PDA

View Full Version : Egos KTV - Help needed!

D^KnighT
01-09-2004, 02:57 AM
Hi bros, I need some help over here... anyone has any FR on it or it's location... need to know more about this place.

Thanks for any help given because I can't find any thread on it.

sexking
01-09-2004, 03:19 AM
at bellios lane or something like that.. near little india

notti_boi
01-09-2004, 05:27 AM
long time never been there... location posted above correct.. this place used to close very early... abt 12.30am, if i'm not wrong... think its becoz its in a housing estate... hope this helps!

steadfast
01-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Hi bros, I need some help over here... anyone has any FR on it or it's location... need to know more about this place.

Have not been into Ego's KTV at Bellilous Lane, but have noticed what kinda of girls there are in
Mixture of malay and chinese girls, any way, the malay girls look hot too.
some days, you can see all the girls wearing the same dress, eg; Japanese student uniform( White/Blue strip). Girls come in as early as from 1815hrs onwards. Closes off slightly aft midnight. Some girls there drive their own cars, some take the taxi's. The girls start coming out from 2330 hrs till 2400 hrs. Make sure to check out the coffeeshop along Serangoon Road, off Bellilous Lane, beside the temple. The malay girls will be sitting there to drink..
This is what i have noticed:)
Cheers

Randi_Candi
01-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Have not been into Ego's KTV at Bellilous Lane, but have noticed what kinda of girls there are in
some days, you can see all the girls wearing the same dress, eg; Japanese student uniform( White/Blue strip). Girls come in as early as from 1815hrs onwards. Closes off slightly aft midnight. Some girls there drive their own cars, some take the taxi's. The girls start coming out from 2330 hrs till 2400 hrs. Make sure to check out the coffeeshop along Serangoon Road, off Bellilous Lane, beside the temple. The malay girls will be sitting there to drink..
Cheers
Yeah....the theme nite!
But I rather skip this place, had alot of unhappy incidents like
1) bottle pushing, drinks like crazy
2) Quite messy, else why the boys in blue always there and must close shop by 12.30, 1am.
But dunno if there is any changes :confused:

waka
01-09-2004, 01:08 PM

Bro dun spent ur $ on THIS KTV...There r many ktv that is better den egos
THAT PLACE SUCKS BIG TIME

daveeng88
01-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Cheers

This place sux big time Balllz and the reason why they close early by midnight is because of drugs cases and raids are pretty often there. I got a friend whom got into trouble with even touching it but the girl he sat with was taking and found in her hand bag. Sibei suay sia.

They have this programme which is different from othe KTVs call the THEME NIGHT whereby all the girls will dress the same be it in nurse uniform or whatever lah, sound sexy but one thing for sure, the girls there are more wild then those in Dynasty or other KTVS, mass orgy are conducted there as well so what you think about this place dude.

CrazyOx
01-09-2004, 07:46 PM
I have been there more then 20 times. Let me share a little about this place.

They have 2 mummy. One is Esti and the other Jenny. All the girls there are locals, which is something different. The theme nights are nothing great and there are no mass orgies inside, depending how you define mass orgy.

The standard of their service and girls have dropped. Often they are so short of girls that you spend most of the time talking to the other guys then squeezing tits. Being a regular I thought they would "take care" me more but I have been dissapointed the last 3 times I went there with my clients. Has a hard time explaining to my clients.

I have not been there for about a month plus. Will not go there again till I hear better FR.

Anyway, those who are interested can leave me your contact number and will get the mummy to sms you the themes for next week. Can also give you her number for you to call direct. PM me.

wanderer23
01-09-2004, 08:34 PM

Wah bro so fast you changing location ah? Give me a pm if you wanna know more about this place my friend's working there... not bad every time i go (but i seldom go) she made sure my friends and i had fun. Regards

CrazyOx
01-09-2004, 11:42 PM
Damage is about $385nett for a bottle. Then there is the Mummy and waiter tip (both Mummy come in) which comes to about 80. Total is 465. Assuming split among 3 persons so that will be $155. Add 30 for each girl if you do nothing and will be $215. HJ between 40 and 50. BJ between 50 to 80. CIM about 100 (some don't do)

So you may be expected to spend about $270 for a night.

GuaiKia
02-09-2004, 01:26 AM

Got the latest FR up @ http://soccerplanet.proboards26.com/index.cgi?board=ktv

GuaiKia
02-09-2004, 01:28 AM
Damage is about $385nett for a bottle. Then there is the Mummy and waiter tip (both Mummy come in) which comes to about 80. Total is 465. Assuming split among 3 persons so that will be $155. Add 30 for each girl if you do nothing and will be $215. HJ between 40 and 50. BJ between 50 to 80. CIM about 100 (some don't do)

No longer that expensive but now is about $200+ per bottle.

CrazyOx
02-09-2004, 01:53 AM
If I remember correctly it is about 280 a bottle.

But lets not forget the fruits, nuts, hand towels, 10% services, and 5% GST.

GuaiKia
02-09-2004, 02:49 PM

bro dk u creating an outing to egos after the last one you did for BOSS???????? heard that bila interested leh remember to include me hor :D

wahpiang
02-09-2004, 03:14 PM
what the bros say is true. opening hours are abt 7pm-12pm. Drinks are on the expensive side. the bill for one bottle usually comes up to abt $400 (fruits, mineral water, tidbits, service charge etc, etc). good thing is the girls are mostly local but not very playable or hiong. bad thing is that the place somehow always short of girls. End up can butterfly for abt one hr. Another bad thing is that somehow the drinks finish very fast and the mummy (or/and the girls) will keep coercing you to open another bottle even if it is at 1130pm when they close at 12! Used to be a regular there but ban the place. i agree with bro CrazyOx. even if you are a regular there, the treatment is still the same or can be even worse. Since i stopped going there a few months back, i dunno if things have changed. You can try but dun say we never warn you. hehe! :D

notti_boi
02-09-2004, 03:15 PM
been to the place before more than a year back... found it to be ok and quite happening... however, realised that most of the FR in this forum on the place is quite negative.. guess the standard must have dropped alot.

waypastprime
02-09-2004, 03:27 PM

Hmmm.... Mummy tips is more or less compulsory but why on the waiters? U only tip them when they provide tip-top service and not based on a must. Afterall, they receive a basic salary and tips are a bonus to them. :o

wahpiang
02-09-2004, 03:27 PM
bro dknight, maybe you will like to look at this thread:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17494&highlight=egos

wahpiang
02-09-2004, 03:29 PM
Hmmm.... Mummy tips is more or less compulsory but why on the waiters? U only tip them when they provide tip-top service and not based on a must. Afterall, they receive a basic salary and tips are a bonus to them. :o

the centurion speaks..... :D your cough better?!

waypastprime
02-09-2004, 03:40 PM
the centurion speaks..... :D your cough better?!

Ahem.... Hehe... My cough better liao. How are u, bro? Got time for catching up? Call me. :)

wahpiang
02-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Ahem.... Hehe... My cough better liao. How are u, bro? Got time for catching up? Call me. :)

These few days very busy. Maybe we can meet next week? call you then.

D^KnighT
02-09-2004, 05:36 PM
bro dknight, maybe you will like to look at this thread:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17494&highlight=egos

All these are generous info and I really apprecitate it... thanks to everyone for the search and help.

Cheerz

D^KnighT
02-09-2004, 05:37 PM

Take care mate.

Cheerz

D^KnighT
02-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Got the latest FR up @ http://soccerplanet.proboards26.com/index.cgi?board=ktv

Yap, he went there yesterday night and say the place pretty fine but no chance for a 1 night stand... hahaha... poor him.

D^KnighT
02-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Wah bro so fast you changing location ah? Give me a pm if you wanna know more about this place my friend's working there... not bad every time i go (but i seldom go) she made sure my friends and i had fun. Regards

Tried contacting you but you did not pick up your phone bro... perhaps I may organise an outing after Guaikia's XTD on the 11th then see if you assist me in any ways... thanks a lot bro.

D^KnighT
02-09-2004, 05:44 PM
If I remember correctly it is about 280 a bottle.

But lets not forget the fruits, nuts, hand towels, 10% services, and 5% GST.

Yeah... agree with you there, is always the goverment tax... hahaha... :D

BlackBear
04-09-2004, 12:17 PM
I know who u r, that skinny guy that put up the collar and has a very short neat hair, a piece of advice, learn to know your limits, hav u ever wonder why there were so many raids, especially you start to pen in this forum? Do every citizens of ktv owners a favour, stop to act like big brother. There are always someone watching.

CrazyOx
06-09-2004, 09:42 PM
Just been informed by the Mummy there of this week's themes:

Monday : Retro 60s
Tuesday : School Girl Night
Wednesday: Mini Skirt
Thursday : SQ Night (Air Stewardess)
Friday : Nurses Night

Anyone keen?

D^KnighT
07-09-2004, 01:33 AM
I know who u r, that skinny guy that put up the collar and has a very short neat hair, a piece of advice, learn to know your limits, hav u ever wonder why there were so many raids, especially you start to pen in this forum? Do every citizens of ktv owners a favour, stop to act like big brother. There are always someone watching.

I also know who you are ;) I know what I am doing... basically this forum is for all to share their infos... is no one speaks... no point for such a forum isn't it. Acting like a Big Brother? Since when... hahaha... organising outing doesn't prove much though... I think I know why you are so offended... over a person maybe? hahaha.

D^KnighT
07-09-2004, 01:34 AM

Anyone keen?

WAH! This is cool stuffs... thanks a lot bro... my guys should be turning to this place real soon... hope to have some good FRs back for you guys to feed on. ;)

D^KnighT
07-09-2004, 01:56 AM

Anyone keen?

I just realised that there is no weekends... because most of my kakis are in for Saturdays? :confused:

daveeng88
07-09-2004, 03:04 AM
I also know who you are ;) I know what I am doing... basically this forum is for all to share their infos... is no one speaks... no point for such a forum isn't it. Acting like a Big Brother? Since when... hahaha... organising outing doesn't prove much though... I think I know why you are so offended... over a person maybe? hahaha.

bro dk why waste time replying to these people, forum always full of all these ginas lah..... time is money and continue to earn your money, epl starting again this weekend :D

daveeng88
07-09-2004, 03:05 AM

Anyone keen?

MINI SKIRT NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be funnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

waypastprime
07-09-2004, 08:59 AM
Take care mate.

Cheerz

Thanks mate. U too.

Cheers to your relentless spirit in organising. But perhaps next time, leave out some details. Protect your own identity. :)

Will add u points for that. But had given too much points out for today. :(

Silvercool
07-09-2004, 10:48 AM
Theme Nights ???

Bros... U will be largely disappointed...

Went there once on School Gals night and some do not wish to don the short skirt claims that their Uniform not ready yet... Cannot fit... etc etc etc...
Thousands and one excuses...

And O/all damage is pretty high... Do nothing n they still got the cheeks to tell u that 30-40 tips range is not enough... etc...
And when i means DO nothing means "really do nothing" as they sit beside u like a damn f**king vase...
Suggest u go K Box better...

Overall rating is a 0/10 !!!

D^KnighT
07-09-2004, 10:59 AM
Thanks mate. U too.

Cheers to your relentless spirit in organising. But perhaps next time, leave out some details. Protect your own identity.

Will add u points for that. But had given too much points out for today. :(

Thanks bro for your advise...

Have you recovered?

Cheerz

D^KnighT
07-09-2004, 11:02 AM
Theme Nights ???

Bros... U will be largely disappointed...

Went there once on School Gals night and some do not wish to don the short skirt claims that their Uniform not ready yet... Cannot fit... etc etc etc...
Thousands and one excuses...

And O/all damage is pretty high... Do nothing n they still got the cheeks to tell u that 30-40 tips range is not enough... etc...
And when i means DO nothing means "really do nothing" as they sit beside u like a damn f**king vase...
Suggest u go K Box better...

Overall rating is a 0/10 !!!

I just been there last week for a short while to look for my friend... depends on which girl you are sitting with though because I saw my friend getting hj in there. :D

K Box!!! What about KBox Executive? Heard that there are girls for companionship but what sort of companionship are we talking about here... hmm...

Silvercool
07-09-2004, 11:17 AM
Bro D^Knight...

K Box "Executive"...

Sounds interesting...

Care to elaborate ???

D^KnighT
07-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Bro D^Knight...

K Box "Executive"...

Sounds interesting...

Care to elaborate ???

That's the thing, I am not too sure myself and wanted to try it the other time but ended up at BOSS KTV again... hahaha. I was wondering if some bros out there may have been before and share some infos. All I know is that K Box Executive is just located beside Carlifonia Fitness Centre in Orchard.

Silvercool
07-09-2004, 11:36 AM
Ok Bro D^Knight...

Back to the trip when i was there, was with this "vase" named Eileen...

Heard of her ??? Since the Mummy is ur friend...

She got quite an attitute... Always says that she is plump lah, etc...

TCSS man... Cannot take it... :(

waypastprime
07-09-2004, 11:38 AM
Thanks bro for your advise...

Have you recovered?

Cheerz

I have. Thanks for your concern.

Nice day, mate. :)

GuaiKia
07-09-2004, 02:17 PM
Ok Bro D^Knight...

Back to the trip when i was there, was with this "vase" named Eileen...

Heard of her ??? Since the Mummy is ur friend...

She got quite an attitute... Always says that she is plump lah, etc...

TCSS man... Cannot take it... :(

dk still want an outing to egos meh everyone seem to write bad fr leh. This saturday ask the rest see they want to go egos or dynasty lor :confused:

daveeng88
08-09-2004, 03:44 AM

bro dk, think people see u no up lah heeehehehehehe

Hey kid, other than u know how dk look like, u better check his background before accusing him of raids, he is more preventing raids than inviting them if you know him well enough kekekeeekekekeke

When u all going egos but that time heard from ah siao that u all changing to dynasty???????? knn why so chim wan!!!

CrazyOx
08-09-2004, 12:33 PM
Who wants to go let me know ok?

I long time no go liao.

Dua Lum Pa
18-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Any bro here got any update on this KTV? Heard there is a gal called Ah Girl worth trying, is that true?

badspf
20-09-2004, 12:49 AM
is it ex-orchard palace?

mikaboshi
20-09-2004, 11:49 PM
is it ex-orchard palace?

yep. orchard-palace shut down its operation n is now taken over by K-Box Executive.

badspf
21-09-2004, 01:25 AM
thanks for the information.