PDA

View Full Version : Any recomendation for newbies

Stromer
30-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Hi LJs of this wonderful forum,

I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for newbies like me who had never tried commercial sex before.
You valuable input is greatly appreciated.

sammyboyfor
30-08-2004, 03:04 PM
I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for newbies like me who had never tried commercial sex before.

Huh????? :confused:

The whole forum is full of recommendations. What more do you want? :mad:

Stromer
30-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Sorry let me rephrase my qns:

Where would you tell a newbie who has never bought commercial sex before in his life to go?

What are the procedure? I have heard that you would need to get a room after you have picked a gal of your choice? I have read in here that there are rooms provided. So which is which?

Looksee
30-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Bro Stromer

You have the honor to be flame by the boss himself.

Enjoy your stay in this forum.

:D

Stromer
30-08-2004, 04:15 PM
Bro Stromer

Ok NVM, i just read the FAQs on posting in this forum.. i should shddup now.. SORRY BOSS! :(

sammyboyfor
30-08-2004, 04:18 PM
What are the procedure? I have heard that you would need to get a room after you have picked a gal of your choice? I have read in here that there are rooms provided. So which is which?

This section is for LEGAL commercial sex ONLY. If you have questions regarding illegal streetwalkers who are riddled with diseases, go to the Freelance forum.

Stay well away from the scum that walk the streets. They operate outside the system of health checks and the majority come from China, a country where AIDS is running rampant.

Fuck them at your own risk.

My advice is to stick to the legal Geylang broads. The govt puts in a lot of effort to minimise the dangers of STDS. You should appreciate what your govt does for you.

paulsun
30-08-2004, 04:18 PM
Not forgetting getting ZAPPED 4 valuable points....hehe

guzzler
30-08-2004, 04:21 PM
I guess you're one of the following

1. Very Lazy
2. Very Stupid
3. Very Young

4. All three (my guess).

Read the forum and figure things out yourself before you ask questions, it's not that complicated.

DNAT
30-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Bro Stromer

perhaps Boss not in very good mood these few days, so you better behave yo ;)

Looksee
30-08-2004, 04:38 PM
perhaps Boss not in very good mood these few days, so you better behave yo ;)

U r rite! Zipped! Zipped!

When u bring me to cheong Batam?

DNAT
30-08-2004, 04:48 PM
U r rite! Zipped! Zipped!

When u bring me to cheong Batam?

we chat at MSN chat lah :cool:

dargonfly75
30-08-2004, 05:53 PM
My advice is to stick to the legal Geylang broads. The govt puts in a lot of effort to minimise the dangers of STDS. You should appreciate what your govt does for you.

Huh? Since when BOSS support PAP one? :eek:

thecas
30-08-2004, 06:54 PM

Stromer, read your private messages.

sil80
31-08-2004, 12:38 AM

Simple Just go to geylang (start from Lor6) follow those ppl walking around u should end up at a house n any house i believe would have a recomendation by bro from this forum. In any case there's isn't any post you can post at the forum to share ur Reviews.

Sorry quite broken english cause More Hokkien patterns.

thks