PDA

View Full Version : How is carol from H11?

Shocking_vibes
14-12-2010, 11:43 PM
The one that looks like pan lingling.

I think she's rather attractive but looks rather fierce. Read some bros say they didn't get good service?

austin69
15-12-2010, 10:10 AM
The one that looks like pan lingling.

I think she's rather attractive but looks rather fierce. Read some bros say they didn't get good service?

She's friendly once inside the room, service for me SOP, no allow me 69 and frenching, so, SOP lor.

I thank you.

U-Da-Man
15-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Carol's service is, to me, very sop. Also no CIM.

However, what really turned me off is that she's a time watcher. She looked at the clock twice when I was bonking her, and not even 15 minutes had past!:eek:

So, understandably I never rtf her:cool:

MrBombastic
15-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Carol arrr... The one that always wear belly dancing suit... Definitely not for me. If you compare to other WLs such as Ann, Michelle, Violet, MJ etc... She is way behind. What pissed me is her attitude. Whenever I go into H11, she is always available. I guess not only members of this forum don't go for her, but outside bros also. If she is good, do you think she is always available?

In H11, normally I go for Rose. As for others... Hmmm... Non that I know of is good... :(

fornicator
15-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Carol arrr... The one that always wear belly dancing suit... Definitely not for me. If you compare to other WLs such as Ann, Michelle, Violet, MJ etc... She is way behind. What pissed me is her attitude. Whenever I go into H11, she is always available. I guess not only members of this forum don't go for her, but outside bros also. If she is good, do you think she is always available?

In H11, normally I go for Rose. As for others... Hmmm... Non that I know of is good... :(

Well then, let it be known to you Bro that in H11, the following are good:

Jenny R01, JJ R03, Yen-Yen R06, and Ah May R09.

Bro, try Ah May CAT30: catbath, AR, BBBj in 3 positions (with loud kissing sound effects, really shiok), FJ in missionary can french!

Mista Lobah - Lobah...CAT30 only but CAT50 service!:D...hmmm...

Cheers.:p

MrBombastic
15-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Well then, let it be known to you Bro that in H11, the following are good:

Jenny R01, JJ R03, Yen-Yen R06, and Ah May R09.

Bro, try Ah May CAT30: catbath, AR, BBBj in 3 positions (with loud kissing sound effects, really shiok), FJ in missionary can french!

Mista Lobah - Lobah...CAT30 only but CAT50 service!:D...hmmm...

Cheers.:p

Ah May got CIM or not?

fornicator
15-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Ah May got CIM or not?

Ooops! Never thought of that!:o Sorry Bro, I don't know I never try CIM with her. But worth to try.:D

Have fun newbie.:p

Cheers.

MrBombastic
15-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Ooops! Never thought of that!:o Sorry Bro, I don't know I never try CIM with her. But worth to try.:D

Have fun newbie.:p

Cheers.

Today I'll be in PT. But I wanna try Joey... Not sure if she's available ;)

alvin36
15-12-2010, 09:02 PM

although I have not try her, but I agreed with your comments :D
she looks quite stuck up, dont know why some guys here say she pretty :confused:

I have tried all other 3 Cat50 in H11, rate Yen Yen 1st, followed by Jolene and Rose. All these 3 are worth a try :)

kiwak
15-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Ah May got CIM or not?

Ah may is value for $30 n comes with bbbj n ar but for me i didnt get cim from her.

Very friendly n not a time watcher.

Tboon
15-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Personali i dun lik her attitude.the oni tng i find her gd is when bbbj she use her nails 2 scratch ur little bro which is quite shiok.the rest of the job veri sop.
Rtf:never

rwrw
16-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Ah may is value for $30 n comes with bbbj n ar but for me i didnt get cim from her.

Very friendly n not a time watcher.

Thanks bro, looks like she is really value for $$$, $30 got BBBj and AR :p, will try her soon :D

For $50s R11Jolene not bad, read some good FR for YY, will try her next :D

fornicator
16-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Thanks bro, looks like she is really value for $$$, $30 got BBBj and AR :p, will try her soon :D

For $50s R11Jolene not bad, read some good FR for YY, will try her next :D

Looking forward to your FR and to ups your points. You are 1 point shy to get power 1, hehe:D

Cheers.

kiwak
16-12-2010, 12:24 PM
:D

No probz mate!

Yeah bro u should try her out soon.

vicco
16-12-2010, 06:29 PM
She looks very stuckup. I have not visited her . but had some thought of visiting her at some point. but after the FR by some pal. I would give her a miss for sure.

U-Da-Man
16-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Ah May got CIM or not?

I've asked her as well, but she says she doesn't CIM. And based on other bros' similar feedback, looks like CIM not in Ah May's repertoire

alvin36
16-12-2010, 10:32 PM
I've asked her as well, but she says she doesn't CIM. And based on other bros' similar feedback, looks like CIM not in Ah May's repertoire

me too... tried Ah May once, asked her can CIM ??
she replied politely "sex is more enjoyable" :rolleyes:

Ah Ken
16-12-2010, 10:55 PM
me too... tried Ah May once, asked her can CIM ??
she replied politely "sex is more enjoyable" :rolleyes:

At least she's not those that will give you black face for asking. ;)

U-Da-Man
16-12-2010, 11:09 PM
At least she's not those that will give you black face for asking. ;)

That is very true:D

havock27
17-12-2010, 01:19 PM
tried carol once damn bad the service not worth the 50 bucks at all guys can check under my postings and know why..... what sme bros say are true last week when i went there most of her tyme her door was open think everyone knows service is super bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahpong
17-12-2010, 02:45 PM
tried carol once damn bad the service not worth the 50 bucks at all guys can check under my postings and know why..... what sme bros say are true last week when i went there most of her tyme her door was open think everyone knows service is super bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no problems with Carol. As you all said, her room always open, so one day, after going round a few times and cannot get my favourites, I went in. Start talking to her in cantonese (some bros said she is from Ipoh), and slowly built up rapport. After that rtf several times, all seesion quite ok. Yes, she does not allow kissing.

mystery_man
17-12-2010, 10:06 PM
She's friendly once inside the room, service for me SOP, no allow me 69 and frenching, so, SOP lor.

I thank you.

bro, is she the one with a tattoo behind her waist area ?

if she is the one, her attitude looks stuck up, service wise i m not too sure cos wanted to try her once but see the way she stand & smokes looks stuck up to me :(

she does have that cfm look :o

havock27
18-12-2010, 11:16 AM
bro, is she the one with a tattoo behind her waist area ?

if she is the one, her attitude looks stuck up, service wise i m not too sure cos wanted to try her once but see the way she stand & smokes looks stuck up to me :(

she does have that cfm look :o

yes bro she is d one

mystery_man
18-12-2010, 10:30 PM
yes bro she is d one

hmm tks bro for the confirmation, she looks sexy but a bit stuck up, may want to try her one day ;)

tks bro.

red_squirrel
20-12-2010, 01:06 AM
[QUOTE=alvin36;5497289]although I have not try her, but I agreed with your comments :D
she looks quite stuck up, dont know why some guys here say she pretty :confused:

pretty? why she still in petain?
stuck up? $30 lao kuay bu chicken stuck up?
no wonder prc chickens rule singapore now.

bro, i would like to correct you.. if i am not wrong, Carol belongs to the Cat$50 in petain.. the highest level for petain..

btw, i went there to take a look for myself.. seeing is believing.. she does look attractive and alluring.. she was rejecting those PRC men.. but her facial complexion a little chui..

that's my personal feel about her.. no offence to any of her supporters..

cheers