PDA

View Full Version : Dong Men Cold Cold Green Green

spermlord
16-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Was at DONG MEN KTV just now, hopelessly empty! All the waitresses and waiter gona lose their jobs soon, pity them!

A walk across to Armani, wow...SO PACKED!!!!

:eek:

Death King
16-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Was at DONG MEN KTV just now, hopelessly empty! All the waitresses and waiter gona lose their jobs soon, pity them!

A walk across to Armani, wow...SO PACKED!!!!

:eek:

Bro u very sure DM can be so empty? Btw u r referring to the hall or room:confused:

Sammmysiao
16-12-2010, 12:29 PM
without support from big time spenders like property consultants, any ktv sure finish soon

When U finished they still standing strong.....hehehehe

DM bosses opening a Disco at Marnina offical opening next month....

MoralEpitome
16-12-2010, 12:44 PM
i already boycotted this place long ago...only fools like you spermlord still kbkb....do you know why their business bad? Becos their service suckz....do you know why their service suckz? Becos yes it is true the boss fugging earn so much money already they dun care anymore...and who says property consultants dun go there....i kow one who drives a porsche everyday there!

hangflower
16-12-2010, 02:44 PM
i already boycotted this place long ago...only fools like you spermlord still kbkb....do you know why their business bad? Becos their service suckz....do you know why their service suckz? Becos yes it is true the boss fugging earn so much money already they dun care anymore...and who says property consultants dun go there....i kow one who drives a porsche everyday there!

everything you also boy-cock... sipeh eh sai siah... knn