PDA

View Full Version : Cheongster Vs Wussie in GL Legal Houses

PAPA YONG
06-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Hmmm ... someone just zapped me and warned me not to FR further.

??? but interesting. Seems like majority of the silent readers are wussies. LOL!~

My BAD, my FRs are so lousy that you've to shut me off.

Your wish is my command :D

Anyway, I am walking away from unconventional talk (SBF) to conventional action (GL) soon and would like to test out the following:

Cheongster (Add my Reputation) Vs Wussie (Deduce my Reputation)

Cheongster:

Samsters who agree that we should not stick to ONE WL.
Samsters who are not interested in KC.
Samsters who pay, fuck and go.
Samsters who enjoy FR and write them as true as possible.

Wussie:

Samsters who ask for contact number from the WL, apparently you're keen to be KC-ed.
Samsters who do all the crazy things I mentioned in my previous post here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5561501&postcount=804).
Samsters who are selfish, trying to cover / block FRs that may make their fav. WL too famous or Q longer; evolving into jealousy.
Samsters who zapped others who fucked his fav. WL.
Samsters that feel they are the only one the WL loves, thus he has to protect her from men like PAPA. (哇!英雄)

Let's take -10 or 80 on my reputation point as the END RESULTS for such an interesting survey / challenge.

Curious to know the kind of majority around SBF. Let the GAME begins.

FYI: Those girls' contacts I have, I get them without asking. Sorry!

rain.
06-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Bro no power to up u lah..

But i am one who doesn't stick to one WL.

Alejandro88
06-01-2011, 10:28 PM
brudder papa, saya no power up or down you. ANyway, I don't give a damn to points lah as I am a ďmmortal" here!@! :D

diveinn
07-01-2011, 04:28 PM
THks Bro. for your feed back regarding massage vital organ just went n see her this afternoon to gave my vital organ a boost , not bad i enjoy the body n vital part massage. thks any way

Ai Launch Liao
08-01-2011, 01:00 AM
Bro no power to up u lah..

But i am one who doesn't stick to one WL.

Same here too !

wohaha96
08-01-2011, 02:35 AM
No power to up you too. I dun stay with one WL.... haha.... Since paying then must fuck around mah..... more value for $$$

ponzstarr
08-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Samsters who are selfish, trying to cover / block FRs that may make their fav. WL too famous or Q longer; evolving into jealousy.
Samsters who zapped others who fucked his fav. WL.

This is just too sad.. WL also wont be their girlfriend..
We come, We fuck, We go

kikapu
09-01-2011, 03:25 PM
wussies are those who get zapped and try to start a thread to gain rep points.

How pathetic can one get!!!:rolleyes:

peanut123
09-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Why would we give you 80 points just to help you prove your point ? You want points, earn it. Don't think we are stupid to give you 80 free points on the pretext of some silly game where the only winner is you.

[B]Let's take -10 or 80 on my reputation point as the END RESULTS for such an interesting survey / challenge.

kikapu
12-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Why would we give you 80 points just to help you prove your point ? You want points, earn it. Don't think we are stupid to give you 80 free points on the pretext of some silly game where the only winner is you.

He is just another wussies asking for points. Sammyboy is brilliant to use rep points to entice these wussies for coming out with strategies to gain point.

how pathetic can one get!!:o

Alejandro88
12-01-2011, 03:22 PM
What so great about points? Can it be used to exchange for free fucks at GL fuckshop? Can it makes one richer?? Can it make one libido stronger? :confused::rolleyes:

hbk88
12-01-2011, 06:57 PM
rep points arent excalty an indicator, but well i believe in the internet, everyone deserve some sort of mutual respect and learn to respect, be it wussie or cheongster in regardless of in whose prospect. and when the other doesnt do, it just doesn't make sense to bring yourself down to his level to play with him.

likewise me myself is the wussie ts had describle. yeah i do stupid things like booking multiple session, i talk about the non existent love (most likely), i only visit her one and only. i do feel sour when i see her frs or when i see her regular, but nah i don't give - reps or bash an individual just of this. (can't rep in the first place =) )

at the end of the day, one can't change the other mindset so easily, and its okay to post on one individual view, but to do it with basic form of mutual respect and likewise. posting thread like this will just ended up with users flaming each and other

peanut123
13-01-2011, 10:04 PM
What so great about points? Can it be used to exchange for free fucks at GL fuckshop? Can it makes one richer?? Can it make one libido stronger? :confused::rolleyes:

No points = no contacts. Simple as that. Most bros will refuse to give you FL's phone numbers or massage palour's address if you have low/no/negative points.

Likewise, some OKTs will refuse to let you try their girls if you have low points. The value in the points is what you can gain from it, not the points themselves. Obviously, bros with low points will typically be sour grapes and ask "what's so great about points". Just like the guys who ask "what's so great about big dicks" when they have small dicks.

TigerB
13-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Small bro makes insignificant remark can ?
Make love not war.
Under the bedsheets all men are brothers !!!!

Bonk bonk

Alejandro88
14-01-2011, 09:09 AM
No points = no contacts. Simple as that. Most bros will refuse to give you FL's phone numbers or massage palour's address if you have low/no/negative points.

Likewise, some OKTs will refuse to let you try their girls if you have low points. The value in the points is what you can gain from it, not the points themselves. Obviously, bros with low points will typically be sour grapes and ask "what's so great about points". Just like the guys who ask "what's so great about big dicks" when they have small dicks.

To me with or without points, I can still get FL contacts and moreover, if I patronize legal joints, what the fuck of use is points if I have the $$$ ... OKT only recognise $$$ and not your SBF points. :D

peanut123
14-01-2011, 05:44 PM
To me with or without points, I can still get FL contacts and moreover, if I patronize legal joints, what the fuck of use is points if I have the $$$ ... OKT only recognise $$$ and not your SBF points. :D

You will get fewer contacts, if any. I actually doubt you get many contacts since you don't write many FRs and you have negative points.

You can get FLs, but that's only if you look hard as most online ones won't bother with you. And yes, you can go GL, but after a while, you might want to try something that is not available in GL. GL is 99% PRC and Thai. Sometimes, some nasi lemak, chapati or hamburger is good.

Liquid
14-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Is there any ways to get this idiot out of the forum? He contributed nothing but nonsense. Even if everyone zap him to infinite he is still here like a jack-in-a-box talking shit.

Alejandro88
14-01-2011, 07:56 PM
You will get fewer contacts, if any. I actually doubt you get many contacts since you don't write many FRs and you have negative points.

You can get FLs, but that's only if you look hard as most online ones won't bother with you. And yes, you can go GL, but after a while, you might want to try something that is not available in GL. GL is 99% PRC and Thai. Sometimes, some nasi lemak, chapati or hamburger is good.

Wahahaha!! Thanks anyway for your input, brudder!! :D

Alejandro88
14-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Is there any ways to get this idiot out of the forum? He contributed nothing but nonsense. Even if everyone zap him to infinite he is still here like a jack-in-a-box talking shit.

Hey Mr Moron!! You talked like a bloody idiot above, do you why? What made you think I am talking shit???

You zapped me and twisted the comments before showing to the whole SBF as if you are some kinda angel but u are actually a hypocrite!!

Let me tell you, bloody idiot, u can zap me till kingdom arrives, I will still be around to kick your bloody shit ass!! Waakakakakaka!!!

Tripster
15-01-2011, 12:17 AM
You want contacts people?

Treat girls nice, be sincere and treat then like ladies...they remember you...they always remember their customers. They remember you even more if you can make love to them and not wham and bam. And they will remember that you did not visit them again but went to another girl of the same tank.

I have got many contacts this way, but honestly what can I do with them but have a meal at Little Thailand? Free fucks? Forget it...Too much baggage.

Pay for commercial, if a girl is nice, go back 2-3 more times until they get worse in their service to you just because theĽ have become familiar. Once that happens, you are justified to go to another...simply because their service sucks...

peace
trip:D

peanut123
15-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Hey Mr Moron!! You talked like a bloody idiot above, do you why? What made you think I am talking shit???

You zapped me and twisted the comments before showing to the whole SBF as if you are some kinda angel but u are actually a hypocrite!!

Let me tell you, bloody idiot, u can zap me till kingdom arrives, I will still be around to kick your bloody shit ass!! Waakakakakaka!!!

Out of curiosity, how exactly do you intend to kick his bloody shit ass in a forum ? You can't zap him coz u have negative pts. You can't touch him at all. I've always wondered about SBF forummers who threaten to kick ass, but how can you do that over an anonymous forum ?

Alejandro88
16-01-2011, 10:08 PM

And I doubt you have contributed anything of solid substance or relevant either!!! Now, please get the fuck out of my way!!!

Alejandro88
16-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Out of curiosity, how exactly do you intend to kick his bloody shit ass in a forum ? You can't zap him coz u have negative pts. You can't touch him at all. I've always wondered about SBF forummers who threaten to kick ass, but how can you do that over an anonymous forum ?

Well, kicking his bloody ass does not mean u have to zap him! Thats only one way. Do you realise the power of the words one penned? One can make the receiver boils and hit the roof ... It all depend on how it was penned! :rolleyes:

kikapu
17-01-2011, 01:01 AM

From his replies, it is not hard to tell he is actually a clone. The originator is the real wussie who uses this nick to argue with people without worrying about being zapped.

He will have multiple account which he uses to zap so not hard to think how he can kick ass.

Anyway, internet hero always talk big behind the computer screen so if he wants to kick ass, let him kick all he wants!!

Alejandro88
17-01-2011, 01:57 PM
From his replies, it is not hard to tell he is actually a clone. The originator is the real wussie who uses this nick to argue with people without worrying about being zapped.

He will have multiple account which he uses to zap so not hard to think how he can kick ass.

Anyway, internet hero always talk big behind the computer screen so if he wants to kick ass, let him kick all he wants!!

Well, you can go on and speculate till your birthday arrives! I am not here to act as a hero for sure. I would prefer to play the psychological game rather than the childish points zapping game. Just look at Duriankia and HBK's rep point. These two fellows are good examples of making "unforced errors". :D