PDA

View Full Version : Budget hotels: Fragrance H81 etc

apple25
17-12-2010, 06:56 AM
WAs told recently that there's a change in policy at fragrance budget hotel. while in the past, you can use the guy's IC to register, now they also want to take the guest's ID details! that means, our girl's details are captured!

When did this start happening???!!! is it all the budget hotels or only the kiasu ones? hope they run out of business soon man! :confused:

player1381
17-12-2010, 07:05 AM
No choice lah, currently, it's still taking down the particulars but some hotels still bo-chap and just take the guy's IC only

All the budget hotels had been told to upgrade their system to be able to scan 2 ICs. Currently, all system only scan 1 IC, that's why when 2 ICs policy are implemented, they can only write down or just simply look at it.

By March 2011, all hotels must upgrade their systems to scan more than 2 ICs for 1 booking of the room. If not, they may not be able to have their license renewed

By then, it'll be very difficult for FL. the same FL IC who appeared many times in a day will surely be considered as FL and action will be taken.

WAs told recently that there's a change in policy at fragrance budget hotel. while in the past, you can use the guy's IC to register, now they also want to take the guest's ID details! that means, our girl's details are captured!

When did this start happening???!!! is it all the budget hotels or only the kiasu ones? hope they run out of business soon man! :confused:

jacky chan
17-12-2010, 07:43 AM
I thk both the hotels practise that long time ago Liao . U jst hv to bring the ladies work permit along as told by my fren.:(

teebs_darklord
17-12-2010, 09:37 AM

All H81s and I think all Frag hotels have already implemented this policy due to 2 issues. First is that this is now a government regulation and secondly is because their hotels were raided over the last 1 month+ and many FLs were caught in the hotels.

Right now, if I'm not mistaken, most budget hotels have already implemented the 2 ID policy. Those who were raided in the B, C, L, G areas have also implemented this policy.

As for capturing the gal's ID, I think most budget hotels are still not capturing the data yet but I heard H81 is upgrading their guest registration software to enable them to capture both IDs. I would presume that capturing both IDs is a government directive since I doubt any budget hotel would want to do this as it would impact their transit room business greatly.

nokia88
17-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Fragrance at Lavender will record the girls detail into their system starting few days back . Guess the gov will not extend student pass/social pass after they gather all the intel consolidation .

teebs_darklord
17-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Fragrance at Lavender will record the girls detail into their system starting few days back . Guess the gov will not extend student pass/social pass after they gather all the intel consolidation .

Ok, that's bad news....:(

No FL would want to go to hotels that record their particulars. :o

apple25
08-01-2011, 06:07 AM
For the sake of all cheonging bros, we should note down where single IC is acceptable. I will not patronise the ones which want to take two ICs, whether it is govt rule or not.

For a start, i highlight:

Need 2 IC:

fragrance hotel at lavender
[pls help fill in!]

apple25
08-01-2011, 06:08 AM
this is damn stoopid. i think nobody thought this thru properly before implementing. end up, ppl screwing in cars and hdb stairs landing. no wonder so many ppl kena caught hanky panky in the open nowadays.

neveronsunday
08-01-2011, 10:34 AM
I wonder where will all the maids and their old man
go for rendezvous now.

Ai Launch Liao
08-01-2011, 11:23 AM
go for rendezvous now.

Probably in East Coast Park or HDB staircase ?

Or better still at their Sir room when they are away :D

IceRed
08-01-2011, 02:39 PM
go for rendezvous now.

They have to buy a Toyota Alphard like Jack Neo.
Need some mod to add curtains and nice convertible beds.

tomyamramee
08-01-2011, 05:42 PM
this is damn stoopid. i think nobody thought this thru properly before implementing. end up, ppl screwing in cars and hdb stairs landing. no wonder so many ppl kena caught hanky panky in the open nowadays.

and also appear in stomp...

FucKDeviL
08-01-2011, 10:59 PM
It really affecting and it will be a big hit so i suggest maybe time for those 3 star or 4 star hotel to come up with a small 4hr or 5hr booking package for the client.

It maybe able to offset the currently 2 hr policy for budget hotel.

seeyourhead
08-01-2011, 11:01 PM
I can confirm Fragrance already need 2 IC for 2 adults to be in a room

u can open a room with your own IC for 30 bucks

But the counter staff will advise you if your partner who is joining u, does not have Pink IC ( Singaporean ) , she will not be able to go up your room.

wishshop
09-01-2011, 03:17 AM
I can confirm Fragrance already need 2 IC for 2 adults to be in a room

u can open a room with your own IC for 30 bucks

But the counter staff will advise you if your partner who is joining u, does not have Pink IC ( Singaporean ) , she will not be able to go up your room.

ya... Fragrance need 2 IC liao... 81 need 2 IC also, but they only need to see the 2nd IC... but i guess it is just a matter of time... and worse is more such hotels are halfway being build, where got business? if depend on tourist where got enough business?

Question: if I wanna F*** a tourist how? she will not have pink IC... and maybe can't do it at her hotel room... (it is not that I had, but just wanna ask first, in case such opportunities come)

torrokey
09-01-2011, 02:55 PM
If you want to f* a tourist, think they can still allow her to enter using her passport.

ya... Fragrance need 2 IC liao... 81 need 2 IC also, but they only need to see the 2nd IC... but i guess it is just a matter of time... and worse is more such hotels are halfway being build, where got business? if depend on tourist where got enough business?

Question: if I wanna F*** a tourist how? she will not have pink IC... and maybe can't do it at her hotel room... (it is not that I had, but just wanna ask first, in case such opportunities come)

apple25
11-01-2011, 07:56 AM
KNN. then what about the small OMO type of hotel? think i better try backpackers inn now! :mad: