PDA

View Full Version : females in gangs

resistance1
15-12-2010, 04:10 PM
hey guys...isit true that if a female want to enter a gang she has to let each of the guy members fark?

cockenadan
15-12-2010, 04:14 PM
why bro? you want to join gang just to fark ger ah..:D

resistance1
15-12-2010, 04:18 PM
nope..just interested to understand how does the thing work lo...hehe..any idea?

Frankiestine
15-12-2010, 04:20 PM
What you mean how does it works? U don't know how your dick works??

resistance1
15-12-2010, 04:23 PM
as in is it true there's such thing? and is it the girl chooses the guys

pricky77
15-12-2010, 04:28 PM
ohh... if a guy join gangs, he gotta bend down n let other members poke his ass too

resistance1
15-12-2010, 04:28 PM
obviously talking abt females....read the thread topic

pricky77
15-12-2010, 04:34 PM
this reply is suan u de.

rob_onny
15-12-2010, 04:40 PM
My guess is...
TS is seriously considering of whether or not 2 apply as a gangster...
so that he may have chances 2 taste new comer's abalone... ;)

naturegreen
15-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Haha this thread is tickling me! :rolleyes:

alan0338
15-12-2010, 05:10 PM
since TS nv mention where, i would like to give my humble answer from my knowledge....in ZIMBAWE is yes....:D :D

sky_liner2
15-12-2010, 05:16 PM
and after you noe how it works???? you will join????

bigmannow
15-12-2010, 05:42 PM
join gang jus poke.... u poke i poke.:D

bastardball
15-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Very funny thread.....

Dunno where u got this idea from...why dun u check with ur source. I guess u have been watching too much movies or reading stories...

A girl join a gang to fuck others...and not to be fucked....get it!!! ;)

sibaysong4u
15-12-2010, 08:08 PM
You can make enquiry at www.369.com

kelchensx
15-12-2010, 08:23 PM
This thread is really funny . :rolleyes: :D

XEye
15-12-2010, 09:16 PM
TS, Who you hear it from ?

Coffee shop gossip ?

I also heard that if you tell the WL you are virgin, they will give you Ang Pao after the deed with you ...

I also heard that if girl had raw sex, she can just jump up and down after the deed to force the cum out and she will not get pregnant ...

Old people also say, if the woman is late with her period, eat pineapple and it will come ...

And also that eating Otar will give you Tao Lumpar ...

NB, grow up lar ...

handcell
15-12-2010, 09:20 PM
haha ..sibei funny........

spready
15-12-2010, 09:27 PM
hey guys...isit true that if a female want to enter a gang she has to let each of the guy members fark?

all i can say its not true....

but ur question really very funny..
really make me laugh..

cheers bro..:)

HitnRun
15-12-2010, 10:54 PM

Coffee shop gossip ?

I also heard that if you tell the WL you are virgin, they will give you Ang Pao after the deed with you ...

I also heard that if girl had raw sex, she can just jump up and down after the deed to force the cum out and she will not get pregnant ...

Old people also say, if the woman is late with her period, eat pineapple and it will come ...

NB, grow up lar ...

wah bro i see your post liao buay tahan laugh fking loud! u sibei good!:D

nosealedfate
15-12-2010, 11:17 PM

What if that is really the case hor... then might as well go join an all girl gang and then they will get us to poke all of them better right? Tall ones, short ones, plump ones, fat ones, skinny ones, dark ones, fair ones, ugly ones, pretty ones, old ones, young ones, pervert ones, psycho ones, freaky ones, gothic ones, wear specs ones, long hair ones, sort hair ones, dirty ones, slutty, ones, virgin ones, can't get enough ones, aks for money ones, sadist ones, horny ones, cold fish ones....

this thread so cute lah:D

Eric22
15-12-2010, 11:33 PM
I hate school holidays!!! :mad:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
16-12-2010, 12:00 AM
TS, go join the Scout or Boys Bridge la.

Fringe benefits: Longer live span, Foreseen future and freedom, Able to donate blood for a good cause, helping the needy and distress rather than causing distress, Healthy brotherhood, Fun activities, collecting badges instead of body bags and most important of it all: At your age, you will find Brownies are very Chio !!! :D:p

If you are a female, then become a Brownies :D:p

School holidays lots of outdoor activities and camping TOO...

Mrale
16-12-2010, 12:05 AM
or maybe u wanna join gang to go downtown east and stare stare look look?

lawrencex
16-12-2010, 12:15 AM
Wow.

You guys are a bunch of ASSHOLES.

He is just asking a question, and if you dunno the answer, then dont reply lah!!

So what if his question no head no tail?? He just clarifying the urban rumor, if yes then say if you dunno answer then STFU

I hate the fact that some samsters gang up and bully a newbie.

No wonder he stop replying yall, assholes.

/rant

lawrencex
16-12-2010, 12:16 AM

Coffee shop gossip ?

NB, grow up lar ...

Why you so pissed? Why call people grow up?

You from 369 ar? people got flame you, you shoot people like that?

What is the point of you answering TS with those sarcastic comments?

You think you got more reps then can interrogate TS like Sammyboy police ar??

DIPSHIT

tromba
16-12-2010, 12:18 AM
boy there is such a thing call smart can liao dun act smart

jasper10
16-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Why you so pissed? Why call people grow up?

You from 369 ar? people got flame you, you shoot people like that?

What is the point of you answering TS with those sarcastic comments?

You think you got more reps then can interrogate TS like Sammyboy police ar??

DIPSHIT

Good one bro... You are my idols!!!

pricky77
16-12-2010, 12:33 AM
This is a adult forum. We do not entertain nonsense thread. Agree folks!!

jasper10
16-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Bro TS, the way you ask this question I can know you are a small boy... But let me answer your question, actually can say is half true half not true, when my time I'm a gang member of 21, then I hear some of the gang member from 21 PHT say they bai roti their female gang member... But not only the PHT gang do that also got other gang do that... But all this is last time story Liao, now days more popular take barang chop chop...

HumpBackOak
16-12-2010, 12:43 AM
I hate the fact that some samsters gang up and bully a newbie.

No wonder he stop replying yall, assholes.

stupid questions deserve a stupid answer.

this is an adult forum. he should have asked that question in stomp.

lawrencex
16-12-2010, 12:45 AM
No one force you to accept his thread. You tink his thread stupid, then dao his thread la, let it die lo,

reply and suan TS, very big hor??

seriously man..

wa now got ppl zap me, like i give a shit...zap me doesnt make u less of an asshole

HumpBackOak
16-12-2010, 12:47 AM
No one force you to accept his thread. You tink his thread stupid, then dao his thread la, let it die lo,

reply and suan TS, very big hor??

seriously man..

says the guy who cannot stop increasing his font size.

put bigger words means you're right?

kingster
16-12-2010, 12:53 AM
why so angsty? Kena shoot only mah!

Hit0ri
16-12-2010, 02:04 AM
hahaha he deserve to be banned...

resistance1
16-12-2010, 03:19 AM
thanx lawrencex for speaking up for me and jasper for answering my queries.

it's ok if people think my question is funny, after all this is just an informal forum which do not require me to do an indepth thinking to phrase my questions. If phrasing of questions in a formal and more abstract English is required to prove my intelligence and age, I think we can stop the thread right at this post because I do not see the point in doing so, especially in a forum like this.

This isn't a ministerial forum which require me to use so many years of my education to ask a simple question. The use of proper language and tone in the proper place attributes to one's maturity and sound thinking.

Cheers

Jojolee
16-12-2010, 03:40 AM
Bro TS, the way you ask this question I can know you are a small boy... But let me answer your question, actually can say is half true half not true, when my time I'm a gang member of 21, then I hear some of the gang member from 21 PHT say they bai roti their female gang member... But not only the PHT gang do that also got other gang do that... But all this is last time story Liao, now days more popular take barang chop chop...

They did that? Serious? And when was that, I mean the time u in gangs? 5 years, 10 years ago?

xiaoboyboy
16-12-2010, 03:55 AM
Im not in anyone. but i do have alot friends from alot of gangs. even the recent downtown east slashing is by a famous gang in singapore, is my friend's territory people. as we all know, gang is by numbers. but they are seperated in locations.

For the girls.. nowadays they dont practice it anymore. like those kids with gf(s) one whole group go mall.. u know wad i mean..
And real gangster are full of respect, as i witnessed it. Real gangster do not go ard looking for ppl and accuse them of staring. in fact, they dont even have time for it. Those ginas/small frys who wanna make a name for themselves do those. the gang i mentioned abv, as in the location itself(cause there are alot of other locations), owns a whole row of vice along geylang. so that slashing case in particular, its v 1sided(as the victim always win as usual) cause the ppl i know in there, wont go ard with parang and slash people =.=

1 more thing, most real gangsters, have no or barely any tattoos(u will know if ur in a heirahy gang like desker airport changi teck whye, not a street gang=.=). and they drive ferraris, maserati or german-made cars like Z4 and SLK(check for number plate), not evos or worst, lancers.

Back to the girls. They dont touch the girl form own gang unless their in a R/S. You know, u wont touch yr sister right? But i heard of cases back in those disco days where they took turns to "rape" the girl in toilet and will never be caught, as the whole place is owned by fellow gangsters.

I also heard of female who are chair "person" or daughter of first few chairs.they are v close with fellow members but a line is usually drawn. like u wont go fk yr boss daughter n u urself get fked the v nxt day by yr boss right.

My 2cent :rolleyes:

bigangry
16-12-2010, 12:44 PM

yes for MS13 in USA.. i watched a documentary on this before..

for Singapore I dont know.

resistance1
16-12-2010, 12:51 PM
yes for MS13 in USA.. i watched a documentary on this before..

for Singapore I dont know.

woooo...interesting..do u still have the link for the documentary?
thanx bros for ur response...

bigangry
16-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Sorry no link. but I watched on star hub's BBC Knowledge..

ms13 or Mara Salvatrucha is fucking fierce gang, fierce enough to attract the FBI's attention..

Megafan1981
16-12-2010, 02:24 PM
I know of a gal who was in a cult before. Not a gang, but a satanic cult. Off topic I know, but I thought i would like to share with bros here.

The gals will have to undress themselves and be involved in part of the ceremony (aka gangbang... once their chanting and prayers are over). If the gal is the leader's gf, normally she will only serve him. If not, the gals will have to serve all the male group members with the leaders getting into the act first.

beck7777
16-12-2010, 03:28 PM
This is really "gang-bang" time! :D

miniboy
16-12-2010, 04:23 PM
I know of a gal who was in a cult before. Not a gang, but a satanic cult. Off topic I know, but I thought i would like to share with bros here.

The gals will have to undress themselves and be involved in part of the ceremony (aka gangbang... once their chanting and prayers are over). If the gal is the leader's gf, normally she will only serve him. If not, the gals will have to serve all the male group members with the leaders getting into the act first.

a sex cult in america ya
read it before

some rural areas in us still living in man being the master of all world

LL

HumpBackOak
16-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Cheers

the onus is on you to show some form of respect by at least bothering to communicate properly.

If you don't, don't blame people for their response!

This is an adult forum, not STOMP.

Cheers!

ilovesingapore
16-12-2010, 05:51 PM
hey y i forever tio moderated???

jasper10
16-12-2010, 05:54 PM
They did that? Serious? And when was that, I mean the time u in gangs? 5 years, 10 years ago?

Bro, more then 10years... I think around 16years...

Nakamura84
16-12-2010, 06:04 PM
i think they can just join.. but you wanna to leave the gang you need to be fucked before leaving.

freezetheDB
16-12-2010, 09:06 PM
ive only heard of stories where some ah lians were drugged and rape in chalets.

but thats just what Ive heard from a friend who was in gang when he was younger, just just one sided story.

Johnston
16-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Umm... is SECT considered a GANG... is it? Is it not ?

There are verifiable instances of group sex cult, multiple wife, multiple pregnancy etc etc in various county over the worlds.. notably in the United States Of America :p

HEre: like this feller here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh
AN extract "fathered more than 12 children by several "wives", some of whom were as young as 12 or 13 when they became pregnant." ????? :D

Of course as the brilliant fellow and stud was shot/immolated by the FBI in the Waco Siege we can only speculate if any of those bizzare claims are true... but even if 5% of the allegations are true...

GODDAMN THAT DAVID CHILD/MOTHERFUCKER sure can Fuck.

And his Gang use Real Guns :p

syt_punisher
17-12-2010, 01:39 AM

wah ! reminded me of a Hong Kong RA movie i saw when i was a growing teenager. forgot the title, anyone ?

chinchiahoe
17-12-2010, 12:26 PM

Wow, interesting. A little ''like Eyes Wide Shut'. Does every1 also need to wear a mask?

BiRd13
17-12-2010, 12:43 PM
wah ! reminded me of a Hong Kong RA movie i saw when i was a growing teenager. forgot the title, anyone ?

You mean by 'Gu Tian Le' de? (Sorry... Don't know his english name...)
Anyway, if that's the one... Title is '邪教档案‘... I think I still have the dvd... haha...

But what bro Megafan1981 said is true... I know of some cult (in the past) that does that... They have session of 'praying'... And after that, member will strip and have sex together in the same premises... Of course, sometime as not enough 'girl', so 1 girl may serve up to few guy... Their 'mindset' was to 'clean' the body from 'evil'...

Chery QQ
17-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Actually, there was really such thing, "bai roti"during my time.

"bai roti" in Chinese "排面包" mean just like bread, cut to 1 slice 1 slice, all Queue-ing up one after another, waiting for their turn to up the gal.

Many of my gang members stiff glue and of cos some of the gal member also follow suit. When they are too high and lost conscious, they were being upped by some of the guys (sometime in gang) if they are not attached to any gang member. The gal that belongs to the senior member normally no one dare to touch.

Few of gals also did went for abortion as the guys do raw and creampied them during the "bai roti" session. Some of the gal also machaim a baton being passed from one member to another as gf.

These happened 20 over years back not gossip but true experience. I think there are more bros here have things to tell.

BiRd13
17-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Actually, there was really such thing, "bai roti"during my time.

"bai roti" in Chinese "排面包" mean just like bread, cut to 1 slice 1 slice, all Queue-ing up one after another, waiting for their turn to up the gal.

Many of my gang members stiff glue and of cos some of the gal member also follow suit. When they are too high and lost conscious, they were being upped by some of the guys (sometime in gang) if they are not attached to any gang member. The gal that belongs to the senior member normally no one dare to touch.

Few of gals also did went for abortion as the guys do raw and creampied them during the "bai roti" session. Some of the gal also machaim a baton being passed from one member to another as gf.

These happened 20 over years back not gossip but true experience. I think there are more bros here have things to tell.

Yup... I remembered once during my army times many years back also have such... But I'm not in the 'gang' also... Though some of my mates are in 'gang'... but all different gang de...

The 'bai loti' part was somemore arrange de... And girl was very young... If I not wrong, she's only 14 or so... Haha...

syt_punisher
17-12-2010, 06:45 PM
You mean by 'Gu Tian Le' de? (Sorry... Don't know his english name...)
Anyway, if that's the one... Title is '邪教档案‘... I think I still have the dvd... haha...

But what bro Megafan1981 said is true... I know of some cult (in the past) that does that... They have session of 'praying'... And after that, member will strip and have sex together in the same premises... Of course, sometime as not enough 'girl', so 1 girl may serve up to few guy... Their 'mindset' was to 'clean' the body from 'evil'...

Brother Bird ! idk how to thank you, but yes it is the movie. haha !
Too bad, idk how can i watch it online anymore. gam xia gam xia anyway !

Xgenre
17-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Maybe the malay girls in malay gangs will have these also. They seem more chin chai about sex. My malay friends keep telling me about which girl is a any rider. Those with motor bike insurance will know the term any rider.

Chery QQ
18-12-2010, 12:37 AM
The 'bai loti' part was somemore arrange de... And girl was very young... If I not wrong, she's only 14 or so... Haha...

Yes, back then the gals were very young, around 14-17 probably. Most of the gals that kana "bai" were those look below average one cos the pretty one always become people "steady" when they first join the gang.

walle
18-12-2010, 02:04 AM

Bro should be www.siokan-detou.com, hahaha

Jojolee
18-12-2010, 03:16 AM

Bro, wrong website lah. Should be www.369.com.sg

BiRd13
18-12-2010, 09:57 AM
Yes, back then the gals were very young, around 14-17 probably. Most of the gals that kana "bai" were those look below average one cos the pretty one always become people "steady" when they first join the gang.

Not really bro... But true... Pretty one will mostly become 'stead'... and those normal or below average will not allow to join even... haha... And somemore, if the girl going 'steady' with those 'lao pui' ppl, will have to get 'bai' by the 'lao pui' few ppl...

Brother Bird ! idk how to thank you, but yes it is the movie. haha !
Too bad, idk how can i watch it online anymore. gam xia gam xia anyway !

Welcome... Enjoy...

Bro, wrong website lah. Should be www.369.com.sg

lol... nice one...