:40 AM
I do know of a guy who provides professional sensual massage. If interested do leave me a PM for more details. ;)

Bcobra17
07-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Bro ur my must b lucky to hav such a understanding hubby like u ! Book a nice hotel like marina bay sands (if u want rooms on me) than like wat one of bro say blind fold & tie her on da bed. Get another women to make her cum & of course I hav to service her too.

mrtan
07-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Bro Notticpl..

Surprise for what occassion?
And what is the purpose for the surprise?
(As in what do you want from it? eg. A kick in the groin? Superb blowjob?)

Cos you said surprise, so you will get too too many suggestions.. If your motive to surprise her is to give her a shock of her life, try bringing a man back to ur house.. For example you know she will be back at 7pm, then u should start about 6.45pm to ensure she will be in for the surprise. Instruction will be as followed.

1) Sensual massage to the guy (setting the mood)
2) Bath together (Cleanliness and setting the mood..)
3) Catbath him (Let him song song song)
4) Screw the hell out of him (should be during the time when you wife is coming back)
5) Remember to write FR about what happened.

By giving this surprise to your wife, the all 3 purpose that I mentioned will have equal chances of succession.

1) Kick in a groin, (wife walks away, followed by divorse..)

2) Super sex/blowjob from wifey.. (she can't leave you.. But you must explain you will stray for another GUY because she didn't do her part well.. So make her agree that unless she does her part well.. *in term of sex* you will divorse her.

Hopefully this will really surprise your wife. =)

Valentino_t77
08-01-2011, 01:59 AM
Bring her home, blindfold her telling her got a surprice while u diy her, halfway let me in ur house n i take over her without telling her. Then suddenly let her feel y got 2 toungue

ya, blindfold her, bring to room, undress her, tight her on bed, others screw her, u watch :p