PDA

View Full Version : My One-Night Stand with a Korean

paperpusher
01-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Part one

I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 2.5 years and decided to go a holiday alone. I good break, i figured; a holiday that could let me escape from the city. So i booked tickets and hotel lodgings and off I went to Phuket.

While my main motive was find my some peace, I do not rule out the possibility finding some exciting action as well. I packed the remaining 6 condoms I had bought while I was with my ex. and hoped for the best.

Day 1
My first day in Phuket was pretty routine. I checked into the hotel after lunch, fell asleep and woke up at 5pm, feeling peckish, I decided to get some food at any of the seaside cafe, thereafter i spent the rest of the night listening to live music. it was refreshing since i didnt have to spent a monday thinking about the hundreds of emails I have to clear.

Day 2

Day 2 started, bright and cheery, I had a swim in the hotel pool. Entertained this seemingly gay man who was being "too friendly" throughout my duration at the pool. I hired a Tut tut and the driver took me to differnt parts of the island. Along the way, I noticed many pretty ladies (locals and foreigners) and was quite tempted to pick them up. As always, i either couldnt master the courage or keep thinking that my opening line is lame.

As evening approaches, I was getting increasingly bored with spenting with myself. (Yes, I m a boring person) I decided to let my book entertain me with a nice cup of coffee. Arrived at starbucks and noticed this lady sitting alone, took my seat at a table directly opposite her's, our eyes met and I offered her a shy smile, sadly she didnt reciporcate. Maybe becos she was chatting in very animated fashion on her cell phone in korean.

Apart from the words that was coming out her mouth, she hardly look like a korean. She was tanned, with big eyes, relatively sharp nose well toned arms and pair of musuclar legs. . Wearing a part of khaki shorts complete a black spagetti top. My all accounts, a pretty, healthy lady. This only thing is, she was kindly of flat chested.

While she was happily chatting on her phone, i decided to chat her up. Found out that she was working in a golfing resort in Malaysia and came to phuket to meet up a friend who will be flying in the next day.

Found out we had several similarilities. we both studied in China in 2008, we are both from school of social sciences in University and it appears that we are both cheerful, free spiritied being. :) As she had just arrived in phuket i had not checked anywhere, i invited her to spent the night with me. But she politely rejectd me by saying "nope I didnt wanna bother you".

As night beckon, i suggested we go have a feel beers with dinner. we stood up and i managed to have a fun view of her figure. Case confirmed; she is flat chested, but the major saving grace was the fact that she has hour glass figure which you would love to see while you are on the doggy position.

We had dinner, a bucket of tiger. I can tell she was getting increasing comfortably and touchy with me and I invited her to drink in my hotel room. She didnt reject me, but neither did she say yes. (I was thinking, such coy koreans).

I brought her to the hotel anyway and told her i wanted to take shower. removed my shirt and she complimented me, saying " you have broad shoulders". I knew the game of seduction was on.

We drank somemore, and talk about our experiences in China and had many good laughs. I must say i really enjoyed her company. Se was complaining of tired legs and I took the initiative to give her a feet rub, as I work my hands up move, I did enouncter no resistance. She probably wouldnt have rejected me if I were to move directly to her vaginal. but I wanted to tease her.

After the massage, she took a shower and she emege from the bathroom with only her towel. She join me in bed to watch discovery channel. I placed my arm over ther shoulder and started nimbling her ears. She let out agreeing moans and I can see her squeezing her legs and curling her toes. Horny girl.

This rest is typical. I enter her from the top and pounded her in missionary. Switched to her being on top and she was abit shy with me looking at her riding me, she took a pillow and mounted a feeable attemp to cover my eyes. Throughout the session, she was letting our soft moans while complemeting them with cum inducing phrases like "fuck me", "harder, dont stop". Finally came when we switched back to missionary.

We showered and I order french fries as I was feeling hungry. We had sex for the second time after eating fries and watching venom hunter on discovery.

Could tell she was getting more comfortable with me the second time round as she took the lead and ask me to spoon her and fuck her in front of the mirror.

And that's the end my eventful night. the next morning we bidded farewell. Perhaps I can get lucky with her in as she said she will be visiting SG in couple of weeks.

thanks for reading.

unsung80
02-01-2011, 02:32 AM
Thanks for sharing bro, good luck.

95Master
02-01-2011, 03:04 AM
Thanks for sharing bro :)

victorlauks
02-01-2011, 03:30 AM
May I know which golf resort she work?
I wan to be a member.

joew2005
02-01-2011, 04:40 AM
good luck ..... in the new year

naturegreen
02-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Good sexcounter!

chowchowkeith
02-01-2011, 10:06 AM
good story!!

ricrain29
02-01-2011, 10:51 AM
thanks for sharing TS!!

sticky5
02-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Nice start of the year....

RI 1
02-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Hope the chemistry builds up ;)

alan0338
02-01-2011, 12:08 PM
tks for sharing :)

tomvoyeur
02-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Great inspirational story - Teaches all bros to look out for horny babes looking for sex instead of paying for money-grabbing TIGERs in Phuket. ;)

naturegreen
02-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Soon you will see all the cafes flooded with Tiko Peks. :eek:

Cytan7
02-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Thanks for sharing this exciting encounter of yours :)

spadeass
03-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Thanks for sharing! Phuket... interesting place:rolleyes:

zarniz
03-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Really eventful!

jejamesss
03-01-2011, 01:58 AM
woah, nice story! thanks for sharing..
this can inspire others to try their luck :D haha

machoman
03-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Wonderful encounter, bro. :D

Thanks for sharing. :)

BTW, you guys spoke in English or Chinese? I assume that you do not know Korean. :cool:

Dger_boy
03-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Nice story bro- thanks for sharing

chixsticks
03-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Many cheerful, free spirited bros here; with buckets of beer and a broad shoulder too ...... share share when you're through :D

Ice2005
03-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Good encounter, guess should set my next holiday in Thailand and also a book to camp in Starbuck. HEHEHEHE!

Arthurh
03-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks for sharing. Lovely encounter!

francined69
03-01-2011, 01:57 PM
waiting for your follow up SG encounter :D

Yardstick
03-01-2011, 03:10 PM
TS, glad you had a good end to YR 2010. Hope you have a greater time in 2011.

pro.d.igy
03-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Short and sweet. Nice story, thanks for the good read TS :D

paperpusher
03-01-2011, 11:27 PM

BTW, you guys spoke in English or Chinese? I assume that you do not know Korean. :cool:

both english and mandrain... she speaks english with an american accent...

paperpusher
04-01-2011, 12:35 AM

Converse mAinly in English . She spoke with an American accent.. Supposed it's influence by her Canadian ex and hollywood

superman67
04-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Good encounter, guess should set my next holiday in Thailand and also a book to camp in Starbuck. HEHEHEHE!
Gd idea...upz u to promote to 3 bars bro..cheerz:)

vivacasanova
04-01-2011, 08:39 PM
This is a good read! Whoa... Kimchi-flavour... :D