PDA

View Full Version : JB OKTs contacts for Malacca FL :)

willee2
14-12-2010, 07:45 PM
I got Jb okt contacts. Looking for malacca's FL contacts. Interested pm me,no funny business. Peace! Dont bother to ask me giving out contacts because that is not my policy.

sakamoto
17-12-2010, 06:21 PM
so what are you trying to proof?

you got OKT contact so??

everybody in this forum got contacts!!!

so we have to beg you for contact? ...

some more wan FL for okt contact....you think this pasar???

sorry lor we no need your contacts...:rolleyes:

chowcheepin
18-12-2010, 08:25 AM

you got OKT contact so??

Agreed. Nowadays newbie talks like this...

Sorry to say about this...

MrBombastic
18-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Agreed. Nowadays newbie talks like this...

Sorry to say about this...

you got OKT contact so??

waaaa... nowadays newbies wallop newbies... very young and dangerous... me also scared ler... if one day i open one thread asking for contact sure kena from these newbies one :D

chowcheepin
20-12-2010, 09:45 AM
waaaa... nowadays newbies wallop newbies... very young and dangerous... me also scared ler... if one day i open one thread asking for contact sure kena from these newbies one :D

No. I just come out the fact only. Last time i also ignored by Bro MrBombastic.

sakamoto
21-12-2010, 06:45 PM
friend,

the MrBombastic its only carefull person....

sorry to say we dunno who MIB until we confirm...

for me...i will only share kang tou if i know you personally or talk over phone like mlkfck....and his friends....

sakamoto
21-12-2010, 06:56 PM

mr bombastic.....

no offence..

you join 2008 i join 2006 .....so who is the newbie??:confused:

i did not know need to talk more to be old dog...i post fr if i go F only...

actually your tips last time was good, my friend go..and try at M2...i was low on budget so miss the flight...

issac91
01-01-2011, 06:25 PM
hi bros..
can i noe where is M2?

taihua338
06-01-2011, 02:21 AM
In Malaka, the tai lor there is MLKFCUK. Salute from TAIHUA338, JB. The whole Melaka contact is "under" him. A real cheongster that deserve our respect.

As for the JB fucker saying he have the JB OKT contact and would like the exchange for Melaka FL contact, this is unacceptable. Is like you using a old Proton Saga and want to exchange with a new Toyota Altis without paying anything.

waimen
07-01-2011, 08:45 PM
In Malaka, the tai lor there is MLKFCUK. Salute from TAIHUA338, JB. The whole Melaka contact is "under" him. A real cheongster that deserve our respect.

As for the JB fucker saying he have the JB OKT contact and would like the exchange for Melaka FL contact, this is unacceptable. Is like you using a old Proton Saga and want to exchange with a new Toyota Altis without paying anything.

sounds fishy eh, the TS? haha... kids nowadays... so sad, they dont even know how to respect seniors (like you and others)...