PDA

View Full Version : The fake “Jenny” from Holiday Inn Atrium, Havelock road

kokonut
19-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi to all Bros here,

I’m writing this thread in response to the thread started by nokia611o Bro, “Holiday Inn Atrium, Havelock road” I jus wanan share my experience and hope that the bros here wont get cheated like I did this afternoon.

Anyway, I read about the massage service in the “Holiday Inn Atrium, Havelock road” started by nokia611o bro. Without getting the hp and the exact unit no from nokia611o bro, I went holiday Inn today after my swim around 12pm. As I didn’t have the contact and exact unit-no, I went on searching around the first level units and came across a massage unit with three PRCs. Tried my luck and ask them whether Jenny was around to give massage but one of the PRCs replied that Jenny not around yet.

I didn’t want to wait so tried one of the PRCs, Xiao Yu. Massage was not bad but if I were to compare that with the FR from Jenny, it seems that Xiao Yu still have some gaps to catch up. I just feel that a $100 for the massage and HJ like kind of not worth it especially it was all done within an hour.

In addition, I have confirmed with nokia6110 that the massage unit I visited is indeed the wrong one. The fake massage unit no is 01-17. Understand from nokia611o bro that the fake massage unit has a lot of complains. Well, just my luck and lesson to be learnt. For the bros’ awareness