PDA

View Full Version : rehearseal become resexseal

Yoton
13-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Its my first time, so please pardon me (:
I wouldnt be using the actual place location and real persons name in order to protect them/myself.
This incident happened recently when i was performing with my fellow troupe mates, consisting of people group age 5-18, I was 15 at that point of time and was performing for quite a number of items but due to large scale production, we had much rest time in between each item and there was where the magic took place, after the first time it happened.
We had 4 days of rehearseal before the actual perform and because the small kids needed more time to get their positions right on stage, being the bigger age group performs we were there to help. This incident happened with a girl - Xin(lets just name her that) she was a rather tall, pretty girl, she was also extremely flexible (dancer) and she was attractive in her own way. She was my da jie because she was a year older then me and we were rather close.
It happened during the second day of rehearseal, we were both part of the opening item and we were free from helping the kids and we had around 40 mins to change to next item costumes and rest, it was rather unsual that day cause there was alot of small kids around and most of the teachers wasnt around and other bigger kids were helping the smaller ones, so instead of changing in her dress room filled with small kids she went to the toilet to change and i was about to take a leak at the male's when i saw her holding her costume and i asked her
Me: Eh, why you nv change at your own dressing room?
Xin : My room filled with smalls kids luh, freaking irriating
Me : Hahah, chill lah!
Xin : ahh, freak them ( she opened the toilet door and was greeted with noises of the small kids in the toilet ) and she complained again, wtf lah! want change also cannot!
Me : Aiyo! relax lahh! i pei you go 2nd floor de toilet there, should be rather empty!
xin : zzzzz okay
So we headed to the 2nd floor toilet, our dressing rooms was at b1
Me : faster gogo i wait for you
Xin : k. ( she went in and before i had a chance to enter the male toilet, she came out of the toilet with a pissed face)
so i stopped and ask her why
Xin : wtf lah! super bad luck can?
Me : why? samm and xueqi inside ah? ( she buay gum with them and always bitched about them )
xin : ya
Me : aiyo. arbo you come male toilet change lah
Xin : siao! later got ppl inside
me : dun need scare lah, today only got 12 boys come, and they dun even know 2nd floor got toilet plus so little teachers here today, plus you wearing leotard ( a tight clothing for dancers )
Xin : okay lo, but you must help me guard the toilet
Me : okay, faster i need to pee!

to be continueed (:

hahaheheblah
13-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Omg nice! Faster post bro!
*pitch tent*
1st camper

naturegreen
13-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Pee finish liao please continue...

cheapthriller
15-12-2010, 01:11 PM
sounds pretty interesting here..haha

yen1978
15-12-2010, 02:40 PM
very interesting for the start.... waiting for more

tender
15-12-2010, 03:48 PM
wow! nice~ts don't let us wait too long ok? :p

rob_onny
15-12-2010, 04:50 PM
TS, faster continue w/the story b4 schools reopen... ;)

bigmannow
15-12-2010, 05:41 PM
jus came back from school so pls continue soon :D

eeemen
15-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Another camper here for bro TS :D, Hurry Hurry!!, cheers ..................

DIDI
15-12-2010, 07:42 PM
nice story!!!!!!!!!!!

mr nokia
15-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Nice story...

xxbenxx
16-12-2010, 12:50 AM
wow wow, camping now. :D

whatever123
16-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Camping!!!

OneDesired
16-12-2010, 01:19 AM
woo woo camping for more!!!

SGDreamchaser
17-12-2010, 01:53 AM
lol. kids story but sometimes its nice to recall once in awhile.