PDA

View Full Version : cameraman/videoman available

jason_
23-12-2010, 12:18 AM
as reported in the new paper recently, studios out there help couples or individuals take nude pics.

but not those that feature couples in the act of having sex, as reported in the article.

so any females want my help in taking nude shots or videos? i can help, and it is for free, whereas the studios out there charge for their services.

or any couples want to have their shots or videos showing them nude? i can do either or both for free, whereas the studios charge for their services. i cab even do for them in the act of having sex, something that the studios out there do not do.

i will not supply any equipment. all equipment to be from the females or couples, including memory cards, to ensure i do not have anything to carry away. the final products belongs strictly to the females or couples. if the females or couples are shy, i can strip naked too. as for the venue, the females/couples can supply hotel room or use their home.

just being helpful to fellow samsters, plus my enjoying a good show being my benefit. interested please email [email protected] with details of your arrangements and mobile number, thanks.

diesel
23-12-2010, 11:45 PM
as reported in the new paper recently, studios out there help couples or individuals take nude pics.

but not those that feature couples in the act of having sex, as reported in the article.
Couples are likely to approach studio.

so any females want my help in taking nude shots or videos? i can help, and it is for free, whereas the studios out there charge for their services.

or any couples want to have their shots or videos showing them nude? i can do either or both for free, whereas the studios charge for their services. i cab even do for them in the act of having sex, something that the studios out there do not do.
I understand you are looking for business in SBF.

i will not supply any equipment. all equipment to be from the females or couples, including memory cards, to ensure i do not have anything to carry away. the final products belongs strictly to the females or couples.
That is good! Do you know how to use the equipement?

if the females or couples are shy, i can strip naked too. as for the venue, the females/couples can supply hotel room or use their home.
I am afraid this sentence pissed most bros off (including me). It is extremely unprofessional. This scare people away!

just being helpful to fellow samsters, plus my enjoying a good show being my benefit. interested please email [email protected] with details of your arrangements and mobile number, thanks.
My goodness, it is for your benefit! Obviously, you are not sincerely providing good service.

ColourBlindx2
24-12-2010, 04:15 PM
My goodness, it is for your benefit! Obviously, you are not sincerely providing good service.

Bro, it is PURELY for his benefit sia. Seems like he's not a professional and yet wanting to offer professional services...

If TS wanta prove that he has the skills to boot, show us your portfolio!

Colourblind f

ilovesingapore
31-12-2010, 05:51 AM
no, it is a win-win situation. great idea. copy u.