PDA

View Full Version : My flings with SBF guys-:p

CuTiEgIrL
17-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Previously wrote a story about my journey to learning and exploring into sex. But some guys are more eager to see pictures than story, so that died prematurely.

So, kinda bored now, so was thinking....what's better story than to write about the guys I encounter from SBF? Should be an interesting story, but 90% true and not fictional, but probably will not post their nicks out.

Met a few actually, an army regular, a IT manager, a photographer,

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
18-12-2010, 03:05 PM
so u waiting for what now huh :confused::rolleyes:

dotx
18-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Why didn't you fling with me ? LOLs ...

RealEstateGuy
18-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Previously wrote a story about my journey to learning and exploring into sex. But some guys are more eager to see pictures than story, so that died prematurely.

So, kinda bored now, so was thinking....what's better story than to write about the guys I encounter from SBF? Should be an interesting story, but 90% true and not fictional, but probably will not post their nicks out.

Sister, either flash your tits or let us see your pussy via photo or we are not interested.

steven692
18-12-2010, 03:30 PM
will we get to see a FR soon??

dotx
18-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Sister, either flash your tits or let us see your pussy via photo or we are not interested.

Bro .. U talk alot on your highclass maid . Also no photo . We also not interested .. But u also post and post .. So y u bother ?

Dirtyboy76
18-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Waiting for the update sis

Discreetfun76
18-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Hi babe,

I can be your new encounter at sbf. That will provide you with more juicy and fresh images to help you complete the thread. keen? Pm me if you are

thomas88
18-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Don't answer for everyone....just say you're not interested. I only knows we are all not interested in your high class maid

Bro .. U talk alot on your highclass maid . Also no photo . We also not interested .. But u also post and post .. So y u bother ?

Hahaha....I agrees with bro dotx. REG skin is so thick that no bullet can penetrate as everyone is cursing him about his fucking high class maid yet he simply refused to stop.

kalamilk
18-12-2010, 04:21 PM
hope to view your story soon. let me learn from you ba...

=.="
18-12-2010, 05:58 PM
pitch my tent here....

xAhKingx
18-12-2010, 10:24 PM
waiting eagerly for your posts !!!

alan0338
18-12-2010, 10:27 PM
sis, u need sweeper in your list or not? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

RealEstateGuy
18-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Sister I will make you a deal. We meet at the Marina Bay Sands. Have sex but i do so with a mask on to protect my identity then I report on here how good or bad you are.

alvin36
18-12-2010, 10:54 PM
hello TS,

waiting for your story here :p

sexter
18-12-2010, 11:00 PM
now this would be an interesting read :D

CheekyDog
18-12-2010, 11:05 PM
Hi sis welcome back...U left us hanging w ya imcomplete story the other time...Pity those guys zapped u n they tot its easy writing a story...I know who u r so im waiting 4 ya stories...Not many 'real' gals post their real life stories...Haha just don keep us waiting...Guys she's 4 real so cut her some slack don zap her or we will be losing out trust me

puieh
19-12-2010, 12:52 AM
pitching tent and looking forward to storiesssss!!! @.@

wennew_1
19-12-2010, 02:26 AM
Waiting for your flings........

jasdude
19-12-2010, 02:38 AM
if you need more inspiration , many bros of different vocations are willing to have a fling with you . me for sure too ! :D

CuTiEgIrL
19-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Be patient ok, I am having a jet lag now cos I just came back from LA.
Pictures sorry no pictures, but I don't mind viewing any of your pictures flashing your weiners to me :rolleyes:
Ok stories...or should I say encounters....here it goes...

CuTiEgIrL
19-12-2010, 02:47 AM
Due to boredom and a bit of curiosity, was surfing the net and happen to get into this forum, started out as a daily reading....that kinda got me hooked like marijuana, or should I say like reading daily bread....haha..
So after most of the 'stories' some fictional some real life encounters, and I thought to myself, hey since I am so free so what's better than write my own little exploring. Very soon after my post was out, I found my pm daily being flooded, and of cos some nice guys had increased my points, at that time I didn't know what's that for. Through pms, I begin to add some guys into my msn and exchange contacts also at the same time.
And that's how I met them......it will not be in order when I meet them ok...

VanHouten
19-12-2010, 10:56 AM

Through SBF networking, I have met medical doctor, lawyer, airline steward/stewardess and etc. :p

compro99
19-12-2010, 11:06 AM
how to do networking in sbf ?

:D:D

CuTiEgIrL
19-12-2010, 11:32 AM
The photographer....

Dearie, I know you must be reading this thread, will ctc you soon...:D

Ah, the photographer, he was my last fling, and was in a lover relationship with him for quite sometime before I left for LA. Quite an unforgettable memory also. One that I will never regret and will actually be a sweet memory to me. Our relationship was a lover, no strings attached kind. Basically we are like normal couple but just that we are not committed to each other. Both of us are busy with our own stuffs and meet up when we are free for lunch, dinner or dating. Bedroom activities were great too with him. :p

Horseman1972
19-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Wow sis ya pts are going up finally...Guess people now believe u r 4 real n not zapping u like b4...K hope u settle down soon...Waiting 4 ya ever juicy detailed stories lol...Anyway hope u r feeling fine now after ya trip back

joew2005
19-12-2010, 01:24 PM
a certain special 1 likes 2 brag abt bonking his high class maids @ 4 season's hotel or MBS, but so far only alot of talking w/o a single picture 2 proof.
he realli knows how 2 attract attention here ..... although alot of bros r not interested in watever he says ... but i m.

maybe he will pay sister alot of $ 2 bonk her @ MBS ... don't knw hw much he will offer !!
He's a damn big time wealthy real estate expert
only he k afford those high class maids ... @ high class hotels

sun814
19-12-2010, 01:42 PM
a certain special 1 likes 2 brag abt bonking his high class maids @ 4 season's hotel or MBS, but so far only alot of talking w/o a single picture 2 proof.
he realli knows how 2 attract attention here ..... although alot of bros r not interested in watever he says ... but i m.

maybe he will pay sister alot of $ 2 bonk her @ MBS ... don't knw hw much he will offer !!
He's a damn big time wealthy real estate expert
only he k afford those high class maids ... @ high class hotels

it is unbelievable that u actually believe in what he posted. :eek:

joew2005
19-12-2010, 02:11 PM
it is unbelievable that u actually believe in what he posted. :eek:

alamak ..... it is so unbelieveable tat u thought tat i had actually believe in wat the high class man said ..... :o

VanHouten
19-12-2010, 06:46 PM
how to do networking in sbf ?

I have met friends through SBF bros. To me, friendships are treasureable and valuable. And there are lot more meaningful things than pussies. :)

I often got unexpected "goodies" (not pussy all the time).

RealEstateGuy
19-12-2010, 07:07 PM
The photographer....

Dearie, I know you must be reading this thread, will ctc you soon...:D

Ah, the photographer, he was my last fling, and was in a lover relationship with him for quite sometime before I left for LA. Quite an unforgettable memory also. One that I will never regret and will actually be a sweet memory to me. Our relationship was a lover, no strings attached kind. Basically we are like normal couple but just that we are not committed to each other. Both of us are busy with our own stuffs and meet up when we are free for lunch, dinner or dating. Bedroom activities were great too with him. :p

Sister, flash your pussy. We are not asking for a face pic. Just want to know what you got have when you post.

eternally
19-12-2010, 08:18 PM
I have met friends through SBF bros. To me, friendships are treasureable and valuable. And there are lot more meaningful things than pussies. :)

I often got unexpected "goodies" (not pussy all the time).

well said~

小小不点.
19-12-2010, 08:26 PM
camping for more ....

HiddenAngel
19-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Four Seasons or MBS very high class meh? Ask him to check in St Regis or Capella Hotel in Sentosa, those are more high class to bonk someone :p

needforboobs
19-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Sister I will make you a deal. We meet at the Marina Bay Sands. Have sex but i do so with a mask on to protect my identity then I report on here how good or bad you are.

you are a moron.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-12-2010, 11:08 PM

No need to protect your indentity cos the public only need to pay Adult S$20.00 and Child (3 to 12 years old) S$13.00 to see you roaming around. Anyway, I can understand why you need a mask to cover your face cos you are afraid your Ape face will frighten Sis CuTiEgIrL.
Give the case, it is advisable you wear a condom over your head :D:p

p/s: do you still perform high class breakfast shows with visitors nowadays? Let me know your schedule, ok?

B52bomber
19-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Four Seasons or MBS very high class meh? Ask him to check in St Regis or Capella Hotel in Sentosa, those are more high class to bonk someone :p

Upzzz you. .. probably only fuck by the open play ground by MBS or the sidewalk leading to St Regis Residence..Kekekee

MichelleFLsg
20-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Upzzz you. .. probably only fuck by the open play ground by MBS or the sidewalk leading to St Regis Residence..Kekekee

That's a great reply! Must be a nut case flaunting around! Lol
Maybe should start a thread on this 'interesting' guy. Got -117 points!

nff_leo
20-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Maybe its his professional hazard... Talk a lot of cock, to con ppl to sign...

BiRd13
20-12-2010, 01:28 PM

St Regis I nvr tried before... But Capella so so nia leh... Haha...

Anyway, nice story TS. Hope to see more =)
Remind me of one encounter with one of the girls here in sbf... I doubt you changed your nick huh? =X

And I do agreed with bro VanHouten... Its' not only the pussy that is in... but the friendship which one values =)

Big2
21-12-2010, 08:31 AM
cutiegirl.. waiting EAGERLY for the encounter.. lol

unsung80
22-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Wait until very tired already, i go sleep le. Nitez.:D

nokia88
22-12-2010, 06:11 PM
Sister, flash your pussy. We are not asking for a face pic. Just want to know what you got have when you post.

Just book the mbs presidential suite and show us the the picture .
Just want to know what you got have when you post

machoman
22-12-2010, 06:25 PM
I humbly request that you guys who want to have a debate with RealEstateGuy do it in his thread or threads, if he has any.

I came to this thread to read about CuTiEgIrL's flings with SBF guys. Am I included?

alan0338
23-12-2010, 01:43 PM
anymore :confused: :rolleyes: :p

RealEstateGuy
23-12-2010, 02:49 PM
No need to protect your indentity cos the public only need to pay Adult S$20.00 and Child (3 to 12 years old) S$13.00 to see you roaming around. Anyway, I can understand why you need a mask to cover your face cos you are afraid your Ape face will frighten Sis CuTiEgIrL.
Give the case, it is advisable you wear a condom over your head :D:p

p/s: do you still perform high class breakfast shows with visitors nowadays? Let me know your schedule, ok?

jap slap you.

RealEstateGuy
23-12-2010, 02:55 PM

She wont show up at any hotel. All Internet chatter.

RealEstateGuy
23-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Cutegirl, please get a Brazilian wax and shoot some pics wide open then I will evaluate.

wynchn
23-12-2010, 04:34 PM
haha........ REG is ed that he can only fantasize nia.... or he really have a highclass FB n really went to marina bay sands but REG is a dwarf so canot have sex ..........can only tink nia.....

miniboy
23-12-2010, 06:49 PM
if you need more inspiration , many bros of different vocations are willing to have a fling with you . me for sure too ! :D

i like u bro

miniboy
23-12-2010, 06:52 PM
please respect ts
other chitchat go else where

LL

long9john
24-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Pictures sorry no pictures, but I don't mind viewing any of your pictures flashing your weiners to me :rolleyes:

Sorry, photo too big for the forum...should I just PM it too you? :cool:

CuTiEgIrL
28-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Sorry to all avid readers, been really busy catching up with some ex flings, classmates and ......over Christmas period.
Ok time to continue with my story.

CuTiEgIrL
28-12-2010, 02:34 AM
Wait until very tired already, i go sleep le. Nitez.:D

Sleep? Nah...think you would come here regularly to check on the 'updates' :D
Catch up with you soon!

mathew horny
28-12-2010, 03:14 AM
hey cutie girl. just sent you a pm. :)

tookara
28-12-2010, 06:10 AM
do continue with the story

ant0512
28-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Hi Cutiegirl, welcome back! Hope you have a nice trip back to LA. It's been awhile since we last contact. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Loving_Dickhead
28-12-2010, 12:37 PM

What can be so hideous that it need to be hidden? :rolleyes:

Diver10k
28-12-2010, 12:54 PM
Camping here for updates

CuTiEgIrL
12-03-2011, 04:16 AM
Hi all, I am back to this small little island for a week or two. Shall try to finish my 'sexcapade' story with the photographer (sorry Hun, didn't manage to meet up with you, as I am busy flinging with a guy I got to know when I came back last trip).
Oh yes, to the person who distribute my number like advertisement flyers and telling them that the owner of the number is aware of it and has a list of who was given the number. You ought to be slap across the face hard by me!

PepperO
12-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Oh yes, to the person who distribute my number like advertisement flyers and telling them that the owner of the number is aware of it and has a list of who was given the number. You ought to be slap across the face hard by me!

Oh man...who's that asshole?? Sis, I would help you kick him hard in his groin!! :mad:

zron.45
12-03-2011, 11:31 AM

That's really nice of u. Normally would have kick him in the balls. :D

wewewe
12-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Wack it haRd !!!!

unsung80
12-03-2011, 01:16 PM
That person really f**k up!!

hoong2003
12-03-2011, 02:00 PM

HAHAHA .... The Property guy kenna Plug !!!!:rolleyes:

maninsinsha
12-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Hi all, I am back to this small little island for a week or two. Shall try to finish my 'sexcapade' story with the photographer (sorry Hun, didn't manage to meet up with you, as I am busy flinging with a guy I got to know when I came back last trip).

Thought you would have chop his Weiner and feed it to a dog?? :eek::p:D

LeMoN
12-03-2011, 02:59 PM
It's been 3 mths since the thread started n I've not read a single story yet. If TS is too bz even to start, I suggest we just let the thread die down.

blohsg
07-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Hi Sis ... Any stories about the Photographer ?

just_1_pohpiah
07-06-2011, 01:08 PM
No more stories guys, i have actually stop her from posting..
ya it's true, i'm the photographer :D:D:D

hundredson
07-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Any more updates ?