PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

B52bomber
22-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Time Flies as you age..It been a year since i joined SBF, still remember that i was being stuck in middle east last year.. working on Xmas day..a friend who was a samster here send me this link, i found it interesting and thats how i am now..writing my life encounter here..and sharing my experiences with all of you here..I would like to take the opportunities here to thanks all those who supported and spending their time here readung my post.

Honestly, I have no regret joining SBF.. i had gain some friends and most important is some had trusted me to be a good friend...some young, some old.. some seek advices and some had shared with me their problems..be it in business or relationship..or even sex performances... also some flings with few female samsters .. Its been such a wonderful year for me here in SBF..

Thank you SBF for making my life in 2010 so meaningful and lustful

Wishing all of you here a Merry Christmas..

Arucard
22-12-2010, 10:23 PM
hohohoh please contimue with the story hahahaha merry christmas......

bryanyan
22-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Time Flies as you age..It been a year since i joined SBF, still remember that i was being stuck in middle east last year.. working on Xmas day..a friend who was a samster here send me this link, i found it interesting and thats how i am now..writing my life encounter here..and sharing my experiences with all of you here..I would like to take the opportunities here to thanks all those who supported and spending their time here readung my post.

Honestly, I have no regret joining SBF.. i had gain some friends and most important is some had trusted me to be a good friend...some young, some old.. some seek advices and some had shared with me their problems..be it in business or relationship..or even sex performances... also some flings with few female samsters .. Its been such a wonderful year for me here in SBF..

Thanks brother. You enriched our "Manhood" life.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

B52bomber
23-12-2010, 12:57 AM
hohohoh please contimue with the story hahahaha merry christmas......

Merry Xmas to you bro Arucad! Cheers

Please dont drive if you drink during these period.

B52bomber
23-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Thanks brother. You enriched our "Manhood" life.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Xmas bro bryanyan.. cheers!

Bronco
23-12-2010, 01:19 AM
Bro Bomber Merry Xmas and thanks for ur wonderful erotic stories..:D

nostringsattach
23-12-2010, 01:28 AM
merry christmas bro

Rain-Men
23-12-2010, 02:41 AM
Merry Christmas to brother bomber..and keep those stories flowing. Always reading and reading..hopefully one day, I can be an author like him too here..haha :D

KallIan
23-12-2010, 03:24 AM
Merry Xmas bro bomber, thanks for sharing all your life experiences with us. I have been following all your thread and there are as good as aged wine. Keep them flowing! Hope to be able to meet up with you for some drinks soon.

bigleong
23-12-2010, 07:15 AM
Merry Xmas and a happy new year to you and ur family bro.

pokeman71
23-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Bro bomber, you add in some emotion to this forum. Merry Christmas,happy bonking and Ong ong huat ah.

B52bomber
23-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Bro Bomber Merry Xmas and thanks for ur wonderful erotic stories..:D

Bro Bronco, merry X'mas to you and thanks for supporting

alan0338
23-12-2010, 01:29 PM

merry christmas and happy new year too everyone .... :D

teebs_darklord
23-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone here...:D

Ravenzou
23-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Thank you to you bro B52bomber for sharing your ups and down. Merry Christmas to you and all, hope to hear more of your adventures and experiences in the new year.

Year of the playboy !! :D

Wishing4U
23-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Dear Bro B52Bomber,

I also wish you all the best in during this holiday season and the new year to cum. May we see more of your postings to "fill up" our time, "wet" our appetite for a good bonk, and reach a satisfying "climax".

eeemen
23-12-2010, 09:19 PM
.. Its been such a wonderful year for me here in SBF..

Same to you bro B52 ;) Greetings!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all SBF bros :p

cheers bros , .....................

jacky43
24-12-2010, 09:12 AM
The time has come to talk of things: of shoes and ships and, sealing wax- of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.

Lewis Carroll
Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

lee2001sg
24-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Merry Christmas to all Bros and FLs!!!;)

ndnd
25-12-2010, 12:03 AM
Merry Christmas to all ! :D

the wonderful things abt this forum, not only to add knowledge on how and where to sextify, but also to make more friendz.. :p

jerr143
25-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Merry Xmas bro bomber. thanks for sharing with us your experience and wisdom

cannon2balls
25-12-2010, 01:27 AM
It's been about five years since I last visited SBF. Just a few weeks back, it all started one boring night when I couldn't get to sleep way past midnight. I browsed through my bookmarks and rediscovered SBF.

Upon logging on (yes, the password stills works, sam hasn't abandoned me), the first thread I read was written by this guy nicknamed 'B52bomber' - really one hell of a story teller, possibly the best I've read in forums. Since then, I've been addicted all over again to SBF, logging in every night, eagerly awaiting updates of his new instalments.

All I wanna say is - good job, bro B52bomber. Keep the updates and many more new stories coming in the new year. Wishing all bros and sis here a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in 2011. May we have a successful year of conquests :D

SAVF_Visitor
25-12-2010, 09:06 AM
Wishing all Samsters a Blessed Merry Christmas

&

Good Health in the coming New Year!

simple2kee
25-12-2010, 01:31 PM
B52bomber, merry X'mas to you! :)

wishing all bros and sis here a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in 2011 too.

Kenshi
25-12-2010, 11:07 PM
merry xmas