- 3some
- GB

Self Employed Web/Graphic designer

Please PM me if interested.... Cheers~

Try SbfArmPai, CQueen & infamous SHERINE

The Three DIVAS you'll never forget

Obsidian Rift
06-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Y specifically these 3? R they e most active inda forum?

cqueen
07-01-2011, 07:07 AM
Try SbfArmPai, CQueen & infamous SHERINE

The Three DIVAS you'll never forget

Good morning,

1. Happy New Year!!

2. May I advise you to take all recommendations in this forum not with a pinch of salt but with a 'whole packet of salt'.

3. If your 'ang moh' is not so power-der-ful hor, it means "exercise total care, discretion and due diligence when it comes to seeking advice from this forum.

4. As far as I know, SbfArmPai operates from Changi Village?? I may be wrong. Please do your own check.

5. As for me, do go to my thread "Adult Mututal Consent Fun" under "Keong Siak" Section for a thorough, complete information about myself.

6. As the name implies, the so called infamous "Sherine" is some kind of a wanton destructive force to be reckoned with. I strongly suggest you avoid her at all cost for your own sanity. You may want to find out more by searching for all the FR reports on her.

7. Welcome to this forum!

jasdude
07-01-2011, 10:45 AM
with your opening title " OPEN TO ANYTHING" sure thing to cause a stir to create a RIFT in your ass ! :D

Obsidian Rift
07-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Good morning too!

Happy New Year too CQueen! Thank you for your advice! Much appreciated! Guess I'll have to continue posting till someone replies :)

Obsidian Rift
07-01-2011, 10:50 AM
@jasdude Haha wasn't thinking when I posted... afterall it is my first thread.. Got a bit too excited I guess ;)

jasdude
07-01-2011, 12:14 PM
@jasdude Haha wasn't thinking when I posted... afterall it is my first thread.. Got a bit too excited I guess ;)

there will be plenty of excitement when you meet up the wrong type of person u know .:D

chixsticks
07-01-2011, 02:17 PM

wa, so easy to make u cum ah bro? by typing a few words already so excited...can't imagine your reaction when your "present" is being opened...:D

fazer6s
07-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Good morning too!

Happy New Year too CQueen! Thank you for your advice! Much appreciated! Guess I'll have to continue posting till someone replies :)

Still need to continue when you have the Honour of CQueen replying to your thread :p

Tsk tsk tsk true to the saying give an inch they want a yard :rolleyes: