PDA

View Full Version : any couples keen for an 4some?

loong
28-12-2010, 06:36 AM
hey guys/girls any of you couples are keen for an awesome night in a hotel with me and girl?we are just trying new stuff to spice up our sex life!cheers!

ColourBlindx2
28-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Yup Yup.... count us in.... when???

Colourblind f

sam ang22
28-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Any race , what the requirement . Date and time

Peter
28-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Interesting:)

jasdude
29-12-2010, 01:39 AM
hey guys/girls any of you couples are keen for an awesome night in a hotel with me and girl?we are just trying new stuff to spice up our sex life!cheers!

T.S , why don't you and your gal join our new year eve party ! it will surely spice up your sex life by 10 folds ! :D if interested PM me ! apologies for the thread hijack !if you want just a couple to join you guys . I am game too with my partner !

NEW YEAR EVE SWINGERS PARTY !

ANY COUPLES or SINGLE GALS interested can still join !

Meet up 7pm , Venue - CBD area

PM me DIRECT with contact! Will furnish with details upon confirmation !

Apologies to SINGLE BROs . Invitation for this event is only extended to COUPLES and SINGLE GALS .

jasdude
30-12-2010, 09:18 AM

GOOD MORNING BRO ! Can see that you are online ! so how ? interested in joining our party ?

NEW YEAR EVE SWINGERS PARTY !

ANY COUPLES or SINGLE GALS interested can still join !

Meet up 7pm , Venue - CBD area

PM me DIRECT with contact! Will furnish with details upon confirmation !

Apologies to SINGLE BROs . Invitation for this event is only extended to COUPLES and SINGLE GALS .

ACTUALLY targeted couples was 5 couples . Now 8 couples !

What the hack ! Anymore ? Anymore ? Its gonna be NEW YEARS EVE !

jasdude
31-12-2010, 01:40 AM
NEW YEAR EVE SWINGERS PARTY

We have 10+ couples already . MASS SWINGERS ORGY TIME ! :D To those couples who pm me after this message , i can only apologize for the non invite .

ADMITTANCE TO THE PARTY HAS CLOSED !

sorry bro , hijack your thread again . was hoping that you guys response . well , next time !

venturer
31-12-2010, 10:59 AM
caucasian guy & VERY anal chinese FB interested!