PDA

View Full Version : How Many Holes In A DAY?

tan-tan
17-12-2010, 03:37 AM
Hesitated for a long time before I decided to start this thread because I think what I did was very foolish. Anyway, just to share and hope to hear from bros with similar experience.

I have read in this forum about how many times can a man have sex in a day and I wonder if anyone has SLEPT with multiple women in a day.

In my late twenties, I had a good paying job and a nice girlfriend. People around think that I am a nice man without knowing my cheonging activities. It all started when I became better friends with a senior business associate (also my cheong buddy) and from there I experienced the variations of the sex industry.

So here is to share the fateful monday that I spent 1/3 of my monthly salary. Why foolish? Got girlfriend still waste that kind of $$$. Spend money, exhaust energy and donate all my sperms.

9AM - Hole#1 (FOC)
On my job, I move around the island quite a bit to visit my clients. That morning, I was stepping out of the office when my girlfriend who was clearing her annual leave called.

Girlfriend:Very boring at home. You can "eat snake" or not?

Tan:Call you if can. Now going to meet customer.

When I driving, the customer called to postpone the meeting so I decided to "eat snake" at my girlfriend's house. Reach her house shortly and she was alone at home. Why waste the privacy so we had a quick one.

11AM - Hole#2 ($120 + $10 tips + $76 for 2 pax)
The plan to have lunch with girlfriend before going back to office was interrupted when buddy called.

Buddy:Brother! Di dou lo? Ai go rub mai?

Tan:Wah! 7 early 8 early on a monday meh.

Buddy:Back itchy lah... last week I blanjah you, this week you blanjah me lah.

Tan:Ok lor... where?

Buddy: Same place. I call and make booking first. 30mins, can?

Tan:ON!

We met at 11:15am sharp at the health center. He booked a tua neh neh for me (buddy know my taste) and after massage, I took a full course for $120.

Must go sleep liow! If respond good, I finish up the rest tomorrow.

argus
17-12-2010, 07:04 AM
Does having a 1m3f experience count?

smokyluke
17-12-2010, 07:14 AM
ev' guy in this world has done that b4... some casanova would meet 3-4 ladies, all FOC. That happens too

BiRd13
17-12-2010, 09:10 AM
I think that's common... Does going for FL counts too?

Morning - Sex with OC
After lunch - Quickie with colleague
Tea Break - Went look for massage + FJ
Evening - Meet FB for sex
Night - Go home and continue session with OC

naturegreen
17-12-2010, 09:24 AM
wa after bonking your girlfriend, still got energy go bonk massage lady. Thumbs up. lol ;)

tan-tan
17-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Bro argus, 3 holes in one day at one time. U good man!

Bro smokyluke, the casanova has 3-4. What about u?

Bro BiRd13, FL also got hole mah so of course count lah. That is 4 u have!

Bro naturegreen, late 20s still quite active leh.

1PM - Hole#3 ($150 + $20 tips)
After massage we lunch at the food court and buddy got a call from the VP of a broking house.

Buddy:Ong wants to blanjah us at geylang.

Tan:Blanjah you or us?

Buddy:Told him you are with me then he say come along.

Tan:He tio bey bio is it?

Buddy:He make quite a bit from the IPO.

Tan:Wah! Got good lobang never gai xiao.

Since got people pay, we go lor. Met Ong at L28 about 1 plus. Buddy and Ong busy making their request to the OKT. Of course Buddy also place order for me. We TCSS at the sofa waiting for our orders to arrive. Then 1 by 1 go upstairs to the room. I give the girl $20 tip in the room and Ong settle the rest at the counter.

I am suppose to be working but no productivity for the whole morning. Better go back to office before boss look for me.

Update the rest after work.

duguwuti
17-12-2010, 12:15 PM
This incident reminds me of my good old days - hahaha

Kudos to U,TS

BiRd13
17-12-2010, 12:56 PM
wa after bonking your girlfriend, still got energy go bonk massage lady. Thumbs up. lol ;)

Bro...that is an example =X Not really my 'sexperience' =D

This incident reminds me of my good old days - hahaha

Kudos to U,TS

Yup yup... Old days of about 20 or so, still can la... Now ar... 3-4 diff girl in a day is very good liao....

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Bro BiRd13, how are you? :) you can direct him to the enjoyable interesting thread of the good old days.

TS, good questions. Kuddos to you. :D;)

LucasDeFucker
17-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Yup yup... Old days of about 20 or so, still can la... Now ar... 3-4 diff girl in a day is very good liao....[/QUOTE]

Ya agreed with bro bird13... It beri easy to 3 or more gals to fuck a day... As long as u r a player n have the energy to play... ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-12-2010, 01:09 PM
If time allowed. 2 different local chicks per days is heaven send. :D:p

tan-tan
17-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Of course we all young before lah! Can bros try to share in line with thread title?

I think this is a good example! :D At a glance can tell how many holes and the time of visit. :cool:

Morning - Sex with OC

Johanna
17-12-2010, 01:39 PM
TS, your job very shiok leh very flexible....really admire :)

lee2001sg
17-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Next day definately cockcramp.:D Ouch! Ouch!:p

BiRd13
17-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Bro BiRd13, how are you? :) you can direct him to the enjoyable interesting thread of the good old days.

Fine man... Long time no see... Busy f**ing?lol...

Ya agreed with bro bird13... It beri easy to 3 or more gals to fuck a day... As long as u r a player n have the energy to play... ;)

Yeah... =)

If time allowed. 2 different local chicks per days is heaven send.

Bro... I believe if one really want it, can de =)

FilaNuke
17-12-2010, 02:43 PM

Morning - Sex with OC

Wah!! Power la..! Casanova..!

wavelet
17-12-2010, 03:46 PM

Morning - Sex with OC

Wah..respect you man....I'll be shooting air only by tea break...

naturegreen
17-12-2010, 03:51 PM
You guys damn power. For me only at most 2 different girls in 1 night about more than 10 years ago but at same place - chalet(but not orgy chalet hor). It was a gathering, drinking session, after brought the 1st girl up to the room for a bonking session, another prettier girl came and I was stuck to her and she spent the night with me after everyone was intoxicated.

AmericanExpress
17-12-2010, 04:45 PM
my ex gf was station overseas for 6 months. happened to coincide 1 business trip to where she was as only there for a night. she agree to meet at my hotel as nice suite. got a call early evening profusely apologetic ex claims she could not make it (not a big thing as i was around less than 24hrs)

dig a small grave as i proceeded to a brothel. had 2 shots and missed calls during that 2 hour fun. ex playing a joke on me and on her way to see me. having a very sexual relationship she knows my libido. me being away from her didn't help. from 11pm to 4am we managed 2 and half rounds i was exhausted and had a morning flight soon after. got back to singers and my nose bled for 2 nights, maybe exhaustion i suppose. suicidal. never again.

tan-tan
17-12-2010, 04:45 PM
You guys damn power. For me only at most 2 different girls in 1 night about more than 10 years ago but at same place - chalet(but not orgy chalet hor). It was a gathering, drinking session, after brought the 1st girl up to the room for a bonking session, another prettier girl came and I was stuck to her and she spent the night with me after everyone was intoxicated.

Kumsia kumsia! Finally a matching post to the thread title. :D:D

tan-tan
17-12-2010, 04:51 PM
dig a small grave as i proceeded to a brothel. had 2 shots and missed calls during that 2 hour fun. ex playing a joke on me and on her way to see me. having a very sexual relationship she knows my libido. me being away from her didn't help. from 11pm to 4am we managed 2 and half rounds i was exhausted and had a morning flight soon after.

Kumsia bro Amex for sharing. That's 2 holes in a day. 1 public and 1 private.:D:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Fine man... Long time no see... Busy f**ing?lol...
Yeah... =)
Bro... I believe if one really want it, can de =)

Busy babysitting sister and her friends. She's back for X'mas :o

BiRd13
17-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Busy babysitting sister and her friends. She's back for X'mas :o

woo...got steamy story?lol...
enjoy man...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-12-2010, 05:23 PM
woo...got steamy story?lol...
enjoy man...

Got..Almost everyday I boiling with steam...chaperoning these girls :D:p

twinshot
17-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Wifey in the morning before work
FL lunchtime
FL #2 in the evening
It was a good day :)

tan-tan
17-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Now I also lost liow!

Got babysitting with sisters and got steamy stories. So how many holes altogether huh??:confused:

If not sharing the stories here, maybe should use PM.

No offense but as TS, I hope to encourage relevant contributions.:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-12-2010, 09:02 PM
.....No offense but as TS, I hope to encourage relevant contributions.:D

Bro tan-tan, noted with thanks :)
Up you as a gesture of my apology :o
Have a nice weekend! :D

Chery QQ
17-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Just bonking without cumming counted or not?

During my wild young days have done a hexe-orang (6) entries at a mass-O party but only cummed twice with 2 different gals (of cos was capped).

There were 9 gals and 10 guys that night.... wild wild wet !

My only issue was that is not easy to cum when having so many people around.... 1 shot was done in the hall when my sperm was at full tank but second shot was done away from all in the room. In between I also did with 4 others but not able to cum.

tan-tan
17-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Bro tan-tan, noted with thanks
Up you as a gesture of my apology :o
Have a nice weekend! :D

You are the man! A respectable style worthy as a role model. :cool:

A nice weekend to you, bro ichigo! :D

tan-tan
18-12-2010, 03:49 AM
Wifey in the morning before work
FL lunchtime
FL #2 in the evening
It was a good day :)

You are a lucky dick! 3 holes and all FOC!

Just bonking without cumming counted or not?

During my wild young days have done a hexe-orang (6) entries at a mass-O party but only cummed twice with 2 different gals (of cos was capped).

There were 9 gals and 10 guys that night.... wild wild wet !

In between I also did with 4 others but not able to cum.

Bravo Cherry QQ! Not many bros tried orgy.

Counted! Why did you score 6 out of 9 and not 9 out of 9?

3PM - Hole#4 ($200 + $20 tips)
My seat not even warm and I got a call from another OKT (buddy introduce one and specialize in ang mos).

OKT:Call you last week no answer.

Tan:Busy lah.

OKT:Australian, 19 yrs old, big boobs, ai mai?

Tan:Tomorrow can?

OKT:She last day here.

Tan:What time got slot?

OKT:3:30pm can?

Tan:Ok. Reach call you.

Tell my boss I got meeting and a mad rush to hotelx. Call OKT for room number and my little bro closed his fourth deal of the day.

BiRd13
18-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Ok... Below is one of mine few months back...

Had spend overnight with OC, and of course had a great time...
Morning wakie, go for another 3 round, before heading to work...
Reach office, saw one of my ex who's working around the area, and had a quickie with her in the usual toilet we often went...

Lunch time, went out with a colleague for breakfast, and had a quickie with her in car...

Got a sales appointment going on, and met up with my client in the late afternoon, and not to say, 1-2 round with her in hotel... (She complain I go only 2 times...)

Anyway, evening meet up with FB for few round again, (Already dripping instead of shooting le...) before heading back to hotel to meet my OC...

sissy
18-12-2010, 01:28 PM

Reach office, saw one of my ex who's working around the area, and had a quickie with her in the usual toilet we often went...

Lunch time, went out with a colleague for breakfast, and had a quickie with her in car...

Got a sales appointment going on, and met up with my client in the late afternoon, and not to say, 1-2 round with her in hotel... (She complain I go only 2 times...)

Anyway, evening meet up with FB for few round again, (Already dripping instead of shooting le...) before heading back to hotel to meet my OC...

You must have done at least 10 rounds in 5 different holes. You cock not sore meh :D:D:D

TheGreatOne
18-12-2010, 01:52 PM
my most max partners in a day consists of:

1. Minah 'friend' - Sms me in the morning asking what I was doing and arranged a meetup at 12pm. Took her to GL H81 for a 2 hrs and rammed her twice.

2. FB aka 'girlfriend' - Met her after her work around 6.30pm, proceed to love nest at L area H81 for 2 hrs. Only one round spent with duration around an hr plus foreplay.

3. OC aka wifey - Reached home around 11pm to find her preparing to sleep, brushing her teeth, applying lotions etc in just a singlet and sexy black panty. Can't resist the sight and rammed her once more, with all holes violated. Bo bian need more varieties as I was already quite spent during the day's activities. Lasted till 12am+, washed up and zonked off to dreamland.

allen3128
18-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Three......

First sessions was with two FL in a double session.....

Then at home with OC who wanted it....:)

tan-tan
19-12-2010, 03:48 AM
Till date.......

9 holes & above: Waiting for superman!!
8 holes:Waiting for the man!!
7 holes: tan-tan
6 holes: Cherry QQ (orgy)
5 holes: bird13
4 holes: 0
3 holes: argus, twinshot, TheGreatOne, allen3128
2 holes: naturegreen, AmericanExpress
1 hole: Stay home and be a good boy.

my most max partners in a day consists of:

1. Minah 'friend'

2. FB aka 'girlfriend'

3. OC aka wifey

Solid bro TheGreatOne! This kind of life is what all man wants. More than one but not too many to handle.

Three......

First sessions was with two FL in a double session.....

Then at home with OC who wanted it....:)

Sounds like bro allen3128 not very active with OC. :D

Classified as 5 but very unclear.

1. OC = wife (unless you mean something else). At last you go back to sleep with your OC at hotel?? You couple live in a hotel??

2. Ex around the area sounds ok. The usual toilet? Unless same building same floor (must be executive toilet or no privacy).

3. Colleague also no problem. Have breakfast at lunch time is weird.

4. Client. Meeting usually at one party's office and not in hotel.

5. FB.

630PM Hole#5 ($150 +$20 tip)
Return to office after bidding the Australian farewell. Do some followup on customers until about 6pm. Another OKT called, this one supply holes only from neighbour country.

OKT:you kong ma?

Tan:Of course.

OKT:Ipoh girl, want to try?

Tan:Big or not?

OKT:Bao you cannot hold with one hand.

Tan:My hand very big leh.

OKT:You can hold with one hand no need to pay.

Big boobs vulnerability is what kill me because my girlfriend only B cup. So I took the offer and drive to the hotel. 2 very big papayas is worth the money.

Finish up Hole 6 & 7 tomorrow.

bigthree
19-12-2010, 10:03 AM

Round 1
sexy MILF client during lunch
Round 2
28 yrs old colleague after work
Round 3
FB called while driving, diverted n meet her at our usual "war zone"
Round 4
reach home, OC said she's horny.. after 4 rounds of desirable sexual outlet.. i wouldnt wanna anymore.. that's my max..!!

tan-tan
20-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Kumsia bro bigthree for sharing! That fill the 4 hole gap.:D

Latest update.....

4 holes: bigthree

11PM Hole#6 & Hole#7 ($500 each)
At the hotel lobby after my papaya meal about 7:30pm, buddy called again.

Buddy:Brother! Towkay say happy hour tonight leh! I on the way liow!

Tan: Not yet makan leh!

Buddy:Makan what lah! There got fruits can eat until you lao sai! Hurry up hor, towkay tan si bei ku liow!

Tan:Ok,ok.

Towkay was a long time friend with buddy and always blanjah us to happy hour. Free drink and singing. Just pay $50 tip to the girl who let you play with her neh neh.

In the room, mamasan bring in about 8 girls. That day the xiao long nu all si bei tua liap and we end up with 2 girls each. Also the girls very commando and we all had a good time. At 9:30pm towkay pay the bill then we all go supper. Take a few girls out for supper is normal but I strike a deal with the 2 tua neh neh for a night at $500 each.

After supper everyone go take care themselves. My 2 commando play with me until after 5am. Sleep a while and call back to office for urgent leave.

The fateful day ended at 11am. My pocket got a big hole and my brother is all dehydrated. Cheonging was then cut down by 80% for the next 2 months.

Regret? No. Worth to be crazy for once but will not do it again.:D

unfit
20-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Kumsia bro bigthree for sharing! That fill the 4 hole gap.:D

Latest update.....

4 holes: bigthree

11PM Hole#6 & Hole#7 ($500 each)
At the hotel lobby after my papaya meal about 7:30pm, buddy called again.

Buddy:Brother! Towkay say happy hour tonight leh! I on the way liow!

Tan: Not yet makan leh!

Buddy:Makan what lah! There got fruits can eat until you lao sai! Hurry up hor, towkay tan si bei ku liow!

Tan:Ok,ok.

Towkay was a long time friend with buddy and always blanjah us to happy hour. Free drink and singing. Just pay $50 tip to the girl who let you play with her neh neh.

In the room, mamasan bring in about 8 girls. That day the xiao long nu all si bei tua liap and we end up with 2 girls each. Also the girls very commando and we all had a good time. At 9:30pm towkay pay the bill then we all go supper. Take a few girls out for supper is normal but I strike a deal with the 2 tua neh neh for a night at $500 each.

After supper everyone go take care themselves. My 2 commando play with me until after 5am. Sleep a while and call back to office for urgent leave.

The fateful day ended at 11am. My pocket got a big hole and my brother is all dehydrated. Cheonging was then cut down by 80% for the next 2 months.

Regret? No. Worth to be crazy for once but will not do it again.:D
Bro...you are a SUPERMAN!

Uncle unfit only can do 3 shots in 24 hours...

Cheers...

VOLTZ91
20-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Bro, solid man u are. I can manage only 5 at best in a night when I was at late 20s. Now 30s... cannot fathom.

tan-tan
20-12-2010, 01:11 AM
Bro...you are a SUPERMAN!

Uncle unfit only can do 3 shots in 24 hours...

Cheers...

Haha.... bro unfit is uncle liow, so is bro tan-tan lah!

When you not uncle yet, never cheong more than 3 holes (3 different women) in 1 day meh?

Don't kei kei hor! :D:D

allen3128
20-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Bro tan-tan,

Wow, you are great....envious.

Thanks for your comments on me....Its not that I do it less often with OC....after years of marriage, its getting a bit routine, so need some extra spark to put life back....hahaha

BiRd13
20-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Classified as 5 but very unclear.
1. OC = wife (unless you mean something else). At last you go back to sleep with your OC at hotel?? You couple live in a hotel??

2. Ex around the area sounds ok. The usual toilet? Unless same building same floor (must be executive toilet or no privacy).

3. Colleague also no problem. Have breakfast at lunch time is weird.

4. Client. Meeting usually at one party's office and not in hotel.

5. FB.

Your doubts =)
1) Oops. I thought OC means gf/wife =X Anyway, in this case is my gf... She's here for business trip, hence stayed in hotel during this period. Btw, she's from Hong Kong.

2) The building I'm in is still quite new. A total of 5 storey, and 6 office per floor. However, in the whole buding, I guess less than 10 company. Each floor have 2 set of toilets (Set=1 Male and 1 Female) which is at both end. Our 'regular' toilet is at 4th floor, right side of it. Why? As 4th floor only have one company, which is at far left. Hence common sense that they will use the left hand toilet, instead of walking all over to right hand toilet, to release. unless like us? =X

3) Sorry. Typo. Should be Lunch... and not breakfast...

4) Usually I met client up for lunch/tea break. Sometimes office though... But if for tea break/lunch, will go for transit, before heading back =)

You must have done at least 10 rounds in 5 different holes. You cock not sore meh

Not really la... Just body aching ba... haha

Toyota Honda
20-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Few years ago when I was very on and fierce, I had 5 gfs at the same time.

One fine day when my parents were not in town during my Uni days, I brought home my pretty and voluptous sch mate home to stay over, did her once we slept and once at 5am in the morning (1 girl down). Send her home around 8am then went to meet my girl no.2 for breakfast. After which, brought her home ard 10 and upped her (2 girls down). Send her home cos she has to accompany her mum shopping. Ard 2pm, met my girl no. 3, brought her la kopi then home to do her (3 girls down). After dinner with her, send her home to sleep. After that, met my girl no. 4 to sayang her cos never meet her the whole day, end up driving her to my house, watched porn and 'loved' her (4 girls down) like the way the porn is showing. Finally, picked myself up and send her home before 2330hrs.

I can get trophy or not?:D

tan-tan
20-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Latest update.....

5 holes: bird13, voltz91
4 holes: bigthree, Toyota Honda

Bro tan-tan,

Wow, you are great....envious.

Thanks for your comments on me....Its not that I do it less often with OC....after years of marriage, its getting a bit routine, so need some extra spark to put life back....hahaha

I believe everyone with an OC here share your sentiments.

That is why we are here in this forum, isn't it?:D

Your doubts =)
1) Oops. I thought OC means gf/wife =X Anyway, in this case is my gf... She's here for business trip, hence stayed in hotel during this period. Btw, she's from Hong Kong.

2) The building I'm in is still quite new. A total of 5 storey, and 6 office per floor. However, in the whole buding, I guess less than 10 company. Each floor have 2 set of toilets (Set=1 Male and 1 Female) which is at both end. Our 'regular' toilet is at 4th floor, right side of it. Why? As 4th floor only have one company, which is at far left. Hence common sense that they will use the left hand toilet, instead of walking all over to right hand toilet, to release. unless like us? =X

3) Sorry. Typo. Should be Lunch... and not breakfast...

4) Usually I met client up for lunch/tea break. Sometimes office though... But if for tea break/lunch, will go for transit, before heading back =)

Thanks for the clarification bro! You are another lucky dick... 5 holer and FOC!:D

Few years ago when I was very on and fierce, I had 5 gfs at the same time.

One fine day when my parents were not in town during my Uni days, I brought home my pretty and voluptous sch mate home to stay over, did her once we slept and once at 5am in the morning (1 girl down). Send her home around 8am then went to meet my girl no.2 for breakfast. After which, brought her home ard 10 and upped her (2 girls down). Send her home cos she has to accompany her mum shopping. Ard 2pm, met my girl no. 3, brought her la kopi then home to do her (3 girls down). After dinner with her, send her home to sleep. After that, met my girl no. 4 to sayang her cos never meet her the whole day, end up driving her to my house, watched porn and 'loved' her (4 girls down) like the way the porn is showing. Finally, picked myself up and send her home before 2330hrs.

I can get trophy or not?

Kumsia bro Toyota Honda for sharing. Young and fierce man!!

But hor.... you very unfair leh. 5gf and you left 1 unserviced.
And all bros here must be waiting to help.:D

Trophy? I got no power. If have, sure give you.:D

Toyota Honda
20-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Kumsia bro Toyota Honda for sharing. Young and fierce man!!

But hor.... you very unfair leh. 5gf and you left 1 unserviced.
And all bros here must be waiting to help.:D

Trophy? I got no power. If have, sure give you.:D

That one code red mah. How to give? I dun cheong red light traffic one.

Yup, those were the days. Can get girls so easily. And all so horny for me too. :p

tan-tan
20-12-2010, 05:52 PM
That one code red mah. How to give? I dun cheong red light traffic one.

Yup, those were the days. Can get girls so easily. And all so horny for me too. :p

OIC... better not to cheong ang teng! :eek:

You must be from a well off family that owns 2 cars (your nick) and very charismatic too to have so many girls throwing at you.:D

tan-tan
21-12-2010, 12:34 AM
No bros with 8 or 9 holes sharing??:p

Toyota Honda
21-12-2010, 11:19 AM
You must be from a well off family that owns 2 cars (your nick) and very charismatic too to have so many girls throwing at you.:D

Bro, if well to do, my nick would have been Ferrari Lambo or even Rolls Royce Bentley. I am a good listener to girls. And thats how I win their trust.

If we talk about charisma etc, I am just a soldier compared to the many Generals in here.

BTW, guys can actually shoot so many times like up to 6-7 times? I ever heard of a friend's friend's friend's friend shooting blood after hj himself for the 7th time within 3 hours while watching porn. End up in hospital. Any bros can confirm?

TheGreatOne
21-12-2010, 01:34 PM
No bros with 8 or 9 holes sharing??:p

imho, those who asked for 8-9holes are like greedy man going in restaurant ordering 8-9 full course dinner but end up can't finish.

shiok meh? :D sometimes just enough is good enough.

any bros agree?

tan-tan
21-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Bro, if well to do, my nick would have been Ferrari Lambo or even Rolls Royce Bentley. I am a good listener to girls. And thats how I win their trust.

You drive in uni. days. My nick then was SBS-TIBS.:D

imho, those who asked for 8-9holes are like greedy man going in restaurant ordering 8-9 full course dinner but end up can't finish.

any bros agree?

Can't agree more! Day to day life of course cannot eat like that. Little bro where can tahan?

My 7 hole day was unplanned. It just happened.:cool:

84gunner
21-12-2010, 10:43 PM
BTW, guys can actually shoot so many times like up to 6-7 times? I ever heard of a friend's friend's friend's friend shooting blood after hj himself for the 7th time within 3 hours while watching porn. End up in hospital. Any bros can confirm?

Hahaha!!! When I saw this post, I really burst out laughing! Wah lau, that guy is also really unusual. Watch porn and hj for 7 times in 3 hours? I think for me, at most, after hj 2 times, sian liaoz, will turn off the porn already.

I even remember, when I was in poly, I got "license" to watch porn in my parents' room. Those days are VCRs. Cos tat time just started R (later re-classified as RA) movies, I brought back Basic Instinct, the 1st R movie screened in SG. My parents, including my Mum, was excited, she said she never watched before, what R movies is like, what's the hype all about that the whole SG is having controversy. Then, my parents told me, wanna watch, watch in their bedroom, my younger bro is several years my junior. Since I got lobang to bring home, that means I also have lobangs to watch outside. Better to watch at home than watch outside, cos higher risk of getting caught by police.

Watching porn in my parents' room became a regular activity for some time. I remember there was once, after hj, I layed on the bed continue watching, but I somehow fell asleep. Then my dad came back, saw me sleeping and the porn still on! He said, I the can, got pple, especially me, teenager, can watch porn until sleep, hahaha.

Anyway, for shooting blood, I also heard during NS, a fellow platoon mate said his friend hj so much until shoot blood. Seems the doctor said no big problem, just gotta stay away from hj / any sexual activity for some time, let little bro recover, give the factory some more time to produce stock again.

Last year, after Xmas n before New Year, after a bonking session, I went for traditional body massage (I'm not in SG). That period, I was not in good mood, and was bonking much more than my usual frequency, even went to a few cities to visit / catch up with friends that haven't met for some time. Besides eating, drinking and chatting, there's also bonking. After the traditional massage session, where I spent quite some time laying on my body to have my back massaged, I went to toilet to pee. Before peeing, I saw my pee hole very red, as if there is stain of blood, quite bright some more. After peeing, it's not so red, I think the blood was washed off by the pee. I didn't feel uncomfortable in any other way, but told myself gotta observe little bro next few days. Next morning, when I woke up and went toilet, I saw a drop of blood stain on my underwear, happen that I was wearing white colour. I was damn worried and went to see a local doctor. The doctor simply said, it seems my sex life is too frequent (directly translated, and the doctor also put it in polite yet professional way), or recently it exceeded my normal frequency. It's better to maintain a moderate frequency. Abstaining for too long is also not good, too much within a short time span is also not good. It's not a big problem, but if I'm still worried, he can do some clinical and blood tests to check for STDs.

The blood is because the "base, or raw material" of our cum is actually blood. It is after going through some "manufacturing process" in our body that our cum is not red when we ejaculate or pre-cum. Now I understand why we say "flesh and blood" when we talk about our children / descendants. The blood is excreted because there is no more "stock" of "finished product" in the "factory", but other parts of the body is still pushing some "stock" out of the "factory". Therefore, even the "raw material" gets sent out. We did not give our body enough time to "manufacture" the "raw material" into "finished product" yet, before shooting out.

Loverboy000
22-12-2010, 09:22 AM

any bros agree?
Brother..... Ya lo, want to go so many 'holes' shiok meh?
Just one ultimate hole, make full use of it, that shiokness will be unspeakable....of cos must see whose hole it belong to la. :D

Toyota Honda
22-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Brother..... Ya lo, want to go so many 'holes' shiok meh?
Just one ultimate hole, make full use of it, that shiokness will be unspeakable....of cos must see whose hole it belong to la. :D

Bro,

If you are given the chance to have 7 free holes, would you want to have it? Or daily eat Abalone only.. :confused:

Toyota Honda
22-12-2010, 12:37 PM
The blood is because the "base, or raw material" of our cum is actually blood. It is after going through some "manufacturing process" in our body that our cum is not red when we ejaculate or pre-cum. Now I understand why we say "flesh and blood" when we talk about our children / descendants. The blood is excreted because there is no more "stock" of "finished product" in the "factory", but other parts of the body is still pushing some "stock" out of the "factory". Therefore, even the "raw material" gets sent out. We did not give our body enough time to "manufacture" the "raw material" into "finished product" yet, before shooting out.

Ya, I also heard about a myth that if you leave your sperm out for a period of time, it will become blood. Any bros here wanna be the mythbusters of SBF?

bigangry
22-12-2010, 03:10 PM
my oc check how much i cum everynight... so i can only have multiple holes when i play golf.. haha

tan-tan
22-12-2010, 04:45 PM
my oc check how much i cum everynight... so i can only have multiple holes when i play golf.. haha

Found a way to get you listed, dual listing some more.:D

19 holes: bigangry
9 holes: Waiting for superman!!
5 holes: bird13, voltz91
1 hole: bigangry

Anymore bros like to share???:D

habbomall
23-12-2010, 04:53 AM
Last time i am from event company so have to fly everytime.

My record for thie is 5 holes in 1 days

Moring 6am at china with gal book last night last shoot leave to airport

12/1pm reach singapore 4 hr before fly over to puket.go gf house.

9.30pm(thai time) at puket massage

11pm alcompany client go for soppy massage

12.30 patong beach drink after it client treat 1 KO 1 shoot sleep like pig.

time maybe wrong becuase it happen 4 year back.

Toyota Honda
23-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Last time i am from event company so have to fly everytime.

My record for thie is 5 holes in 1 days

Moring 6am at china with gal book last night last shoot leave to airport

12/1pm reach singapore 4 hr before fly over to puket.go gf house.

9.30pm(thai time) at puket massage

11pm alcompany client go for soppy massage

12.30 patong beach drink after it client treat 1 KO 1 shoot sleep like pig.

time maybe wrong becuase it happen 4 year back.

Bro, U could hev gotten the highest sex mile record if you had bonked n sg that day when you are back. Can hit 3 countries in 1 day/. I am trying to do that in Jan.

Flying to bkk then down to KL within the same day. want to see if can hit 1 gal per country in sg before starting on my asian sex cum biz sex tour.

tan-tan
23-12-2010, 02:35 PM
HALL OF HOLES
19 holes: bigangry
5 holes: bird13, voltz91, habbomall (3 ctry)

Bro habbomall, u have good stamina! I usually feel tired after a flight.:o

Good luck to Bro Toyota Honda on yr Jan trip!

bigangry
23-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Bro, U could hev gotten the highest sex mile record if you had bonked n sg that day when you are back. Can hit 3 countries in 1 day/. I am trying to do that in Jan.

Flying to bkk then down to KL within the same day. want to see if can hit 1 gal per country in sg before starting on my asian sex cum biz sex tour.

haha sex miles.. steady ;)

tan-tan
26-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Any bros got lucky with 8 or 9 holes over Christmas?:D:D:D

tan-tan
25-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Reviving this thread to see if any bros got interesting experience to share. :D

NOT HOW MANY TIMES U CUM, IS HOW MANY HOLES U POKED IN 1 DAY!!

HALL OF HOLES
19th hole: bigangry (golf)
5 holes: bird13, voltz91, habbomall (3 ctry)