PDA

View Full Version : My Experience With A Chinese Singer

seabeng
03-01-2011, 06:36 AM
I would like to share my story with all regarding my experience with a PRC singer. This is true though I may have to change some to avoid friends knowing my identity. I am not sure if my thread will be posted since I am still under moderations.

I am in my fifties. I got to know this prc singer about a year and a half back. She is in her mid twenties. She was working in quite a big hanging flower joint. She was not the most attractive or pretty singer there neither was she the least ugly. But she had her charm somehow that people will be attracted to her. She had her own supporters but we were attracted to each other. She had turned down some big "hangers" who wanted to keep her on a monthly basis. Soon a relationship developed bewteen us. My flowers were never big except on occassions maybe a "cannon" or two and that is about it. I supported her durng her shows which was around 10k. She never complained and we were living like lovers in a rented aparment in River Valley Road. I had bought her gifts like watch and bags etc., It was still within my means. Soon her 6 months were up and she went home. 3 months later I visited her in China and we had a very good time together for about 2 weeks.

She came back mid this year and is working in another hanging flower joint. Also a mid size flower joint. For the first month, we were like before. However she got to know one singer in her working place who happen to be also from her home town. This time we did not rent an apartment but she and this girl had a room themselves. As and when we need, we will spend the night in an hotel. Somehow from the second month onwards, her attitude and character changed.

i will continue........if Mr. Moderators allows me to

joew2005
03-01-2011, 07:50 AM
nothing unusual ..... normal

gaipauchi
03-01-2011, 09:28 AM
so what happens next???
pls cont.....

jasdude
03-01-2011, 10:38 AM
bro , time to cut loss and move on . by moving out she is giving her more space and more freedom to milk other willing men .

purr
03-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Campin... hope its gona be good. :0

joew2005
03-01-2011, 10:42 AM
there is tis saying - 学好三年,学坏三天

chixsticks
03-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Appetite changed.....that's y attitude changed;)

she must have developed a cow's stomach coming back......

Teo Ken
03-01-2011, 11:48 AM
I would like to share my story with all regarding my experience with a PRC singer. This is true though I may have to change some to avoid friends knowing my identity. I am not sure if my thread will be posted since I am still under moderations.

I am in my fifties. I got to know this prc singer about a year and a half back. She is in her mid twenties. She was working in quite a big hanging flower joint. She was not the most attractive or pretty singer there neither was she the least ugly. But she had her charm somehow that people will be attracted to her. She had her own supporters but we were attracted to each other. She had turned down some big "hangers" who wanted to keep her on a monthly basis. Soon a relationship developed bewteen us. My flowers were never big except on occassions maybe a "cannon" or two and that is about it. I supported her durng her shows which was around 10k. She never complained and we were living like lovers in a rented aparment in River Valley Road. I had bought her gifts like watch and bags etc., It was still within my means. Soon her 6 months were up and she went home. 3 months later I visited her in China and we had a very good time together for about 2 weeks.

She came back mid this year and is working in another hanging flower joint. Also a mid size flower joint. For the first month, we were like before. However she got to know one singer in her working place who happen to be also from her home town. This time we did not rent an apartment but she and this girl had a room themselves. As and when we need, we will spend the night in an hotel. Somehow from the second month onwards, her attitude and character changed.

Haha "Hai Ge Ge" is time to wake up liao. Your spending on her can have many different babes why give up a tree for a forest good li=uck bro...

cocknloaded
03-01-2011, 02:44 PM
brother you telling us sex story.. or telling us love story?

alan0338
03-01-2011, 02:50 PM
TS, pls continue, post few more times and u will be out of moderation, then ur post will be out instantly. :)

Yardstick
03-01-2011, 03:02 PM
TS, it is time to move on. Let's be frank, why are these women here? To earn money, of course. Now that she is back the second time, obviously she has learnt that she has the ability to earn more than the first time.

alan0338
05-01-2011, 09:38 PM
TS, pls continue.... ;)

RealEstateGuy
05-01-2011, 09:50 PM

Brother, you have a 20 to 25 year age gap as you describe yourself. May I ask what is the commonality with you and why you think this woman would want you for anything but your SGD? To think that it is your physique, your personality or common intersts is an illusion you place on yourself. What you are doing is basically leveraging off the woman's need for SGD. She sees nothing in your brother. The truth hurts but sometimes the truth must be told to help someone. In this case, that someone is you. I hope you read my advice and return to SG society as a man, a real man, rather than a mentally ill pad sex addict.

simple2kee
05-01-2011, 09:51 PM
nothing unusual ..... normal

bro, i do agree. nothing UNusual.

thomas88
05-01-2011, 10:19 PM
I never trust China gal as they're super Gold Digger who'll clean you out as much as possible. You could be lucky that she must have found a new "Carrot" and decide to dump you. :o

IEzaro
05-01-2011, 10:24 PM
please continue TS , thanks

sun814
05-01-2011, 10:38 PM
not surprise when ur story ends sadly (u mentioned that u will write this heart-breaking story in your previous post). in the first place, there is a 30 years age gap between u n her. :eek: nevertheless, will be an interesting story to read.

big wood
06-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Ts i support u at least been there done that:),so what is the big issue

owl888
08-01-2011, 12:37 AM
TS, r u going to tell us a story how u had 3P with your gf and her roomate :D:D

joew2005
08-01-2011, 01:16 AM
yesterday ..... all my memories seem so far away .....

stonedcold
11-01-2011, 10:15 AM
move on bros. there is always another out there

seabeng
11-01-2011, 12:36 PM
bro , time to cut loss and move on . by moving out she is giving her more space and more freedom to milk other willing men .

tks for the adv.