PDA

View Full Version : Do all wife look thru our things when we shower?

waiwaiz
18-12-2010, 09:07 PM
hi all,

I realize my wife have been looking thru my things when i shower or go jogging. Not sure how long she being doing it. I remember once i leave my wallet on top of 4 chest drawer only to find in inside the drawer after my shower:mad: I believe phone also or even passport..........As usual, when ask , she always deny, can even argue back." if nothing why u scare i see".........lan lan:(

juz wondering any bros have similar experience? Do all wife do that? those bros havent realize pls be careful hor..........gd luck:p

bryanyan
18-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Alot of bros sure have this kind of experience but most of us juz pretend dun know as long there is no evidence for her to 'blow up'. Haha

lawrencex
18-12-2010, 09:18 PM
ur wife concerned mah....should be blessed have such caring wife sia:D:D

randomF
18-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Lol you should have tell ur wife that your dick need to be check too !! :)

MoralEpitome
18-12-2010, 10:05 PM
hi all,

I realize my wife have been looking thru my things when i shower or go jogging. Not sure how long she being doing it. I remember once i leave my wallet on top of 4 chest drawer only to find in inside the drawer after my shower:mad: I believe phone also or even passport..........As usual, when ask , she always deny, can even argue back." if nothing why u scare i see".........lan lan:(

juz wondering any bros have similar experience? Do all wife do that? those bros havent realize pls be careful hor..........gd luck:p

definitely yes...i advise all bros to destroy all indiscriminating evidence immediately..there was once i forgot to delete a sms from a girl....she saw it and kaykay pretend and question me...of course i lied...and in the end i was cornered and had to be punish accordingly...not in bed though

Bangster
18-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Slip a forged note into your wallet stating you are HIV positive

Do it after you had sex with her the night before and you are going for a jog again.

alan0338
18-12-2010, 10:23 PM
very common, even i know, i also act like i dunno :D can prevent a lot of things from happening if act blur at times :p

unsung80
18-12-2010, 10:25 PM
The trust is out of the circle, or she could be too sensitive. Good luck to TS .

RealEstateGuy
18-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Brother, she's checking on you because she has got her own thing going on. You should be checking on her. You need to check her underwear in the hamper. Why got semem stain on panties when you have not slept with her for a week?

Cerberus
18-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Do you still remember why you married her in the first place?

Nowadays a lot of ppl rush in to get married for the sake of getting married.
Apply house lah, buy car lah,.....this and that.

Then few years down the road, come in kpkb say the hubby/wife no good, this and that.

Why get married in the first place?

waiwaiz
19-12-2010, 01:15 AM

Then few years down the road, come in kpkb say the hubby/wife no good, this and that.

haha.do i sound like i'm complaining.....Nay, juz curious do most wife do tat:p

Agreed with most bros here, act blur, best not ask her juz let her check. We juz have to be xtra careful. I believe by time we reached 50 or 60, wife couldnt be bother to check liao. but after 65 when we withdraw our CPF , start checking again liao...haha:D

unfit
19-12-2010, 02:05 AM
We all man is not scare of our wife...:rolleyes:

We are just respecting our wife for the sake of our kids...:p

Ha Ha...all my frds always remind each other this...;)

Cheers...unfit...:D

VOLTZ91
19-12-2010, 02:11 AM

Its highly possible we get married for companionship / gratification etc etc... then the whole equation turns about when staying together.

That's when either all work out for the better or worse. I know it because I still love my wife though she takes me for granted more often not. Guess its no surprise/guess why I ended up here...

kenneth38
19-12-2010, 02:23 AM
Fairly common, just be sure no 'evidence' remain!

jasdude
19-12-2010, 02:33 AM
you must have slip up some where for her to start suspecting you . :cool:

kpkprivate
19-12-2010, 04:51 AM
You spoilt your own market?
Arh bo why she rammage through your stuff?

waiwaiz
19-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Alot of bros sure have this kind of experience but most of us juz pretend dun know as long there is no evidence for her to 'blow up'. Haha

ya..act blur is the best....

definitely yes...i advise all bros to destroy all indiscriminating evidence immediately..there was once i forgot to delete a sms from a girl....she saw it and kaykay pretend and question me...of course i lied...and in the end i was cornered and had to be punish accordingly...not in bed though

once kanna caught....in future very kang call liao........

Slip a forged note into your wallet stating you are HIV positive

Do it after you had sex with her the night before and you are going for a jog again.

:eek:.....maybe slip a note pretending to be reminder,"...don 4get to collect diamond ring for my dear." the next few nite she sure service u like king..hohoho

very common, even i know, i also act like i dunno :D can prevent a lot of things from happening if act blur at times :p

ya act blur........maybe we做贼心虚tats y don like ppl to look thru our things ba..

you must have slip up some where for her to start suspecting you . :cool:

You spoilt your own market?
Arh bo why she rammage through your stuff?

no la........my wife is those typical 小女人 type.always lots of 小动作....tell her she also no use.......let her be, juz don wanna quarrel coz of minor thing...

AsTraCooL
19-12-2010, 02:31 PM
I once had an ex... who told me she can't stand her friend looking through her bf's smses... end up my ex herself looked through my laptop msn, sms and even ex-photos when i go wash the car...

Moral of the story? Bring your gf/wife along if u plan to wash car... :D

Xgenre
19-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Write 'I trust my wife will respect my privacy by not looking through my things without permission' on a piece of paper. Slip it into your wallet and go bathe or shower. See what happens. If she never see, she won't feel or look guilty.

ricrain29
19-12-2010, 03:14 PM
oh yes bro they do....i broke up with gf cause she found out a sms from my FB when I was in shower.

naturegreen
19-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Not all wives do that. Just a minority.... If she does that to you again, tell her about how her parents went about her things when she was young and how she hated that. ;)

unfit
19-12-2010, 03:56 PM
I once had an ex... who told me she can't stand her friend looking through her bf's smses... end up my ex herself looked through my laptop msn, sms and even ex-photos when i go wash the car...

Moral of the story? Bring your gf/wife along if u plan to wash car... :D
Ha Ha...this is a good one...cheers...

VOLTZ91
20-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Its most likely to happen for wifes who has no sense of security to suspect anything and anyone...

jerrystockton
20-12-2010, 09:33 AM
hi all,

that's why i have 2 mobile phone now :D

Kilograms
20-12-2010, 04:12 PM
once i pretend to go in shower and left my hand phone on the table. but she did not expect me to come out 20 seconds later. she quickly put the phone down and buat bodoh. But i saw my phone screen is lit up... i confronted her, and now she will think twice before start screening me again....but bros here, pay attention to your wife instead if she started to check on you, they probably are doing something fishy behind our back too....

lee2001sg
20-12-2010, 06:16 PM
No. My wife and I believes in privacy.;)

DarthRevan
20-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Install a spy camera to "catch" her going through ur things ;)

Supermanx1
20-12-2010, 11:28 PM
once i pretend to go in shower and left my hand phone on the table. but she did not expect me to come out 20 seconds later. she quickly put the phone down and buat bodoh. But i saw my phone screen is lit up... i confronted her, and now she will think twice before start screening me again....but bros here, pay attention to your wife instead if she started to check on you, they probably are doing something fishy behind our back too....

dun you all just hate it when they do that? speak so much about mutal respect

sootongs
21-12-2010, 12:01 AM
got no smoke where got fire? We also got 手尾thats why OC suspect....

waiwaiz
21-12-2010, 01:54 AM
.but bros here, pay attention to your wife instead if she started to check on you, they probably are doing something fishy behind our back too....

this i don agreed.......we shd know our wife beta...guys don need to check on wife to know whether they steal eat or not.....we r already expert. amateur cheaters can escape our eyes....lols

Install a spy camera to "catch" her going through ur things ;)

don need install...confirm she check. i juz play along with her....Never store FL ctc. juz pre cum difficult to cover.the rest cover up swee swee liao...:p

got no smoke where got fire? We also got 手尾thats why OC suspect....

this i agreed.....:p thats y we kan cheong when wife look thru our thing...we may not be devil...but we no angel also:p

84gunner
21-12-2010, 02:45 AM
When there is no or not enough mutual trust and respect in a relationship or marriage, the r'ship / marriage will not be strong enough.

The other problem is, many SG girls today only wanna "win", be the "commander". Of course, greatly thanks to WC (I feel it's more like the other abbreviation of toilet). She in the mood, she wanna check on u, u lan-lan.

Toyota Honda
21-12-2010, 11:11 AM
I believe there are aot of cases of WAGs checking on their men's stuffs without the guys knowledge. Their reasons could be due to external factors like their colleagues, friends etc 'scaring' and '' advising' them to do it routinely.
It might not be something that the guys have done to have caused suspicion.

So thebest way is still to clean your mouth after eating. Its one of the fumndamentals of cheoing, isn't it?

hotdeal4u
21-12-2010, 07:25 PM
My wife went thru my things when I showered and saw all the sex toy collection I had and went :eek:

waiwaiz
21-12-2010, 07:37 PM
My wife went thru my things when I showered and saw all the sex toy collection I had and went :eek:

either shes shocked or all smile..haha:p how u explain tat o.......:D

maxpee88
30-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Of course la...

EVERY WIFE goes thru their hubby's phone/wallet, when you are in the shower, shitting, shaving, washing your car, etc...

Even when you are away on biz trip, she will also pretend to call your office and just to check whether you are ON LEAVE or are actually away on biz trip...
oh... dont be fooled, she wont do the calling, she will ask her friend or some one else to call...

When you are away on biz trip, she will also check on your checkbook, your credit card statements to see where/what you have been to, dinners and pubs where you charge to the card etc...

Women are wired that way... Dont for once believe that just becos she says she trust you and she wont check on you...

And yes, I know... cos I am lucky and very very fortunate to have been trained in CST and know every trick and trained to be observant of when your personal things have been handled...

Just know one thing, if you wanna steal eat... dont leave any bread crumbs as evidence or a trail. Your wife has the best nose sniffing for any thing ever and don't ever underestimate your wife regardless of her education or her experience. So don't assume she doesn't know or won't know.

Kilograms
30-12-2010, 11:34 PM
[QUOTE=waiwaiz;5513104]this i don agreed.......we shd know our wife beta...guys don need to check on wife to know whether they steal eat or not.....we r already expert. amateur cheaters can escape our eyes....lols

If you are an expert cheater for sya 10 years, i guess your wife is equally expert as you...so ...you play dumb she play dumber...you cheat she probably cheat harder....in the end if either one found out...whether you or her...yOU LOSE....remember the WC power.:D