PDA

View Full Version : Role-play with your partner

ywong
02-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Hey guys,

Let me start with a question… anyone of here experience sex with his/her partner using role-play? Well, I think this is not strange style of sex these days.

So let me start with mine. My wife and I have been married for 8 years… and our sex life is great since she is open when comes to sex. I started introduce role-play into our sex 5 years ago. Well, it takes time for careful planning as asian gal is conservative on this matter. So we started talking when we having sex, I begun with what a gal would think when having sex and her fantasy… her answer was nothing much just wan the husband to be happy…which led the question abt my fantasy.. so I told her that I fantasized having sex wth older women. She react normal, just ask why? Told her kind of personal preference, I got green light when she said lucky I am not into SM. So I told can we start something new like role-play the next time… she just said we will see.

The next time, I started to persuade my wife abt role-play… it took awhile she asked what do I wan to play… to start wth she is a teacher and I am her student…pretending having tuition. So I tried to seduce her… she said I am naughty boy… and so on..till we have a good one that night.

Our session became more open… like aunty and nephew, mother and son, driver and boss’s wife…etc. Our recent encounter was our holidays trip… once we reached our resort, I started role-playing pretending a nephew coming into the room… asking why we are sharing room. She smiled and answered your uncle is not coming along too busy. Wow!

Guess we are sharing room… I played along.
Wife- Hope you don’t mind sharing room wth your old auntie.
Better start unpacking, then we can walk on the beach.
Me - Ok

So, we start strolling the beach..and we stop at a resort café for a drink. The whole time, I acknowledge her as my auntie…this continued till dinner in a seafood restaurant.

In the hotel room, I took bath 1st then she went into the bathroom. It sometimes, then the bathroom door opened, she came out wearing a pink satin slip… slowy sat on the bed pretending watching tv. I try to sneek a peek.

Wife – Hey boy didn’t seen women in her pajamas
Me – Well not in this type
Wife – Hope boy don’t mind
Me – Nope. Then I move closer and slowly rub her lap

(For your infor..it is a king size bed)

Wife – Eh what are you doing?
Me – Auntie skin are so smooth ..my hand is near her panty (matching satin panty)
Wife – Naughty..lucky no one catch you
Me – Auntie (slowly rubbing her panty)
Wife – Yes..moaning
Me – You are wet
Wife – Then?

tbc

coolioalan
03-01-2011, 10:11 PM
wow..bro..you and your wife can really get into the characters and mood...thinking about it..it kinda turn me on..hmm maybe I should try to slowly plan this roleplay idea..

pls continue!!!

notti_boi
04-01-2011, 12:11 AM
very true that role playing is normal for couples nowadays... it sure does keep the sexual relationship alive.

weetjun
04-01-2011, 03:22 AM
nice pls continue

ywong
06-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Me – Can I take your panty out?
Wife – Why? So naughty… boy why you wan to see auntie hole-hole?
Me – Auntie so wet… (keep rubbing and slowly pull her panty down)

Slowly..my fingers are busy on her hole. She was moaning…and wet.

Me – Auntie can I?
Wife – Can what?
Me – Put in..please
Wife – So naughty…you know uncle will scold you.
Me – Don’t tell uncle… auntie wan or not? (Slowly pushing my didi into her)
Wife – Huh.. so naughty who you can do this…huh
Me – Wan me to pull out?
Wife – Nooo…

The rest is history..hehe.

Pls give feedback.. i will tell more abt our experiences.

craig ong
13-01-2011, 04:09 AM
any more of it?

kewlest
15-01-2011, 12:36 AM
good to spice up marriage life :)

unfit
15-01-2011, 01:26 AM
U are a lucky guy TS...:p

My OC ask me fly kite when I wanna try role play...:(

Really envy u to have understanding wife huh...;)

I believe this might spice up yr love in marriage life lor...:rolleyes:

aston68
15-01-2011, 01:30 AM
Yes, I agreed that role playing can be very erotic during sexual intercourse with your wifey or gfs.

During our sex sessions, I try to share with wife by persuading and describing to her that how some of the sammyboy Bros wish to bong her. For instance, I will describe to her I have few Sammyboy Bros who are lining up to bonk her. She was instantly aroused and she saddled hard onto me as I described how Bro Tiger has a 6" coc k is bonging her.:D

As I introduce more Bros' name and physical description, she begins to saddle harder and moan for the names.:D

I love to capture her facial expressions as she appears to enjoy every moment of role playing.