PDA

View Full Version : Few Days In Sing: Recommendation?

miseryofreflect
30-12-2010, 03:48 AM
Hi All.

IN singapore for a few days and would like to know some of the top places to visit for a massage/ body rub.

I like the sound of a Nuru massage. I dont want anything to pricey.

I am not looking for a FS rather just some teasing, body slide etc.

Any suggestions?

miseryofreflect
30-12-2010, 11:48 AM
bump :)
!!!!!!!!!

Mankok
31-12-2010, 02:59 AM
Hi All.

IN singapore for a few days and would like to know some of the top places to visit for a massage/ body rub.

I like the sound of a Nuru massage. I dont want anything to pricey.

I am not looking for a FS rather just some teasing, body slide etc.

Any suggestions?

Go to Bangkok!

happy000
31-12-2010, 09:36 AM
You come to the wrong country for 'relaxation' if you want cheap and good. Almost all the service providers are imported talent so how can be cheap. If want cheap must go to the source countries such as PRC, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia etc. :)

Hi All.

I like the sound of a Nuru massage. I dont want anything to pricey. I am not looking for a FS rather just some teasing, body slide etc.

Any suggestions?

miseryofreflect
31-12-2010, 03:38 PM
I have registered to that site, but i am still waiting for approval. Only in sing for a few days would appreciate if someone could share a contact.

Here for some personal work/ holiday, would appreciate suggestions. I know cheap may not be on the table, but perhaps an unforgettable experience. nuru massage sounds great.

rav.evc
01-01-2011, 02:31 PM
When u arrive?
Please take sometime go thru the post...
many places has been mentioned....
ppc, pc, adel.. jalan s... etc etc... don't be lazy le...