PDA

View Full Version : <ASK> Thai Massage

shiroc
16-12-2010, 09:55 AM
hi all, where to find the best thai massage in singapore ?

Zemgo
16-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Buy the new paper. :(

SirDennis
17-12-2010, 12:56 AM
I think most thai massage places quite similar. Kallang MRT area has 3 or 4 shops, Temple St Chinatown has 2 shops.

For actual Thai Massage, I find The Massage Authentic one on Temple St does the most proper Thai massage moves and positions. I like they are young (under 25 PRC and Local girls- NO SPECIALS) too. Their Thai oil massage is not as relaxing as other Thai ladies I've tried. The do give my bottom a nice rub though :)

For Thai oil massage, I've found 2 ladies this year who have given such a soothing massage that I've fallen asleep. One lady is back in Thailand now, and the other is in one of the Kallang shops.

shiroc
20-12-2010, 10:06 AM
I think most thai massage places quite similar. Kallang MRT area has 3 or 4 shops, Temple St Chinatown has 2 shops.

For actual Thai Massage, I find The Massage Authentic one on Temple St does the most proper Thai massage moves and positions. I like they are young (under 25 PRC and Local girls- NO SPECIALS) too. Their Thai oil massage is not as relaxing as other Thai ladies I've tried. The do give my bottom a nice rub though :)

For Thai oil massage, I've found 2 ladies this year who have given such a soothing massage that I've fallen asleep. One lady is back in Thailand now, and the other is in one of the Kallang shops.

nice share man :)

milimili
20-12-2010, 01:04 PM
can share which shop in kallang & lady name? tks

Audacity
20-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Seems like majority of the skilful Thai masseuses are over 30yo. :( I wonder whether there are any massage joints with younger and gd-looking ones.

keekookee
22-12-2010, 01:34 PM
I frequent one near little India.. They do have young good looking ones.. It is clean

kb77
22-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Hi Bros,
Needed some massage and Thai massage sounds good. Pls pm me the one in kallang and little India.

Thanks and cheers
Kb77

fiatgp
23-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Bro, go vivocity "Thai Odessy" hard authentic thai massage.

johnn
23-12-2010, 02:02 PM
I frequent one near little India.. They do have young good looking ones.. It is clean
bro is it perak rd, dunlop st.
Many shop house joint there, can see gals sit outside.
Clean joint, hardly do hj.
No bathing facilities,
run down, make shift reno.

I prefer nature authetic at lor 1
and loy kratong at aljunied mrt.
Well established, many yrs.
Latter with steam n bathing.
Economical price.

buzzcheong
23-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Bro ts, you can consider cozy spa at marina country club. Their price for 45min is 48 dollar,for that kind of money, you can use the jacuzzi,steam and have some food at the cafe follow by a movie at tv room.

clawhammer
04-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Hi All,

had a Massage recomended by Bro Johnn. this is the real deal Thai style massage, meaning one get bent too all types of angle and the muscle is pushed/massaged, this is a clean massage, you will come out pleased. JG included....
Nothing much to write about except that this is a real Thai massage and you will come out rejuvenated!

RTF: Yes

sgplaymaster
04-01-2011, 12:24 AM
The thai massage shop at temple st (beside indian temple) have lots of young prc, malaysian n some local malay gals. I have been a regular there n most of them can give quite good thai massage. The price is $70 for 1.5hrs (must request over the counter for discount, normal price is $75 for 1.5 hrs) that comes with hot tower face cleansing n face massage, can really makes u feel damn refresh!

The thai massage shop at kallang mrt area r mostly old aunties. I been to 1 shop but nothing to shout abt n price also not cheap $40 for 1 hr. Went to take a look at other shops n mostly all aunties of 40s.

owen10
04-01-2011, 03:24 AM
bro is it perak rd, dunlop st.
Many shop house joint there, can see gals sit outside.
Clean joint, hardly do hj.
No bathing facilities,
run down, make shift reno.

I prefer nature authetic at lor 1
and loy kratong at aljunied mrt.
Well established, many yrs.
Latter with steam n bathing.
Economical price.

Yes, there are many thai joints in Little India to choose fr. But not all the Thais can do an awesome Thai massage. havin tried some of those joints, i feel some of these gals come here mainly 'pian jia' only. they may have some massage experience back home but their skills may not be up to the standards. as in, they may be trained the basics but may not have the required training n certification. to be fair i've also tried some who are really good.

looks n cleanliness wise, gotta compromise. most of these masseuse are MILFs in their mid 30s n above whose looks, many CMI. which is why many samsters, incl me tend to appreciate PRCs whom many still manage to look good even in their 40s (ok lah, dun talk abt plastic surgery). occasionally u can still find a SYT or 2, depending on yr luck.

what i really dislike abt these Little India joints is the cleanliness ... or the lack of it. there are so many customers everyday, much of the bulk r foreign workers (no offence hor). n many of these shops try to save costs, usually they do not change the bed or pillow sheets for the next customer. what's more, Thai massage usually have to apply oil, n very often you can feel yrslf lying on an oily bed. if u want somethg economical like $40, n dont mind the cleanliness then try bu all means. otherwise, u may feel better forking out $50-60 to go for the more upmarket ones.

phallus
04-01-2011, 07:35 AM
Just want to add on and share, coz I passion for Thai traditional massage.

2nd to what snr Bro Owen had said, skills wise those ard Little India may not be on par to std. Those I had try mention they got certs from 'Wat Poa', basic maybe (not sure spelling, but is a famous Thai traditional massage training center in Bangkok). However, we cant blanket all, I'm sure there are good ones.

Cleanliness wise, I'm quite firm on Bro Owen opinion ... most joints lack of it and certainly need improvement.

Somehow those that another snr Bro Johnn mentioned ard Kallang/Geylang, I had better luck and have had good experience. Cleanliness slightly better but skill wise somehow I feel better coz maybe I guess they are more well established. But looks wise, sry mostly like aunty cmi, worst then those at little india. But who cares, I only there for massage.

Guess you jus have to try yr luck & experience yrself based on feedbacks gathered.

hoosdathu
04-01-2011, 11:57 PM
i'd recommend the bedok home-based massage (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=120534), tried it myself.
cheap n good, value-for-money.
don't have all the fancy twisting cracking moves, but relaxing enough for me.

xchange
05-01-2011, 02:49 PM
i'd recommend the .....bedok home-based massage
Depends.
If you go to the little India joints, you can walk from shop to shop and choose the girl that you fancy.Its also 5 to 10 minutes walk from MRT.

The Bedok massage place is far away and you cannot choose.Even when they agree to your SMS on a particular person, they may assign you a different one.